Dynamic Image references in a cell

I am exporting a report from Access 2007 to Excel 2007 containing product
information. I have an image for each product.

Access does not export Images to Word or Excel.  I have the URL or local
path for the image standardized so the path is C;/temp/image[ID Num].jpg or
http://www.temp.com/images/image[ID num].jpg.

I have [ID num] in Column B for each row.  I want to reference the image
column A of each row.

How do I get the image to display in the cell?
--
Jim Fidler

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Splitting Cells
Im trying to enter two values into the same cell. I've seen it done, it has a red diagonal line seperating the two values. Thanks for any help. -- MFFC2005 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MFFC2005's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25816 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392130 First format the cell as Text. Then enter the two values separated by any character you desire. The cell will hold exactly what you typed. -- Gary's Student "MFFC2005" wro...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

Display Multiple Images on a form
Hi I am a newbie to access and I am trying to save space in my database by using code to display my images from a folder instead of embedding them directly into the database. I have a table with over 2000 records and 2 to 4 images per record. I am using Access 2003, but the database will be uploaded to an FTP site then downloaded and used by multilple users with probably different versions of Access. I followed the instructions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285820 and it worked great to display one image per record, but I need to display up to 4 images per record. Can anybody ...

Error in query referring to Combo Box
I am very new to using VBA to build forms and am having a problem. I trying to embed a query within a public sub routine. The goal of this query is to use an alphanumeric code entered into a combo box on the form to retrieve an associated ID within a table. The bound column of the combo box is text. I have used the following code: Public Sub GetSturID(intSturID As Integer) Dim rsSturID As ADODB.Recordset Set rsSturID = New ADODB.Recordset rsSturID.Open "SELECT tblSturg.SturgID FROM tblSturg WHERE (tblSturg.PIT = '" & cmbPIT.Value & "')" _ &...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...

How to filter color changed cells
Hi guys, I am writing a macro to find the special char in the Balance column(ie. only Numeric format) Its finds and changed cells interior color on the particular column, whiever cells contained specl. But my question is HOW TO FILTER THE CHANGED COLOR CELLS? Is filter possible to changed color cells? Plz help Advanced thanks Venky On Aug 6, 2:45 pm, mvenkatesa...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi guys, > > I am writing a macro to find the special char in the Balance > column(ie. only Numeric format) > Its finds and changed cells interior color on the particular column, > whiever ce...

Typing in cells: New Paragraph ??
I am fairly new to Excel and this may be a very basic question, so I thank you in advance. I would like to type in a single cell, and be able to start a new line in that cell. Usually this can be accomplished in every other program by either pressing; return, enter, shift+enter, or (less than sign)p(greater than sign). How in the world can this be done in this mysterious Excel program?? I appreciate any help, as I have no idea how to even search for this question. Thanks. Joanna -- Frustrated Word User Try using Alt+Enter -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Frustrated Word User"...

Prininting to PDF cuts off top of image
I've inserted an image into the Report Page Header. When I've printed it to a PDF file and look at it, the top of the image is missing and yet whenn I print it to a printer is shows up. Any ideas on this? Thanks. ...

Truncate number in cell
I want to input a number into a cell say for example: 1,515,199,455 and have Excel automatically truncate the last 6 digits off so the number ends up: 1,515 Can this be done? Thanks, The procedure depends on exactly what you want to do with that "1,515", And if you want it to *really* be 1,515, or just *display* as 1,515, where the original number is still the original value. Also, will you want to revise other numbers with this same procedure? If so, will their "size" be comparable to your example? Just a couple of ways: =--LEFT(A1,5) =TEXT(A1,"#,###,,")...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

dynamic charting #2
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...

Dynamics GP 10 and Dynamics AX 4.0
just a half year ago, our company has started to work with Dynamics AX 4.0. Now i am doing some programming in X++ and almost customizing reports. Accidently, i stumpled on Dynamics GP 10.0 and i am wondering what s the difference between AX and GP? What stands GP for? Maybe GP is to replace AX, and our company backs to wrong horse? Does GP 10 contains AX 4.0? I have learnt lot of X++ programming, would it be possible to using X++ in the GT 10 field, too? Great Plains (GP) is another ERP system that Microsoft acquired a few years ago when it acquired the company of the same name. GP ...

Access2007 image issue
I created a new access2007 accdb and imported the forms, queries, modules etc... from an existing accdb. Everything looks fine except some images on buttons got screwed up. Before screenshot: http://www.rptsoftware.com/bug/before.jpg After screenshot: http://www.rptsoftware.com/bug/after.jpg see the export to excel, report, email, letter and filter buttons and how the images got changed. Has anyone seen this before? Know how I can prevent it? I like to do this process fairly often to guard against corruption. I used bmp files for the images when I originally embedde...

Copy cells with data and paste
Anyone, I am trying to do what I hope is a simple task. I need to have a two part macro that will do the following. 1. Copy only the cells in a certain range that have data in the cells. 2. I then need the macro to paste this data into a new worksheet on this first available blank row thanks in advance for anyones help on this. Bill To learn, Record a macro while use data>filter>autofilter to filter the NON blanks>copy>paste> Then clean up the macro To determine the last row use lastrow=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row+1 Post back with further questions. -- ...

locking the cell
How do you lock the cell value so that users cannot change it. Thank you. Hi - first select all cells for which you want to ALLOW data entries - goto 'Format - Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked' - Protect your worksheet ('Tools - Protection') -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Albert Byun" <albert.j.byun@intel.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c94t5a$5ad$1@news01.intel.com... > How do you lock the cell value so that users cannot change it. > > Thank you. > > Under format cell choose the protection tab, check the locked...

CRM Integration with MBS/Dynamics products
Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark There is nothing available yet. You would need to build it. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curly jdj dot dk> wrote in message news:OAfVImWLGHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark ...

Clip Gallery image
Found a photo in Publisher Clip Art Gallery I'd like to use in a magazine ad, but the image is low resolution. How do I locate / acquire a high resolution file of that image? You cannot obtain a high resolution image. -- This is from the help section on the Design Gallery For Commercial Printers with High-End Equipment In some cases, using a standard photo from Publisher 2002 Content CD's may not produce an image of high enough resolution for the type of printing you are doing. To meet this need, Design Gallery Live makes available high-resolution images for professional printin...

How to add cells but keep 2 lowest out of solution
Hello, I need help with adding up a column of values in 'X' amount of cells, but I don't want to include the lowest cells in the addition. For example, I want to add cells A1:A5. But I want the answer to eliminate the two lowest cells out of the equation. This is a sheet I update daily and I need the sheet to recognize the lowest cells daily. The lowest cells will always be changing. Please, can someone help? I have Office 2003 for Windows. If you need more information from me, please let me know. =SUM(A1:A5)-MIN(A1:A5)-SMALL(A1:A5,2) -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon ...

Need a method to Dynamicly change the X axis Scale on a chart. #2
I dynamically change the amount of data on a chart. This causes the X axis Scale to either to either show too few values or too many values ( a solid black line if too many). I would like a method to dynamically change the scale values in relation to the data span. Joe - Do you want to limit the number of points displayed? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 Or do you want to link the axis scales to something you calculate in the sheet? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/SwitchXYAxes.zip - Jon ----...

exchange content of cells
If i have 2 cells (or groups of cells) is there a way to exchange the contents or do I have to copy/paste the first contents into empty cell, then copy/paste second contents into first cell, etc, etc.... Thanks. Jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Take a look at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/swap.htm -- Gary's Student ""jeremy via OfficeKB.com"" wrote: > If i have 2 cells (or groups of cells) is there a way to exchange the > contents or do I have to copy/paste the first contents into empty cell, then > copy/paste second conten...

Dynamically populate a drop down list
Hi, I'm trying to dynamically populate a drop down list in MS CRM (1.2) based on certain parameters. I suppose I could do it using a SQL stored procedure, but I would prefer to use standard/supported CRM customizations. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Dave- Dave, You can do it in 3.0 pretty easily based upon an example in the SDK... Here are some pretty pictures... http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2005/12/04/499868.aspx I have not tried it with 1.2, but it could probably work... Thanks Ben "Dave" <renor321@yahoo.com> wrot...

Return activie cell indicator to column A next row down.
I enter data across 24 (A - X) columns in the same row. I then return to column A, to enter data across the same 24 columns one row beneath the completed row. How can I have Excel return to colume A and move down 1 row automatically after I have entered data in the last (column X) column? Thanks for any help. -- Dewayne If you select your range first (say A2:X99), then you could just hit enter (or hit the tab key) to go across (and then down). To make the enter key work, turn: tools|options|edit tab|change move selection after enter to right (or turn it off) Dewayne wrote: > >...

Link to a cell and text in same cell
My Sheet: A1= BOB I want B1 to equal the value in A1 and additonal normal formatted text so it would read "BOB's Total". I've searched all thru the help and cant find a good example to lead me into anything like this. Anyone have any ideas? ::CORY:: Have a look a this: http://cjoint.com/?cxrxFU3ubq. HTH, -- AP "::CORY::" <no_ka_oii@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:%2314mDPJOGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > My Sheet: > > A1= BOB > > I want B1 to equal the value in A1 and additonal normal formatted text so it > would re...