Average IFS (Multiple Criteria) - 80071

I have used the following formula and it works prefectly, however, one of my
columns contains % and I want an average not a sum.

Is there a way to use AVERAGEIFS to get the average only if other cells
contain certain criteria?

=SUMIFS(AF$4:AF$169,$G$4:$G$169,$G174,$F$4:$F$169,$F174,$J$4:$J$169,"<=12/31/10",$J$4:$J$169,">=01/01/10")

Setting up multiple accounts at one bank
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. doesn't your bank let you consolidate all accounts under one login?, if it allows consolidation money will download all accounts automatically (assuming all the accounts are same type). If the accounts are different types, just delete the two accounts which do not have online ba...

messages downloaded multiple times
I am having a problem where my messages are getting dowloaded from the server multiple times. The problem is described at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;Q317945 I followed the instructions and upgraded to SP2 but it did not fix the problem. I have 20+ copies of all messages in my inbox. It only started doing this about a week ago and worked fine before that. ...

Outlook 2003 and view multiple mailboxes
BACKGROUND We are still running Exchange 5.5 and I am working on the migration to Exchange 2003. I have about 10 "special users" who have multiple Exchange 5.5 mailboxes assigned to their domain account. I am trying to rework this to fit the Exchange 2003 requirement of 1 mailbox per 1 user account. THE ISSUE After I have mapped all Exchange 5.5 mailboxes to a separate user account I am having a problem with how to configure these "special user's" Outlook to show the additional mailboxes somewhat like they were used to seeing when they actually owned the additional m...

Averaging numbers but ignoring < and
I have a column of data as illustrated below than contains numbers, blank cells, dashes and < entries. Is it possible to average only the numbers ensuring that the divsor is the number of cells that contain number entreis rather than all cells containing an entry (eg for below example answer should be 0.137) 0.3 <0.001 0.01 <0.01 0.1 Thank you On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:29:03 -0800, KIM <KIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a column of data as illustrated below than contains numbers, blank >cells, dashes and < entries. Is it possible to average only ...

Average of Averages
Another seemingly simple process which I can't figure. :) I have a list of averages, and I want to get the average of them. As such, A 1 25% 2 42% 3 100% 4 50% I need a formula to average something like the above. Thanks, Alan =AVERAGE(A1:A4) is one possible solution. Hope it helps. -- goober ------------------------------------------------------------------------ goober's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19838 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=513937 Hi Alan It really depen...

print multiple reports from databse
Hi I have a table in my database that contains customer orders, within those orders are the products reuired to fulfil the order. For each product there is a related product information guide (in pdf) stored in a folder on my computer. Is it possible to run a query/report that prints the requires information sheets, for each customer order? (also posted in microsoft.public.access.reports) Regards Alec ...

averaging less than values
How do I average a column of numbers where less than values are calculated as that number? 2 <2 3 4 <2 5 In the average I want the<2 to = 2. So the answer should be 3 -- JD Assuming source data as posted in A2:A7 Paste this in say, B2, then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to array-enter the formula: =AVERAGE(SUBSTITUTE(A2:A7,"<","")+0) Adapt the ranges to suit -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:17,500 Files:358 Subscribers:55 xdemechanik --- "JD" wrote: > How do I average ...

Averages
Hello again, I have an interesting situation. I basically inherited an older database that is used to enter dates, usage and charges for accounts. The situation is that we are attempting to do averages filtered by account, and averaged against the number of days that data has been entered. So, for example, we had 7 months of data entered, our query should total the number of days in the seven months (x), then average that with the total usage number (y). This data currently resides in the same table labeled "data" in the form of from and to dates (6/1/1999 to 7/1/1999) and usage (32...

multiple, duplicate reminders, again
Ok, so I've not been able to resolve my issue with duplicate and multiple reminders. I am running Office 2007 and Windows XP. I've tried clean reminders, and displaying my calendar in table view looking for errors. Nothing works. Can I possibly solve this by uninstalling Outlook and reinstalling? If so, is it possible to just uninstall outlook or do i have to uninstall all of Office 2007? Also, I had a terrible time setting up all of my e-mail accounts, is there a way to keep those settings? Thanks, You can try repairing - go into add/remove and choose repair - but...

Re: Search criteria between
"valeria del colle" <mattf133@hotmail.con> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > > "Leif Thorsen" <LeifThorsen@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel > messaggio news:4BBB18C1-687B-4F6E-95D6-75F39370A01F@microsoft.com... >> Steve !! >> >> Thank You for Your answer !! >> But is there no way to pick up the expressions inside the two (or four >> depending how You see it) brackets [ ] within the query instead for >> making a >> separate form for it ?? >> The reason for my wish is that I alread...

Average Lead Time
Does anybody know if the average lead time in Item Vendor Maintenance counts weekends, or only business days? The average lead time is calcualted as follows: Enter the average number of days that pass between the time you place an order with this vendor and the time you receive the order. If you're using Purchase Order Processing, this field will be updated each time a shipment or shipment/invoice is posted in Purchase Order Processing. The average lead time is calculated using the following formula: [(Number of Receipts) * (Average Lead Time) + (Received Date - Ordered Date)] / (...

Average Function
Hi group, I have a formula in a cell that takes the average Sales of the 12 rows (for Jan to Dec) like so: =Average(A1:A12)The problem is that for example, since therea are no sales figures from August to Dec, the average is underestimated because it averages it over the entire range of cells (though they are zero from Augus to Dec). How can I make this Average function to be smarter and only average those months that the sales is not zero (August to Dec is Not BLANK but its zero) Hi Average is a very simple thing: SUM/COUNT. So =SUM(A1:A12)/12 should do for all years with 12 mont...

Using multiple SMTP email addresses
How can I determine which email address an email was sent to (short of manually looking at the headers of the email)? I have multiple SMTP addresses associated with my AD account, and I want to set up rules in Outlook based on which address an email was sent to, but all Outlook seems to see is my default smtp address. This behavior is "by design". When Exchange 200x receives a message via SMTP is resolves it to an object in AD and rewrites the To: address to that of the primary SMTP address of the object that the message is destined for. "Josh Rolfe" <some...

Restrict multiple distribution groups...
Does anyone know of a way to do a mass distribution group edit to restrict who can send to them? I've tried ADModify.net with no success as the restriction section is not included. BTW - we're running E2k3 Ent. TIA, This is something that is scriptable, but it isn't easy. Possibly http://www.joeware.net might have something that could help you with this. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "kage13" <kage13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42A23351-E46C-481A-AA97-7A4CF6C53E65@microsoft....

Invite multiple people to attend their choice of one of multiple meetings
Hi, Any suggestions on how I can do this in Outlook: I have to interview 200 people in our company. I have 1 hour booking slots to fill. I would like to send a message to people saying choose one meeting slot that suits you and then once they have chosen it block it out so that others can't choose the slot but can see the remaining options. I guess this is complicated but maybe someone has an answers or knows of some add-in? Thanks for any suggestions, Paul Are you using Exchange server? Tell them to send meeting requests for their preferred time slot, if it's already taken...

averages
Hi All Trying to work out the best way to get an average answer based on a set of answers The answer will be 1 - 10 across a number of questions e.g B C D E F Answer Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 1 1 1 3 3 2 1 0 1 2 3 0 1 3 3 4 1 0 1 1 5 1 1 6 7 6 2 2 5 2 7 2 3 3 4 8 2 1 7 6 9 1 2 1 3 10 2 2 8 7 Total 13 13 38 38 Average ? ? ? ? What is the best way to get the average response to each question. i've tried =SUMPRODUCT($B$2:$B$11,C2:C11)/SUM(C2:C11) but not sure this is right....

Updating Multiple Companies Simultaneously
Hi, We have several different companies each with the same CoA and company structure. Is it possible to update each company simultaneously with the same data, say for example if we add a new purchasing vendor, instead of having to manually log into each company and adding the new information? We are running GPv8.0 with SP3 on SQL Server 2000. Thanks, Nawaz The only way to do it realtime is to use SQL triggers. Microsoft Professional Services has created these triggers. You can ask your partner to contact them for pricing. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Nawaz" wrote: > Hi, We...

formula for multiple variables.
I am trying to come up with a formula that incorporates muliply variables. I know that formula for 2 variable that I have used is: =if(a7=304,vlookup(a9,screens!$a$27:$h$37,3,false),vlookup(a9,screens!$a$27:$h$27,4,false)) I want the A9 to be constant as that is the cell that tells the formula the column to look up. The second variable is material and I have 8 options and eight columns set up is there a way that my senerior it has to equal ( eg size 60 and material 304) and I tell it the cell to look up based on those two numbers/data being met?? -- Donna Changing up the...

Link multiple charts from same excel file in powerpoint
Hi, I have an excel file with two charts. When I use Insert -> Object -> From file, I get the chart that is on the sheet that was open when the excel file was last saved. But now I want to link the other chart on another slide. How can I do that? In article <74712a2f-0b92-41b1-a1ae-1dca9922a464@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Amedee Van Gasse wrote: > Hi, > > I have an excel file with two charts. > When I use Insert -> Object -> From file, I get the chart that is on > the sheet that was open when the excel file was last saved. > But now I want to link th...

Countdiff with more criteria
Hi All, I would like to count a sort of diversity per person and per month. Sample data: Customer Engineer Date A JP 01/11/2009 A Bill 01/11/2009 A Bill 01/11/2009 A JP 01/11/2009 B JP 01/11/2009 A JP 01/12/2009 B Bill 01/12/2009 C Bill 01/12/2009 D Bill 01/12/2009 E Bill 01/12/2009 In November, JP has served customers A & B, Bill only for A. The result for JP is 2 while for Bill, it is 1. In December: JP=1, Bill = 4. With {=COUNTDIFF((A2:A11)&(B2:B11))} I am already able to calculate over...

Multiple Outlook Problems
In order of seriousness (to me) I have emails that show in my Outbox that have actually been sent. I've confirmed that people are receiving them but they don't move to Sent Mail like before. Any idea of what is happening? (I have about 16,000 emails in my Sent Mail folder; could that be part of the problem?) When I open up a new email the Window is compressed (full screen height but only about 2" wide). I can 'open' it up by hitting the full screen button in the upper right. Any tips on how to make it open in full screen mode? I lost my auto signature. When I go to Tool...

Converting Weekly Data into Monthly Averages
Could someone please show me a formula to average weekly data into monthly. I have a spreadhseet: Date Data 2/1/99 1.15 9/1/99 2.42 16/1/99 1.24 through to..... 25/2/05 3.54 How can i calculate the average of every month between 1999 and 2005? In other words, i need something which looks up all the weeks in a particular month (ie Jan 2001) and averages them out into a table: 1999 2000 ......... 2005 Jan 2.45 6.42 Feb 3.64 etc etc. I was thinking vlookup, but don't know how to average in a vlookup. I would ...

XmlSerialzer error when multiple nillable elements of userdefined
Hi i am getting the following error while using XMLSerializer XmlSerializer ser = new XmlSerializer(typeof(Person)); ERROR: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'XSD.BiodataGender?' to 'XSD.BiodataRace?'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?) I am getting the above error when my xsd has multiple nillable elements of userdefined type. If I change the type of either race or gender to String i am getting any error. temporary class is generated easily MY XSD : <?xml version="1.0" encodi...

Multiple lines in an address field
I am trying to work out how to have multiple lines in one address field for Access? duncanjx@optusnet.com.au wrote: >I am trying to work out how to have multiple lines in one address >field for Access? Is that a field in a table? If so, just enter the address using Ctrl + Enter between the lines. If you mean a text box control that has an expression that concatenates severls table fields to display an address, then use something like: =line1 & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & line2 -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] On Oct 26, 2:06 pm, Marshall Barton <marshbar...@wowway.com> wrot...

All or multiple invoices by entering invoice range
I'm running Great Plains 8.0 and have a user that would like the ability to print multiple invoices from one screen. Currently they do the following: *Click on Inquiry menu item *Sales and then Transaction by Customer This displays the "Receivables Transaction Inquiry form - Customer". The GP user is entering the customer ID and choosing to view all open invoices. This displays a somewhat rather long list sometimes and she needs to open each one of the invoices to be able to print them. Is there an easier way to print multiple invoices than to open each one individually ...