Change Range in macro

How can I change the range in the macro below for sending email to recpients,
I want to change the range to sheet3 and email addresses that are input into
A1:A10.

Here's the code:

Sub Mail_ActiveSheet()
'Working in 2000-2010
    Dim FileExtStr As String
    Dim FileFormatNum As Long
    Dim Sourcewb As Workbook
    Dim Destwb As Workbook
    Dim TempFilePath As String
    Dim TempFileName As String
    Dim OutApp As Object
    Dim OutMail As Object

    With Application
        .ScreenUpdating = False
        .EnableEvents = False
    End With

    Set Sourcewb = ActiveWorkbook

    'Copy the sheet to a new workbook
    ActiveSheet.Copy
    Set Destwb = ActiveWorkbook

    'Determine the Excel version and file extension/format
    With Destwb
        If Val(Application.Version) < 12 Then
            'You use Excel 97-2003
            FileExtStr = ".xls": FileFormatNum = -4143
        Else
            'You use Excel 2007-2010
            'We exit the sub when your answer is NO in the security dialog
that you only
            'see  when you copy a sheet from a xlsm file with macro's
disabled.
            If Sourcewb.Name = .Name Then
                With Application
                    .ScreenUpdating = True
                    .EnableEvents = True
                End With
                MsgBox "Your answer is NO in the security dialog"
                Exit Sub
            Else
                Select Case Sourcewb.FileFormat
                Case 51: FileExtStr = ".xlsx": FileFormatNum = 51
                Case 52:
                    If .HasVBProject Then
                        FileExtStr = ".xlsm": FileFormatNum = 52
                    Else
                        FileExtStr = ".xlsx": FileFormatNum = 51
                    End If
                Case 56: FileExtStr = ".xls": FileFormatNum = 56
                Case Else: FileExtStr = ".xlsb": FileFormatNum = 50
                End Select
            End If
        End If
    End With

    '    'Change all cells in the worksheet to values if you want
    '    With Destwb.Sheets(1).UsedRange
    '        .Cells.Copy
    '        .Cells.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
    '        .Cells(1).Select
    '    End With
    '    Application.CutCopyMode = False

    'Save the new workbook/Mail it/Delete it
    TempFilePath = Environ$("temp") & "\"
    TempFileName = "Low Consumables of " & Sourcewb.Name & " " & Format(Now,
"dd-mmm-yy")

    Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
    Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)

    With Destwb
        .SaveAs TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr,
FileFormat:=FileFormatNum
        On Error Resume Next
        With OutMail
            .To = "e.cowe@nhs.net"
            .CC = ""
            .BCC = ""
            .Subject = "Low Consumables Order from Galashiels"
            .Body = "Dear Anne," & vbNewLine & "" & vbNewLine & "Please find
attached order for low consumables from Galashiels." & vbNewLine & "" &
vbNewLine & "Regards," & vbNewLine & "" & vbNewLine & "Gala AETL"
            .Attachments.Add Destwb.FullName
            'You can add other files also like this
            '.Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")
            .Display   'or use .Send
        End With
        On Error GoTo 0
        .Close savechanges:=False
    End With

    'Delete the file you have send
    Kill TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr

    Set OutMail = Nothing
    Set OutApp = Nothing

    With Application
        .ScreenUpdating = True
        .EnableEvents = True
    End With
End Sub

Thanks

Mark

Hi,

It's not very elegant and I'm sure Ron De Bruin has a better solution but
this should work

Sub Mail_ActiveSheet()
'Working in 2000-2010
    Dim FileExtStr As String
    Dim FileFormatNum As Long
    Dim Sourcewb As Workbook
    Dim Destwb As Workbook
    Dim TempFilePath As String
    Dim TempFileName As String
    Dim OutApp As Object
    Dim OutMail As Object
    Dim SndNames As String

[...]

'Build string of names

For Each c In Sourcewb.Sheets("sheet3").Range("A1:A10")
SndNames = SndNames & c.Value & ","
Next
SndNames = Left(SndNames, Len(SndNames) - 1)
    With Destwb
        .SaveAs TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr,
FileFormat:=FileFormatNum
        On Error Resume Next
         With OutMail
            .To = SndNames

--
Mike

question.

"terilad" wrote:

> [...]
> FileFormat:=FileFormatNum
>         On Error Resume Next
>         With OutMail
>             .To = "e.cowe@nhs.net"
>             .CC = ""
>             .BCC = ""
>             .Subject = "Low Consumables Order from Galashiels"
>             .Body = "Dear Anne," & vbNewLine & "" & vbNewLine & "Please find
> attached order for low consumables from Galashiels." & vbNewLine & "" &
> vbNewLine & "Regards," & vbNewLine & "" & vbNewLine & "Gala AETL"
>             .Attachments.Add Destwb.FullName
>             'You can add other files also like this
>             '.Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")
>             .Display   'or use .Send
>         End With
>         On Error GoTo 0
>         .Close savechanges:=False
>     End With
>
>     'Delete the file you have send
>     Kill TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr

Thanks Mike, I got it with a bit of tweeking.

Regards

Mark

"Mike H" wrote:

> [...]
> > FileFormat:=FileFormatNum
> >         On Error Resume Next
> >         With OutMail
> >             .To = "e.cowe@nhs.net"
> >             .CC = ""
> >             .BCC = ""
> >             .Subject = "Low Consumables Order from Galashiels"
> >             .Body = "Dear Anne," & vbNewLine & "" & vbNewLine & "Please find
> > attached order for low consumables from Galashiels." & vbNewLine & "" &
> > vbNewLine & "Regards," & vbNewLine & "" & vbNewLine & "Gala AETL"
> >             .Attachments.Add Destwb.FullName
> >             'You can add other files also like this
> >             '.Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")
> >             .Display   'or use .Send
> >         End With
> >         On Error GoTo 0
> >         .Close savechanges:=False
> >     End With
> >
> >     'Delete the file you have send
> >     Kill TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Removing a custom Toolbar Button & macro
I've put macro in module, then make a custom button on the toolbar to invoke a macro.(according to excel help) -------------------------------------- Create a toolbar button that runs your macro 1. On the Tools menu, click Customize, and then click the Commands tab. 2. Under Categories, click Macros. 3. Drag the custom button to the toolbar where you want it. 4. On the Customize dialog box, click Modify Selection, and then click Assign Macro. 5. In the Assign Macro dialog box, click the nam...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

macro for repeat task and format interior
Hi All, I'm trying to check out repeated value on column Q and the hightlighted entire cell on the left.I put the code that found from Sample,and trying to modified it but I made a mistake.I can't select entire cell on the left, I just can highlight 2 cell ( offset(0.-3) and the cell on column A).Please help how to select entire cell to the left without interupted by blank cell. And also I want to put the copy of higlighted cell value to a new workbook. Thank's. Rgds, Shiro Sub Duplicate_Serial_Number() Dim eX As Integer Dim cell_in_loop As Range eX = ActiveSheet....

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...

changes made but how do I revert !
When I deleted messages they used to dissapear straight away. Now when I delete a message it has a strike through line but the message remains, although it dissapears after I close outlook. I should also add that I use SPAM Inspector but I think this is an Outlook problem caused by some changes. the moral here is change one thing at a time ! Any ideas from anyone. email address required remove to be removed ! Kind regards Nigel Are you using an IMAP account? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.co...

Question about Excel (Office) auditing/changes
I have a document that will need to be posted on a website available for users to download & change/approve. The approval process will not make any changes at all to the document. However, I do need to know they've opened the document. Is there a way to get the name/machine/ip or something regarding who opens a file and when they open it? If so, I would like to do something like that, and either write it to something in the spreadsheet or as an audit trail in a database. If there's no way to do this, I am considering writing a small app that requires them to sign in (somet...

Bus. Card changes font when I change print copies / page. I save
Please use this space top fully ask your question. And we need details. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Grateful" <Grateful@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61932EEC-79BB-45DF-87A2-8E5AE4BEC538@microsoft.com... > "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote: > Please use this space top fully ask your question. And we need details. > I modified a design option in business cards. I created it as 1 copy / sheet. I saved it. When I try to print it as 10 / sheet, the font and font color didn't save. I went to styles and formatting...