ActiveX spreadsheet control problem

Hi!

Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as
multi line?
I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control
but it was always converged into one line.

appreciate your help!

Eli

Try with some text in cell A1

Range("A1").WrapText = True

--
Jacob

"אלי" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as
> multi line?
> I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control
> but it was always converged into one line.
>
> appreciate your help!
>
> Eli
Jacob,

Unfortunately I got the error "Method or data member not found"

Eli

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

> Try with some text in cell A1
>
> Range("A1").WrapText = True
>
> --
> Jacob
>

> "אלי" wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as
> > multi line?
> > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control
> > but it was always converged into one line.
> >
> > appreciate your help!
> >
> > Eli
Eli, If you fixed your problem, could you please forward me the
solution? I'm trying to figure out how to reference a cel inside a
spreadsheeet control, and I think your solution would help me. Thanks.
--elizabeth

--
baker_eliz
baker_eliz's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1947

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

0
baker_eliz

WAMU Download Problems
This past week, everytime I download transactions from Washington Mutual to Money 2004, it says the file is corrupt. I have been on the phone with WAMU and MS, and both state to contact the other group. Any suggestions, outside of MS' recommendation of "reinstall the app"? Try the Super Salvage Utility. That will fix any corruption in your money file. If the problem is in the OFX file downloaded from your FI, then the FI should step up to the plate and address it. Tell the FI Microsoft supplies tools to test OFX Files, and you think they need to do that, refer them ...

Problem migrating Money 2000 to 2004
Hi, I've just bought Money 2004 Deluxe Edt. and I would like to migrate my money database (in MOney 2000) to the new version. But eveytime I try I receice a error that I cannot access to the database. What am I doing wrong? Can some help me? I would like to evolve to the new version. Thanks in advance for all the help. Cheers Miguel Rodrigues In microsoft.public.money, Miguel Rodrigues wrote: > >I've just bought Money 2004 Deluxe Edt. and I would like >to migrate my money database (in MOney 2000) to the new >version. > >But eveytime I try I receice a erro...

Problem Synchronising with Hotmail Account
This is the error message that I had been receiving:- Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' It was a random problem initially, but now I can't seems to sync at all. Please help. ...

Why this strange behaviour regarding subclassing controls
hi I am unable to solve this after spending lot of time ,Can someon ehelp me out here I get assertion here and the window becomes NULLL after assigning in the OnIntialUpdate of formView.--afxwin2.inl // CWnd _AFXWIN_INLINE CWnd::operator HWND() const { return this == NULL ? NULL : m_hWnd; } The problem is subclassing controls and the communication between each subclassed control In a view there ia One List Control - One TabControl and inside the tabcontrol there are 2 list controls These 2 list controls are in a Dialog1 - CTab1 The communication happens fine between the list control and th...

operater= overload problem
Hi, all. I've overloaded the assignment operator for use with a class. The assignment of the class, itself, works fine (i.e., TypeX = TypeX), but when I try to allow another useful version, it compiles without error (in a library), but when I attempt to use it, I get an error that no such assignment method exists. CODE: Declarations: // This class is almost 100% data, except for the constructor, which // initializes the data to 0, and the operator overloads. The data // is a union of an unsigned int and 1-bit 'flags'. CAccessPrivilage& operator=(CAccessPrivilage &)...

PST IMport problem
I am having problems importing data from a pst backup file. I have successfully imported outlook folders from it recently, however when I attempt to import more now, the files are not coming into my current tree, but a new personal folder is created with nothing in it. The PST file in question has a filesize of over 600Mb ! Any Help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! For starters, importing and exporting are not recommended for PST files. You've demonstrated one of the reasons. Just open the file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <neil@energycell.co.uk> wrote in message news...

like * problem
Hi all, Followed some leads on here to filter names in a query, based on the value of a text box on a form, but the query returns all records regardless! Here's the code: Like "*" & ([forms]![frmcallcontacts]![text80]) & "*" Can't work out why everyone on here says it should work, and it don't! Searching for say SMITH within 500 records of full names, and I know there's five instances in five separate records. Any help apprciated Pete Just a random thought: are you certain that text80 actually contains any data at the momen...

smtp anonymous problem
my exchange server is Exchange 2000, I found a strange problem ,when I use outlook express for mail client, I can sent email by any of username in my domain,even if I don't know the password of the username, it means, I can sent email anomymously . I think it is not safe ,maybe some day one of my colleague could send email with my boss's usernme to tell the whole company have a week's holiday,how terrible it is. who can help me to fix the problem? SMTP sux doesnt it? <g> 1. Your mailer should be configured to only accept SMTP connections from your gateways/relays or fr...

Relay Problems #2
Hello Everyone, I have setup quite a few Exchange servers in my life, but the things that has now happened to me, is quite strange. I have a SBS 2003RC2 server running here, which keeps on relaying messages! I checked the relay, authenication, etc. settings. They're all like they have to be. I checked for virusses and spyware, no luck at all... In the meantime, I had to block port 25 to stop messages sending out. I put on the logging to the highest level, but it looke like they do not use any account to logon to the smtp server, which means it is an open relay. Quite strange with ...

A2007 problem on Vista multiuser DB
Hi, I have a A2007 application (ported from A97) running on Vista and Office 2007 Pro. I use two computers in a LAN. The application itself is devided into two DBs (program and data). I have installed the program-DB on both machines and the data-DB on one (server) of them. The same configuration worked well on the former systems (XP pro and A97). Now there come up the following symptoms: Starting the application on the server workes fine. But when starting the application on the client (when on the server its still open (and at least one data bounded form is open) I cannot open any databo...

Problems XSLT Transformation of XML Data to EXCEL 2000
Does Office Excel 2000 support XSLT transformation of data from XML cause am having problem when the attachment is opened in the client side if the Excels version is in Office 2000 and also its works fine if the Office Excel Version 2002 and up when attachment file is open via browser the data is in a single line of string in the first row of the excel worksheet Glenn Gomez wrote: > Does Office Excel 2000 support XSLT transformation of data from XML cause am > having problem when the attachment is opened in the client side if the Excels > version is in Office 2000 > >...

try catch problem
Yesterday I posted the following, but I didn't supply the code. Here is the problem and the code follows. Thanks in advance for all I use try catch mechanism and notice (in the debugger) that whenever the control arrives to the catch section, I get an access violation (error 0xC0000005)even though it skips this section immediately. I pass compilation without any problems and the program runs fine but crashes every few hours. the relevant code // mfc_concol.cpp : Defines the class behaviors for the application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "mfc_concol.h" #in...

Role Home Page Security Problem!
The new role home pages in GP9 are more of a problem than a help. Now, our data entry employees have the ability to see profits, etc. by simply changing their role. Is there a way to lock this down so that the user has no ability to change roles or even have a "home page"? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Hi Brandon: Simply turn off security to the "Customize Home Page" window for that user and assign them a blank home page if you do not want them to see and financial information as w...

problem generating xml style in asp.net

Book problems and solution for windows 7 09-23-10
Book problems and solution for windows 7 SBN: 978-1-4461-4031-4 / Copyright: ilias el issaoui / Language: English /page : 460 / file : pdf This book takes you step by step to a new world. The world of Windows 7, even if the new system were not know how to use it. Explain everything to you in pictures. You do not need to for a long time to learn In order not to remain afraid of not being able to follow up on your friends, neighbors or family members Problems and solutions for Windows 7 Is a book for all. To small and great. Anyone who wants to learn Do not miss the opportuni...

Problem: CRM over Cisco WebVPN
Has anyone used Cisco's (3005) WebVPPN with MBS CRM. Other Apps work fine put CRM wont. Errors with "Method Not Allowed", or "Not Authorized" even before a login prompt. What could we look for? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM check to make sure ports arent beign blocked. I think my client is using this system for vpn without issue -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Darryl Henderson" <DarrylHenderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE72D066-D704-4338-8D85-E6A7DD0648AB@m...

Problems with invoice..VBA
I have an invoice template in which I have added a code that increases the invoice number by 1 every time it is opened.. however the invoice has to be overwritten for this to work (or the template) I am new to all this and am struggling to find out what the heck I am doing here lol. I have also inserted a code to empty the contents of the previously filled in information on the invoice so that it is ready to be filled out again.. HOWEVER.. this means that even tho I use Save as and save the invoice as something else when I open that copy .. everything is reset and the invoice number is increm...

Outlook 2003 Forms Problem
Whenever I try to open or design a form, Outlook keeps asking me to open another data file. It appears as if it thinks the default library is in another (older) data file. I have tried clearing the forms cache, renaming frmcache.dat, etc. Nothing works. Can anyone help? Thanks. What is the exact text of the error message?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jump...

Problem with CTooltipCtrl in CScrollView
I am trying to display a tooltip within a CScrollView derived window. Here is the summary of the code: class CMyView : public CScrollView { .... private: CToolTipCtrl m_toolTip; } void CMyView::OnInitialUpdate() { // Other initialization ... if (!m_toolTip.Create(this, TTF_ALWAYSTIP)) { // Failed to create tool tip control ASSERT(FALSE); } EnableToolTips(TRUE); m_toolTip.Activate(TRUE); m_toolTip.AddTool(this, LPSTR_TEXTCALLBACK); } BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP() .... ON_NOTIFY_EX(TTN_NEEDTEXT, 0, OnToolTipNotify) .... END_MESSAGE_MAP() BOOL CMyVie...

Insert photo Problem
Hi all, I am wondering how to insert any photo into a merged cell of fixed size such that the photo will always fit in the cell. Do I need to write some code to achieve this? Is this possible? Thank you in advance, Derek Manually, you can hold the alt-key down when you resize/move the picture. It'll snap-to the edge of the cell. In a macro, you could do something like: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim myPict As Picture With ActiveSheet.Range("c1") Set myPict = .Parent.Pictures.Insert("C:\mypict.bmp") myPict.Top = .Top myPi...

Catastrophic Outlook 2003 problem: 'Unable to load nwnsp.dll'
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and it gave me an error that bombs me out of Outlook completely. It says that is is unable to load nwnsp.dll. I;ve found this file and put it in various places, but nothing works yet. Neverwired <Neverwired@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and it gave me an error that bombs me > out of Outlook completely. It says that is is unable to load > nwnsp.dll. I;ve found this file and put it in various places, but > nothing works yet. That's the Lotus Notes MAPI service provider. I don't believe Outlo...

exmerge backup problem
I have used server that run sbs2003 premium.I need to backup exchange dbase and nowadays I have run exmerge for export mailbox I recieved warning message exmerge was not backed up mailbox except administrator account! I need to research for the problem and I found a few article.that explain grant permision but I already used a administrator account on sbs2003. What should I? Best wishs. -- Birol AYDUGAN birol.mcse@nyazilim.com birol.mcse@gmail.com Sistem Admin MCSE+S+M MCDBA -- Birol AYDUGAN birol.mcse@nyazilim.com birol.mcse@gmail.com Sistem Admin MCSE+S+M MCDBA Aloha Birol, The S...

Problem with Combo Box FindNext
I'm an old dBase programer that trying to help some folks write an inventory control database. I made one form that substracts inventory from one table and adds it to another. When I copied this form to make another 'Move' screen I started having trouble. I copied Allen Browne's code from his help screen (listed below) and it gives me this error message. Unknown or Invalied Field Reference Error 3345 cboMaterialLookup is a combo box that finds the data RouterID is the field that FindFirst can't find! It's the Primary Key field and AutoNumber field...

Problem with duplicate entries after sorting
I have a problem that has stumped me and I was hoping someone could hel me out. I have data in rows 2 through 15 with a header row and the blank rows until row 51. After I sort the data, I am getting duplicat entries for the data that was oirginally in rows 2 through 15, but th data that was orignially in rows 51 through 500 is fine. Only a coupl get duplicated, not all of them. Here is my code.... Cells.Select Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Key2:=Range("B2") _ , Order2:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:= _ False, Orienta...

Outlook 2003 cached mode problem #2
Hi I have a problem at one of our clients where Outlook 2003 in exchange cached mode won't pickup new emails. If I turn off cached mode we can see all the emails. If I move all the email in the inbox into a new folder, then turn cached mode back on then new emails will appear. I have tried creating a new mail profile but that didn't help. We did update them from Symantec Antivirus 8 to version 9, including updating the Symantec mail filtering for Exchange. This is affecting multiple people at the company. Uninstall the AV client from the laptop didn't help though. At the mom...