Create a list with multiple criteria

I have a data base with 1,000's of addresses w/zipcodes (Sheet 1 columns A to
E, E being zipcodes).  After setting a base address I get all of the zipcodes
within a given radius (in this case 70 zipcodes), listed in Sheet 2, Column
A.  Next, I use COUNTIF (in column B) to find how many addresses are in each
zipcode, in this example there are 46 addresses within the 70 zipcodes.  What
I want to do is create a list in sheet three that will list each with the
data from Sheet 1 columns A to E).

Any help would be appreciated.

Ronbo

Opening multiple xls files
Hi, When I open more than one xls file, each file was opening in a new Excel window seperately. Now, I have lost this functionality. Each file opens in the same window, and the newer one replaces the older. Any ideas? Thanks. If you really want to use this, in my opinion, anoying "feature" then from the menu select Tools/Options, then click the View Tab and select the Windows in Taskbar option. The reason I think it's anoying is because it makes it more difficult to switch between Excel workbooks and other applications using Windows task switching keyboard shortcuts. ...

Creating POP3 Acccounts
Trying to set up a POP3 account on a laptop, but keeps requesting a user name and password and get the following error. There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: xxxx.yyyyyy.com', Server: 'xxxx.yyyyyy.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Access denied', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Have verified the user name and password and they are OK. I'm able to log into the network using the same user name and password that have been set up to get email. What am I do...

Creating Column headers from Worksheet Names
I am trying to create a workbook that has weekly data in a different worksheet. I want to have the first page tally and report data from all of the other sheets. So.... I need to first count the number of sheets, then, to get the name of each worksheet that is greater than 1, and put that name into the column based on COLUMN() So, worksheet2 name would be the column header for Column2, etc.... Thanks! Mc You can use a macro that will populate that row with the name of the worksheets. But it might be simpler to put all your data on one worksheet--and add an indicator (per row) that wo...

Creating an invoice accounting system
I have a client, who wants me to set up an invoicing system for about 450 invoices per month, with around 100 clients, which will also give her a report each month on client movement, product movement and a consolidated report on individual invoices created during each month. Would you create a file for each month? Is there a way to get the invoices to reproduce themselves whenever a new invoice is required and still carry the information? Your help would be appreciated Hi personally i would look at investing in an "off the shelf" invoicing system (e.g. MYOB which starts at...

Accessing static control created by dialog editor
I've created a STATIC CONTROL box, and I've renumbered it. IT appears in my RC file, but not as any member of my includes/cpps.... How do I access this box to write something to is? Do I need to create a memeber on my own, and link it's ID to the one created by the dialog box? The Properties box is very confusing - where does one find documentation on what each option does? I've tried help -nothing. Anyway, there are 4 true/false Behavior options: Accept Files,Disabled,Help ID,Visible then misc has GROUP,ID [which I changed], and Tabstop ??? The actions are NM_THEMECHANG...

Creating Articles
I know I am doing something simply wrong. I am trying to create articles and can not input any information. I always get under the Articles name "use the style buttons to change default text: The quick brown fox jumpos over the lazy dog. 1234567890." If there somewhere I can go to get a quick instruction on how to start using this feature. thanks for the help ...

Scanpst repair creates 'fixed' empty file
Tricky one. Here's the story. Grateful for any assistance.. 1. Started to have problems recieving email. Ran Scanpst which found 2 folder errors in the 349MG file. After repair, the folder only had 4 remaining folders (email folders, calendar, contacts folders no longer there) but was still 349MB. 2. So I created a new profile (Control Panel>Mail>Add) and this created a new blank Outlook1.pst. 3. Ran Scanpst on this new file (even before opening it for the first time) and it had the same '2 folder error' and when 'fixed' , the file is renamed 'Recovered Personal F...

Send multiple emails
Hello, I need to send an email to multiple addresses (I expect no more than 2000). This will be to send a newsletter. What is the best way to do this? Use a loop and send 2000 emails? Send maybe 20 emails with 200 people on the BCC for each? .... Usually I send one email as follows: MailMessage mail = new MailMessage(); mail.Body = body; mail.From = from; mail.IsBodyHtml = false; mail.Priority = MailPriority.Normal; mail.Subject = subject; mail.To.Add(...); try { SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient(); ...

Create and Destroy Dialog
Ich can have a problem with destroying an dialog. I use the following code: void CTestPhasePPMDlg::OnBnClickedButtonStartOutput() { if (theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput != NULL) { theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->SetForegroundWindow(); theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->SetFocus(); } else { theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput = new CDlgPhaseOutput; theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->Create(CDlgPhaseOutput::IDD); // Ausgabe initialisieren theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); } } void CTestPhasePPMDlg::OnBnClickedButtonEndOutput() { if (theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput != NULL) { theApp.m_p...

How to create a save-as dialog box as in Words?
Hi, When you save a file in Words, you will see a dialog box that is different from CFileDialog. My question is how to create it? Please help. Thanks. Tony CFileDialog( BOOL bOpenFileDialog, LPCTSTR lpszDefExt = NULL, LPCTSTR lpszFileName = NULL, DWORD dwFlags = OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT, LPCTSTR lpszFilter = NULL, CWnd* pParentWnd = NULL, DWORD dwSize = 0 Parameters bOpenFileDialog Set to TRUE to construct a File Open dialog box or FALSE to construct a File Save As dialog box. lpszDefExt The default filename extension. If the user does not i...

Use Contact List in To: Field
Simple question (but I cannot locate a menu item that gives it to me) ... in Outlook, how do I select an option whereby as I type a name in the To: field of a message the system shows me the entries in my contact list that match? Thanks. Assuming you have OL2003, there are two separate features that nearly do what you want: Auto completion: Go to Tools>Options>E-mail Options>advanced e-mail options, and check "Suggest names while completing to, cc and bcc fields". That will suggest recently used names as you type (NOT all names from your contacts list). To accep...

Severing links to list names when moving sheets between workbooks
When I move sheets to another spreadsheet, is there a way to automatically sever the links so that it doesnt keep asking about list names? Can anyone advise of direct me? Thanks,Roger Roger, see if this works for you. Sub RemoveLinks() Dim Link As Variant With ActiveWorkbook For Each Link In .LinkSources .BreakLink Name:=Link, Type:=xlLinkTypeExcelLinks Next End With End Sub -- jb "Roger on Excel" wrote: > When I move sheets to another spreadsheet, is there a way to automatically &g...

This note has been created since your attempt to create it
Hello: I am testing things in GP 10.0 after a test upgrade that I conducted. Upon trying to enter a record-level not into a Sales Order Processing Invoice, I get the following message: This note has been created since your attempt to create it. It will not allow me to enter a note. Any ideas? Is this a job for "NoteFix" or something? childofthe1980s Check if the record note index being assigned by the system to the invoice is already existing on the Record Notes Master table (SY03900). To get the next note index number for the invoice, 1) Go to table SOP40200 2) Query fo...

creating forms 07-16-07
I have created a form but once I enter the info I can't get the line to continue down to add more records, it will just stay on the one record. I set my property default view to continuous forms but it will only stay on the one form and once I close out the form it doesn't save the info i typed in. Please advise.. thanks, Is the form bound to a record source? "Brandiwine" <Brandiwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F5EDD5A-04D9-40DD-B379-708B12E60C8D@microsoft.com... >I have created a form but once I enter the info I can't get the line ...

How To Create A Header
i want rows 1-4 to be my header so that when i scroll down rows 1-4 wil still be the top rows on show ?? is this possible ??? :confused: many thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi move the cursor to cell A5 and goto Windows - Freeze Panes -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cassy01 >" <<cassy01.1bppq5@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cassy01.1bppq5@excelforum-nospam.com... > i want rows 1-4 to be my header so that when i scroll down rows 1-4 will > still be the top rows on show ?? > > is this possible ??? :c...

Creating
Hello All, I have a worksheet of data with the following characteristics: --column headers --numeric and textual data --a "frozen" pane --some columns in which input is constrained by validation lists stored on other worksheets within the same Excel file What I need to do is make it so that each of the main worksheet's column headers present my Excel-newbie end-users with a simple dropdown/pulldown that allows them to sort (ascending and descending) all the rows across all of the columns, i.e. across the frozen pane line, across the validation-list columns, etc. In an ideal...

Can I create graph combining clusted and stacked columns?
There is an example on my Tip&Tricks page best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32ADC32A-7C2E-48F2-9D4A-3CF254D116FE@microsoft.com... > ...

Creating an ad book

9.0 printer compatibility list
Hello: Does anyone out there have a printer compatibility list for Dynamics GP 9.0? I cannot find this on PartnerSource. Prior to 9.0, PartnerSource used to contain a printer compatibility list. Thanks! childofthe1980s I found this under PartnerSource >> Documentation >> System Requirements. Printer Compatibility for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9. https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/documentation/systemrequirements/compatibility_gp9.0_printers.htm?printpage=false Hope this helps. :-) David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engine...

all picklist fields were not listed in any view
after an update of crm 3.0 no picklist field is shown of any view changend over customized entities. Can anyone provide any help? Have you published the entity ? -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "marco68" wrote: > after an update of crm 3.0 no picklist field is shown of any view changend > over customized entities. > Can anyone provide any help? > Yes, i have published all entities, but in all views noch pickup field data is shown. How does the views works?(e.g public view) I checked the database values and th...

Create a button to Clear Cells
Hello, Can anyone help me set up a button and macro to clear cells where data is entered. Lets say, I'm looking to clear Cells A1,B1,C1 and A3, B3, C3. Remember I would still need a button that would then prompt the Macro. 1) Record yourself clearing the cells, as follows Tools Macro Record New Macro Select the cells Press delete Stop recording the macro. 2) Create button as follows View Toolbars Form From the forms bar select the button icon Drag out a rectangular button Once you have dragged it out a pop up will ap...

Where is the Junk Mail list
Hi all I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the list for the junk mail filter is stored? Thanks Michael C.Jones forget it i found it "Michael Jones" <mjones04@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:OUan4rwxDHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the list for the junk mail > filter is stored? > > Thanks > > Michael C.Jones > > if you found filters.txt, read this http://www.slipstick.com/rules/junkmail.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 ...

Unique text count with multiple criteria?
This formula is working but what it's doing right now is giving me a total unique count of names PER QUEUE. Sometimes agents work in two or more queues per day, so what I need it to do is give me a total unique number of names even if the same name shows up under multiple queues. Make sense? If so, does someone know how to make the formula do that? =SUMPRODUCT(((Queue_User_Routing.csv!$C$2:$C$2000="Appeal")+(Queue_User_Routing.csv!$C$2:$C$2000="Duplicate Resolution")+(Queue_User_Routing.csv!$C$2:$C$2000="Manual Determination")+(Queue_User_Routing.csv!$C$2:$...

List of Email Addresses
Hi, Is there any way in which you cant produce a list of email addresses that are currently in the organisation? Reason for asking this is the fact that our marketing department want to know what email addresses we currently have asigned to staff and want me to produce a list of all email addresses for the company and the fact that there are over 150 staff on site it will be a bit of a nightmare, so if anyone has any ideas of how to accomplish this then i would be most grateful Regards Neil P Use the script from my blog HOW TO: Export all email addresses from a domain http://www.sunej...

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...