convert 200701 to Jan-07

Hi

I have raw data with a date in the format 200701 (as extracted from DB).
Does anyone know how I can conver this to Jan-07?

Thanks

=DATE(LEFT(A1,4),RIGHT(A1,2),1) and format as mmm-yy
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Validation Rule 06-02-07
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this validation rule: >L<CCCCCCCCCCCC which means first letter with be capital and the rest lower case, but i want to enter Blahblha-Blah (ie another uppercase letter), I can't figure out how to make my validation rule allow this. Can anyone help me? Hamzah On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 20:13:57 GMT, "M. Hamzah Khan" <hamzah@hamzahkhan.com> wrote: >Hi everyone, > >I was wondering if anyone can help me with this validation rule: >>L<CCCCCCCCCCCC which means first letter with be capital and the rest &g...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Convert

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

Reporting question 08-23-07
I'm trying to figure out how to use the report builder to pull data from my incident base and from some of my custom fields in the incident extension base. Has anyone had any luck doing this? J. Hi Jeremiah, any reason for not using filteredincident view which contains all base incident fields as well as all custom fields. In addition, user security is honoured, dates are converted to local, pickup lists and lookups are expanded to include verbose name. Bar the monstrosity of the view, a win-win approach. Hope this helps -- George Doubinski CRM Certified Professional - Developer...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...

Convert VC6.0 CString::Init() code to VC7.1.
How to convert the following code to VC7.1? // Need to declare a descendant of CString to allow access to the Init() member class CStackString : public CString { public: CStackString & operator=(CString const &s); CStackString & operator=(CStackString const &s); using CString::Init; // Make public }; inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CStackString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } class CStackValue...

Converting Lotus 123 to Excel
Hi there Is there a staightforward way of converting Lotus 123 worksheets to Excel 2000 without using any third Party Apps and without losing any of the Formula functionality from 123 ? "Paul Duane" <paul.duane@leaseplan.ie> wrote... >Is there a staightforward way of converting Lotus 123 >worksheets to Excel 2000 without using any third Party >Apps and without losing any of the Formula functionality >from 123 ? ..123 files? There are only 3 pieces of software that do anything with them: Lotus 123 itself (32-bit versions), Quattro Pro 10, and DataViz's Conv...

form couldn't refresh when using split form 08-20-07
Dear I got a problem with split form. I am not sure if it's a bug of access 2007. I added a label in my form named "lblFEType" and a section of code like this: Private Sub Form_Current() lblFEType.Caption = IIf(isHandler(Me![PayerNo]), "Import", "Export") End Sub It totally work when I use "Record Navigator Botton"(I am sure if it's the correct call in English version). But it wouldn't work when I jump the record by clicking the datasheet part of the split form. The bindedfield works fine and the data will show correctly, but the label co...