Adding textboxes based on what user inputs in Total Students textb

Hi All,

How can I add text boxes on the form based on what user inputs in a textbox?

For eg:

I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that
textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form. If I input 4 I want
four textboxes to be displayed on the form.

In addition to this: I want all this textboxes to be displayed in a specific
frame, I have made this frame as "vertically scrollable" as I have limited
space on my form and want to fit in as many textbo, Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance

stop user from deleting intercompany batch in destination company
How do we keep user from deleting intercompany batch in destination company? ...

Powerpoint VBA textbox tab order
Hi all I have a powerpoint presentation with a number of textboxes on each slide. I would like to be able to setup a tab order for these. I am used to using this sub in excel (on keydown) If KeyCode = 9 Then TextBox2.Activate End If However it seems that the powerpoint textboxes don't have an activate method. Any ideas? Thanks -Bob Do you mean a standard textbox shape in PowerPoint, or a VBA textbox control? If you mean the latter, it has a .setFocus method, but I don't think it's available outside of a UserForm. "Bob Fishel&qu...

Exchange and duplicated user acct(s).
Hi everyone, We would like to deploy Exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 domain. Here is our setup: One forest with two trees. Each tree as only one domain (i.e. domain1.com and domain2.com). I know that there are some duplicated user accts. in each domain. Will this pose a problem installing Exchange 2003? Anyone know of any free utilites that will look for duplicated user accts across domains? Thanks for your help. Clayton if AD allows it, it's not duplicates. exchange should not have any problem any other thoughts? ...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Deleted User, Lost License
I accidentally deleted a user from Active Directory prior to removing their CRM license, and now CRM will not let me remove the license for that user because the user no longer exists. Anyone know how I can reclaim the orphaned license? Thanks, -Jeff Hi Jeff One solution is this: -Open Deployment Manager and go to License Manager -Remove your CRM License -Add you CRM License back -Open CRM and assign License to all users who need them Regards Dan "JeffW" wrote: > I accidentally deleted a user from Active Directory prior to removing their > CRM license, and now CRM w...

Newbie question on Admin vs Developer vs Power User
I'm learning Sharepoing/Moss now and there seems to be a definite distinction in all the course materials between Administrators/Developers/Power Users They seem to make a big point about identifying 'power users' in different sections of the work environment to handle a lot of the stuff, but then again, all the tasks seem to blur from one role to the other - and, if you gave enough of the tasks over to the 'Power users', as they call them, it seems to take away from the other roles. Now, maybe I've never worked in a business enterprise that's big enoug...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

OS X Leopard and Office 2004 Student Ed
I've just upgraded to OS X Leopard and now none of my Office 2004 applications will work I click on the icons be it in the dock or in the applications folder and the programmes will not load... All the icon in the dock does is move to acknowledge it has been opened then nothing happens, the programme fails to open altogether. What can I do to help rectify this problem?! Seeing as a =A375 upgrade is now making an =A385 application stop working! Info from Console's system log Dec 31 20:06:19 Macintosh /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/ Versions/A/Support/LaunchCFMApp[189]:...

When adding attachments...

Conditional Formating based on Odd vs. Even
Hi If row in column A contains an even number, shade that row in Colum B-G Yellow, If odd Shade Gray, If blank No Shade. Can this be done i a formula in Conditional Formatting? If so, how? Help appreciated. Nathan Sargean -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sure. Select B:G Condition 1: Formula is =Len($A1)=0 (no format) Condition 2: Formula is =MOD($A1,2)=0 (yellow format) Condition 3: FOrmula is : =MOD($A1,2)=1 (grey format) Bob Umlas Excel MVP "natei6 >" <<natei6.1699y4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:natei6.1699y4@excelforum-no...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

write macro to input data
I am new at Excel. I want to write a small macro, four or five columns where I can go to column 1 and input data, then go to column 2 and input date, etc., then when I get to the end of the fifth column have it return and go to add more data in column 1. Any help will be appreciated from the experts in Excel. Thanks. one way to do this is to use a worksheet_change event right click sheet tab>view code>copy/paste this>modify to suit>SAVE Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Row > 5 And Target.Column = 8 Then ActiveCell.Offset(1, ...

Removing messages based on sender
Has anyone heard of a way to remove messages from the store based on the sender address? I know exmerge can target subject and attachment, but I'd like to target the sender address. Thanks in advance. Exmerge might have that option. Not possitive though. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Bobby Hilliard" <robhillj@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OCBI28lTEHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard of a way to remove messages from the store based on the > sender address? I know exmerge can ta...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Money 2004 Deluxe and multiple network users
Is MS Money 2005 now "network aware"? In other words, can I set up a money file so that two users can access it across a home network without worrying about whether or not the other user is already in the file, thus causing corruption? I did a quick test which would suggest yes, but I want to triple check. Here's what I did: 1. Copied my money file to a safe location 2. Opened it on one computer (A) 3. Walked to another computer (B), opened it there as well 4. Opened A to Home page. 5. Opened B to Home page, then went to downloaded statements and accepted some transaction. 6. O...

Moving User from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003
I built an exchange 2003 server on win3k platform and it is coexisting with exchange 5.5. i also moved few users from 5.5 to 2003. Now i am moving a user who has a big mailbox 796,269kb. its been running 1 horu and 48 min. from past 30 min it is saying "saving changes to the directory". and its 100%. can any one tell me is it normal or its an indication of a problem. thanks -- Curious MCSE, CCNP Curious wrote: > I built an exchange 2003 server on win3k platform and it is coexisting with > exchange 5.5. i also moved few users from 5.5 to 2003. Now i am moving a > use...

In Dialog Based application are you Create View class.
Hai, In Dialog Based application are you Create View class. Thank you, Bye You should not need a view a MFC Dialog based appliation. If you do, look at SDI/MDI instead. You can use a CFormView based view which uses a dialog as a template in Doc/View paradigm. --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com You can create a view in a dialog: http://www.codeproject.com/docview/dfv.asp But I haven't seen that done very often. I tend to just use an SDI or MDI framework for anything that needs a view class. Tom "jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'
Hi, I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my Money 2003 Deluxe: "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'". I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges on that folder (as it is supposed to have). How I can solve it? Thank in advance. Di Fresco Marco > I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my > Money 2003 Deluxe: > "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and > Settings\[USER]\Local...

Adding alternate columns

Change License Key
Helllo, I´ve the following problem: On my server runs MS CRM 3.0 with a trail license key. The license has expired now. But I cant change the license because I´ve 21 users in the system, but only 20 licenses... How can I solve this problem? greetings, Stefan disabling a user will remove a user license. "Stefan" <Stefan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4500CF02-65FD-46F8-B3B0-7A80A5B89005@microsoft.com... > Helllo, > > I�ve the following problem: > On my server runs MS CRM 3.0 with a trail license key. > The license has expired now...