Active cell jumps when conditions are met on a single row but I need an expanded macro that will do the same on multiple rows

I have a spreadsheet layout that requires the active cell to jump
locations after the required information is entered.  Also, the values
of the cells will frequently change as needed, so a solution must
allow for changes in entries.  A sample of my macro for a single row
follows.  The worksheet is Sheet1.

    If Range("A1").Value > 0 And Range ("B1").Value = "" Then
        With Me
            Application.GoTo Range("B1"), Scroll:=False
        End With
    End If

This works fine for a single row, however, if I have 500 rows, I need
a macro that will allow for the same condition on all 500 rows.  A
solution would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Michael
0
Michael

Using outlook 2003 do I need exchange server to share databases?
We are considering upgrading to outlook 2003. Can I and my assistant share my database of contacts and calendar? thanks for any information See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm MeNotHome wrote: > We are considering upgrading to outlook 2003. Can I and my assistant > share my database of contacts and calendar? > > thanks for any information Is this a realiable option? Thanks On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:47:56 -0500, "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote: >See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/...

Conditional format from a reference cell?
I have created an item list for one column in my spreadsheet and would like to color the row based on the value in that column. I have more than three states to choose from and would like to color code them based on the state, so the traditional conditional formatting won't work for me. Is there a way to format cells using a reference cell as the template? Example: Using LOOKUP for the value of column A referencing columns X and Y Column X: 1_idle 2_walk 3_trot 4_run 5_gallop Column Y: 0% (colored green) 25% (colored yellow) 50% (colored orange) 75% (colored red) 100% (colored magenta...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

Multiple recipents, multiple emails
We run Exchange 2003 in our organisation and are having problems with mail is sent to more than one recipient from external sources. If mail is sent to 4 users, each user receives 4 copies of the message, 3 goes to 3, 2 to 2 etc. Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a fix? BigMan <BigMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We run Exchange 2003 in our organisation and are having problems with mail is >sent to more than one recipient from external sources. If mail is sent to 4 >users, each user receives 4 copies of the message, 3 goes to 3, 2 to 2 etc. >Ha...

Macro help needed !
Please can someone help me ! I'm trying to use a macro to set the values in a column to those i another column. This 'should' be easy enough, but it has to populate the first blan column it comes to ! i.e. Col A has my sales for this week. Columns B to ZZ has all the weeks for the year.... and I need it t scoot along the columns, checking for the first empty one, then drop i my values ! Dont know how to say 'if this column is empty drop in the values from ..... else try th next column' ???? PLEASE HELP ! THANK ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Me...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

BIG MISTAKE...NEED HELP ASAP-can't get into CRM
I was in CRM making sure all the functions work...advanced find doesn't. So, for some reason I decided to try to publish customizations (I imported customizatoins before I did migration, but I never published anything). After I ran the pulish customizations...I can no longer get into CRM. I'm getting DMSNAPIN errors in my app log. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a way to "un- publish" what I did and get back to where I was??? First thing would be to verify that all your services are running. also, check the event log on the CRM server. There may be a m...

#REF! after cell deletion
Hi there Imagine you have two sheets in an Excel workbook, and for instance 'Sheet 1' looks at the values in 'Sheet 2' courtesy of a column filled with formula something like this: =Sheet2!A1 =Sheet2!A2 =Sheet2!A3 etc. Is it possible to prevent Excel from replacing the formula at say: A2 in 'Sheet 1' with "#REF!", when the row containing A2 on 'Sheet 2' is deleted? -- Colin G Eastwood Hi try =INDIRECT("'sheet2'!A1") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Colin G Eastwood" <eastwoc@rudge0.demon.co.uk> schri...

Table Cells
In Word 2007, is there a quick way to determine what table cell you the insertion point is in? I have a vague recolleciton of a feature to do this in earlier versions of Word. Thanks, Ross See if either of the macros at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/SumAboveIncorrect.htm and http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Table_Cell_Data.htm will work in Word 2007. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Ross from Orlando" <rossp@rosspayne.net> wrote in message news:efe3a4eb-2f63-4060-b7ad-86471be0dcca@j24...

Multiple Companies Simultaneous Updates
Is it possible to update multiple companies simultaneously on GP? For example I want to change an account on the CoA on several companies. Can I do this without having to login to each individual company? We are using GP v8. Thanks, Nawaz Nawaz: Email mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com - I believe they have some triggers for sale that allow you to do this with accounts, vendors, and customers. I am not sure of the price - but I believe those triggers will do what you want them too and update multiple databases. Shoot them an email as I am sure they can explain in better detail an...

Excel Macro Clipboard Problem
I am trying to copy data from a web page table to an Excel worksheet using a macro. I am doing this be opening the html file, copying the data, and closing the html file. When I close it, I am asked if I want to keep the clipboard contents (I do not). I have to select No manually while the macro runs. How can prevent this? Application.DisplayAlerts = false -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com "Glenn H" <hall_glenn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00c701c3c978$cc7a2000$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to copy data from a web page tabl...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

My employees need an end of shift report from receipt printer.
I need my employees to be able to print out their sales at shift end. We just bought Microsoft POS 2.0, and it doesn't seem to have the information I need. I make my daily reports by using the print outs each employee has at the end of their shift. It has sales by department and sales tax and COGS. This is all information I need to generate reports for my books and to verify their tills. Also, we have overnight empolyees so information overlaps 2 days. I'm still trying to figure out how to view 2 day information at once on 2.0. I'm reluctant to deploy this new equipme...

Pivot Table
Is there any way to suppress the display of blank cells within the data area of a pivot table? Debra Dalgleish has posted code to do this: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_frm/thread/3fbd903e92adc270/2cb8900b96680905?lnk=st&q=hiding+0+pivottable+group:*excel*+author:dalgleish&rnum=4&hl=en#2cb8900b96680905 or http://tinyurl.com/axk75 Kirk P. wrote: > > Is there any way to suppress the display of blank cells within the data area > of a pivot table? -- Dave Peterson ...

Customers receiving multiple workflow emails
We have a workflow in place that automatically emails customers upon order creation. Customers are reporting multiple emails for the same order. I confirmed this through Exchange message tracking. This doesn't occur with all order confirmations...but it does occur with more than one customer and more than one domain. Has anyone else seen anything like this? How can I troubleshoot the Exchange router? This workflow has been in place for over a year and has just started doing this. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you. use the workflow monitor to try and track the instance...

Cell Validation
I am working on a spreadsheet, one of the columns is to enter a product name. The products have to be specific as they are seleced from a VLookup table. I have used select from list on the validation, and specified the range to choose from, but everytime I click on the down arrow to select the product I am at the bottom of the list. Does anyone know how to set this so I could enter a letter ie. 'b' and go to the b's on the list of 't' to go to the t's on the list to save scrolling up and down. Any suggestions would be appreciated When you open the Data Val...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Row Height #5
Each row in my spreadsheet has to be a minimum of 24.75. Some rows are larger, but none can be smaller. When I sort the rows, Excel does not automatically adjust the row height for the row that needs to expand to see all of the data in that row. Is there a way to have excel adjust the row height automatically when data is sorted ? Autofit will not work, because rows that have very little data would be adjusted to 12.75, which is not allowed in this spreadsheet. Thanks, Joan Hi Joan, You can double-click on the boundary between the row headings instead of dragging. As you are pro...

COUNT /COUNTIF for Multiple Column Defined Dynamic Named Range #2
Hi Myrna, Thank you very much for your assistance. Tin� Myrna Larson Wrote: > > Look at Help for INDEX for more information on how to return an entir > column. > > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,1),75) > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,2),75) > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,30),75) > > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:02:39 -0500, Tin > <Tin.1epiun@excelforum-nospam.com> > wrote: > > > > >Hi, > > > >Would like to use Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" in Formula. Th > Dynamic > >Named Range "RESULTS" spans 30 COLUMNS and man...

Dynamics GP needs function on Deductions for multiple state employ
DESCRIPTION: If you have a multi-state employee where transactions are made in one state and then a deduction is added to an employee and transactions are made in another state, then the SUTA Summary report averages the deduction and reduces it from each state taxable wages amount. The problem is that Dynamics GP does not specify what state the deduction was entered for and the SUTA report will calculate the deduction on all states even if the deduction was never entered in a certain state Below are steps to reproduce the issue currently seen in Dynamics GP with multi-state employee...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Report needed
I needed a assistance to modify the inventory receipt report to show the Gross Profit for each item. This is required when the items are being received into the store. Can anyone assist? phillipd@hugginsgrenada.com Regards, Don This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00F3_01C92F90.CDA8D600 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00F4_01C92F90.CDA8D600" ------=_NextPart_001_00F4_01C92F90.CDA8D600 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Don, Try this one attac...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Cell D3 = Cell A1 for the Value as well as formats
If in Cell D3 we fill with "=A1" then Value of D3 always equal to that of A1. If A1 contains Bold or Italic Texts , how can D3 contains the same? Thanks, SUNAN. After filling D3 with "=A1", click on A1: Edit > Copy click on D3 and then: Edit > Paste Special and check format. -- Gary''s Student "Sunantoro" wrote: > If in Cell D3 we fill with "=A1" then Value of D3 always equal to that of A1. > If A1 contains Bold or Italic Texts , how can D3 contains the same? > Thanks, SUNAN. ...