Troubleshoot

Can someone help me with the following statement:
=AVERAGEIFS(BeezidTable[final],BeezidTable[time],">TIME(HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()))")
It returns DIV/0, but it should return a proper average.
Thanks, Roy

Try
=AVERAGEIF(Range, ">" & NOW()-INT(NOW()) , Sum Range)

"rwtrader" wrote:

> Can someone help me with the following statement:
> =AVERAGEIFS(BeezidTable[final],BeezidTable[time],">TIME(HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()))")
> It returns DIV/0, but it should return a proper average.
> Thanks, Roy
Hi Roy, what data is in Beezidtable[final] and beezidtable[time]? Is your PC's clock correct?

rwtrader wrote:

Troubleshoot
04-Jun-10

Can someone help me with the following statement:
=AVERAGEIFS(BeezidTable[final],BeezidTable[time],">TIME(HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()))")
It returns DIV/0, but it should return a proper average.
Thanks, Roy

WPF Binding Beyond the Limitation of Name Scopes
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ef583104-e507-491d-b05f-49faac8854c8/wpf-binding-beyond-the-li.aspx
0
Paul

Troubleshooting double sided printing
I am printing a large publication double sided in Publisher. Due to a paper jam, I need to redo a section of the publication showing both pages, front and back. I don't see any way to "print as a publication" rather than simply a section of individual pages. What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or earlier, View, uncheck two page spread. On the Publication page, File, Print, current page, click no to the query. 2007 Publisher you will have to type the page numbers, make a note of the mini preview and print preview. You'll discover you will have to ty...

troubleshoot e-mail from Excel
I just had to upgrade from a temporary MS Office license to a permanent license, and in the process, Office got "upgraded." Now I am unable to e-mail a worksheet in Excel. I am using Excel 2003 SP1 on Windows XP. My default mail program is Outlook Express. I do not want to send the entire workbook - each worksheet is an invoice for a different customer, so I only want to send a worksheet to each customer. I click the icon to send e-mail, fill out the form, Cc: myself, and send, and never get the cc'ed e-mail. I assume that my customer never gets the e-mail either. I am sen...

troubleshoot Highlight
When I open a new spread sheet the highlight goes crazy all over the page and I cant stop it. To get out of it I always need to use Ctrl.Alt.Del. Now I cannot use excel period, due to this malfunaction. Can anyone help me. Thanks AVM AVM A common cause of this is that you are in "Extended" or "Add" mode. If you see "EXT" or "ADD" down on the status bar try hitting F8 key a couple of times. F8 will will toggle you in and out of Extended mode. SHIFT + F8 will put you in "ADD" mode. With the "ADD" mode you need to re-click th...

Need help troubleshooting an Entourage issue
Hi, I'm trying to help a non-technical friend of mine determine the root cause of an issue INVOLVING Entourage, but it's not the main application in the scenario. More than anything, I'm really just looking suggestions of things I haven't considered already. So, here goes: We're using 10.4.3 with Entourage 2004 11.2.1. The problem is with using Backup 3.0.1, the application included with .Mac to backup the Microsoft User Data folder from ~/Documents. I can backup the folder to CD/DVD without issue, but when I try to backup to my iDisk, Backup gives me a -54 error while tr...

Troubleshoot: PDF File 10X larger than PUB file?
I have been creating newsletters for years using Publisher and then converting to PDF using 995PDF. I start each month with the previous month's newsletter and replace sections as needed. The last two months the 2,061K .pub file is converting to 18,000K .pdf. Any ideas why? Sandy For grins and giggles, send it to me. I use Acrobat - we'll see if I'm getting the same results. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sandy" <Sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20873F53-7CCC-4C33-988D-AF7D7F6DC7EE@microsoft.com... >I have ...

troubleshooting XSLT performance
Hi, I am using .Net 2.0 to run an XSLT process. It basically takes a word XML document at it's input, plus a separate XML file opened using the document() function and applies changes to the word document on the basis of the secondary file. A customer has reported that for one document, the process takes about an hour to run (the word doc is 4mb and the file of changes is about 100k) whereas for other similarly sized files it normally takes a few seconds. we have been unable to reproduce the problem in the development environment. clearly the problem is data dependent but the cust...

troubleshoot views in calendar
When in Calendar view, I like to use the month, and also at the right I like to see 6 months of the small calendar, as well as the task list below that. However, when I close Outlook and then open Outlook again, the calendar view goes back to showing just the month view. It won't seem to keep the view as I set it. I've looked everywhere I can think, but can't seem to find a fix. Can someone help? ...

Image troubleshooting in Microsoft Graphics Studio: Greetings 99
I have recently used Google Groups to first solve my problem of getting my Greetings 99 program to work on my Windows XP system. The problem was resolved by recovering and compacting the clip gallery files. But now I have a new problem. When I run the stationary part of the program, some of the stationary images are missing when "preview" is selected. I also tried to use some of the stationary with problems, but the images are missing. I appreciate your finding a resolution for me. Thanks very much. Elysia Greeting is not Publisher. I don't know if there is a newsgroup f...

Help Troubleshooting RUS
I'm running E2K SP4. The server is also a DC. Just noticed that when I create a new mailbox, it doesn't get stamped with a SMTP. Account is set to "Automatically update e-mail addresses..." I turned up logging and I'm seeing Event ID 8011 & 8012. I tried troubleshooting with the KB from SM with no success. There is no 8011 with "Base 'DC" in the description or USNChanged range either. I also ran REPADMIN to confirm that "msExchDoFullReplication" got stamped with updated time and date. Any thoughts? Follow the steps in KB 28880...

Word 2003 Problem after Troubleshooter. Need to reverse whatever
-- Joe W. To continue my pervious post: Troubleshooter made a change to the Word startup that causes an error ( There Was A Problem Sending The Command To The Program ) Can someone help me reverse whatevber Troubleshooter did? -- Joe W. "JWaters" wrote: > > -- > Joe W. Problem Solved! It was caused by compatibility mode being set for word. I unchecked that and it works ok. -- Joe W. "JWaters" wrote: > To continue my pervious post: Troubleshooter made a change to the Word > startup that causes an error ( There Was ...

How to troubleshooting this issue?
Hi all, I just made an ActiveX control which consists of a lot of properties. I tested it in the Test Container, no problem at all. I can save it to a stream/storage and load back. The problem is that I can not put it in a MFC client dialog program. When I use Insert ActiveX control in the resource editor, I am able to get the control shows up. However, if I save the RC and load back, it pops up the dialog saying that "Control IDC_XXXACTIVEX2 could not reload its state from its data saved from the last time the dialog editor was used. The control will be uninitialized on the dialog."...

troubleshooting
when ever i try to close outlook it gives me a message saying that it failed and then another message saying program ending if you end now you may lose any unsaved data. it didn't do this before. please help me so i can fix the problem thank you stacy ...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING
Hi there, I have an Excel file (2000 format) that conatins ADO links to 9 tables on a mainframe, and a fairly large number of lookups, and other calculations. I recently made a number of changes to various parts of the file, at the one time. Now when I open the file, the Windows task manager shows the CPU at 100%, and I cant do anything in the excel file - unless I set excel to manual calculation before opening the file. Obviously, there is something wrong within the file !! However, how does one find the cause of the problem ? Thanks in advance. ...

How to troubleshoot an OWA issue
Hello, I have several users all accessing OWA and Outlook successfully. But one user can only access its Outlook profile in exchange. OWA is not accessible for him (nor with the exact path to inbox or so). I tried to grant a different user "Full mailbox access" to the problematic user's mailbox, but still, cannot connect over OWA. (the user itself can access OWA for his mailbox). How to troubleshoot the issue (Excha 2k on srv. 2k)? O. Have you gone in to the user properties, Exchange features tab, and made sure that OWA is enabled (it's listed under the protocol...

Hotmail Troubleshoot
When I recieve large emails in my hotmail account it does not open saying that a connection the server could not be established. It states: There may be server or network problems or your timeout interval may be too short. Please search Microsoft Outlook Help for [HTTP Mail troubleshooting] PLease Help! ...

troubleshooting storage group dismounting
have an exchange server where a data store needs to be mounted once every 2 weeks. What could be causing this? Take a look at the new Exchange Troubleshooting assistant. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/downloads/2003/analyzers/default.mspx or Provide some more details about what is happening, including things like system configuration, disk sizes (free space), errors/warnings from event logs, etc. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "cridhe1" <cridhe1@discus...

Troubleshooting a non-delivery Problem
I am trying to troubleshoot an intermittant non-delivery problem to a public folder. I have a public foler that is set not to be replciated to the other exchnage servers in our exchange environment. End users create Outlook forms based messages that get sent to the public folder involved. All of the user accounts that use the forms involved are on the save server. The public folder is located on a differnt exchange server. On occassion, when submitting a message using a specific form, the user will get a delayed deliver message that is always followed a couple of days later by a non-deliver...

How do I troubleshoot blurry bitmaps in Publisher 2003?
In inserting a picture from a file, it appears blurry. When cropping that picture, it shifts making cropping impossible. Have uninstalled Publisher and re-installed with no success on inserting pictures. Help. Bob needing help <Bob needing help@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In inserting a picture from a file, it appears blurry. When cropping > that picture, it shifts making cropping impossible. Have uninstalled > Publisher and re-installed with no success on inserting pictures. View > Pictures Select Detailed Display Using Fast Resize and...

Cached Exchange Mode Advanced Troubleshooting/Logging
We have a user that keeps getting their .ost corrupt, or otherwise has regular trouble with his Inbox not being synchronized. We delete the .ost, recreate it, and it seems to work for a while, but then a few months later, his Inbox on his laptop just gets out of sync with what is on the server. The symptoms are basically will say "Folder Last Updated" then list todays date and time, but will be missing messages if you right click and look at the Items on server vs Items in folder properties. Is there a way to enable debugging or logging to try and see what is happening? Anyo...

Microsoft web cam VX-1000 troubleshooting
Hello! My web cam doesn't works with Vista Ultimate 64-bit. Downloaded latest drivers, and nothing... Can you help? p.s. it worked on xp 32 bit! -- No13 On Jan 9, 9:37=A0pm, No13 <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote: > Hello! > My web cam doesn't works with Vista Ultimate 64-bit. Downloaded latest > drivers, and nothing... =A0Can you help? > > p.s. it worked on xp 32 bit! > > -- > No13 Make sure that your USB ports are working correctly. Install and update the motherboard chipset drivers. ...

Troubleshooting OMA using SSL on Windows 2003 DC
Hi there, I know, I shouldn't have, but it's done. Microsoft Exchange 2003 OWA/OMA is running on a Win2k3 DC with SSL. OWA works great, but OMA is having a complete meltdown. I've configured OWA to use forms-based authentication over SSL, and even followed the KB 817379 article (Exchange ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile Access errors occur when SSL or forms-based authentication is required for Exchange Server 2003), and went through the elaborate setup of duplicating the Exchange virtual directory, taking the SSL requirement off of that, and making the registry change. That didn&...

Install and run Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant v1.1
First step should probably be to install and run the Troubleshooting Asst and see what it says. It will check disk and AD performance and more as well as the things you already checked. Run it during a period when users are complaining so you are sampling at the same time. It's a good place to start. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4BDC1D6B-DE34-4F1C-AEBA-FED1256CAF9A&displaylang=en If you haven't already you should run the ExBPA also. Need more coffee this morning. Pls disregard "David Ruth" wrote: > First step should probably be t...

Troubleshooting Access Forms
I'm not sure what I did, but I've lost the ability to add new records to a form in Access 2003. I can go into a Table and add the record, but not directly through the form. The form's source is a Query that is run from the aforementioned Table. Any ideas? "capricorny" <capricorny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46DD8147-BBFA-4B76-A317-8BF8CA4F2280@microsoft.com... > I'm not sure what I did, but I've lost the ability to add new records to a > form in Access 2003. > > I can go into a Table and add the record, but not directl...

How to troubleshoot SharePoint recoveries in Data Protection Manag
There are some common issues we run into when troubleshooting SharePoint recoveries so we decided to post a video that covers how to diagnose common SharePoint DPM recoveries using the various logs that are available. The two areas of focus are insufficient space and incorrect templates related issues. The video covers using the MSDPMcurr.errlog, Traclogs, monitoring logs, and the event viewer for our troubleshooting. You can check it out here: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2010/02/03/troubleshooting-sharepoint-recoveries-for-dpm.aspx J.C. Hornbeck | Microsoft ...

Email Router Troubleshooting
Hi all, I am soooo close to going live with our CRM implementation but..... I can not get the email router working. I have installed Email router, deployed rules to user, service is running but I can not seem to find what happens to the emails once they are forwarded. Any suggestions on where to start debugging? I have turned on all the Exchange logs and can see the forward rule get implemented to forward to CRMMail. After that I am lost. Perhaps a security issue? I have read the implementation guide but must still be missing something. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I ha...