dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?

Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array?

Can you do something like that in code?
0
cate

Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary

oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar")

Tim

"cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array?
>
> Can you do something like that in code?

0
Tim

How can I only the cells showing by a filter?
If I select to copy a filtered list of cells and pasted to another app, only the visible cell contents got copied. If I pasted to another excel sheet, all hidden cells got copied as well. How can I only copy filtered cells within Excel? Thanks! Excel should paste just the filtered data between sheets. I don't know why it doesn't for you. Which version of Excel are you running? I tested on 2003 version. A workaround would be....................... F5>Special>Visible cells only>OK Copy and paste. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:54:03 -0800, Pin...

Can anyone share?
Hi all, I still have trouble to set up rpc over https, I followed so many documents and still struggle. For those who sucessfully deployed the rpc over https, can you tel me what's the column Conn shown for Directory and Mail type in the connection status of outlook 2003? (If you hold CTRL and right click outlook icon at the right cornor, you are avle to choose the connection Status) Thanks for your sharing. On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:44:01 -0700, Jane <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I still have trouble to set up rpc over https, I followed so man...

Can I use multi-encryption methods in outlook, e.g. Voltage & PGP
I have a problem that we have Voltage as the standard for the company I work for, however suppliers are using PGP among other encryption methods, can I used multiple encryption methods in Outlook 2003. Basically when emailing internally use Voltage, then externally to a supplier whatever PGP they use. -- If we knew everything, what purpose would life serve....errrr we could focus on making it a better place for everyone!!! Learning wrote: > I have a problem that we have Voltage as the standard for the company I work > for, however suppliers are using PGP among other ...

dictionaries
does anyone know where/how to find and install other dictionaries (spelling, hyphenations, thesaurus) for office xp (outlook) other than the ones that come with the instalation pack? i have a genuine copy of outlook xp 2002 but it's in english and i was looking for dictionary in portuguese.. thanks a lot. you'll need to buy a proofing pack or a copy of office in the language you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/out...

Mass Unassign Items
Customer would like the ability to mass unassign Item ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e6fb557c-4eb4-454e-9147-65df8ec11180&dg=microsoft.public.greatplain...

Third Party Dictionary Reports
Hi All, We are creating a custom table that has a one to one relationship with Sales Transaction Amounts Work, so it has the required SOPTYPE, SOPNUMBE, LNITMSEQ and CMPTSEQ columns to create the join. I need to add this table to the Blank Invoice, so that I can print the new custom fields. What should we do to ensure that these fields are available? Thanks in advance for your assistance Regards HS You have to use Dexterity to accomplish this goal. A separate dictionary has to be created. Based on working with a developer, it's a difficult task. I think using Crystal is a much bett...

Help with vba autorunning macro?
Hello, How do I automate (write code in Access) to tell it to run a macro I had created in Access everyday at 6AM? I tried using Windows XP Task Scheduler, but it didn't work. Any help is appreciated. THanks What does "it didn't work" mean in the context of trying to use Task Scheduler? What command line did you try? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele Co-author: Access 2010 Solutions, published by Wiley (no e-mails, please!) "Cam" <Cam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99EABB88-3DDA-...

Can default be changed from "My Active" to the TEAM the user membe
Is there a way to change the default view for records when a user view them from “My Active …” to the team the user is a member of? The problem is that assistants create new records while they are in the “My Active …” view and then the sales person can not see them unless they are manually shared. That filter is built-in and cannot be modified. A small clarification though, when records are created, it doesn't matter which view you are in. The record's owner is set to the current Owner (and thus the My Active view). The assistant could assign the created records to the proper...

Expense Item not in Budget View
Does anyone know how I can view transactions that have been entered but are not currently in my budget. The only budget views I can find are the actual budget and the budget vs spending report, but no where to view transactions that I need to put into the budget. You could let autobudget decide for you, although you might want to review it's suggestions before you do so. This is under the 'expenses' part of the budget. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq ...

Outlook time zone adjustment
Hi! I know Outlook (2003) supports two time zones, that can be configured in the Options. However, if I change the timezone, all times get adjusted in the calendar. While this might be desired by default, I would rather like to turn it off. I prefer entering the dates into the calendar in their local time, regardless of what my computer is set to (what time zone, what time). And I would not like Outlook adjusting these times as I switch timezones. To top this, my phone's calendar when switching time zones does not adjust times - it works as I like it. However, because Outlook does ...

not even reconcile can fix it
Hello: Sigh.....well, I worked really hard at creating automated macros that run Inventory Reconcile in GP 10.0 for all companies every night and the macros are successfully running every night in Windows Scheduled Tasks. Technically, that's good. But, despite the fact that a reconcile is performed every night, two items in a company this AM are still "not correct". They show quantities in the "Allocated" field of Quantities/Sites, yet, when you click on the link for "Allocated" nothing shows up. How can it be that not even inventory reconcile fixes...

Sort Datasheet View with Menu AZ item
Hi, Is it possible to sort in datasheet view using the menu icons of ascending/descending on the menu. This would be similar to how excel would function by highlighting the column in datasheets view and then click on the ascending icon on the menu to sort the column ascending or descending?? If so, how would I code the icon on the menu bar? I've copied the icon to the menu bar but I think I need to add the functionality to the module. Thanks, Gary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200705/1 Thanks! I'm using t...

Import Items from Quickbooks
Did anybody import items from QB? I would be specifically interested in how inventory is imported. Unfortunately there is no import template/mapping list available where I could choose which fields I want to import. I only would like to keep my descriptions, price, cost, vendor information, etc. in sync but NOT the inventory. After sales quantities cannot be sent back from RMS to QB I would worry that the inventory I have in QB (which is different to the inventory in RMS) will screw up the inventory in RMS during the load. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Gerd ...

dictionary
Polish dictionary for 2004 anywhere, anyone? On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:10:29 -0500, a984 wrote (in article <326b8e1c.0406121410.367b0dfd@posting.google.com>): > > Polish dictionary for 2004 anywhere, anyone? I guess you are talking about proofing tools ?? Only the US definition dictionary is proivided with Office 2004 (no matter what localized version). There are unfortunately no Polish proofing tools provided with Office and I don't know of any third party developer providing any proofing tool that actually integrates in Word. Some companies provides tools that work well w...

Disabling item selection in listview control
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to disable item selection in report mode of a listview control? Thanks. Ben. Hi, How about handling the LVN_ITEMCHANGING notification and returning FALSE if you detect that a particular item is being selected...? Thanks, Andy. "Ben Veal" <zen8533@zen.co.uk> wrote in message news:4292051f$0$2588$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk... > Does anyone know if there is an easy way to disable item selection in report > mode of a listview control? > Thanks. > > Ben. > > ...

howto delete items from outlook users deleted items from exchange
Dear All, I want to use Exchange 2003 mailbox manager to automatically delete outlook users deleted items from their mailboxes organization wide. I am not talking about retention of deleted items after users have themselves deleted the items . I want organization manager to be able to empty deleted items weekly. Thanks, Gila Hi Gila, Just go into Exchange System Manager, Recipients --> Recipient Policies right click and select New | Recipient Policy In the new Policy window check "Mailbox Manager Settings" click ok In the General tab give the Policy a Name (i.e. ...

can't delete #2
I get an unkown error when trying to delete older messages probably from a previous version they won't let me move them either Any ideas? Thanks Nope. Any details, like Outlook version, exact error message, when did this start happening, what did you install/uninstall just prior to it not working, etc.? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Griff <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

Delete item at Store
I have 2 Store and HQ. But I can't Access Store directly. Anyway, I want to Delete One item at HQ and store. I do that at HQ. But I can't do that at Store. Because Store are in another area How Can i Do that? It's generally better to make the item inactive if at all possible. If you abosolutely must delete the item, you can use a Worksheet 51 to run the following SQL: DELETE from Item WHERE ItemLookupCode = 'X' Where X is the Item Lookup Code for the item you want to delete. Again, if there are any transactions associated with the item in question, it would be bes...

Named Ranges in VBA
I need to know how to name a range using VBA. The example as follows does not work. Selection.Name = "Named Range". What is the correct syntax for this? -- Bruce The syntax is correct. Then Name isn't valid (contains a space). This worked ok for me: Selection.Name = "Named_Range" Bruce wrote: > > I need to know how to name a range using VBA. The example as follows > does not work. > Selection.Name = "Named Range". > What is the correct syntax for this? > > -- > Bruce -- Dave Peterson ...

can't send to outside e-mail
Some users, apparently those who cannot receive e-mail, cannot send to certain e-mail addresses. I have had automatic e-mails going out every evening for the last four or five years. Our network administrator recently upgraded to windows 2003 server. Since that time e-mails form cetrain users will not be delivered to certain outside e-mail addresses. For these same users some e-mails will be delivered. Please help, I need the e-mail messages and my network administrator does not seem interested in the problem What kind of NDR do you receive? "JoeElla" <JoeElla@discuss...

How to finish editing item of CListCtrl?
Using CListCtrl::EditLabel function, edit window is created. It disappears when "Enter" or "ESC" key is pressed. How can I finish it by code? Are there any method or function to finish it? "Joon-ho Ryu" <junoryu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23qBXb1IbDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Using CListCtrl::EditLabel function, edit window is created. > It disappears when "Enter" or "ESC" key is pressed. > How can I finish it by code? > Are there any method or function to finish it? FWIW, the documentation says "To can...

Editing emails
Hi there We recently moved to Outlook 2003 and not only can you edit the subject line, but if you right click on the message and select Edit Message you can edit the message. This replaces what was originally sent to you. We would like to disable this feature before users accidentally discover it. Can it be disabled? Thanks in advance. Kylie B All versions of Outlook have always worked this way -- as do other mail = programs. Once the user receives the message, it's theirs to do with as = they wish. If you want to restrict that, you would need to add a layer = of message security...

can't see clip art in publication?
I can't see clip art in publication yet they print out. How can I see them (publisher 2003)? View|Pictures|Detailed... -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "zappy61" <zappy61@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D35DF34-F960-45F8-93D2-1415874B27F8@microsoft.com... >I can't see clip art in publication yet they print out. How can I see them > (publisher 2003)? Thanks, tried that no joy. Do you have any other suggestionsd? regards, "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote: > View|Pictures|Detailed... > > -- > > JoA...

Help : Deleted Items Retension
Someone deleted something out of their deleted items late yesterday and wants it back badly. Where can we check the deleted items retension settings, if any ? What's the procedure for making these deleted items visible so they can be retrieved ? (Exch 2k/outlook 2k environment) Thanks a lot. The Deleted Item Retention setting is in the user Properties in Active Directory Users and Computers, on the Exchange General Tab under Storage Limits. You would need to deselect the default and put a figure in the "keep deleted items for (days" field. Once you have enabled it; then...

Serialize a Dictionary
Hello, I am trying to serialize a Generic Dictionary(of Arrays) to store in a Db and I am a little stuck. I want to create a stream to write to and serialize the dictionary, BUT I dont want to create a file. I am a little unsure of how. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks AMP wrote: > Hello, > I am trying to serialize a Generic Dictionary(of Arrays) to store in a > Db and I am a little stuck. > I want to create a stream to write to and serialize the dictionary, > BUT I dont want to create a file. > I am a little unsure of how. > Any help would be apprecia...