Drivers for percentage increase

I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my
managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line
what the outcome will be i.e
staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to
calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250.

Can anyone help?
Regards
Jo

I am not sure what you question is but this may help:-

In cell A 2 I have 150,000

In cell B 2 I have 3.5%

In cell C 2 I have:-

=(A2*B2)+A2

 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2.

Thanks.

"Jo" wrote:

> I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my
> managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line
> what the outcome will be i.e
> staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to
> calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250.
>
> Can anyone help?
> Regards
> Jo

third party driver catalog entries
Hi, I've added a couple of drivers to the public tree and to the catalog (public\mydriver\catalog\mydriver.pbcxml). I selected driver1 in the catalog and built and tested with it, then I unselected it and selected driver2, ran Build MyProjectname from the Build menu in PB (CE6R2). But driver1 keeps getting included in the build. I see that both driver1 and driver2 bib files are getting merged in and the dll's are both included in nk.bin. So it seems that adding to my image is easier than removing from the image. It's not just unchecking the catalog option and su...

OPOS Driver VS Windows Driver
I have a Epson TM-T88III Reciept Printer and the problem that i have is that when I use the windows printer driver to print the receipts its very slow and when I use the OPOS driver the reciept prints really fast. I would rather use the windows driver so how can I make the reciept print out faster? For faster printing in Windows using a TM printer, select a TM-Printer font -Chris "Mr Singh" <MrSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:923EF5EF-C020-4193-B870-166094822E33@microsoft.com... >I have a Epson TM-T88III Reciept Printer and the problem that i ha...

Are your drivers worn out?
This has got to be one of the most stupid things I have seen online. Some website I stumbled across (I should have saved the URL), had an ad to sell some software to "Check for worn out Drivers". (such as a printer driver). Yep, it claimed that drivers dont only become outdated, but they wear out. WTF?????? I can agree that some do become outdated, but how the F--K do they wear out? Do their bearings wear from lack of lubrication, or does their engine fail? Or maybe they wear from friction, such as a pair of socks. I know that there is a lot of BS in advertising, espe...

Driver
Can any one refer a suitable driver that works with the Panasonic KX-P3200 FORMS PRINTER to run on WindowsXP. I contacted Panasonic but no response yet. There are no listed drivers for XP based on what I have seen. Help please. Thanks all. ...

Send to Onenote on Windows 7, driver won't work?
I downloaded the driver from David Rasmussen, but every time I open OneNote after printing to XPS I get the message "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." If I click continue it still doesn't work. This was one of my favorite features - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find me a way to use OneNote! I lived off of it last year. Rilli wrote: > I downloaded the d...

Increasing mailbox limits
I am trying to increase the mailbox size of a user to 3000000kb but an error is returned "the value for issue warning at (kb) is not valid specify a value from 0 through 2097151" Does any one know how to resolve this? regards Stewart "Stewart Trussler" <StewartTrussler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to increase the mailbox size of a user to 3000000kb but an error >is returned "the value for issue warning at (kb) is not valid specify a value >from 0 through 2097151" > >Does any one know how to resolve this? Use ADSIEDIT...

Power Management: Driver running in D3
I'm starting to understand Power Management conceps and I have some questions: I need to write a driver that sends via Internet a GPS position every, let say, 3 minutes even in D3; for Win Mobile 6.0 and 6.1 professional and standard but nothing seems to work: just after IOCTL_POWER_SET gets called my driver stops running. Could a driver run in D3 mode? I don't need to keep the device in D0, just muy driver; is that posible? What modes should I specify in IOCTL_POWER_CAPABILITIES: just D0, D0 and D4, D0-D3, any other combination? I have used DevicePowerNotify in IOCT...

64 Bit Driver download with 32 bit machine
If I download a 64 bit video card driver, with a 32 bit machine, will there be a problem when I put the driver up on the 64 bit machine? Thanks Bob AZ no. It doesn't matter what machine does the download. It only matters that the correct driver be installed on the machine and OS for which it was designed. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel "Bob AZ" <rwatson767@aol.com> wrote in message news:2aa764a7-b454-4375-bef4-d31860d1fb98@s4g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > If I download a 64 bit video card driver, with a 32 bit machine, will >...

Wireless Driver Problem
Hi All, I installed Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition.My laptop is HP Compaq 610.=C4=B0 installled 64 bit wireles/pro driver on computer.But i can't see any wireless network in range.In device manager there is no problem with my wireless network adapter.And also when i click update driver.It says the driver is up to date. Any Ideas? Hi again, I solved the problem. For using wireless network service , you have to install wireless LAN Service from "Add feature" menu of Server Management. http://www.elmajdal.net/Win2k8/Enabling_Wireless_Networking_In_...

Calculating Percentages #3
I am doing a simple percentage calculation, however the two percentages are not adding up to 100%, is there a reason for this? Thanks for any help with this matter. Could you provide an example? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200507/1 What are your input values? "tifosi3" wrote: > I am doing a simple percentage calculation, however the two percentages are > not adding up to 100%, is there a reason for this? Thanks for any help with > this matter. > We'd need to have the exact numbers you're worki...

Microsoft Excel Driver for xlsx
I know that the new Microsoft Excel Driver ships with Office 2007, but I was wondering if there is a seperate data access download or an updated MDAC version that supports the new excel file formats Thanks for your help ...

Excel 2003 Database Driver Visual FoxPro 7 on Server 2003.
I have Excell 2003 (office 2003 Enterprise Edition) installed on Server 2003. However when I tried to get external data from a database and use the Foxpro ODBC driver, it tells me to go to the microsoft web site to install it, howerver the microsoft web site does not have a driver to install for Server 2003. I had Office 2002 with the same problem, when I try to get external data, the Foxpro driver does not show up. In Control panel/Administrative tools, the ODBC list of drivers does show the FoxPro database, when I try to use it, it tells me to get the driver from the microsoft web ...

How to increase OWA connection time out
How can i increase the connection time out period for OWA. Thanks. ...

Formulae to auto adjust timings based on percentage
I have been trying to work this oine out and cant get my mind around it, Basicaly I have a timing list generated in a spreadsheed, inside that spreadsheet these timings are broken down into percentages of time needed to complete the task, all adding to 100% of the total time given. Another part of the spreadsheet has times for rest, ie lunch, sleep etc, Im looking for a formula that will take the differance from the time spent on rest and subtract it from the total time on the timeline, then re calculate the timeline based on time left over after the rest has been subracted not incorpo...

Sdbus driver
Hi Expert, I have some clarification regarding SD card driver. From the microsoft site i understand, by applying a particular update,the windows ce 5.0 become compatible with SDHC(high capacity devices). Also understand that all the drivers(sd host controller driver, sd bus driver and sd client driver) in the driver stack gets changed and major changes are occured on the sd bus driver. I tried to find out the changes in each drivers. The changes in sd host controller and the changes in sd client driver are understandable. But i don't get any information regarding the changes in...

cells increasing in height
When I type in the cells the cells increase in height up to almost 4 inches tall. I have unchecked "Wrap Text" but that doesn't seem to have any effect on it. How can I keep the cells height down to 12.75? Thanks, John ...

How to get a HANDLE for a driver pipe, given the GUID of the driver ?
I'm sure I am missing something simple here, the driver instructions detail everything (including the driver GUID) except how to get a HANDLE. Colin ...

Windows CE SD Card driver function
2. What is the following function is used for and in which situation? SDHCDSetChangePowerHandler(pHc,d) ((pHc)->pChangeCardPowerHandler = d); If i am not wrong is this function is for Power down and up of SD device Thanks in Advance, Madhura K, Vayavya Labs Pvt. Ltd. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice What's New for Developers in SharePoint 2010 Object Model? http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/84e8403e-a25c-49b7-a0d8-3e2773fa29b5/whats-new-for-developers.aspx ...

Best way to set up Query to get a percentage
I have a "classified" field that is a yes/no check box to determine if a supplier has been classified or not. I need to get the sum of suppliers that are and are not classified and then I need to get a percentage of suppliers who is and who isn't classified from the total suppliers. I also want to be able to chart this without exporting to Excel. Any ideas on the best way to set this up? Marc - You can do that in a query. Change the fields and table names to be yours: SELECT Sum(IIf([Classifed],1,0)) AS Yes_Count, Count(SupplierID) AS Total_Count, Sum(IIf([C...

XP printer driver slower than Me driver
I had been using Me Publisher 2000 print driver to print to a networked printer. It would send the 8 pages to the printer, which woudl then print out 200 copies we request. We upgraded to new PC w/ XP Home SP2, and Publisher 2003 and the XP driver now spools an 8 page document X (times) 200 copies for about 1600 before it would attempt to print. I can't find any settings to make any difference. I've tried spooling on and off. Please help. If this sounds like a printer driver problem, please let me know, or other ways to trouble shoot. We bought the new pc and new Office 2003 t...

Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Syntax error or access violation
I have been using and Excel 2000 spreadsheet that has a link to external data created by using MS Query. There is a cell on the top of the sheet set so when I change the content, the query refreshes using this cell as the parameter. Recently we changed the datasource from a MS Access back end up to a MS SQL 2000 back end. I recreated the link to the datasource the same way by using MS Query and choosing the SQL ODBC datasource instead of the Access datasource and now the queries that have parameters will not return to Excel 2000 (sp3). I keep getting an error that says: [Microsoft][ODBC S...

64-bit signed driver
Hi All, We have a digital ID from Verisign and sign a 64-bit driver . Does anyone know the signed 64-bit driver (non-WHQL) can install Vista 64-bit / win7 64-bit successfully without selecting "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" Thanks Peter > We have a digital ID from Verisign and sign a 64-bit driver . Does = anyone=20 > know the signed 64-bit driver (non-WHQL) can install Vista 64-bit / = win7=20 > 64-bit successfully without selecting "Disable Driver Signature = Enforcement" Yes, it can. The maximum you can achieve without WHQL is...

How to install two video adapter driver using the same WDDM driver?
How do I install two video adapters drivers using the same WDDM driver? Microsoft said: "The user could change the graphics hardware configuration by choosing multiple graphics adapters that use the same WDDM driver. Graphics adapters from the same ASIC family generally have the same graphics driver. In late 2006, each of the major graphics vendors had a single WDDM driver for all supported WDDM graphics adapters." http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/display/multimonVista.mspx http://www.realtime-vista.com/installation/2006/12/enhanced_support_for_dual_moni.htm We we trying to u...

device driver question!
Hi: When device driver was activated by the API "ActivateDeviceEx", the DllEntry was called or not? I had added a "debug msg" statement in the DllEntry try to find out the Device driver DLL was loaded or not, but this mark (DEBUGMSG/ RETAILMSG) was never shown it!. However, xxx_Iint's debug message was shown, and same as xxx_Open! So How this DLL was loaded? why DllEntry is not entry point? Thanks Lu On Jun 7, 2:54=A0pm, ydlu <yudian...@gmail.com> wrote: > When device driver was activated by the API "ActivateDeviceEx", the > DllE...

Audio drivers
I am sure someone might have run into a similar situation. I have a HP Compaq DC 7900 machine with Windows Server 2003 R2 64 bit on it. The audio device listed in device management is "Audio Device on High Definiton Bus". However, HP doesn't do audio drivers for Windows Server 2003 R2 64 bit. Is ithere any work around to get the audio going? Your help is very much appreciated. Regards, Srini Hi, Your Compaq audio chipset is ADI1884, manufactured by Analog Devices. Unfortunately they don't post drivers for their chipsets in their web page, leaving...