Two digit number with one decimal, or three digit number

I would like to have one decimal point in a number, unless the number is 100
in order to fit the columns in a table.  So, three digits for whatever number
I type in, and if it is two digits, to have a decimal.

95.6
45.2
80.0
100 - NOT 100.0
123 - NOT 123.0

Thanks!

Custom Format:

[<100]0.0;0

"Cass1930" wrote:

> I would like to have one decimal point in a number, unless the number is 100
> in order to fit the columns in a table.  So, three digits for whatever number
> I type in, and if it is two digits, to have a decimal.
>
> 95.6
> 45.2
> 80.0
> 100 - NOT 100.0
> 123 - NOT 123.0
>
> Thanks!
From the Format Cells window, on the Number tab, select Custom.  In the Type
box enter
[<100]0.0;0
This says for anything less than 100 display at least one character for the
whole number and exactly one decimal character; otherwise, display the whole
number.

-- Brad E.

"Cass1930" wrote:

> I would like to have one decimal point in a number, unless the number is 100
> in order to fit the columns in a table.  So, three digits for whatever number
> I type in, and if it is two digits, to have a decimal.
>
> 95.6
> 45.2
> 80.0
> 100 - NOT 100.0
> 123 - NOT 123.0
>
> Thanks!

Pls help to find number of days for ageing report
if the cell A1 = 30-Nov-2009 and cell b1 01-Nov-2009 How I can find the number of days between that date. It is for ageing analysis for customers Pls help It's simply: =a1-b1 Format as a number Regards, Fred. "pol" <pol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FBCD269-858B-40DA-907C-D3D5B5053D85@microsoft.com... > if the cell A1 = 30-Nov-2009 and cell b1 01-Nov-2009 > > How I can find the number of days between that date. It is for ageing > analysis for customers > > Pls help > Use Datedif function. =DAT...

Decimal Places
I have a product that the price is $0.035 - I can not get CRM to round in this manner it wants to calculate sales at either $0.03 or $0.04 depending on how the rounding policy is setup. Is there a way to setup a item price that is $0.035 without the system rounding each item? This can make a big difference on larger orders. Any information would be appreciated. What are you charging if a customer orders 1 unit? Is it 3 cents or 4 cents? Maybe it's an option to create a base unit of "10 pieces" and setting the price to $0.35. Even a base unit of "2 pieces" sold ...

Assign values for one column to another.
Hi I have in column T certain numbers and texts that that I require to assign a value to as below, in the adjacent column. Again any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow T U 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 0 10 F 10 UR 10 U 10 R 10 S 10 L 10 P 10 PU 10 BD 10 D 10 Well, imagine that two-column table occupies cells Y1:Z20. Put this formula in U1: =3DVLOOKUP(T1,Y$1,Z$20,2,0) and copy down. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 4:26=A0pm, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > >...

synchiing two computers?

limited number of adresses in personal distribution list
Hello all, we moved mailboxes from an ex2000 server to an ex2003 server. Now some users (all Outlook 2003) have problems with their distribution lists in their contacts folder. With ex2000 they had no problem. Now they can't use these lists anymore: "This distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server". According to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238569 there is a limit of 8 kB on the server. What changed when migrating from ex2000 to ex2003 ???? Is there any workaround ??? Regards, Peter kerkhofs ...

Great Plains Suggestion: Need to increase the lenght of inventory item serial number field
Currently the inventory item serial number field is 20 characters lenght. Some computer products currently have up to 35 digits at serial number. It could be nice to increase the field to 40 or 50 characters. Regards, Takashi Arikuma ...

Mora than one Domain Exchange 2003
Hello! i have instaled an exchange 2003 and i need to use two domain, so the first domain works fine but now i need to use one of the user with another domain. Before this exchange 2003 i was running exchange 5.5 with both domains without any problems. Pls can anybody help me? Many thanks!!! Hi! Yes, the user that use the second domain needs that domain (the second) to be their primary (in fact the only) email adress. Thanks!! Martin. "PhilE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:F5FF4465-9DF5-4094-B679-776DEBCC8391@microsoft.com... > Does...

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

All Replies from One Account Regardless of Which Received
I have two accounts set up in Outlook 2007. I want to receive mail via one but when I hit reply have OL automatically use the other. I have already set the other as the default account in TOOLS-- ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Is this possible and if so how? No it is not possible automatically. Outlook used the receiving account = to send by default. You would need to change it manually for each item = you send (use the Accounts button). --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, BigK asked: | I have two acco...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

Select cheques
When you are building a batch of cheques for one creditor and you add to the batch several payments the payments print out on seperate remittances even though you have specified to print one cheque per creditor. You have to go to edit payments to put all the payments on the one remittance advice. Can this additional funtionality be added to this screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

is there a way to get number of "objects" in a Access db?
I have a mdb with a large number of forms open at the same time. I think I might be hitting the 32768 object limit. Is there any way to monitor the object count so I can prove or disprove my suspicions. DaBears - This will cound all the objects in the MSysObjects table. Obviously, don't mess with the system tables... SELECT Count(MSysObjects.Id) AS CountOfId FROM MSysObjects; -- Daryl S "DaBears" wrote: > I have a mdb with a large number of forms open at the same time. I think I > might be hitting the 32768 object limit. Is there any way ...

Find two PCI instance but load Init() one time
Hi all, I'm developing a stream interface driver for my PCI device under WinCE 6.0 and this driver works very well currently. Now, I got a problem when testing two the same PCI devices with my stream driver. The registry can find two PCI instances (i.e. PCI\Instance\mydrv1, PCI\ Instance\mydrv2) but system only call my XXX_init() one time. Does anyone know what the problem is? The following information is my registry setting: ================================================================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PCI\Template\mydrv] "Dll"="myd...

csv linked file doesn't add to the same numbers?????
Hi, I have a linked cvs file that when I do a sum in access I get a different answer than when I open the csv file and so a sum on the column. Can anyone explain why this is happening. Please show us the SQL statement that you are using to get the sum. Open the query in design view. Next go to View, SQL View and copy and past it here. If you are doing something else to get the sum, please tell us. Are you opening the csv file with Excle or some other method? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. &q...

A challenge for you? Querying one sheet against another
First thing I should point out is: I don't have access to Access therefore Excel is my only route towards what I'm looking for, which is... I need to compare my mobile phone bill (downloaded into a worksheet from my online account pages) with the contents of my 'Contacts' exported from Outlook. The contacts will be exported so that only my 'work' phone numbers are in the worksheet, I then need to be able to compare this with my bill's sheet and pull out (query > report) any phone calls with numbers that match - the total time of these 'matched' calls wi...

Converting Hexadecimal number to floating point decimal number #4
Ron thank very much. That's what i want to do. the value i put in th previous posting is just example. You got the right value. So I choul concat the values and convert. Please tell me waht you did. I should b able to replicate that -- Fif ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fifi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1232 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27285 On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:29:51 -0500, Fifi <Fifi.1espnz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: >Ron thank very much. Th...

Comparing two lists for matches
Hi, I am trying to do the following: There are two sets of supplier lists - A List and B List. I need to compare the two lists. Source A is my master. Source B is a subset of that but has contact information for all the suppliers. Hence, my goal is to retrieve the contact information from Source B and match it to the suppliers of Source A. The above can be easliy achieved using a vlookup funtion. But the problem is that some of the supplier names in the two lists are not exact matches. Hence, vlookup does not catch it. For instance, a supplier is listed as ABC Inc. in A list and as ABC, inc....

Invoice Number #3
I created my own invoice using a worksheet since I could not get the invoice template to do as I wanted. Can someone please tell me how to assign a changing invoice number cell? Can I make it start with whatever number I want or must it start with 1? Thank you in advance, this group has been extremely helpfull. Gary Hi Gary, http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "R2D2" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:JzYHg.13382$Nz6.105@edtnps82... |I created my own invoice using a worksheet since I coul...

Compare two lists of names
Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the other is first name last? try this formual: =RIGHT(TRIM(E2),LEN(E2)-FIND(" ",E2))&" "&TRIM(LEFT(TRIM(E2),FIND(" ",E2))) it will convert First name last name to last name, first name or Visa versa. then you can compare your lists. "ea" wrote: > Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the > other is first name last? ...

Two copies of all Mailboxes
Using my sbs2003 srver with exchange 2003 installed - I notice two copies of all users mail box in the list of mailboxes using outlook 2003 on the same server. When I try to close these I get an error syaing mail boxes in use. I cn not remove them. Can you tell me how to remove these so I have just on mail box visible per user? thx Kevin Cain Class TECHNOLOGY ...