Free Manual

Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query

cheers
0
rraw75 (7)

Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en

--
Jacob

"rraw75" wrote:

> Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query
>
> cheers
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
> .

Isn't that the same documentation that is available somewhere within the
sub-links that are displayed when you click the first item in the VB
Editor's Help menu option?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Jacob Skaria" <JacobSkaria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en
>
> --
> Jacob
>

> "rraw75" wrote:
>
>> Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from
>> http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it
>> doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> ---
>> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
>> .

0
Rick
2/19/2010 3:42:12 PM
Yes Rick. Its the same; I dont think this gets installed by default (unless
you do a full installation of Office)..

--
Jacob

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

> Isn't that the same documentation that is available somewhere within the
> sub-links that are displayed when you click the first item in the VB
> Editor's Help menu option?
>
> --
> Rick (MVP - Excel)
>

> "Jacob Skaria" <JacobSkaria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en
> >
> > --
> > Jacob
> >

> > "rraw75" wrote:
> >
> >> Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from
> >> http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it
> >> doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query
> >>
> >> cheers
> >>
> >> ---
> >> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
> >> .
> >>

> .

On Feb 19, 12:42=A0pm, Jacob Skaria
<JacobSka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Yes Rick. Its the same; I dont think this gets installed by default (unle=
ss
> you do a full installation of Office)..
>
> --
> Jacob
>

> "Rick Rothstein" wrote:
> > Isn't that the same documentation that is available somewhere within th=
> > sub-links that are displayed when you click the first item in the VB
> > Editor's Help menu option?
>
> > --
> > Rick (MVP - Excel)
>
> > "Jacob Skaria" <JacobSka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft
>
> > >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3D2204a62e-48=
7...

> > > --
> > > Jacob

> > .

thanks for the link!
"lots" of offices/IT skip the vba help files since "typical" users
dont/cant use it - leaving those of us who do/can "high-n-dry"
0
Jef
2/19/2010 6:15:50 PM
I wasn't aware of that... I just assumed the help files for each individual
product would come with each individual product installed (personally, I
have always installed the full-blown Office package with each new version,
so I have no way of checking that).

--

> Yes Rick. Its the same; I dont think this gets installed by default
> (unless
> you do a full installation of Office)..
>
> --
> Jacob
>

> "Rick Rothstein" wrote:
>
>> Isn't that the same documentation that is available somewhere within the
>> sub-links that are displayed when you click the first item in the VB
>> Editor's Help menu option?
>>
>> --
>> Rick (MVP - Excel)
>>

>> "Jacob Skaria" <JacobSkaria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft
>> >
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jacob

>> .

0
Rick

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Manuals for Money
Any good hard copy manuals or instructional books for Money published? I'm looking for the same thing. Does anyone know if there is a way to print the whole users guide. I've also heard the manual is in pfd on the cd. I downloaded the program. Is there anyplace I can download the manual? >-----Original Message----- >Any good hard copy manuals or instructional books for >Money published? >. > ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Location of IMF SP2 Manual Update ?
Can you let me know the location I can manually download IMF SP2 updates from. I want to be able to download them from my workstation and apply to our frontend servers manually rather than use the Windows update services, or SMS. Thanx Susie On Fri, 19 May 2006 03:36:02 -0700, Susie <Susie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Can you let me know the location I can manually download IMF SP2 updates >from. I want to be able to download them from my workstation and apply to >our frontend servers manually rather than use the Windows update services, or >SMS. > ...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...

Free\Busy Time Setting
Hi I have set up a number of Rooms as Resources. When we Schedule a meeting, although the Resource is set up to Auto-Reply, the Meeting is booked in the Resource Diary, but does not Show up in a subsequent Meeting Schedule, as busy, for 15 minutes. I have set up the Resources to update every minute, but this does not seem to help. How do I change the Refresh on the Exchange Server. If I book another Meeting with the Resource, it adds the last meeting into the View Group Schedule list, but of course the Meeting I have just created waits another 15 minutes. Thanks Allan ...

Spacing between lines manually adjusting them
How can I nudge, or move the lines of text closer together? I have tried the line spacing tool and changed the numbers, and all that seems to do is cut off part of the top of the text. I want some of the lines close together and some farther. Does Publisher 2007 have that ability. Thanks for any help. Didja try Format | Paragraph | Line Spacing ? also right click in the text box and there;s more adjustments in Format TExt Box "ccardiff" <ccardiff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:813FF563-8CEE-4EBF-A7FC-4A7D10E0C9BD@microsoft.com... | How can I nudg...

Forcing Free/Busy to Free
This might sound like a silly question, but in Exch. 2003 is there a way to force a user's calendar as ALWAYS showing "Free" even when there is an event scheduled on that calendar? Essentially, what I am trying to do is to allow a resource calendar managed by AutoAccept to be able to double-book. Apparantly, the only way to do this is when AutoAccept sees the resource as being "Free", so that it will not automatically decline the meeting request. Thanks!! -sul@fiu.edu ...

Insert for free your website
Insert for free your website in the new search engine Free Pass http://www.free-pass.org ...

Published Free & Busy Information inconsistent
Envirnonmet=Windows 2000 SP4, E2K SP3+Sept 2003 rolled up hotfix, Outlook 2000 SR1 clients. I have recently deployed a group policy to force OL clients to publish 12 months of Free&Busy data to our organization, all this seems fine and all 4000 clients have the setting set to 12 months and update every 15 minutes, we have 7 servers and replicate the public folder to all servers. The data that is visible in the client meeting request window pane is very inconsistent with very few actuall displaying the 12 mths, some have upto 6 mths and some only 2, i have observed that this varies at times...

Free Signup-Free Marketing Tools-Enormous Paychecks
We got 'em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for turning small businesses into BIG paychecks Listen to this audio: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WpmTgFBk Go to my website and lock your position in now! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

Manual vs. Automatic Calculation
We recently upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003. Some users default settings are to calculate manually vs Automatically while others default settings are set to calculate automatically vs. Manually. Anyone know why? Where can we change this to be one way or the other globally. (for all workbooks, not just the active one)? Excel picks up this setting from the first workbook it opens in this session. If you have someone who likes manual calculation and saves the workbook (to a network location) with it set for manual, then if it's the first workbook opened by anyone, they'll be chan...

Money 2005 Free trial expired
My trial version of money 2005 international has expired. I am stuck offshore and need to purchase a license, is there a site that lets you purchase and download a licence online rather than buying physically from a shop? http://www.microsoft.com/money/order.aspx kip "ensco" <ensco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231DFD9E-9BDB-43D4-A231-8DD08C02ACC3@microsoft.com... > My trial version of money 2005 international has expired. I am stuck > offshore > and need to purchase a license, is there a site that lets you purchase and > download a lice...

Manual Update of Product Table
Hi would it be possible to create a trigger to add/lessen a numeric field in the product table? Here's the scenario I wanted, whenever I include a product in ORDER MANAGEMENT, I need to update some fields in the PRODUCT TABLE (ITEMONHAND), we need to make it appear similar to a simple inventory system wherein the product number (ItemOnHand) is updated whenever an order for a product is created. I tried exploring if WorkFlow Manager allows the update, but among the objectas I tested, no MANUAL workflow could UPDATE the Product Object.. I was planning to use a trigger on a dummy fie...

Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score
Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score View your Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score Online Instantly. http://creditreport.mzs-inc.com ...

FREE
The FUTURE is HERE! Connect via Phone Globally with anyone for FREE . . . http://www.intelefone.net/presentations/index.asp?username=RTLDist&target=retail ...