PivotTableWizard

I am calling Excel to hold a series of database data and then create a pivot
table from it (VB from Visual studio 2008 using office interop). Works fine
on my development and test boxes  (both have Office 2007). The target system
has Office 2003 and fails on the pivot table wizard.

        'Create a Pivot Table - CAUSES an ERROR with Excel 2003 !
        xlSheet2 = xlBook.Sheets("Sheet2")
        xlSheet2.Name = "PivotTable"

        Dim pivotTable As PivotTable = Nothing
        Dim CourseList As PivotField = Nothing
        Dim NatList As PivotField = Nothing
        Dim NatSum As PivotField = Nothing
        Dim pivotTableName As String = "Nationality Analsys"

        ' Add a pivot table to the worksheet.
        Dim EndCell As String = "C" + RowNo.ToString
        xlBook.PivotTableWizard(XlPivotTableSourceType.xlDatabase, _
            xlSheet.Range("A1", EndCell), xlSheet2.Range("A1"),
pivotTableName, True, True, _
            True, True, , , False, False, XlOrder.xlDownThenOver, 0)

        ' Set variables for used to manipulate the Pivot Table.
        pivotTable = xlSheet2.PivotTables(pivotTableName)
        CourseList = pivotTable.PivotFields(1)
        NatList = pivotTable.PivotFields(2)
        NatSum = pivotTable.PivotFields(3)

         Format the Pivot Table.
        'pivotTable.Format(XlPivotFormatType.xlReport2)
        pivotTable.InGridDropZones = False

        ' Set  a Row Field.
        CourseList.Orientation = XlPivotFieldOrientation.xlColumnField
        NatList.Orientation = XlPivotFieldOrientation.xlRowField
        NatSum.Orientation = XlPivotFieldOrientation.xlDataField

        ' Set  a Value Field.
        NatSum.Orientation = XlPivotFieldOrientation.xlDataField
        NatSum.Function = XlConsolidationFunction.xlSum

-------

So it seems that Excel 2003 does not have the pivotwizard. The question is
what can I use instead and what would work on both Office 2003 and 2008?

BR
Don C

0
Don