copy data for match word from one file to another file

I need help to merge two files. Any help or macro will be highly
appreciated.
I have two files. file A and file B. Need to update FILE A from File
B.

Each file has hundred of rows and about 50 column.
If any word or phrase under column "Part" file A matches with any word
under column "Part" file b, then copy all the data of matching COLUMN
"PART" and corresponding column "NAME" from file B to matching COLUMN
"PART" AND corresponding column "NAME" FILE A.

See example

File  A

NAME                                                            PART
1. power done 2, power done 3,                               hello,
mike, jeans, peter, walsh
2. I. Bergquist, T. Thomas, J. Mathers, C          	     SMITH,
JOHNSON, WILLIAMS, JONES, BROWN,
3. Samnatha Place, For Ever, Since	                     Mickeley,
Annie, Houser Gregory
4. power done 2, power done 12,                              hello,
mike, jeans, peter, walsh wili

File B

NAME                                                            PART
1. william shakespear, obama nathan                       calcultor,
diagos
2. power done, power done 2, power done 3,             mike, jeans,
peter, walsh, hello, billo
3. Bergquist Titan, Thomas J                        	     SMITH,
BROWN1,
4. Samnatha, John, David, Bonnie	                     Mickeley, Annie,
Houser Gregory
5. power done, power done 2, power done 2,             hello, mike1,
jeans1, peter1, walsh wili1

If any word under colum Part from file A matches with any word in
column PART file B
Copy data from file b to file A in match Colum Part and corresponding
Column Name.
for example word hello matches from B1 OF FILE A  with  B2 AND B5  of
file B,
so copy whole B2 AND B5 from file B to B1 of File A
also copy whole A2 AND A5 from file B to A1 of File A

Example as follows.
There is possibility that matching word contain in more than one row
like this example ROW 2 AND ROW 5.
Each cell contains words or phrase separated by commas. There are
several phrases and words in each rows.

Final file

NAME                                                            PART
1. power done 2, power done 3,                               hello,
mike, jeans, peter, walsh
    power done, power done 2, power done 3             mike, jeans,
peter, walsh, hello, billo
    power done, power done 2, power done 2,             hello1, mike1,
jeans1, peter1, walsh wili1

2. I. Bergquist, T. Thomas, J. Mathers, C          	     SMITH,
JOHNSON, WILLIAMS, JONES, BROWN,
    Bergquist Titan, Thomas J                        	     SMITH,
BROWN1,

3. Samnatha Place, For Ever, Since	                     Mickeley,
Annie, Houser Gregory
    Samnatha, John, David, Bonnie	                     Mickeley,
Annie, Houser Gregory

4. power done 2, power done 12,                              hello,
mike, jeans, peter, walsh wili
    power done, power done 2, power done 3,             mike, jeans,
peter, walsh, hello, billo
    power done, power done 2, power done 2,             hello1, mike1,
jeans1, peter1, walsh wili1

Any help would be highly appreciated. Please reply asap.
Thanks in advance.
0
mishak

Here is the link to file to make thing clear.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgUVfFOnkiaKdFBiNDFLamcybXdhWkR6bS05Qnluenc&hl=en
0
mishak

Copying Subreports
CAN YOU COPY A SUBREPORT AND CHANGE THE DATASOURCE? -- phm HISTORY Phm question: Hello, I have eight regional subreports to developed. I would like to develop one; and, for the others, just copy the original one and change the datasource. Is this possible? So far, all I see on the copied, pasted report is a blank, subreport control. Please help! phm - darlyS answer: It would be easier to create one report that will work for all regions, and include a parameter to choose which region to run the report for. Only one report to maintain that way. Daryl S Phm ...

Excel 2007

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

data input in text box

MS Money 95 data files

Where is the workspace file stored?