Write Data in Excel with continuous reports

I rendered daily services to residents and need to secure this information
into data base but actually I don't have access in my computer only Excel,
can you help ?
0
K-rmen4U (1)

Import data from webservice
I've got a web service and I'm looking for a way for my users to easily consume those services in Excel. So..after scanning the Excel help and visiting MSDN I'm still stumped. How do you do it without having to write VBA code? Steven "Steven Doka" <stevendoka@comcast.net> wrote... >I've got a web service and I'm looking for a way for my users to >easily consume those services in Excel. So..after scanning the >Excel help and visiting MSDN I'm still stumped. How do you do it >without having to write VBA code? I believe you'd need...

Real time capture in Excel
I am entering in names for a running race and was wondering if it is possible for Excel to automatically capture the actual time as well for the entrants. >>was wondering if it is possible for Excel to automatically capture the >>actual time as well for the entrants Excel would have no way of knowing when a runner came passing by the computer it was on without special equipment made specifically for that purpose. I believe timing chip systems have their own software that generates output as printouts and HTML and text files. The latter two could be imported into Excel for...

Is there a way for Windows Service to Read/Write HKCU Reg key ?
Hi: I'm writing a Windows Service program which needs to read/write the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key for the current logged on user. I know that for a Windows service does not have concept of HKCU since it is always running in SYSTEM's context. But is there a way (trick?) for a service to access the HKCU registry key? Thanks In Advance ! Polaris Hello Try, from a user application (the one that is logged on, or the current user), to send the services the user's SID. Then access the HKCU through HKEY_USERS\users_sid\............ Hope that helps, Elias "Polaris&qu...

Import data from DBF files
What's the best way to import a large dbf file into Access (records from a DBase file)? I have one dbf that has over 220,000 records in it. It gets to about 75% and says "The search key was not found in any record." Everything is patched to the max (Windows, Office, Jet, etc). This doesn't happen with any other dbf file, but they are all smaller. Also, oddly, I can copy and paste 50,000 records in a shot and paste them through a query, but I don't want to keep doing that for every large dbf I have. The Access tables have no problem holding the data, just transf...

using excel form to be filled in with data from sucessive worksheets
I have collected data on four seperate worksheets (in one workbook) and would like to use this data to generate a confirmation statement which I have set up as a form on another worksheet in the workbook. How can I fill the data into the form from the other worksheets? ...

sorting dates in Excel 97
Running a worksheet that lists all medical expenses and am not able to always insert date, expense, who to, in correct sequence. Some postings just come in on time. Is there a sort formula that will allow me to sort these entries in sequence? Will the sorting move up the entire row that lists date, amount, payable to, etc. also? Thank you, Steve T. I wouldn't use any formulas for this. I'd select the range (all the columns in that range, plus the last row of headers, plus all the data) and do Data|Sort If you include all the columns that should move with the sort, you'll ...

Write
I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested to use the Write mode to do this. What is Write, and how do I access it? Are you using voice recognition? Margins are simply changed in the Arrange Menu in Publisher. Are you in the right newsgroup? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CBC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:183bb01c44a40$107bd5d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested > to use the Write mode to do this. W...

Excel Macro #2
I need to create an Excel Macro tha will import a series of txt files, one below the other, automatically. The macro will be run every two weeks and each txt file will have additional rows. What I want to know is how to automatically position the curson to the next open cell in column A after the previous txt file was imported. Can anyone help? Range("A1").Offset(ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 0).Select Dan E "Robert Blankenhorn" <Blankenhorn.B@cpcnet.co.richland.oh.us> wrote in message news:05ab01c35dc3$99bb7130$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I need to creat...

Pivot Table Help
I have a column for the actual date and a column for a grade. I hav created a pivot table to total up information in regards to this data. I need to sum up the amounts by the month not the individual day. However I need to keep the individual date as mm/dd/yy. Is there a way that I can manipulate the pivot table to sum up based o the month only? Date 1/2/04 1/3/04 ... 5/6/04 Grade 2 1 ... 5 The pivot table works ok however I really only need to sum up th totals for each month not for each particular day. Is there a way tha I can use the same day column but only calculate the totals...

How to add a Page Total to Report
I'm a newbie to SSRS having only spent time on the fairly basic SSRS elearning tutorial. I have a basic matrix report, that shows multiple pages. I'd like to show a total across all pages. How would I achieve this? Thank you, Mark Mark ="Page " & Globals!PageNumber & " of " & Globals!TotalPages "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CF396EC-643C-4E47-961B-E75DA523FF0B@microsoft.com... > I'm a newbie to SSRS having only spent time on the fairly basic SSRS > elearning tutoria...

Writing formula for excel worksheet
Item Rate1 Rate2 Rate3 A 3 4 6 B 8 5 23 C 56 5 78 Above is my excel sheet. I want to write some formula so that in every row cell having minimum rate should come bold. Like For Item A - Rate1(3) for Item B - Rate2(5) For Item C - Rate2 (5) There may be a neater way but this works. Somewhere in you sheet in a cell type =min(A1:a4), I used L1 Change this to watever range you are trying to evaluate. Then select this range and click format - conditional format - cell value - is equal to =($L$1) and apply your bold font. The lowest value in the range will then become bold. Mike "Gaur...

Total in report footer
I have =sum([inv_amt]) in my page header. I want to take the total on each page/group and total it in the report footer. The below reads like it is the answer, but the problem (if it is correct) is how do I bound a text box to a field? Now if the below is not correct can someone tell me how I can place a total in the report footer for my total in the header? 1. Create a text box in the detail section, and bound it to the field you want to sum 2. Set the RunningSum property of that text box to OverAll 3. Set the Visible property of the text box to No 4. Create a text box in...

Quick way to expand all columns to show all data?
I often open newly-created spreadsheets where the data in columns is wider and taller than it displays initially. I then drag select all the column headers and double-click between the first and second column header. That expands the width of all column displays to show all the data, widthwise. I then drag select all the row headers and double-click between the first and second row header. That expands the height to show all data. Phew. Is there an easier way to do this? David, Click the box above and to the left of cell A1, and that will select all the columns and rows - ...

Error when adding a report
Hi, I created a new report. when I try to add it to CRM, I get a "An error occured. Contact your administrator" error message. My CRM user has the System Admin role and I am an Enterprise Admin. I can add the report using the Reporting Services website and I see it under Reports in CRM. I can also run the report. But if I try to edit the report I get that that "An error has occured. Contact your admin" error message. Is this a permission issue? Something I'm missing? Thanks! Simon Found a solution to my problem. Had to add a service account to the publish t...

uploading data for storage
As a beginner in Microsoft Money 2000, how does one upload data to microsoft for a backup? (As an additional means to downloading data for backup) Thanks, Greg No version of Money supports uploading data to Microsoft for backup purposes. If an offsite backup is of interest to you, I would suggest that you try Google with the terms "offsite backup". -- "Greg M" <gmrachek@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:085001c370ba$b1d1f1e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > As a beginner in Microsoft Money 2000, how does one > upload data to microsoft for a backup? (As an additio...

Retrieve data from Access
I have a requirement to import data from MSAccess to Excel. I have done this using VB. The problem is that I use a button on the spreadsheet to run the macro. I want to run the macro after I enter data in a cell and press the enter key. Can this be done and how. Thanks in advance ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ try using the SelectionChange event for the relevant worksheet. Call the macro through here, instead of with the button OnClick event. Edwar...

write protect/write redirect/kios mode
Hey, I LOVE snapshots in virtualmachines and think it would be awesome to have something like this for my main windows install. Anyone know of any hardware/software to redirect writes to another drive/file/memory/hardware? Or hardware to write protect a drive for kios's (i found some once befor the reverted all changes on shutdown, but cant find it anymore ><) I know VSS(virtual shadow copy service) has a function to redirect on write and wondering if i might be able to use that :/ It will just make everything cleaner, and give alot of flexiblity to setting up ...

copy vertical data to horizontaly
Hi, I have a list of data verticaly, which continues to be as follows Name address phone # city Postal code I want them to put in horizontal order every five records to be on one row, so the following names, etc.. be on the 2nd row and so on... I appreciate your help Thanks Hi if this data is on sheet1 starting in cell A1 put the following formula on your second sheet in cell A1: =OFFSET('sheet1'!$A$1,(ROW()-1)*5+COLUMN()-1,0) now copy this formula to the right and down. Afterwards select your data range, copy the data and insert it again with 'Edit - Paste Special - Valu...

average function in Excel 2002
Hello all! I wish to obtain the average of a number of numeric cells but wish this average to be ongoing rather than restricted to a range of cells. For example =AVERAGE(D13:D17) will only give the average of the cells D13 to D17 but I will be continually adding more data and wish for this to be calculated in the average also. My overall objective here is to carry out evaluations on staff performance and as each new review arrives from a client regarding a staff member, I will be adding a new row to include this data.Therefore need to have the number of all reviews received whether i...

Cannot write to memory location
I can not (all of the sudden) run Publisher in the last week. When starting to run it, I get that it cannot write to a certain memory locaiton, so it is shutting down. I need to get this program working. I have read through this forum and tried the different fixes as well as the knowledge base (emptied the temp file, disabled anti-virus, etc.) but it still won't work. An example is: "The instruction at "0x77f585c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". the memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program." The header read...

Import Data From Landscape Format
I have a data set from an old Pascal program that was exported into this fomat: ID # : 10106 Sex : Female Raw Scores : 1 4 1 0 3 6 3 T Scores : 53 114 65 43 64 83 42 I need the headers to be ID#, Sex, Raw Scores 1-7 and T Scores 1-7 and then to pick up the data and place it in the appropriate cell. Is there a script that will accomplish this? Thank you for your help!! ...

EXCEL 2003/2007
I want to enter data in a cell in sheet1, data entered will accumulated in sheet2 every time I save. Thus, a summary table is created in sheet2. Is this possible in MS Excel? How will I do it? I would appreciate it the answer to this query is also emailed to me at giovannierualo@yahoo.com. Yes, that is possible. But you have to provide more detail about what you want. You say that you will be entering data into ONE cell in sheet1. Will that always be the same cell? If so, what cell? Then you say you want this data to be "accumulated" in sheet2. Exactly how d...

Data Validation list boxes
Hi-- I have three columns which have data validation list boxes attached, so = that=20 when you click on a cell a little handle appears and you select a name = from=20 the list box that appears. In one of the columns, however (and always = the=20 same one), the handle doesn't show up. When you to type in a cell, the=20 warning box still appears saying that you have to select data from the = list,=20 but the handle never appears, making selection impossible.=20 Thinking the workbook was corrupt, I tried copying the whole sheet into = a=20 new workbook, and the validation in the problem col...

Data migration and relationship question
Hi I am wanting to migrate data using the DMF from our bespoke system into CRM. We have 2 tables which contain Company incl Address and People. The first table contains multiple entries for the same company only with different addresses for the various sites. The People table has contact records that relate to individual company sites. I believe I'm wanting to create records in the DMF database in the following tables. Account, Contact, CustomerAddresses. In CRM I want to show that each address is related to both the Account & Contact but it seems that I have to make a choi...

static data series height after data insertion
How do I add a cell to a data series without changing the range of the data series? I have a line chart with a line that represents only 30 days of data (the chart data series is defined to be exactly 30 cells high). When I update the data with today's data by inserting today's date and data to the top of the data series range, the data series definition in the charts changes to 31 days high. I need it to be only 30 days high after the insert. I don't want to change or write a macro to change the data series definition in the chart. I tried naming the range and using the name ...