Problem with selection behavior Text Form Field inside WORD table

I have a text form field defined inside a WORD table cell. When I create a
NEW document based on the form template, I can't get the text in this field
to select/highlight properly for editing. Instead of selecting from the
starting position of the cursor to the ending position of the cursor, it
highlights from the starting position to the END OF THE FIELD. Text in other
form fields, not inside a table, highlights as expected.

selection.moveright wdcharacter method moves the cursor to the end of the
field rather than the first character in the field's text

This is sn excel VBA group.  You'' be better served wiht a word VBA user
group.  Word doesn't befave like excel.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

joel

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

I want to expose Action menu items as form buttons
I'm trying to expose Action menu items as form buttons by customizing the _recources/ISV.Config file. I'm trying to use the following code: <incident> <ToolBar ValidForCreate="0" ValidForUpdate="1"> <Button Title="Resolve Case" ToolTip="Resolve this case" Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_serviceReports.gif" Url="http://localhost/CS/cases/dlg_closecase.aspx" PassParams="1" WinParams="" WinMode="0"/> </ToolBar> </incident> It throws an error, so I can only assume that I'...

Problem with Authentication

Selecting either one or several reasons
I am working on a database to generate a report (in the general sense) about production processes in a manufacturing facility. There are six possible reasons for generating the report; one of the reasons is Other, which needs to include a description of what that means. In the current Word version of the report there are six check boxes, including the one for Other. The user selects as many of the check boxes as are applicable (usually one, sometimes two, very rarely three). At least one must be selected. In the Access version of the report I could have six yes/no fields, plus a plac...

pivot table grand totals not showing for all columns...
i have a pivot table that shows the grand total for some columns, but not for others... there are no differences in the data layout, yet this happens? any clues as to why? and how I can get the grand totals to show for all fields. thanx in the PivotTable floating toolbar, click PviotTable, then Table Options, select 'Grand totals for columns' option. ...

Project 2007 Work Field Formula to Exclude Work Done by Resources Not in a Resource Group
I have a workshop task in my project schedule which is worked on by Resources from my company (Resource Group = VENDOR) and resources in the client's company (Resource Group = CLIENT). I need a formula to calculate WORK hours for ONLY the resources in Resource Group = VENDOR. I want to drop any hours that the CLIENT spends on the task and only calculate VENDOR hours. Does anyone have a formula? I am familiar with Project, but have not used formulas before. Could not find a formula to do this in any of the other forums on the net.. Thanks! +------------------------...

calendar problem

Remove single text characters

SQL 2005 patition table
Hi, I have 20 million (5 type record ids -- 2-3gb)records need to be loaded into a table daily. Is it a good idea to have a a patiotion table seperated by reciord type id. 1. It will be faster for retrieval in performance? 2. What is the drawbacks ot have a partitioned table instead of regular table? Thanks, Mecn My opinion is 1) It will be fatser if the user searches on particular typeid , if he/she searches on typedid 1 and 5 then it will 'scan' two partitions 2) You have to have some experience to maintain partitons "Mecn" <mecn@yahoo.com> ...

problem #4

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

hidden text
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Someone has sent me a message on FirstClass indicating that there is a hidden message embedded within. I couldn't locate it so I pasted the message into Word (thinking that I might be able to locate it this way.) Nope. Can't find how to recover or discover hidden text. No idea -- I'd suggest you check the FirstClass site on how to use the product or get clarification from the sender. I doubt it has anything to do with Mac Office at all. Good Luck |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/23/10 12:13 PM, i...

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Pivot Table #56
I am trying to create a Pivot table in Excel, using Microsoft Query linking to SQL database. SQL stores the date as Date/Time. It becomes impossible to group in Excel using Pivot Table, by date/time. I want to create a record in Microsoft query using the date field, but convert to Date only as dd/mm/yyyy and retain the format as Date and not as Text. I have tried Left(Date,11) and Convert(VARCHAR,1,101), none of them work. Could someone help me with the correct syntax. Microsoft query does not recognize MID. Thanks Krish ...

Quote won't merge to Word 2007
Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the CRM button in either the Add-in ribbon or the MailMerge ribbon. It shows up in neither. Macros are enabled. Is this issue isolated to one client? Do you have the CRM Client for Outlook installed? If so you can initiate Mail Merge from the Outlook client as this method does not use a Macro. Regards Dan "mnicks" <mnicks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF7E431-ADFE-478B-B79F-886F5ACA19EA@microsoft.com... > Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the ...

Using Checkboxes to add data to a table.
I have been having trouble developing this form for a couple of days. It seems the solution should be simple but so am I. I have an input form with four text boxes. I need to use the same data and create a new line in the table for up to but not always 9 different company positions. I was given a possible way of keeping the info on the form for the next position using the AfterUpdate event and setting the default back to the same box. But in using his suggestion I get #NAME? for the boxes with text when I select the next new record. The boxes with numbers come back the way he said it wo...