Retrieving current custom sort settings

Is there a way to retrieve the current custom sort settings stored with a
worksheet?

How to retrieve the string from dialog box
Hi All, Does anyone know how to retrieve a string in IDC_STATIC on a dialog box? I have to print out a report with an application version at the bottom line for users to be aware of it in my application. I don't know how to retrieve the string in IDC_STATIC control on a dialog box. It would be very nice that someone let me know how to do that without calling the dialog box. TIA Hwasoo Lee Back 9 wrote: > Hi All, > > Does anyone know how to retrieve a string in IDC_STATIC on a dialog box? > I have to print out a report with an application version at the bottom line &g...

OL 2003: Lost toolbar customizations after installing Palm sync software
Running OL 2003 (SP-1 not applied) on Windows XP SP 1. I just installed Palm Desktop for my m505 to do OL sync with my Palm on this system. Install went OK, sync working, but now all my toolbar customizations are gone. I know that customizations aren't stored in the PST file. Which OL file does store these, and where is this file located? outcmd.dat, but if they are gone, the file was probably replaced. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engin...

HOW DO I SET UP EMAIL FOR 2 USERS IN SEPERATE VIEWS
can anyone help me set up my OE so that when my husband comes on he only sees his emails and i only see mine? my goal is so he does not have to wade thru my emails as well as his and can view only his emails. Help!? A good reference site is http://www.scicable.com/identities.htm . Hope that helps. James <nikinahnah@bridge-of-love.com> wrote in message news:0d3501c4a648$c8062ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > can anyone help me set up my OE so that when my husband > comes on he only sees his emails and i only see mine? > my goal is so he does not have to wade thru my emails as ...

Custom LegacyExchangeDN #3
Does anybody know how to create Exchange mailboxes in Exchange 2003 mixed mode with a non default LegacyExchangeDN? By default it gets created as “o=Organization/ou=Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=userid” I would like it to be “/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=Exchange/cn=employeeId”. This is so the ADC could replicate the mailbox in 5.5 following the same standard that we have been using for years and still have some dependency on the keeping the same hierarchy in 5.5. ...

TLS to 1 customer
We have 2 2000 servers and 1 5.5 server. On the 2000 servers I was able to add in a connector, specify the address space for the specific domain I want to send to and specify the TLS encryption. I am not familiar with 5.5 enough to find how to do this. What is the best way? On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:08:02 -0700, Ryan <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have 2 2000 servers and 1 5.5 server. On the 2000 servers I was able to >add in a connector, specify the address space for the specific domain I want >to send to and specify the TLS encryption. > >I am not fa...

Money reports, sort order
Can I have any control of the sort order in Reports? I am trying to sort Account Transactions Report on a single account. Accounts can be displayed in several orders when I am just viewing the account. How can I do this in Reports? In microsoft.public.money, jdbnut wrote: >Can I have any control of the sort order in Reports? I am trying to sort >Account Transactions Report on a single account. Accounts can be displayed >in several orders when I am just viewing the account. How can I do this in >Reports? If you are reporting on one account, then what do you want to ...

Custom chart template axis titles
Hi, I've created a custom chart and saved it as a template. I use it in a macro to format several charts in a work book. The proble I have is that I want to label the axes (X and both Y's) but the template doesn't save the axis titles, however it does save the chart title!!!!! so I end up with all the axes labeled "Title". Can anyone help with a way I can get round this? -- ATB Russ ...

How to Restore Outlook's Previous Settings
I was having a problem with Excel 2002 not being able to read any .xls file. After trying several other things to no avail, I reset all the settings in my Office XP (including Outlook) to the default settings. Now I'd like to restore my previous Outlook settings. How do I do this? Thanks in advance. Did you save backups of everything prior to resetting everything to default settings? ...

Help me sort my array!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I have a single column that I need to alphabetically sort automatically into another column. If items are added these should be sorted automatically. I can do this for numbers no problem. But i cant get it to work with words alphabetically!!! Ive tried to use the VSORT add-in function as this is meant to do what I want but I cant get it to work. If anyone has any ideas please help me!! Stu ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Functions in Exce...

Customizing CRM 07-10-05
We have set up the CRM and have a large database. We are now in the process of customizing and adding new fields. We would like to be able to populate these fields from an excel file. How do we do this? -- Linda If you already have data in your database, and you want to update multiple records with different associated data, the only way to do this would be to use the SDK to create a custom application or to purchase an application like Scribe's Insight (www.scribesoft.com) which will let you perform ongoing migration/integration. It's not cheap, though. If you haven't go...

retrieve an AVERAGE of a range using VLOOKUP to locate start/end d
Can I calculate the average of a range based on VLOOKUP? In other words, can I get Excel to "look up" the respective START / END dates of an investment position listed in Sheet 1 and then go and locate those 2 distinct cell values in in a different sheet (Sheet 2) utilizing VLOOKUP function and then return the calculated AVERAGE of the cells within that range back into Sheet 1? Appreciate any thoughts if doable in Excel in any way? tAKE A LOOK AT AverageIFS and see if that does what you want. If it were me, I'd probably enter the formula manually, record the resu...

Re: how to Customization of Contact form-CRM
Hi, Thank you for response. Actually scenario is… Click sales tab--------click Accounts (in sales tab)--------click particular account(in accounts ,it open popup window for accounts, in that)----click contacts(in this contacts list –I want to put a filter (by using pick list) in this form)-after select the particular value ,the grids filters data). This is my task. Pls guide me clearly. Thank you venkataravikumar can you explain further and give more details on what you are trying to achieve -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.ms...

Retrieve mouse position
Hi, I am writing an app in which I need to retrieve the mouse coordinates even when it mouse is outside the main frame. How do I do it? Thanks! xg >Hi, I am writing an app in which I need to retrieve the mouse coordinates >even when it mouse is outside the main frame. How do I do it? Thanks! Have you tried calling GetCursorPos? If you want to know when the mouse is moving I think you'll need to use a hook - have a look at SetWindowsHookEx WH_MOUSE. Dave IN addition to David's answer, you have not stated the problem you are trying to solve. For examp...

Custom Crystal report Print problem
Hi, I have some problem to print my custom crystal report. In first, I have an AD 2003 and my CRM server is on windows 2003 Server When i created my report, i have check the database location is SSO Thanks for your help Oops I'm tired, i need to go in holydays ;-) My problem When i have a custom report with parameter field, i am asked about parameters again!! if you have a solution thanks "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> a �crit dans le message de news: 435893e9$0$7526$626a14ce@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I have some problem to print my custom ...

Retrieving messages
Help, I mistakenly restored all the defaults on Outlook (the computer did not crash) losing all the messages and address book. I have had to set up the application from scratch entering account details etc. Question is: are all the messages and contacts still held on the computer even the program needs to be set up again and, if so, how do I retrieve them. Any assistance greatly appreciated. Thanks. P89 If you made a backup of your system or My Documents, search for a file called Outlook.pst. If you have that you can import all the information. Al "peterson89" <peterson...

Sort mixed numbers/letters
How can I sort by a row of numbers with mixed formats? I have numbers such as 1, 2, 3 and 10, 22, 27 and 11-A, 20-D, 34-D etc. Currently, no matter how I format the cells, they sort by first number, then second, then the numbers with letters (1, 10, 2, 22, 27, 11-A, 20-D etc.). I can't seem to find a way to get the column to sort by the actual value (1, 2, 3, 10, 11-A, 22, etc.) Please...any help you can give me. Thank you. See your other post -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------...

Customize Outlook Today...
After updating 3 users to Windows XP Service Pack 2, their "Customise Outlook Today" button no longer works. I have ran through the KB article 820575 and it did not make any difference Any ideas You can edit the registry to make changes to Outlook Today. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutio...

I am trying to sort but it says the merged cells must be the same.
When I try to sort my spreadsheet a box comes up that says "This operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized" I have no merged cells in the speadsheet and all the cells are exactly the same size so I am not sure what is going on. If anyone has any ideas please let me know! Thanks Do the following: CTRL A CTRL O followed by E You should now be in the Format Cells menu. Select alignment and uncheck the "Merge cells" block. You may have to click it twice to clear it. Click okay, then try your sort again. >-----Original Message----- >When I try to...

Print Customer Statement (or similar report) w/o closing billing c
Print Customer Statement (or similar report) w/o closing billing cycle Is there a way to print a customer statement or similar report before closing billing cycle? None of the reports available would show/print a statement. Anyideas or suggestions? Thanks ...

Sorting Wrong
Greetings, My Excel worksheet is sorting numbers wrong. It's doing this: 94 92 9 9 9 84 84 8 8 8 76 72 71 7 7 Is there anyway to get it to sort normally? Like: 94 92 84 76 72 71 9 9 9 8 8 8 7 7 Make the cells formatted as number with 0 decimals "Sam Weber" <sam@hostradius.com> wrote in message news:193c901c44c9d$b98dc930$a101280a@phx.gbl... : Greetings, : : My Excel worksheet is sorting numbers wrong. It's doing : this: : : 94 : 92 : 9 : 9 : 9 : 84 : 84 : 8 : 8 : 8 : 76 : 72 : 71 : 7 : 7 : : Is there anyway to get it to sort normally? Like: : : 94 : 92 : 84 :...

Retrieving comment using range name
I have singular cells in different places referenced by their range names. Is there a way to get the comments corresponding to the referenced ranges (singular cells)? Thanks in advance, Tomek Set testrng = Range("A3:A4", "C3:C4") comment1 = testrng(1).Comment.Text .... commentn = testrng(n).Comment.Text Stefi „topola” ezt írta: > I have singular cells in different places referenced by their range > names. Is there a way to get the comments corresponding to the > referenced ranges (singular cells)? > Thanks in advance, > Tomek > > did yo...

Sorting tables on protected worksheets
How do we configure our worksheet so that we can turn protection ON, but still enable the table filter buttons in order to sort columns in a table? No matter what settings we select for protection, including the sort and auto-filter options, we cannot sort tables on a protected sheet. What is the secret to allowing table sorts on a protected sheet? Generally one has code to unprotect, code to do the sort, then re-protect. By "tables" do you a real Table created by Insert>Table? I can provide code that turns off protection when you click inside a Table. Clic...

Customize Outlook Today screen on Outlook 2000
Customize Outlook Today screen on Outlook 2000; for some reason when I click the button now to try and customize it, NOTHING HAPPENS. So I can't change it to show my folders and the likes on the Today screen. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks in advance... Close Outlook. Click Start, Run, enter "c:\windows\ieuninst /q c:\windows\inf\q813489.inf", without the quotes, click OK. Computer should reboot itself. Test. "Ivan T Williams" <tw1511@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04f301c35221$10637de0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Customize Outlook Today screen on Out...

Displaying custom entity information
I have a custom entity in which I am storing key data about an account. Question: Is there a way to setup a left navigation bar access to the custom entity that immediately goes to the form itself instead of the 1 to many relationship list screen for creating NEW custom entities records? In essence a 1 to 1 relationship that simply displays the tabs and fields that make up the entity. ...

Can we set a Breakpoint in other than main Threads using VC++
Hey Friends Can we set a Breakpoint in other than main Threads using VC++ ? The Code breaks into BOOL CHtmlView::GetTheaterMode() const whereas i am not using Html View in my Project Plz Help Yes. When you are in the debug session, select the 'Debug-->Threads' menu option to select other threads in order to set breakpoints. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "vikrant" <vikrant_kpr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eWpjEBOmDHA.2232@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hey Friends > > Can we set a Breakpoint in other tha...