Difficult problem (for me !) Lookup or something that i need to use ???

------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CA7B43.621ACFB0

 Hi there,

- The range (see near the end of this mail) where all the "X" are in is =
called "Risks" (a,b,c,... & Step 1,... Step X are  not included in ths =
range).
- The line with the text a,b,c,d,e,f,...above the range "Risks" have all =
text in them  (example d=3D "Electricity")
- The cells in the left "Step 1",... refer to a sheet : example sheet =
"Step 1".

What is it that i want to achieve ? :

-Row (Step 1) : The range where "d" and "g" refer to have to be copied =
to Sheet 1. (so cells in the range "Risk" with a "X" in it, the "X" can =
be in 0 cells in a row, or max in all the cells, so this not a fixed =
set-up.).
-Row (Step 2) : The range where "b" and "e" refer to have to be copied =
to Sheet 2
-Last Row (Step x) : the range where "c" refers to have to be copied to =
Sheet x.

PS :
1.The range "Risks" addapts itself to the number of steps
2.Example : the range where cell "d" is referring to ("d" refers to a =
range "Electricity" in the a sheet called "Master") needs to be copied =
to the sheet "Step 1"
  So the range "Electricity" from sheet "Master" needs to be copied to =
the sheet "Step 1"

                         a   b   c   d    e   f    g
Step 1 .......      I    I    I    I  X I    I    I X  I
Step 2 ....         I    I X I    I    I X  I    I     I=20
Step X ......       I    I    I X I    I    I    I     I

I   I     =3D a cell
I X I   =3D a cell with a X in it

I wanted to add a screenshot, but is that possible ??

Thanxxxx, because i do not know how i have to do this...
Luc
------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CA7B43.621ACFB0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>&nbsp;Hi there,<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>- The range&nbsp;(see near the end of =
this mail)=20
where all the "X" are in&nbsp;is called "Risks" (a,b,c,... &amp; Step =
1,... Step=20
X&nbsp;are &nbsp;not included in ths range).<BR>- The line=20
with&nbsp;the&nbsp;text a,b,c,d,e,f,...above the range "Risks" have=20
all&nbsp;text in them &nbsp;(example&nbsp;d=3D =
"Electricity")<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2 face=3DArial>- The cells in the left "Step 1",... refer to a =
sheet :=20
example sheet "Step 1".<BR><BR>What is it that i want to achieve ?=20
:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>-Row (Step 1) :=20
The range where "d" and "g" refer to have to be copied to Sheet 1. (so=20
cells&nbsp;in the range "Risk" with a "X" in it, t<FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>he "X"=20
can be in 0 cells in a row, or max in all the cells, so this not a fixed =

set-up.</FONT>).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>-Row (Step 2) : The range where "b" and =
"e" refer=20
to have to be copied to Sheet 2</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>-Last Row (Step x) : the range where =
"c" refers to=20
have to be copied to Sheet x.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>PS :</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>1.The range "Risks" addapts itself to =
the number of=20
steps<BR>2.Example : the range where cell "d" is referring to ("d" =
refers to a=20
range "Electricity" in the a sheet called "Master") needs to be copied =
to the=20
sheet "Step 1"<BR>&nbsp; So the range "Electricity" from sheet "Master" =
needs to=20
be copied to the sheet "Step 1"</DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =

&nbsp;&nbsp;a&nbsp;&nbsp; b&nbsp;&nbsp; c&nbsp;&nbsp; =
d&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
e&nbsp;&nbsp; f&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; g</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Step 1&nbsp;.......&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp; X=20
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I X&nbsp; I</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Step 2&nbsp;....&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I X=20
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I X&nbsp; =
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;I&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Step X&nbsp;......&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I X I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
I</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
=3D a=20
cell</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I X I&nbsp;&nbsp; =3D a cell with a X =
in=20
it</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I wanted to add a screenshot, but is =
that possible=20
??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Thanxxxx, because i do not know how i =
have to do=20
this...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Luc =
</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CA7B43.621ACFB0--

0
Luc

Your description was incredibly difficult to follow.

It would be easier if you supplied a real example, instead of using a template.

Supply instructions so that I can build the sheet on my computer
eg A2 = Master, A3 = Supply, B1 = Price, C1 = Energy, D1 = Electricity, etc...

Also, where on the destination sheet are these values pasted?

Cheers,
Rob

On 13-Dec-2009 03:54, Luc wrote:
> Hi there,
> - The range (see near the end of this mail) where all the "X" are in is
> called "Risks" (a,b,c,... & Step 1,... Step X are not included in ths
> range).
> - The line with the text a,b,c,d,e,f,...above the range "Risks" have all
> text in them (example d= "Electricity")
> - The cells in the left "Step 1",... refer to a sheet : example sheet
> "Step 1".
>
> What is it that i want to achieve ? :
>
> -Row (Step 1) : The range where "d" and "g" refer to have to be copied
> to Sheet 1. (so cells in the range "Risk" with a "X" in it, the "X" can
> be in 0 cells in a row, or max in all the cells, so this not a fixed
> set-up.).
> -Row (Step 2) : The range where "b" and "e" refer to have to be copied
> to Sheet 2
> -Last Row (Step x) : the range where "c" refers to have to be copied to
> Sheet x.
> PS :
> 1.The range "Risks" addapts itself to the number of steps
> 2.Example : the range where cell "d" is referring to ("d" refers to a
> range "Electricity" in the a sheet called "Master") needs to be copied
> to the sheet "Step 1"
> So the range "Electricity" from sheet "Master" needs to be copied to the
> sheet "Step 1"
> a b c d e f g
> Step 1 ....... I I I I X I I I X I
> Step 2 .... I I X I I I X I I I
> Step X ...... I I I X I I I I I
> I I = a cell
> I X I = a cell with a X in it
> I wanted to add a screenshot, but is that possible ??
> Thanxxxx, because i do not know how i have to do this...
> Luc
0
Rob
12/12/2009 9:12:46 PM
Adding the file would be the best way, but that is not possible, or.....???

Thanks,

Luc

"Rob van Gelder" <rob@nojunkmail-vangelder.co.nz> schreef in bericht
> Your description was incredibly difficult to follow.
>
> It would be easier if you supplied a real example, instead of using a
> template.
>
> Supply instructions so that I can build the sheet on my computer
> eg A2 = Master, A3 = Supply, B1 = Price, C1 = Energy, D1 = Electricity,
> etc...
>
> Also, where on the destination sheet are these values pasted?
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
>

> On 13-Dec-2009 03:54, Luc wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> - The range (see near the end of this mail) where all the "X" are in is
>> called "Risks" (a,b,c,... & Step 1,... Step X are not included in ths
>> range).
>> - The line with the text a,b,c,d,e,f,...above the range "Risks" have all
>> text in them (example d= "Electricity")
>> - The cells in the left "Step 1",... refer to a sheet : example sheet
>> "Step 1".
>>
>> What is it that i want to achieve ? :
>>
>> -Row (Step 1) : The range where "d" and "g" refer to have to be copied
>> to Sheet 1. (so cells in the range "Risk" with a "X" in it, the "X" can
>> be in 0 cells in a row, or max in all the cells, so this not a fixed
>> set-up.).
>> -Row (Step 2) : The range where "b" and "e" refer to have to be copied
>> to Sheet 2
>> -Last Row (Step x) : the range where "c" refers to have to be copied to
>> Sheet x.
>> PS :
>> 1.The range "Risks" addapts itself to the number of steps
>> 2.Example : the range where cell "d" is referring to ("d" refers to a
>> range "Electricity" in the a sheet called "Master") needs to be copied
>> to the sheet "Step 1"
>> So the range "Electricity" from sheet "Master" needs to be copied to the
>> sheet "Step 1"
>> a b c d e f g
>> Step 1 ....... I I I I X I I I X I
>> Step 2 .... I I X I I I X I I I
>> Step X ...... I I I X I I I I I
>> I I = a cell
>> I X I = a cell with a X in it
>> I wanted to add a screenshot, but is that possible ??
>> Thanxxxx, because i do not know how i have to do this...
>> Luc

0
Luc
12/13/2009 9:12:52 AM
[there are multiple usergroups that post the same listings.  If you
don't use THECODECAGE go to this webpage

http://tinyurl.com/yeodr4v

Reply to your posting.  The bottom of the reply box there is a button
labeled "Manage Your Attachments".  You can atttach either a screen
shot, a data file (*.txt) or a workbook.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

[url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Microsoft Office Help[/url]

0
joel

Manifest problem ?
I have created a new MFC dialog application using VS2008. When I run it the dialog appears all modern looking and adds an icon to the system tray. I have created a new menu resource and then I display that in the system tray on a right click. The problem is that my menu looks like an old win98 style. How do I make it more like Vista popup context menu ? Are you using a derived class for CMenu or something like that (I remember there used to be some called "cool menus"). In that case it should look the same as it's always looked. My MFC application menus look like XP o...

Need some assistance with Migrating Project Server 2007
Hello All. Here is my current problem. We are looking to migrate our current Project Server 2007 setup to a new server in a new domain. Of cource we want to be able to do some testing first so that is where my problem is. My current setup is a single server setup. Project Server 2007, WSS 3.0, and the Database (SQL 2005) all on one server. Our new setup will be Project Server with MOSS 2007 on one server and the Database on a different server. Now what our admins have done is backup our WSS_Content database, and the 4 databases from one of our PWA sites. We moved them o...

Saving Report to PDF without using DLL OCX
I found this code on the internet and I am trying to get it to work but I am stumped. As far as I can tell it seems to work fine until i get to this piece of code: Do While (clsPDF.cOutputFilename = "") And (i < (maxTime * 1000 / sleepTime)) The clspdf.cOutputFilename is always empty. I also get a dialog box stating "This action can't be compleated because the other application is busy. Choose switch to to activate the busy application and correct the problem." But I can't select switch to because the app locks up. I have to go into taskmanage...

Exchange problem #7
I have a person that send mail from usersname@verizon.net that keeps getting stuck in Local delivery queue!!! There are 4 emails in it right now to 3 different people with my org!! Why is this happening!! everything on MS site doesnt seem to apply!! thanks so they never get delivered? does the sender ever receive an NDR on the message? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Kidem" <jason.martina@gmail.com> wrote in message news:#I7TQqANGHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have a person that send mail from usersname@verizon.net that keeps getting > stuck in Local delivery qu...

Problem downloading from Schwab for the first time
I have had a few accounts with Schwab for a while, and have been entering all of the data into Money manually. I wanted to try to start downloading these accounts. My online account setup worked fine, but the download produced hundreds of transactions, when all I wanted to do was download my December 1995 statement. I reviewed the transactions, figuring that maybe just the first time I downloaded there would be a problem, but the program did not seem to ask me to match a downloaded statement to the register, it only gave me the option of voiding or postponing. Voiding the transactions prod...

Problems with GetItemData in CListCtrl
Hi. I'm having problems with CListCtrl GetItemData - it always returns 0. We're talking about a modal dialog - in which values to the items are set using SetItemData in the OnInitDialog method. Checking for the values anywhere (after SetData of course) in OnInitDialog returns the correct values. When trying to GetItemData in OnOK - i always get 0. Item index is correct, since if i try to GetItemText - i get the correct text, only the data is 0. here is some code : the SetItemData in InitDialog: for(int i = 0; i < arrEntities.GetCount(); ++i) // Iterate objects { CMyObject elemen...

Too difficult!
I don't seem to be able to get an answer to this question - is it so difficult or am I in the wrong forum? How can I change format a column in all 30 or so sub- folders in my INBOX in one go i.e. without doing them individually. Thanks for any help. Glyn Create your own view in View-> Arrange By-> Current View-> Define Views... and apply it on first use of the folder -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Glyn" <anonymous@d...

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...

Functions in VBA used in spreadsheet cell
I have written an extremely simple function in VBA module for sheet 1 and when I try to use that function in a cell in sheet 1 I get a *Name? error. Has anyone seen this before? How do I get the function to work? Function CalculateOne (a,b) CalculateOne = 2*a + b EndFunction -- Thank you, JRXPL Make sure your function is in a General module--not under the ThisWorkbook module, not behind a worksheet module. Make sure you allow macros to run when you open your workbook. And if you use ranges in your formula, make sure you're spelling the addresses correctly. If the problem doesn&#...

Difficult function: help needed.
In need a function which calculates an overall weighing factor based on person age and the years the person is working at a company. For each working year factor 1. For all working years while older then 41 an addtional factor 0.5. For all working years while older then 51 an additional factor 0.5. Thanks for any help. To be able to use this function easily in each case paste this command into a Visual Basic Project, Macro Module: Function Factor(Years) If Years > 51 Then Factor = 2 ElseIf Years > 41 Then Factor = 1.5 Else Factor = 1 End If End Function Therafter you wil...

Problem Impotring Adress Book
I'm a new, involuntary user of Outlook 2003. For years I've use OE (currently version 6) for my email and news reader. But as I'm migrating to Windows 7 I decided to switch my mail and address book over to Outlook. I plan first to import to Outlook on the same WindowsXP machine as my OE. Then I plan to transfer the Outlook files to Outlook on my new Windows 7 computer I successfully imported my mail and folders. But I seem unable to import the address book. Here=92s what I've done, following the MSFT recipe verbatim, as below: **************************** ...

Outlook express problem!!!!!
Dear all: I use Outlook express as my default mail handler and everything work fine BUT... When I rigth click over a file>send to>mail recipient, this open a new mail windows with my file attached, i select my contact to send the message but when i click send, the message it's not sended and it close the windows of new mail and even my windows explorer. And using as operating system Windows XP SP3. Thanks in advance. Alex yes it does. The funny thing is that a team mate has the same problem too alex -- Ing. Alejandro Fernandez Gonzalez Esp. Dpto. Servicio...

Problems with CString (Conversion from VC6 to VC2005)
Hi all, I have converted a project from VC6.0 to VC2005 (MFC). Now I have a compiling problem. Following error: error C2079: 'myString' uses undefined class 'CString'. CString should now be a template in place of a class. By another project theres is a forward declaration of 'class CString'. I get the following message: error C2371: 'CString' : redefinition; different basic types Thats an indication for the template, but what do I have to do to compile my project again. Regards, Matthias looks like a header file path issue. It seems that when you compi...

problem display closed position
I am running Money 2007 Deluxe. When I changed view for investments to show closed positions under portfolio view, for some reason only a small fraction of closed positions are shown, w ith vast majority of them not shown at all. Initially I thought it only shows closed positions within past time frame, but that's not the case. In microsoft.public.money, namsilat wrote: >I am running Money 2007 Deluxe. When I changed view for investments to >show closed positions under portfolio view, for some reason only a >small fraction of closed positions are shown, w ith vast majority of &g...

Difficult but do-able?
In a sheet in which I keep track of questions coming in, I not the date in and date closed. in another sheet I want to check how many questions were raised in a month and how many closed in the same month. Each question has its own line. How can I best tackle this? -- ** Fool on the hill ** If on sheet1 you have these columns: A: question B: date in (format as date) C: date closed (format as date) and on sheet2 A: months (format as number) B: questions raised C: question closed in month of raising Then in sheet2 B2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(Sheet1!B$2:B$9)=A2)) C2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(S...

Linker problem compiling new project
I just installed Microsoft Visual Studios .NET 2003 on my Windows XP machine. I opened it up and started a new project. I pick Visual C++ as the language and Win32 Project as the project type. The wizard poped up and I hit finish. I have not done any of my own coding now. I tried to build the project but I got this error: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory It is referenceing the file stdafx.h, which is automatically generated so I thought that it would add the path to the windows.h file automatically. At this time, I have not chan...

OE problem
Hi group Win XP Home OE v6 Mozilla (browser) This is what error I have when trying to post in NEWSgroup. Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 998, Error Number: 0x800CCC33 Tried many things but unable to get past abov. My Net connection good...usinh hotmail via Mozilla. Terry Terry wrote: > Hi group > > Win XP Home > OE v6 > Mozil...

Callout problems (not working at all)!
Dear all, We are having a lot of trouble to get a simple test Callout functionality to work. We used the standard microsoft online documentation as an example. We tested on several systems and still no results. We checked to make sure the CLSID of the COM+ object was the same as the one in the subscriber table of the metabase DB. Also changed the name in the subscriber table to match the one of the component as well as the application. When we delete the com-object, no exception is generated. This gives us the feeling that the COM object is never called. What are we doing wrong..... I'...

need help entering trendline formula
I need help to enter the following formula into a cell: y=21.155e ^-0.006x This is the formula of a trendline from a graph of only 5 points, and I would like to enter this formula into a column of cells for the purpose of predicting future values of y. The value of x has a range of 0 to 165, and is located in a colum starting at A4 R squared = .9928 in this case I usually can figure out this sort of thing in Excel, even if it takes a while, but this one has me stumped. In this case Excel does not want to accept this formula Thanks Jim > y=21.155e ^-0.006x Hi. Excel can not do i...

offline sync problem
Yesterday I had a customer's 8 register system lose internet connectivity, so all the registers went off-line. They are using RMS 1.2 SR3 on a SBS Professional 2003 Server with XP SP2 registers. When internet connectivity was restored today, all but one of the registers sync'd. On the register that did not, the last transaction in the batch was at about 7:40pm yesterday. No transactions were recorded after that time. I manually took the register off-line today and could not find any batch or blind-closed batch with any transactions after 7:40pm. I also checked, via MS Acce...

a problem
there is an A column has 1500 line and a B column has 1700 line and B column already has A column entries, there just 200 entries are different i want to find 200 diffrent entries. how can i find? Conditional formatting. Select B1:B 1700. Menu Format>Conditional Formatting Change Condition 1 to Formula Is Add a formula of =ISNUMBER(MATCH(B1,$A:$A,0)) Click Format Select the pattern tab Choose a colour OK OK -- HTH Bob Phillips (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "bakalim" <yok@yok.com> wrote in message news:ueQ7R7CTH...

Using Access query data lookup values
Hi, I have a data base with names and address. The street addresses are stored in two fields [AddrHouseNum] and [AddrRoadCode] the [AddRoadCode] field is stored as a three character code, for example Locust Lane is LOC. When I display the fields separately, they show correctly as i.e. "1234" and "Locust Lane". When I try to concatenate the the house number and road name into a query field I get "1234 LOC". My question is how do I get the look-up field [AddRoadCode], in this case "Locust Lane" to show, rather than the code "LOC"?...

UPPER CASE PROBLEM
HI , CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE? IT SEEMS QUITE SIMPLE BUT I CAN'T FIND A SOLUTION. I HAVE AN EXCEL FILE WHICH IS UPDATED BY A MACRO EVERY DAY. IT CONTAINS A FEW COLUMNS AND SOME OF THEM ARE FORMATTED AS TEXT. I NEED TO VISUALIZE ALL THE TEXT INTO UPPER CASE. THANKS CINZIA You need to use the UPPER() function. As an example if you had the text "upper" in cell A1 and entered the formula =UPPER(A1) in another cell then the result would display as "UPPER". It may be worth amending the Macro to change the text to uppercase when it runs. >-----Original Message...

Queue problem and incoming email directed at crm
I have CRM setup in a test domain fine mostly but asides from replies from SFO to a test account, I dont think all aspects of email routing is fine - but the email router must be least part working in order to be able to store CRM history and email out. I could be wrong on this! I can send emails from CRM to the test account ( not a crm user, but has been setup against a account/contact) and they show in the contact activity history. I can see the replies on the CRM test user in SFO (so they get as far as the account used by CRM), but they do not show in CRM against activity for contact. If ...

problem with automatic forward
hello i have recently upgrade win2000/exch5.5 with Win2003 and Exchange Server 2003 we have another server as SMTP gateway (as smarthost in SMTP connector options) i have created some contacts with external e-mail address for some users to leave messages both in mailbox and forward address Autoatic Forward doesn't work (it works only with internal address) all messages to external address remain in SMTP connector Queue please, have you any idea ?? thank you ...