User Created Menu

Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
I developed  a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the menu
across the top of the screen.  I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
would appear whenever that particular WB was opened.  Now I am opening that
same WB in 2007.  Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it?  Thanks
for your time.  Otto

0
Otto

should be in Add-ins tab.

"Otto Moehrbach" <moehrbachoextra@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
| Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
| I developed  a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the
menu
| across the top of the screen.  I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
| would appear whenever that particular WB was opened.  Now I am opening
that
| same WB in 2007.  Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it?
Thanks
| for your time.  Otto

0
Homey
12/4/2009 1:35:12 PM
I don't have an Add-Ins tab.  I went into the Options and found the Add-Ins
tab and placed  it in my Quick Access toolbar but that doesn't do anything
for me regarding the user-created menu.  I closed and reopened Excel and
reopened the file, and still nothing.    I'm sure I am missing something.
Otto

"Homey" <none> wrote in message
> should be in Add-ins tab.
>
> "Otto Moehrbach" <moehrbachoextra@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> | Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
> | I developed  a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the
> menu
> | across the top of the screen.  I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
> | would appear whenever that particular WB was opened.  Now I am opening
> that
> | same WB in 2007.  Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it?
> Thanks
> | for your time.  Otto

0
Otto
12/4/2009 9:00:27 PM
I found it.  Thanks for your help.  Otto

"Homey" <none> wrote in message
> should be in Add-ins tab.
>
> "Otto Moehrbach" <moehrbachoextra@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> | Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
> | I developed  a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the
> menu
> | across the top of the screen.  I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
> | would appear whenever that particular WB was opened.  Now I am opening
> that
> | same WB in 2007.  Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it?
> Thanks
> | for your time.  Otto

0
Otto

New to User Forms

Outlook profile not created on login
Hi, I have a .mst file that I have already setup in a batch file that I use to install Office 2000 on Terminal Servers/Metaframe Servers. I've used this many times in the past. I just built 2 new servers and one of them does not populate the Outlook settings for new users. By settings I mean the exchange server name, name, personal folder location, etc. The settings for Word, Excel, Powerpoint are there though. I then uninstalled Office, rebooted, reinstalled it and get the same thing. I looked in the registry and the NewProf key is there with all the correct settings in it. ...

Users Shared Folders

unable to create a link in email
hi, how can i create a link in my outlook email to link to C:\my documents\How to blade.doc thanks I really don't know, but even if you could, the recipient couldn't see it. It's on your computer. The only way is to attach the file to your message. I would also suggest that your create a PDF so that recipients that don't have Word can read it. Win2PDF at http://www.win2pdf.com or PrimoPDF at http://www.primopdf.com "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:1106799740.913670.178870@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > hi, > how can i creat...

Help with creating database
I'm a recent college graduate at a new job. I am trying to help my company move a report that is currently done in Excel into Access. To help you better understand my goal I will try to describe my business and the nature of this report as briefly as possible. We are a clothing designer. All of our product is produced in factories overseas and delievered to our clients in the U.S. Our W.I.P. report is currently in Excel. It's purpose is to give us an up-to-date picture of what part of the production line our products are currently in. Information on this report inclu...

Users not showing up All Users

Creating a 7.5 Test Environment
Currently, I have a Production Great Plains 7.5 environment with some Custom Code, an EFT Module and a Third Party add-on for the Project Accounting Piece. I need to build out a TEST environment so that I can test a 7.5 to 9.0 upgrade. I'm not sure how exactly to go about it. What I was THINKING that I need to do is perform an out-of-the-box install for Great Plains and the Thrid Party PA Module then create my Companies in Great Plains and then replace the GREATPLAINS program folder on my test box with the one from the Production box and then restore my Production Dynamics and...

user breakpoint

Need User Name and Password

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Manager grayed out on user setup

Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007
Hello, Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that contains contacts with a specific feature WITHOUT adding members one by one? E.g., I need a distribution list of all contacts whose e-mail address is in a particular domain. The following sequence DOES NOT work: CONTACTS ---> ACTIONS ---> NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST ---> SELECT MEMBERS ----> SEARCH (MORE COLUMNS) When I entered the domain name in the search window, I got no results. Thus, OUTLOOK did not search the entries of the e-mail addresses. Thank you for your help. ATK "...

On the menu bar when i hit the data tab ican't find xml??
What am I doing wrong? What version of Excel do you have, XML features are only available in the stand-alone version of Excel or the version shipping with Office *Professional* -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "XML" <XML@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0461BD18-3EEB-4766-BBE1-15D253429295@microsoft.com... > What am I doing wrong? ...

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

IMF and remote users.
I need a bit of hand holding on this. We are about to start hosting our own email. There are branch offices that will pick up their email with POP3 from our server running SBS 2003. I want to filter for spam, but also want all the users to have the ability to review emails caught by the filter. If I use the IMF filter, am I correct in assuming that the remote office users will never see those emails in that they will have been moved out of their inbox to the spam folder? Is there a built-in method of tagging, not moving emails identified as spam on a RBL? Thank you. - Are you going to use ...

Preventing a user from seing other users opportunities
Hi, I have a case in which 2 CRM users (A) & (B) shouldn't see each other's opportunities and this is indeed the case. However, when a user (A) creates an opportunity for which the account is owned by user (B), user (B) is then able to see this user (A) opportunity. I understand that this might be logical business wise, however, is there any way to prevent user (B) from seing these opportunities of user (A) even though he is the owner of the opportunity account ?? Thanks in advance I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...

Limit user access on customer/vendor?
is it possible to control user access on certain customer/vendors? something like account level security, but on customer/vendor. Hi HFLo, No you cannot have Customer/Vendor Control Access as account security, since no module in GP has this feature, this is one of the drawbacks of GP no ROW LEVEL SECURITY at all, we are using the third party product for this security setup, it also works for Inventory and items just like account security. In short GP dosent have this feature. AXAPTA has this feature to restrict access to customers, vendors, inventory items at site level etc....... w...

How do I create a drop down menu in a chart
How do I create a drop down menu in a chart On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, richard <richard@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How do I create a drop down menu in a chart Use the Forms toolbar (and not the Control Toolbox toolbar: I had terrible trouble trying to work out what I was doing wrong before I finally worked out they were different) -- Del Cotter NB Personal replies to this post will send email to del@branta.demon.co.uk, which goes to a spam folder-- please send your email to del3 instead. Hi Richard I have a worked out example on my Exc...

create an association
how can i create an association in the set associations control panel? so that i can read certain attachments in my emails -- kenandsue Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com It depends on the file extension. PPS needs PowerPoint Viewer for example and you need the correct programs on your machine to open them. Assuming you do have the correct programs then do this whenever you get a file type that isn't recognized. Save the attachment to your HDD. Right click on it and Open With | Choose Program. Find and choose a program that works and then check the box: Always...