Auto filter custom filter

Hi,

I have applied an autofilter to my data. I want to do a custom filter from
there.

My data is as follows:

The 100, 200, etc levels are the total categories and i need to do a custom
filter based on if the number from the list is a "hundred" number. E.g. 100,
200, 300 ... , 900 I.e. the middle digit is only 0, or the whole number is a
round 100, 200, 300, etc level number...

Thanks in advance,
stevefromnaki

Assume that you are having the values in ColumnA like the below:-

A Col
…

In B1 cell paste the below formula

=IF(ISNUMBER(A1),IF(AND(A1>=100,A1<=900,VALUE(RIGHT(A1,2))=0),"YES","NO"),"")

Now copy the B1 cell and paste it to the remaining cells of B Column depends
upon the A Column data.

Now apply the filter for B Column and select Yes.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"stevefromnaki" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have applied an autofilter to my data. I want to do a custom filter from
> there.
>
> My data is as follows:
> 100
> 110
> 120
> 200
> 210
> 220
> 300
> 900
> 910
> 920
>
> The 100, 200, etc levels are the total categories and i need to do a custom
> filter based on if the number from the list is a "hundred" number. E.g. 100,
> 200, 300 ... , 900 I.e. the middle digit is only 0, or the whole number is a
> round 100, 200, 300, etc level number...
>
> Thanks in advance,
> stevefromnaki
That will work, but is there a way to do it without adding in an extra
column, i already have about 30 columns ;)

"Ms-Exl-Learner" wrote:

> Assume that you are having the values in ColumnA like the below:-
>
> A Col
> 100
> 110
> 120
> 200
> 210
> 220
> 300
> …
> 900
> 910
> 920
>
> In B1 cell paste the below formula
>
> =IF(ISNUMBER(A1),IF(AND(A1>=100,A1<=900,VALUE(RIGHT(A1,2))=0),"YES","NO"),"")
>
> Now copy the B1 cell and paste it to the remaining cells of B Column depends
> upon the A Column data.
>
> Now apply the filter for B Column and select Yes.
>
> Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps!
>
> --------------------
> (Ms-Exl-Learner)
> --------------------
>

> "stevefromnaki" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have applied an autofilter to my data. I want to do a custom filter from
> > there.
> >
> > My data is as follows:
> > 100
> > 110
> > 120
> > 200
> > 210
> > 220
> > 300
> > 900
> > 910
> > 920
> >
> > The 100, 200, etc levels are the total categories and i need to do a custom
> > filter based on if the number from the list is a "hundred" number. E.g. 100,
> > 200, 300 ... , 900 I.e. the middle digit is only 0, or the whole number is a
> > round 100, 200, 300, etc level number...
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > stevefromnaki

Can not customize Outlook today
We have installed outlook 2000 on everyone's pc. We do not use exchange server. We are using Ipswitch's IMail server. When a user clicks on Customize Outlook Today it does not go to any screen that allows for customization. Nothing happens. Does this feature need to be turned on somewhere or does it have to have Exchange Server to work? Thanks in advance, Paul Ivaska The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx...

Auto Filter problem

custom report filter by customer & supplier
We would like to have the reporting capability to pull a customer list with name, address, email and phone number (where available of course) filtered on customers who have purchased Vera Bradley(Supplier) products in the past. We do use Vera Bradley as a department. The output would be, for example, 1000 customers out of 4000 in the total customer database have purchased a Vera Bradley product and thus show Vera Bradley in their detailed customer purchases. The report would give us just the subset of 1000 customers to use for target marketing purposes. The report would need to be...

sitemap customization according to user's
hi there is any way to customize sitemap according to user's. for eg: i need different sitemap for sales people and marketing people.Thanks in advance ...

Filter and Page Setup
Hi All, I have a question about filters and page headings for printing a filtered document. I basically need advice on the best way to accomplish the below listed task. I have set up a spreadsheet for logging transmittals received from different offices that my company has around the world. In this spreadsheet, I have numerous rows of information that we need to keep track of. I would like to place filters on SOME of the columns (not all of them). When I have the filter on, and I print out the document, I would like it to have a title that is relevant to the filter. For example, ...

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

HOWTO : Export/Import customizations from mscrm to mscrm
Hi, Can we export customizations done in one MSCRM server to other. I have created few forms and published at my site ie. at Adventure Works Cycle. I want to export the same to the clents site i.e Production environnment. on the Client's MSCRM system. Any ideas ? Please help!!! Thanks in advance Anand Sagar do to deployment manager and then expert customizations then go to new server and to import customizations form deployment manager "Bhaskar" <cyberbhaskar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uN1dyYDhDHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, Can we export customiza...

Auto look through subfolders

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Counting Records after filtering by feilds
I am working on a project that will create a report to count the number of open work orders (records that have their opendate field with in a date range given), close work orders (records that have their closeddate field with in the same date range given earlier) and pending work orders (records that do not have an entry in the closed date field). I don't know how to (a) prompt the user for a given date range, im thinking of maybe using a form interface? Is it possible for me to have a calander button to click to select a date from there? and (b) To count the what was previously describe...

IMF Updates and custom scoring via MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml
Regarding the new IMF update process (KB907747), Just so I understand my role here or maybe someone has a different interpretation of the KB article or (better yet) a workaround. The notes would seem to indicate that with every update I need to copy my MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml file into the newly created folder of ..\bin\MSCFv2\<IMF update version> for my custom keywords to be integrated into the IFM scoring process. No registry setting I can just create and have my .xml file exist in one location and have all updates use it? Thanks Don It indicates you need to copy it to t...

Replace default CRM form with custom form
I have developed a custom form to represent a custom CRM entity. I would like to load that form when the user double-clicks a record from the lookup list in CRM. I'm pretty sure I do this either in the isv.config file or sitemap.xml file. I've setup both to load this form from either a button or from the Navbar, but neither of these will attach the proper GUID for the record the user wants to open. So can you trigger a custom form to load in place of the default one that CRM creates? Thanks for your assistance. Paul ...

PivotTable: Customized Calculations
I have salary data in an EXCEL spreadsheet (each row contains the salary for one individual). I wish to construct a PivotTable that counts the number of individuals in each of several salary intervals that I would specify ($0 - $19,999; $20,000 - $29,000, etc.) How do I do this? I believe that reporting on such customized calculations are possible, but I can't find any explicit guidance. Thanks for your help. You could add a column to the data table, and calculate the salary groupings there. Create a lookup table with the categories, e.g.: 0 $0-$19,999 20000 $20-$29...

Auto date

Set DataNavigateUrlField to contained custom object property
I have a GridView bound to a collection of custom objects (e.g., Department). Each Department object contains a custom object (e.g., Manager). I want to use a property on the Manager object (e.g., Id) for the DataNavigateUrlFields property on my HyperLinkField, but setting DataNavigateUrlFields equal to Manager.Id (i.e., DataNavigateUrlFields="Manager.Id") does not work. How can I go about doing this? I have successfully exposed the Manager.Id property as a property on the Department object itself, but would prefer a more elegant solution, if possible. ...

Auto-Alphabetize

Global Customers not downloading to store
we recently opened a new store with the same item of an existing store (restored a back-up). Synchronize store but store not receiving global customers. Did I leave out any step or is this a problem and is there a solution please help When you create a new store, you need to export the store database from HQ Administrator, not just restore a backup of a different store. This takes care of cleaning up stuff that should be unique from store to store, and leaves you with a new store DB that should be ready to sync. The end result of the Store Export wizard actually IS a store b...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Create Order doesn't copy values for custom attributes
Using CRM 3.0 We have added a bunch of custom attributes to our Quote, Quote Details, Order and Order Details entities, but when I create an order from a quote (by using the Create Order toolbar button on the Quote form) the values for these custom attributes are not copied to the newly created order. When I go and look at the created order, all the custom attributes are empty. I can see them on the quote though. All standard attributes are copied as expected. I have verified that the schema names are the same in both Quote and Order (not sure if that makes a difference though). Is th...