Delete some column headings from an autofiltered range.

I've selected a range of cells e.g. A6 to CP83 and autofiltered this range. I
wish to retain the list headings for columns A to C but wish to remove the
list headings from the remaining columns D to CP without affecting the
overall list range. Can this be done?

"Champ" wrote:

> I've selected a range of cells e.g. A6 to CP83 and autofiltered this range. I
> wish to retain the list headings for columns A to C but wish to remove the
> list headings from the remaining columns D to CP without affecting the
> overall list range. Can this be done? ......and more importantly remove the dropdown list arrow from columns D to CP.

Thanks
Champ

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Using Popups to select a range of cells.
Hi All I have a small request for help with code. I need a macro to have popups request the first and last cells in a range , and then to select them. Can someone help? Sub test() Dim Rng As Range On Error Resume Next Set Rng = Application.InputBox("Select your range", _ "Mousework", Type:=8) On Error GoTo 0 If Rng Is Nothing Then Exit Sub MsgBox Rng.Address End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Colin Hayes" <Colin@chayes.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8mYkILA1YlvLFw7Z@chayes.demon.co.uk... > > Hi All > >...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Print range setup
I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). Normally, this will take about 4 pages to print all the rows across. I want to setup my spreadsheet so that I print one page per person, but the information fits all on one page. Do i have to manually move the columns beneath each other or is there a way to print automatically? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200510/1 I meant I have 25 columns of data (not rows) Patty wrote: >I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). >Normally,...

Edit named range reference
Hope you understand my terminology I have a number of named ranges that I use a formula for in the "Refers to" field. The formula is actually larger than the space allowed in this field and so the end of the formula is not visible when I want to edit it. My problem is if I want to edit this field, I cannot move to the end of the formula. The moment I start moving it inserts other cell references. Is there a quick key or function key which allows me to edit this. Hope this makes sense When you select the formula, hit F2, and you can move about the formula at will without corrupt...

Delete macros

Locate a specific row or column
Hi all, Could you tell me how to locate a specific row instead of using Mouse to dray the scroll bar? Clara thank you so much for your help In VBA code, you can use: Range("D100").Activate ' Or Range("D1:D100").Select ' Depending on if you want only one cell highlighted or a range of cells. -- Best wishes, Jim "clara" wrote: > Hi all, > > Could you tell me how to locate a specific row instead of using Mouse to > dray the scroll bar? > > Clara > > thank you so much for your help Hi Clara Have you tried goto in the Ed...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

HOW to Evaluate a range with IF ?
Hi, I try to get a formula that search in a range A1:A5 which elements are = 100% and base on that search in B1:B5 which elements are = " P1" and return the number of elements that meat this condition. This is the formula that I try to use and it does not work. =SUM(IF($A1:$A6=C1,IF($B1:$B6=$D1,1,0))) A B C D 1| 100% P1 100% P1 2| 100% P1 80% P2 3| 80% P3 4| 100% P5 5| 100% P2 6| 30% P1 What I spect is 2. I am big time stuck and I have presentation this week :( Thanks for your help dancab - Use SUMPRODUCT()...

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

How do i keep the first column of info on my screen?
I have a spreadsheey showing names in column A and then info in columns B onwards. When I scroll I need to see Column A so that I can link the info to the names - how do I get this one column to remain on the screen no matter how far I scroll across? Select B1 and Window>Freeze Panes. If you also want row1 to remain visible select B2 and Window>Freeze Panes. The rule is.......rows above and columns left of the selected cell will be frozen. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:47:13 -0800, TIQ <TIQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a spreadsheey showing...

#Deleted

Can I recover deleted archived .pst files?
I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover them, is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. Sue State your Outlook version and information store. State how you deleted the files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "royalpei" <royalpei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8236C3C-C139-4B03-B2ED-5B135DE9DCC1@microsoft.com... >I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover >them, > is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. > > Sue &q...

How do I combine multiple columns into just 1 column?
In my excel file, the address is split into 4 columns. I want to combine the 4 columns into 1. In a fifth column, use the concanenate function or amphisand to combine the information. Then drag down to copy for each row. =CONCATENATE(A1,B1,C1,D1) or =A1&B1&C1&D1 HTH "scosus" wrote: > In my excel file, the address is split into 4 columns. I want to combine the > 4 columns into 1. ...

Can I delete this from ADSI?
Hi all, I am upgrating Exchange 2K to Exchange 2K3 and removed the Mobile information Server (which we never used it). But, I can see the CN=Microsoft-Mobile-Information-Server under configuration -->Services from ADSIedit. Can I safely delete this? or If I do not delete this, wii it have any issue with exchange 2003 mobile? Thanks! Exchange Server 2003 mobility features do not rely on that. Saving a LDIF dump may be a good idea before you delete - this provides ability to recreate the object if required. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...