Removing Border lines and colour for All sheets

Hi Everyone,

is it possible to write a macro to run every sheet and just remove
border lines and colours for all cells in a sheet for every sheets in
a workbook?

I know macro is like this but can't really think how I can loop this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks alot

    Cells.Select
    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

0
James

just to add to your code

Sub remove_Borders()
Dim ws As Worksheet

For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
 With ws.Cells
    .Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone
    .Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
    End With
Next
End Sub

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"James" <jay83091@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> is it possible to write a macro to run every sheet and just remove
> border lines and colours for all cells in a sheet for every sheets in
> a workbook?
>
> I know macro is like this but can't really think how I can loop this.
>
> Can anyone help?
>

> Thanks alot
>

>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone
>    Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

0
Gary
2/15/2010 12:38:50 AM
I think the code can be shorted to this...

Sub Remove_Borders()
  Dim WS As Worksheet
  For Each WS In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
    With WS.Cells
      .Borders.LineStyle = xlNone
      .Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
      .Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
      .Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
    End With
  Next
End Sub

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> wrote in message
> just to add to your code
>
> Sub remove_Borders()
> Dim ws As Worksheet
>
> For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
> With ws.Cells
>    .Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone
>    .Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
>    End With
> Next
> End Sub
>
> --
>

> Gary Keramidas
> Excel 2003
>

> "James" <jay83091@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> is it possible to write a macro to run every sheet and just remove
>> border lines and colours for all cells in a sheet for every sheets in
>> a workbook?
>>
>> I know macro is like this but can't really think how I can loop this.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>

>> Thanks alot
>>

>>    Cells.Select
>>    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone
>>    Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

0
Rick
2/15/2010 3:55:19 AM
On Feb 15, 2:55=A0pm, "Rick Rothstein"
<rick.newsNO.S...@NO.SPAMverizon.net> wrote:
> I think the code can be shorted to this...
>
> Sub Remove_Borders()
> =A0 Dim WS As Worksheet
> =A0 For Each WS In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
> =A0 =A0 With WS.Cells
> =A0 =A0 =A0 .Borders.LineStyle =3D xlNone
> =A0 =A0 =A0 .Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> =A0 =A0 =A0 .Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> =A0 =A0 =A0 .Interior.ColorIndex =3D xlNone
> =A0 =A0 End With
> =A0 Next
> End Sub
>
> --
> Rick (MVP - Excel)
>
> "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> wrote in message

> > just to add to your code
>
> > Sub remove_Borders()
> > Dim ws As Worksheet
>
> > For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
> > With ws.Cells
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0.Interior.ColorIndex =3D xlNone
> > =A0 =A0End With
> > Next
> > End Sub
>
> > --
>
> > Gary Keramidas
> > Excel 2003
>
> > "James" <jay83...@gmail.com> wrote in message
..
> >> Hi Everyone,
>
> >> is it possible to write a macro to run every sheet and just remove
> >> border lines and colours for all cells in a sheet for every sheets in
> >> a workbook?
>
> >> I know macro is like this but can't really think how I can loop this.
>
> >> Can anyone help?
>
> >> Thanks alot
>
> >> =A0 =A0Cells.Select
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle =3D xlNone
> >> =A0 =A0Selection.Interior.ColorIndex =3D xlNone- Hide quoted text -

thanks alot everyone
0
James

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Borders on text boxes do not show??
I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a color for the text box borders it will not show in the selection box, nor will it show on the page I am editing. It will however print properly. The same occurs when I place a rectangle or any other shape on the page - no border can be shown. Actually, so shading or fill color is shown either. Any suggestions?? Did you find a solution to this, Dave. I have same problem "Dave" wrote: > I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a > color for the text box bord...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

adding rules via command line
Hello, Is there a way to add a rule via command-line or to import a set of exported rules via command line? -thanks Moody No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "moody" <moody@telepacific.com> wrote in message news:ae7e01c4886f$881e96f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a way to add a rule via command-line or to import > a set of exported rules via command line? > > -thanks > > Moody ...

line chart question
I am making some line charts and am wondering if anyone knows a simple way to have the lines transition from data point to data point in crisp 95-degree angles, rather than direct lines as is the default. Thanks for any suggestions. Mike, I think your requirements need clarification. If it's a line chart, then the items on the x (category) axis will be equally spaced, and the angles at each point will only be 95 (or any) degrees for certain values of the data points. What do you want to adjust to force these angles? -- Regards from Virginia Beach, Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake....

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Adding and removing removable drives

create a thin border around the selected cells
need information on excel 2003 Hi Chandra, on the Menu bar choose FORMAT | CELL | BORD hth regards from Brazil Marcelo "Chandra Lee" escreveu: > need information on excel 2003 ...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

red border black printing
I want to have a black title and a red border or red underlining Ed - Select the cell with the black title. Go to Format, Cell, Border. Select Color - Red, and the style. In the Text portion, click on the border lines you want colored red. Have fun! Carole O "ED" wrote: > I want to have a black title and a red border or red underlining ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

Sheet not updating
Hi all, I have a spreadsheet that all of a sudden stopped updating. One sheet is the master sheet. Everything is entered there. The other sheets pull information from the master sheet. Now when I enter information on the master sheet, nothing updates on the other sheets. What could possibly be going wrong. Thanks Mark Smith Precision Devices Maybe calculation is set to manual??? Tools|options|calculation tab is where I'd look first. Mark Smith wrote: > > Hi all, > > I have a spreadsheet that all of a sudden stopped updating. > > One sheet is the master s...

on line documentation for SQLSERVER 2005
Hi, I'm looking for on line documentation for SQLSERVER 2005. Thank for help. On 2010-05-27 23:11, big wrote: > I'm looking for on line documentation for SQLSERVER 2005. > It's called Books Online. http://technet.microsoft.com/library/ms130214(SQL.90) -- J. ...