ActiveX spreadsheet control problem

Hi!

Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as
multi line?
I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control
but it was always converged into one line.

appreciate your help!

Eli

Try with some text in cell A1

Range("A1").WrapText = True

--
Jacob

"אלי" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as
> multi line?
> I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control
> but it was always converged into one line.
>
> appreciate your help!
>
> Eli
Jacob,

Unfortunately I got the error "Method or data member not found"

Eli

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

> Try with some text in cell A1
>
> Range("A1").WrapText = True
>
> --
> Jacob
>

> "אלי" wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as
> > multi line?
> > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control
> > but it was always converged into one line.
> >
> > appreciate your help!
> >
> > Eli
Eli, If you fixed your problem, could you please forward me the
solution? I'm trying to figure out how to reference a cel inside a
spreadsheeet control, and I think your solution would help me. Thanks.
--elizabeth

--
baker_eliz
baker_eliz's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1947

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

0
baker_eliz

Money 2004 60-day version: Uninstall problem when a user is not an administrator
I want to report a bug in the 60-day version of Money 2004. Hopefully people in PSS or the product group read this newsgroup. I do not know the product ID for Money 2004, nor did the Assisted Support lookup tool list one for Money 2004, so I could not use Assisted Support. To repro: 1. Install Money 2004 60-day version on WinXP Pro using an account in the Administrators group. 2. Log on as another user that is not part of Administrators. Log off. 3. From the first account, uninstall Money 2004 using Add/Remove Programs. 4. Log on as the other non-admin user. Get a prompt from...

Activex #6
hi to all, i'm beginner in vc++,i don't know how to start activex in vc+ +.anyone help me from where i have to start studying. Thanks and Regards Muthukkumaran.S.A To begin with, why do you want ActiveX? Its older technology but it still has its usefulness. You want to make sure you really want it before jumping into it. MFC is older technology for ActiveX and it produces a larger module. ATL has smaller footprint and is the preferred choice. For tutorials, go to MSDN and codeguru/codeproject. -- Ajay <arumuthu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f1bb07cb-4afe-4efb-9...

how to add a activeX control to a custom entity
I want to add a activeX control in a custom entity. It should be added of load of the form. So i am trying to write a onload javascript function which adds the axtiveX control. I new to MSCRM 3.0. Please direct me how to do this. It deppends on what you exactly want to do. But if it is just a control you might want to use an IFrame a create a simple html page which embeds the ActiveX control. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "Prakash N" wrote: > I want to add a activeX control in a custom entity. It should be added of > load of ...

Spreadsheet program?
Need spreadsheet not unlike Quattro-Pro. * Must be able to graph 2 variables (eg:volume, temperature VS time) and show each with its own grids in its own colors with scales in same colors (eg: one on left, other on right). * Absolutely !MUST! be able to do all of the following: 1) copy a graph to a (given, programmed) position ..and i mean COPY - NO changes of font or anything else! 2) via program/macro, to change title(s) obtained from given cell(s) ..and i mean change text ONLY - NO changes of font or anything else! 3) via program/macro, export graph in BMP or GIF format and SIZE it...

Enable Cursor movement control in POS item entry
Please consider adding a configuration Control option in POS so during item entry it would stop on quantity or price instead of advancing to the next line. Our customer have just upgraded from QS2000 and had this option in the QS2000 and was very unhappy that this feature was taken out of RMS. It seems, that in an environment where items are scanned and the price and quantity are fixed it would make sense to have the cursor advance to the next line item, but in many environment price override and quantity entry now require the user to go back to the line above to make the changes. On...

Excel spreadsheet #2
I am beginning an Excel class and I can not figure this out. Could someone please help me figure out how the formula for this is suppose to look? If the content of cell C4 is Bronze, then insert the word None. If the content of cell C4 is Silver then insert $3,000. If the content of cell C4 is Gold, then insert $5,000. If the content of cell C4 is Platinum, then insert $10,000. I would be very much appreciatvie. Thanks On Apr 13, 9:15=A0am, jslb...@bulloch.net wrote: > I am beginning an Excel class and I can not figure this out. =A0Could > someone please help me figure out how th...

Invalid Dates in Headers cause problems with Outlook 2003
Dear All: Is anyone having problems with invalid dates in headers with Outlook 2003? I recently started receiving e-mail (most of it is spam) with an invalid date in the header. When that happens, *all* Outlook tasks cease working and they are listed as Not responding in the Task Manager. To resolve this issue I log on to my mail server, which is using Horde. I then delete and purge all e-mail which has an invalid date. I then restart Outlook and it works until it receives another e-mail with an invalid date. Thank you. :-) Sincerely, Jeff V. Pulver ...

Exchange 2000 backup problems
I have an exchange 2000/sp3 box set up and running. Now I have to set up a backup scheme using the windows 2000 backup utility, on my NAS server. The reason I'm using this backup utility is because I don't have any other utility. Can someone please help me figure out which files and directories I should be backing up? One of my friends told me that I can use Red Hat 3 to do the backup, because it's pretty dependable. Can someone suggest a backup utility to use? Thanks. Here is a link that should help: http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF020.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange ...

using external Com/ActiveX object
Hello, On VC++ 6.0 - How do I use Com/activeX objects ? Thanks :) Hello Coose Project ->Add to Projects-> components and Control and insert the ActiveX Controls With Regards R.Selvam Hello Coose Project ->Add to Projects-> components and Control and insert the ActiveX Controls With Regards R.Selvam "Eitan" <no_spam_please@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uBUvSx87DHA.3012@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello, > On VC++ 6.0 - How do I use Com/activeX objects ? > > Thanks :) Another way to use com components (not just activex compo...

graphics in spreadsheets
This may be a total misuse of Excel's capabilities, but . . . I keep a small database of local residents, one attribute of which is home state. When the home state is a province of Canada, I had been putting a small Canadian flag over it. I find that if I sort, the graphics don't stay with the cell over which I had floated it. Is there a way to make this more absolute, or some sort of reference, in a simple worksheet, to display a flag when the state is "ON" or "NS"? Any advice would be gratefully appreciated -- Regards, P D Sterling New York, Texas &...

Problem with If statement
Hi All, I'm currently working with a spreadsheet that shows the followin information: F2 - Ist Contact Date G2 - Days Waited for Appt H2 - Discharge Date and I would like some help to fill in Column I with one of thre possibilities: "Waiting" "Seen" "Rejected" The formula to be placed in I2 would have to do the following: If F2 (Contact Date) is blank AND H2 (Discharge Date) is blank "Waiting" If F2 (Contact Date) is not blank AND H2 (Discharge Date) is blank "Seen" If F2 (Contact Date) is blank AND H2 (Discharge Date) is not blan...

What is the best (easiest) personal budgeting spreadsheet template
Is there in existance an XL spreadsheet that will allow monthly entries, as well as cumulative summaries and comparisons for a personal household budget? Hi Greyram2500, As a first port of call, try Microsofts template offerings, e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?cope=TC&Query=budget --- Regards, Norman "Greyram2500" <Greyram2500@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83AB109F-944E-476C-BE4B-74B1D511B4D2@microsoft.com... > Is there in existance an XL spreadsheet that will allow monthly entries, > as > well as cumulative summ...

Mailing list digest problem with Outlook 2003
With Outlook XP, mailing list daily digests that came into my mailbox were a long text mail containing all the messages posted to the list for that day. After upgrading from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003, instead of getting a long text message containing all the separate postings to the mailing list, each posting is an attachment to the message and has to be opened separately, which is most inconvenient. How can I change the behaviour back to the way it was previously? I''ve poked around in the various options and can't find anything relevant. It's definitely Outlook 2003 causing...

ActiveX
Hi, I developed a ActiveX control. It has only a set of functions. No visible layouts. Its working fine when i tested using the Test Container and in VB. I need to use the control in VC. I developed a MFC EXE program. I added the control using Project>Add to Project menu item. It has been successfully added to the program. I've declared the activex variable in the View class. i'm able to invoke the functions in the ActiveX while coding(i.e. when writing code the list members quick help shows my functions in activex). It builds successfully. But while running the program it...

how to write formula for spreadsheet with moving row
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP HE Hi, I have a spreadsheet that automatically adds a row every day for some info retrieved from a server. I also have two columns I and J which calculate changes in the values, etc. However, the formulas in I and J have been manually added by me--which creates an offset every time the spreadsheet updates on a daily basis and adds a row of data in columns A through H. I cannot go in everyday and drag (copy/paste) the formula in columns I and J to adjust for additional rows, as too tedious and I need to do many spreadsheets as such. Can anyone suggest a way to hav...

Problem after removing first Exchange 2000 server
After moving users to a new Exchange 2000 server I have followed the instructions to remove the first server: 307917.KB.EN-US XADM: How to Remove the First Exchange 2000 Server Computer from the Site http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;307917 With the first server offline and trying to edit email address information from ADUC from a Non-Exchange server or PC we see the following: The RPC Server is unavailable. ID no: c00706ba. Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension. It works if we make the change from an Exchange server. If I put the first server back online...

Display redraw problem when entering items
I'm using Money 2003 and when I enter items downloaded from my bank, the screen doesn't always redraw correctly leaving my main window in a mess with repeated lines and missing lines. This can be refreshed by scrolling up or down to force the screen to be redrawn, but it's really infuriating and adds considerably to the time taken to go through this process. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch/fix for Money 2003? Has it been fixed in Money 2004? Have you got the latest drivers for your video card? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://suppor...

Outlook Connector problems/ Unable to connect
Hi - I've searched for this problem and haven't found a thread with an anwer. Please help as I am at my wit's end with this issue. I have a desktop and a laptop running Vista and Outlook 2007. I have been using Outlook Connector to manage several msn email accounts on both. About a week ago, I could no longer access my email on the desktop PC, the laptop is fine, so I know the issue isn't with my email settings or passwords. I have done the following: repaired Outlook connector, uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook connector, uninstalled and reinstalled Con...

Register an ActiveX control with the Pocket PC 2003 Emulator
Hi, Is there anyone who knows how to register an Activex control with the Pocket PC 2003 Emulator? I successfully registered the control my PC using regsvr32. But when I inserted it in the application (a simple MFC dialog for enbedded devices), the main thread exit giving the following error. CoCreateInstance of OLE control {058E370E-6141-4E41-8B95-846EE04BB303} failed. >>> Result code: 0x80040154 >>> Is the control is properly registered? Warning: CreateDlgControls failed during dialog init. Can anyone help on this? Regds, Amila ...

Publishing Customizations Problem
After customizing the forms and trying to publish them I get the following error message. Anyone run into this? Thanks! Error: Publish completed with errors. Please see event log for details. SERVER: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server Event Log: Web Excpetion status = NameResolutionFailure : The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved. , StackTrace : at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()...

Controlling size sent in MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.send
Is there a way to force all data to be sent in a single transmission using MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.send? I am sending XML data to a site which is experiencing problems if the there are more than 8192 bytes in the what is being Posted. I assume it is a problem at their end but would like to try to force it go out in one transmission at my end if possible. ...

ActiveX inside ActiveX
Hi All, Can I Include an ActiveX Control in my project which itself is an ActiveX Control. Thanks in Advance Regards Jayasankar ...

Vista <-> Pocket PC synchronization problems
Dear all, I have various problems with Windows Mobile Device Center, but basically it refuses to identify my Qtek 9100 device as connected and consequently doesn't sync. Installed: - Windows Vista Enterprise x86 (32-bit) - WMDC Beta 3 - MS Office 2007 - have administrator rights Now here's the situation: I created a partnership and synced all data OK only the first time. After that there's a plethora of ways things can go wrong, but none right. Here's just some examples of what happens when I put Qtek 9100 in the cradle (BTW, as a storage, both internal and storage card it ...

Can a spreadsheet be saved as interactive webpage
How is it possible to save a spreadsheet / workbook as an interactive webpage in office 2007 that can be used online El Plate;417307 Wrote: > How is it possible to save a spreadsheet / workbook as an interactive > webpage > in office 2007 that can be used online If I understand your question correctly, in Excel 2007, press Alt+F+A, in the SaveAs window, select the "Save as type" as "web page", you have the option to select the entire workbook or worksheet, click on Publish, check the option "Open published webpage in browser" and click on Publish. ...

2007 charting problems
Is anybody having these problems, and can anybody tell me how to fix them? 1. In Excel 2003, I could select a range of cells and drag them into a chart and they would be pasted as a new series into the chart. Is this feature gone in 2007? 2. When I have a rotated Y-axis label, I can click on the text and see an insert cursor, but when I start typing, only the first letter appears in the label and the rest end up in the formula bar. When I hit enter, only the new text from the formula bar shows up in the label. 1) Just Copy the range, right click the chart and use Paste 2) Do not use ...