Excel 2007 VBA Pivot table fetch records

I have a table 'tbl_Final' in MS Access 2007 where the data is used
and cached in a pivot table found in the 'Data' worksheet in MS Excel
2007.

In this MS Excel 2007 workbook, I have various worksheets reports
which links to the pivot table values found 'Data' worksheet.

I linked formulae in one of the cells found the worksheet reports,
looks like this:

=GETPIVOTDATA("Amount",Data!$B$4,"Month",
2,"Year","2008","Scenario","Budget")

Lets say the cell value total is: 1000

So, In pivot: 1000
      In worksheet report: 1000

If I go to pivot table where this '1000' value is and double click on
this value, MS Excel builds another worksheet with all the individual
transactions that makes up the '1000' value.

If I then go to the '1000' value found in the worksheet reports; this
link, when double clicked, will NOT
build another worksheet with all the individual transactions that
makes up the '1000' value.

Question: Is it possible using VBA to build some functionality in MS
Excel to allow the '1000' value found
in the worksheet reports, when double clicked, on that cell to build
another worksheet with all the individual
transactions that makes up the '1000' value?

Prehaps its like querying from MS access to MS Excel using the cell
parameters ine the SQL.

I'm not sure how to write this MS Excel VBA logic if doable.

Any help appreicated

Many thanks in advance.

0
asxastro

Transform table into calendar format
I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this separate sheet. Send me an email to: pashurst <at> auditel.net (change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you describe. Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 18, 9:55=A0pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to k= now > how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on = ...

Locked records
I am having a bit of an annoying problem with my Access application. The data is held on a SQL 2000 server with Access front-end. I have a form (Form A) used for editing records, this form is launched from a command button on another form (Form B) and filters to a sepcific records on Form A dependant on the record in Form B. Nothing special here I use this technique all over this application. Form A opens up and displays the record I want but when ever I make a change and try to exit the form or save the record I get the following message: "The record has been changed by another user...

Inserting form values into a table

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Before Update on record select

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Excel DNS query

Automatic incremental of records
I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record number 4 still remains serial number 4 although it is actually the third record. Is there a way it can be done automatically? njogus wrote: > I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 > .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like > record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record > number 4 still remains serial number ...

Excel Problem

Exchange 2007 across account search