"ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select" for filtered cells?

Is there something that works on visible, filtered cells like
"ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select" works on visible, unfiltered ones?

What I mean is the have cursor movement happening to what is visible yet
that works when the cells are not filtered?

Here's hoping.  I thought everything was working right and tight till I saw
that these types of things aren't working on my filtered sheet? <g>

Thanks.

0
NoSpam5247 (64)
2/23/2007 6:14:19 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Range("A1:A10").Specialcells(xlCellTypeVisible)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"StargateFanFromWork" <NoSpam@NoJunk.com> wrote in message
> Is there something that works on visible, filtered cells like
> "ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select" works on visible, unfiltered ones?
>
> What I mean is the have cursor movement happening to what is visible yet
> that works when the cells are not filtered?
>
> Here's hoping.  I thought everything was working right and tight till I
> saw
> that these types of things aren't working on my filtered sheet? <g>
>
> Thanks.

0
bob.NGs1 (1661)
2/23/2007 6:24:08 PM
Another way:

do
  activecell.offset(1,0).select
  if activecell.entirerow.hidden = true then
     'keep looking
  else
     exit do
  end if
loop

--

Dave Peterson
0

JB

On 23 f=E9v, 19:14, "StargateFanFromWork" <NoS...@NoJunk.com> wrote:
> Is there something that works on visible, filtered cells like
> "ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select" works on visible, unfiltered ones?
>
> What I mean is the have cursor movement happening to what is visible yet
> that works when the cells are not filtered?
>
> Here's hoping.  I thought everything was working right and tight till I s=
aw
> that these types of things aren't working on my filtered sheet? <g>
>
> Thanks.

"ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select" for filtered cells?
Is there something that works on visible, filtered cells like "ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select" works on visible, unfiltered ones? What I mean is the have cursor movement happening to what is visible yet that works when the cells are not filtered? Here's hoping. I thought everything was working right and tight till I saw that these types of things aren't working on my filtered sheet? <g> Thanks. Range("A1:A10").Specialcells(xlCellTypeVisible) -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Star...