activate, window activate?

Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and
then run again when I active excel again...

Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic
End Sub

Tried several, what am I missing?

Try this.  Hope this helps!  If so, let me know, click "YES" below.

Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window)
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"John" wrote:

> Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and
> then run again when I active excel again...
>
> Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
> Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic
> End Sub
>
> Tried several, what am I missing?

How to draw 2D values to windows screen??
Suppose now I have a 2D array containing binary values only (1 or 0). I would like to draw these values on the windows screen (created by MFC dialog-based app in MSVC++ 2005) with 0 be black (0, 0, 0) and 1 be white (255, 255, 255). Which MFC class and function should I use to achieve this effect?? Newbie Question wrote: > Suppose now I have a 2D array containing binary values only (1 or 0). I would > like to draw these values on the windows screen (created by MFC dialog-based > app in MSVC++ 2005) with 0 be black (0, 0, 0) and 1 be white (255, 255, 255). > Which MFC class a...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

importar emails y cuentas desde Outlook Express 6 a Windows Mail
Me acabo de comprar un laptop con Windows Vista, mi anterior Laptop tenia XP y usaba el Outlook Express 6 y necesito pasar todos esos emails a Windows Mail, alguien me puede explicar como?? ...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

trouble sending messages through windows mail
Hello, I/m trying to help my father out with sending messages through Windows mail. It was working 2 days ago then all of a sudden I get a message like this: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'i knew that was being worked on', Account: 'Fuse', Server: 'smtp.fuse.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 501, Error Number: 0x800CCC63 Can someone please come to the rescue and either explain what this means or tell me how to fix this problem so that he can send email. Th...

Issue with Windows 2008 Joining Windows 2003 Domain
Greetings, I have an Active Directory domain with two Windows Server 2003 32-bit machines as the domain contrallers (DC's). Right now, I'd like to order a new Windows Server 2008 64-bit machine to join to this domain as a third DC. Is there any known issue with domain controllers mixed with Win2003 and Win2008? Is there any known issue with domain controllers mixed with 32-bit and 64-bit? Do I need to do some preparation for the mixed environment? Any info would be appreciated, Ross Howdie! Ross schrieb: > Is there any known issue with domain controll...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Strange problem with Dlookup on Network share Windows 7
Hi all, I have a problem running a simple dlookup in my first form on my access97 application. The app is a client app with linked table on H: which is a network share map with "riconnect on logon". The client is running XP Pro sp3. The file server is running Windows 7 Professional (32bit or 64bit same error). When I switch on my client PC I can get H: unit in My Computer without red cross on it. If I enter in my Access97 application i get Error in Dlookup field and VBA Error 3044 using my code. If i get back to My Computer and double-click on H: unit I can ac...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Windows XP system restore points question
I have had this system for about a year and a half with no problems and have the daily system restore points and system restore points for when I installed / removed / updated software for that time. Question is how far back should I keep the restore points or files or whatever?? Room is not a problem for now so keeping them all is no big deal but I was just wondering. Thanks much. "kraut" <kraut3852@yahoo.comg> wrote in message news:29nav5hbcmh3f1h7iaofjunka2ac1q407n@4ax.com... > > > I have had this system for about a year and a half with n...

how to upgrade exchange and windows to 2003
Hello I have a single domain model with Windows 2000 domain with 7 domain controllers spread across 2 cities and 7 exchange 2000 servers spread across 2 cities. i want to upgrade to windows 2003 and exchange 2003. Exchange 2000 are currently installed on member servers in the domain. I know that Windows 2003 does not support Exchange 2000, so I will have to upgrade to Exchange 2003 first on member servers and then to Windows 2003 but I would like to know that for domain, is it safe to upgrade first few domain controllers in one city and then roll out exchange 2003 in that city, and th...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Outlook 2000 and Roaming Profiles(Windows XP)
I need to set up Outlook on a Network without Microsot Exchange for users with roaming profiles. So the .PST file needs to go on <HomeDirectory>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook on the Server How can I configure things so that as each user logs and sets up Outlook this will happen rather than creating C:\Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and then having to go through the rigmarole of setting up another .PST file in the right place MS does not support accessing PST files from a network drive - you will likely run into problems with this. A M Gi...

Resolution Activities
I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? Which field stores this information? The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the 'why' (i.e why you won/lost). Guy. "EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74837B1C-40CE-40C5-95A0-DE6D771C9C6E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? > Which field stores this information? ...

Windows Update Error Code 8001AA7?
Have been trying to apply a number of update today but they keep failing at reboot telling me "updates could not configure correctly reverting changes" and when i look at the error codes they are all the same "8001AA7" i have tried looking this up and can't find out what it is or how to fic it. Can anyone help? Mistyped the code its 80017AA7 "Stephen" wrote: > Have been trying to apply a number of update today but they keep failing at > reboot telling me "updates could not configure correctly reverting changes" > and whe...

Changing default from printing Entire Workbook to Active Sheets
In Excel 2007, is there a place to select the data to print? I have a user that when she goes to print a document, the 'print what' section of the print box defaults to 'entire workbook.' She wants it to default to 'active sheets.' Is there a setting in Excel or the Registry that I can edit? Thanks, John ...

Determine cluster mode Active/Active or Active/Passive??
This is a simple question but I'm new to Exchange 2003 clustering. We have 2-node Exc 2003 Ent cluster here at my new job. I need to apply the Daylight Savings patches this weekend and making sure I've got the process down. What I noticed in Cluster Admin is that I have online groups/resources in each cluster. So I have excluster1 and excluster2. If I check Active Groups for each one, they both have both and both are online. Same deal with Active Resources. So does this mean I have an Active/Active setup? Thanks for any info Active/Active = 2 cluster nodes, both hosting 1 Excha...

Quick Campaign creating duplicate activities
When I run a quick campaign for either a contact list or an account list, I get 2 activities per contact or account. It does it for any activity type (e-mail, letter, etc) Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know how (or even where to start) to fix this? If I create a quick campaign for 5 contacts, I would like only 5 activities to be created. Thanks Seems like some how your deployment has duplicate workflow process definition for bulk operation. This definition is created during setup. I dont know how your system might have got into that state. Did you run installation or repair ...

Windows movie maker
Hi I have just linked up my sony handycam to my computer which is running vista 32 bit. I managed to download video on to windows movie maker. I also have Roxio 2009 installed and when I switched to this to download the remainder of the video it did not recognise the video camera as being connected. When I switched back to Movie Maker, it does not recognise the camera being connected either. Compatibility issues? Thanks Probably you'll have better luck with a Vista or Roxio forum posting. As a general rule when you replace a Windows feature with a 3rd party ap...

Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an office 2003 app.
Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Office 2003 application. anyone face this problem before please let me know how to resolve this issue. thanks, Steven See the following and follow the fix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "steven" <steven @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69E3FC7F-E16E-40C7-8AE8-299D1F0DFCCD@microsoft.com... > Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Office 20...

Exchange 5.5 restore to windows 2000
Current Platform: Windows NT4 sp6a Exchange 5.5 sp4 enterprise Future Platform: Windows 2000 sp4 Advanced exchange 5.5 sp4 enterprise I have new hardware though I need to stay with Exchange 5.5. I would like to backup my existing information store and directory and restore to the new server. The netbios names are the same though after the restore the directory will not start. I am wondering if this is even possible since the OS's are different. I have searched all newsgroups and the web and have come up completely empty. Any thoughts would be great. Thank you, Adam Depends upon th...