DGET only limited to 1000 Rows, but I need 8000 rows for DGET funt

my 2007 Office Home Basic, can only do 1000 rows of DGET function, after that
it return to #VALUE!, can someone help me.

Is anything to do with because of HOME BASIC vision have its limited
ability, or something else I need to do, in order to get at least 6000 rows
to function right.

I am a very heavy to user of Excel , I need all 65,000 rows, and every one
of function should work in all 65,000 rows, no exception.

Try to use VLOOKUP or INDEX and MATCH functions instead of DGET.

"Chiann Looker" wrote:

> my 2007 Office Home Basic, can only do 1000 rows of DGET function, after that
> it return to #VALUE!, can someone help me.
>
> Is anything to do with because of HOME BASIC vision have its limited
> ability, or something else I need to do, in order to get at least 6000 rows
> to function right.
>
> I am a very heavy to user of Excel , I need all 65,000 rows, and every one
> of function should work in all 65,000 rows, no exception.

Need a picture of the Publisher 2003 version screenwith buttos et
I am a HS teacher who teaches computers but our computers are not the version the state makes the test from and the toolbars are a little different. I would like a print out of a Publisher 2003 version screen which shows the toolbars so I can show this to my students until the school system can purchase for our area the newer version. We currently have Publisher 2000 but and I have publisher 2002 but can't fiqure out how to save and print the screen. Push the PrntScrn button on your keyboard. Open Paint Edit | Paste Print (or crop it first if youwant...then print) "Teacher o...

Mailbox limits
In exchange 5.5 admin console I set the Information Store Storage Limits for a particular user to Issue a Warning when his mailbox got to a certain size. Then I went into to Information Store Site Configuration properties to Storage Warnings and set it to Always. His mailbox surpassed that limit and he received no warning. How does the Issue warning send the message to the mailbox owner, and when? ...

Excel Cell Data Limit
I am creating an ASP.NET page to dump data to an excel file. This works fine, but when I open the excel file I get an error that says 'the cell data is too large'. I heard from somebody that excel cells can hold up to 32,000 character, but can only display 1,024 characters in the formula bar. What restrictions does this impose on the data that cannot be displayed? If I do a keyword search, is that data still going to get searched? Thanks in advance, Ryan hil from excel help. Type specifications. 32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a cell; all 32,767 display in the formula...

Need help opening an Access DB using CDaoDatabase
When trying to open an existing Access DB (.mdb) I get the following exception: "Unrecognized database format 'C:\path...\database.mdb' I am trying to use CDaoDatabase as follows: CDaoDatabase m_accessDb; m_accessDb.Open("C:\\path...\\database.mdb"); Invoking the Open member function throws the DAO exception. Thanks in advance, Jim "Jim Fleming" <jimfleming@charter.net> wrote in message news:10n5t7cri98137a@corp.supernews.com... > When trying to open an existing Access DB (.mdb) I get the following > exception: > > "Unrecognized d...

Possible to indent the height of a row?
Is it possible to apply a standard size across all rows, so that all tops and bottoms of the rows will be a specified distance from the text (similar to an indent, but from top to bottom) Thanks. Do you mean Format > Cells > Alignment > Vertical > Center Note although it starts off with *Cells* it only formats the cells that you have already highlighted and at the default Row Height of 1275 you will not see any difference -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.c...

Limiting processing power for a specific query
I have a query (within an SSRS report) that does some very complex calculations across a large amount of data. This report takes a considerable amount of time to run (around 5 minutes). The amount of time is not the problem. The problem is that the SQL Server ends up being completely bogged down while this report runs and for a while afterwards as well. The other users (100+) that are accessing the database through my application are pretty much unable to use the system because the server's CPU usage is up around 100% until the report is finished. I was wondering if someone c...

If Count is not in a certain range, delete Rows
I have a spreadsheet that is 59752 x 2, with the one column Contact ID A and the other column Contact Link ID. It is like an instant messaging system. It looks something like this: 1 2 1 3 1 15 2 1 2 15 I want to count by different values in column A, and any count that is not within one of several ranges, those rows get deleted. So if the range is 3-5 contacts, then I want to keep the set of 1s, but delete the set of 2s. My ranges are 4-5 contacts, 30-41 contacts, and 100+ contacts. I am also brand new to macros, but I have experience with some other coding ...

Inserting Rows in Excel
I have a spreadsheet with a unique identifier for each customer, Customer Information File (CIF). Whenever this number changes, I want to automatically insert a blank row. This will merely making the the spreadsheet more pleasing to the eye to read. Keep in mind, there may not be a break in CIF for 1 to 15 lines, but whenever this CIF number changes, I want a new blank row. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! David David Macro solution OK? Sub InsertRow_At_Change() Dim i As Long With Application .Calculation = xlManual .ScreenUpdating = False End With ...

Mailbox needs reducing
We have this mailbox that has been left for months and with no limits, it's now 11GB!! Ho can I trim in down, I don't really want to go into the mailbox and do it, can Exchange do it? In news:euNRN1iPHHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Gonzo <no@no.com> typed: > We have this mailbox that has been left for months and with no > limits, it's now 11GB!! > > Ho can I trim in down, I don't really want to go into the mailbox and > do it, can Exchange do it? Presuming you're not on 5x or earlier, you can use mailbox management policies to get rid of items ol...

Reference Problem w/ inserting rows
I need to find the average of a range of cells, A7:A11. However, I wil insert a row in front of A7, causing the original A7 to become A8. still want the formula to refernce A7:A11, and just drop the cell tha got pushed out. However... Regardless of the static symbol($), my reference is still moving t A8:A12, following the original group of numbers. I thought the static should stop this, but it doesn't. Thanks for any help Pau -- Paul98 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Paul987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinf...

Scale Limits
Hi, Is it possible to drive the max and mins of a y-axs on a chart from cells S6 and S7 of the same worksheet? This way it updates with changes to data without showing everything. Thanks LiAD You need a little VBA for this. Here's how: Link Chart Axis Scale Parameters to Values in Cells (VBA) http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ On 3/26/2010 10:09 AM, LiAD wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to drive the max and mins of a y-axs on a chart from ce...

limits attachments
Hello, Exchange 2003, is there a standard limit for attachments size ? Thanks, If you mean Default limit, there is no limit of how big mail/attachment can be. You can set it on Global Settings/Message Delivery/Defaults. If you mean standard limit as proposal of attachment size, depends on yout Internet connection (you do not want to saturate links with uninportant attachments), Exchange version (Standard has 16GB linmit, until SP2),.... Have in mind that if you set limit of incoming or Outgoing messages, encoding adds aprox 35% on message size, so if you send 5MB big message in goe...

Row data missing from printed report
I'm printing a tabular report from Access 2003 in portrait on A3. On a row about half way down, it prints the grid lines and some of the fields, but misses other fields (all there on Print Preview or a Landscape print). Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Suggestions: Open the report in design view, and check the properties of the problem text box(es.) Make sure: - Display When is set to Always. - Back Color is white - Fore Color black (0) - Font Size is 8 or greater - Font Name is one you have installed. If you have vertical set to Yes, try the font Arial CYR (...

Need A Good MFC Book For VC.NET
Hello. I'm biting the bullet and moving over to Visual C++. Net 2003. Is there a good book that is MFC intensive for this version? Ed ...

DGET only limited to 1000 Rows, but I need 8000 rows for DGET funt
my 2007 Office Home Basic, can only do 1000 rows of DGET function, after that it return to #VALUE!, can someone help me. Is anything to do with because of HOME BASIC vision have its limited ability, or something else I need to do, in order to get at least 6000 rows to function right. I am a very heavy to user of Excel , I need all 65,000 rows, and every one of function should work in all 65,000 rows, no exception. Try to use VLOOKUP or INDEX and MATCH functions instead of DGET. "Chiann Looker" wrote: > my 2007 Office Home Basic, can only do 1000 rows of D...

Stock Symbol Limits on Money
I have stock I will refer as ABC Co. and the symbol is (ABC) I have this stock in multiple portfolios. Example one in my 401K account and the same company stock with a separate broker account. MS Money only allows you to list a stock symbol once period. Once I use that symbol it does not allow me to use it elsewhere. Is this a bug or am I performing this all wrong. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions. The latter. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "CPV" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f11d01c45746$ed1a0850$a501280a@phx...

Prevent functions from changing when new rows are added
I have a worksheet configured as a timesheet, where each row represents a task performed. For any given day, I track the task(s) performed and the hours spent on each task, and there are many functions in the worksheet. The worksheet contains the following columns: Column A: blank column (not used for anything). Column B: series of dates (with a blank row in between each date). Column C: tasks performed, manually entered. Column D: hours worked on the task. Column E: hours worked for the week. There's a function in each cell where, if it's Sunday, a sum of the week's...

Limitations of Quartile Function
Hi, I'm trying to reference a dataset in a Quartile formula that is spread over 2 worksheets, i.e. I have a column of numbers on 2 different sheets that I want to be evaluated by the same quartile function, but it's not having it. If it were a Min/Max/Median function I was using it would have no problem but Quartile only seems to provide an answer for multiple ranges if the ranges exist on the same spreadsheet. I can't move my data as this is impractical. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Thanks, Dave. Dave, > I can't move my data as this is impractical...

Updating multiple rows
Hello, I have a table like this in my db: id number amount X-0006 3 65 X-0054 2 678 X-0974 5 6345 X-0023 6 62 .... 15620 rows I'm trying to update multiple rows in this temptable using iif- statement: UPDATE temptable SET temptable.id = IIf(temptable.id="X-0006","E-155155", IIf(temptable.id="X-0010","E-161617", IIf(temptable.id="X-0011","E-161535", IIf(temptable.id="X-0015","E-156167", IIf(temptable.id="X-0016","...

Dialog limit
Hi, I have a Modeless dialog in my application, it contains around 300 controls, now it requires to add few more controls. But the problem is now the dialog is not allowing me to add any more controls, even the Paste option also is disabled. Could you please let me know how to change this maximum limit of controls in the Modeless dialog box or any work around to add few more controls to my Dialog box. Thanks & Regards, Ram > I have a Modeless dialog in my application, it contains around 300 >controls, now it requires to add few more controls. But the problem is...

Copy and paste last row
Hello to all. �how can I copy the last row (with data, obviously) in sheet1 in a workbook named "first" in the first blank row of the sheet1 in another workbook named "second"? I try with this code but I am a beginner and my excel is an spanish version. Doesn�t works: Sub CopyIt() Dim rngCopy As Range, rngDest As Range, wsName As String With Worksheets("Sheet1") Set rngCopy = .Range("A" & .Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row) 'the last row with data (by reference to column A) wsName = .Range...

Limitations
Anybody ever run into any limitations as far as how big an Excel workbook can be? I've got one that's 130 tabs, hundreds of hyperlinks and I'm running into issues when working with it. It's 4,192KB. Probably more my PC than Excel, but just wondering if anybody else has done anything like this. Also, I'm thinking about splitting it into several workbooks, with hyperlinks to each other. Anybody know if there will be problems with the hyperlinks when I put those workbooks on my company's intranet? Thanks!! Take a look at http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlim...

Character limitation
Has there in Office XP or Office 2003 been a change to the max number of character allowed. Can you put more then 255 characters in a cell in XP or 2003? XL 97/98/00/01/02/03 and v.X all have a limitation of 32767 characters per cell, of which 1024 can be viewed on the sheet (unless you use some LFs every thousand characters or so). In article <0b6901c38798$cde76aa0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "James" <jbergman@solucient> wrote: > Has there in Office XP or Office 2003 been a change to the > max number of character allowed. Can you put more then 255 > characters ...

vba needed
I have a worksheet which is linked to Access providing me with a database which produces a variety of stats etc. What i would like to do is to look in a column of this database and when two rows of data match record the time difference between the two occurances. The data is based on alarms and response times. a pair of matching cells will have a unique id number. Im not sure where to start tho some sort of if statement and some coping and pasting may be involved.The date time is in column b the alarm id is in column M with various other data in between. Thank you in advance for any suggestio...

Need to recover a local password
A colleague removed a windows 2003 Server from the Domain with the intent of rejoining it to the Domain to try to correct an Event ID 5719 NETLOGON error. Once the server was removed from the Domain, he found that our standard local admin userID and password did not work. Is there ANY way to get into the server or to recover the local admin password so that we can get into this server? This server is running as a VMware virtual machine. Thank you. Hello Logan, The official statement from Microsoft is you have to reinstall. But check out and you find a lot options: htt...