XML Suppress Keytip Auto-Assignment in Custom Ribbon Tab

I have a custom ribbon tab with several buttons and menus.  I would like to
suppress the auto-assignment of a keytip (letters that appear when you hit
Alt button) for the buttons that are sharing the same level as my menus.

I notice there are built in controls that I have used that do not have a
keytip associated with them.  How do you suppress or assign a null keytip for
a custom button?

College Assignment Woes
Hello, I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone could guide me in some kind of direction. I have been given the following data: On a new sheet, named Salary Table, starting at cell A1, build the following table: Name Current Salary Percent Increase Effective Month 2004 Compensation. My exact problem is that I must createa formula that can be used for all to calculate the amount to each employee for the year 2004. The increases take place on the first day of the month specified. This means that if increase comes in July, the pay is six months at the old rate and six months at the new rat...

XML Header

Can you put an alert on a customer?
We have had a customer write bad check with us. He's since paid us, but he was not all that cooperative in getting payment to us to cover the check. We are hapy doing business with him if he's paying with cash or credit cards, but don't want to take checks from him. Is there any way to either have: A) an alert pop up when his account is selected statinf that checks are not allowed, or B) make it impossible for checks to be accepted on his account? Hi Meralee, Would you be interested in custom alert solution?. if so please drop a email. Regards, nj.tech@hotmail.com "...

Almost Worked
Almost WORKED !! Excelent - almost worked like a charm. ======================== Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Dim wks as worksheet set wks = me.worksheets("sheet1") with wks.range("A1") if .value ="" then .value = date .numberformat = "MM/DD/YYYY" end if end with End Sub ======================== Issue: The sheet is password protected. The cell in question is locked s users can't change the date it was crrated. Problem: When I try to save it I get the DEBUG because it is a locked cell an the sheet...

Read XHTML into XML

Easy way to display custom entities?
Is there an easy way to display any entities that have been created or customized outside of the default entity set that comes with CRM 4.0? -- Thanks and have a great day! Mike Mike, If I were trying to find this information, I would go to Settings -> Customization -> Customize Entities and sort by type. This will group custom entites and customizable entities together. I don't know of a way to tell whether a customizable entity has been customized, though. Regards, Dan "Mike" wrote: > Is there an easy way to display any entities that have been created or ...

Sorting in a custom view not functioning as expected
I just can't shake the feeling this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to get it or find an appropriate Google response. I have saved a custom view for my tasks. In it, I have a custom sort set up for my tasks. (A custom field text field "Grouping" ascending, then "Status" descending, then "Due Date" ascending, if you want to know.) My problem is, it's often convenient to look at things by category, so I (and my little users) click on the "Category" heading to get a quick view of things sorted that way. Then, I want to...

How to invoke the xml editor?

VB Assigning Values to a Series of Strings
Hello, In the VB Editor, I need to assign each letter of a 13 character string (named JobScope) to individual Variables (K1 through K13). I'm using a For/Next Loop to extract the indiv characters but cannot figure out how to define the Variable K(x) where x = 1 to 13. Any suggestions? -- Regards... cincode5, Try making K an array with 14 elements (VBA numbers the first element as 0) Then you can use the method you're trying at the moment. For X = 1 To 13 K(X) = etc. ~ ~ Next X The only other change you'll have to make is how you address the variables elsewhere. E.g, K5 w...

Wndws XPsp3: Auto Update ON but system nags all day to Install Upd
I have my Auto Update set for AUTOMATIC to download/install at 3 am daily BUT I get at least 4-5 messages per day that "Updates have been found formy computer". Constantly updating/restarting. This is driving me CRAZY. Please help. ME wrote: > I have my Auto Update set for AUTOMATIC to download/install at 3 am > daily BUT I get at least 4-5 messages per day that "Updates have > been found formy computer". Constantly updating/restarting. This is > driving me CRAZY. Please help. We now know the following blanks in the puzzle... Windows XP ______ ...

show XML schema and values

Turn Off the Right-Click Customize option?
I am using Access2003 and, I need to turn off the Right-Click Customize option on my toolbars. I was told I could use /runtime in the command line and it would turn off the Right-Click option. But it didn't work. Any suggestions? On Jun 26, 10:25 am, Anoymous <Anoym...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Access2003 and, > I need to turn off the Right-Click Customize option on my toolbars. > I was told I could use /runtime in the command line and it would turn off > the Right-Click option. But it didn't work. > > Any suggestions? Look around your s...

Offline synch using XML web-services

String to xml document

Change salesperson for mutiple customers
We fired a salesperson and hired a new one, I want to do a mass change on the customer cards to put in new salesperson. I don't want to enter each change individually. Unless they fit neatly in a customer class, you will probably want to use a tool to update the records. You could use a SQL query (Update RM00101 set slprsnid = 'new' where slprsnid = 'old' and Update RM00102 set slprsnid = 'new' where slprsnid = 'old') or MS Access or some other tool. -- Charles Allen, MVP "allisons" wrote: > We fired a salesperson and hired a new on...

Marking Customers Inactive based on last transaction date
Is there a way to mark customers inactive based on the date of their last transaction. For example make all the customers that have not ordered within the last year would be flagged inactive. If there is not an automatic way to do this, is there a last transaction date in the DB that I could use to create a sql script on the customers that meet the criteria? Regards, Bill Bill: I looked at the RM00103 table (summary table) and it holds a field called LSTTRXDT which is last transaction date so I would think you could go ahead and build an update statement on the RM00101 and set the INA...

Beginner of XML

Custom Shapes & PhotoEditor
Is 'custom shapes' in Office 2000, 'autoshapes' in Office 2003 Publisher? Also is 'PhotoEditor' in Office 2000, 'Picture Manager' in Office 2003? You can re-install Photo Editor. Picture Manager is okay for collecting all your images in one place for viewing and elementary editing. MS Photo Editor, Wherefore Art Thou? by Herb Tyson, MVP http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=298 Custom shapes and Autoshapes are similar, 2003 Autoshapes are better... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msne...

How do I display all assigned keyboard shortcuts?
Using Excel 2002, is there a way to display all keyboard shortcuts presently assigned, both those assigned by default and those that have been user assigned? Musawwir Spiegel mms@spiegel-law.com There are no user assigned shortcuts in Excel The default ones can be found in Help - keyword SHORTCUTS best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Musawwir Spiegel" <mms@spiegel-law.com> wrote in message news:1lat51t9a0o86fa6mln39vsp8eic7709r0@4ax.com... > Using Excel 2002, is there a way to display all keyboard shortcuts > presentl...

Customizing RMS customer statements
Does anyone know how to add verbage to the customer statements? ie. I want to note what our finance charge policy is on the bottom of the customer statements. In our Store Misc Utility we have many features one of which is enhancement to A/R Statement that allows you to configure different Duning notices for customer that have balanace over 30, 60, 90 etc... As well as allowing you to soft configure and type hearder and footer messages. If you want to know more contact me. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "jord...

auto-update cells with this week/last week's totals?
Hi there! I have 3 cells - C2, D2 & E2. C2 contains the formula =SUM(C1528:C1534). D2 contains the formula =SUM(D1528:D1534). E2 contains the formul =IF(ISERROR(AVERAGE(E1528:E1534)),"PACE!",AVERAGE(E1528:E1534)) C2 shows the total number of miles I have run from Monday of th current week to Sunday inclusive. D2 shows the total hours I have run over the same period of time. E2 shows the average pace I've run at, again over the same period o time. (I added the ISERROR function for neatness as I had to kee amending the column width when I get the DIV0 error). C3, ...

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

HOW TO MAKE THE FORM NOT AUTO SAVE
I want to make the form of the ms access to only save when a button is being click.. How can i make it to run on that way? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...