would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK

would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK
0
MABAR (1)

Check BestBuy or CompUSA or any other software distributor in your area.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"MABAR" wrote:

> would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK

Can Ingenico 6550 work with rms V1.3
I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device. When i sign on the device, it didn't capture the name. The display and the card capture worked, only the signature part doesn't work. I set the device name and everything, it loaded the form, and the tab for the signature on the pos poped up. I use the form designer to test the capture device it worked. The signature show on the form designer. I don't know what could go wrong. Could anyone help!!! I'm not entirely sure if the 6550 will work with rms 1.3. Do you want the signature to print out on the receipt? My co...

microsoft Query with Excel
I'm trying out some stuff and need help with MS Query with Excel. My company will be using SQL databases after a major upgrade to our business system. One of the things I hope to do is query an SQL file and select records where the date field is greater than todays date minus six (ardisfil.ar_dist_dt > date()-6). My problem is I don't see a date() function! Any ideas for me? Karen Karen =Now()-6 should work You can also add a parameter to a worksheet cell and use that -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS &...

Error Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Access
I'm trying to import a general excel spreadsheet into access. However, everytime I try to import it, it says there is an error importing the data and that it can not be imported. Also, it doesn't give me any indication to what type of error it is. I've tried pasting the data into a fresh spreadsheet and that still didn't reslove the issue. Does any one have an idea onto why I would be getting this error message? hi Jason- It could be some of the values in the title of a column such as # and @. What kind of data are you importing? Time- Dates- just words? Are there ...

Excel 97 Hyperlink click hides sheet?
Haven't seen this happen before, but am using a sheet (put together with a copy paste from a web page) with multiple hyperlinks on it. When I click on a link, IE starts up dutifully and the proper page is displayed. When I select Excel again, the worksheet is hidden and I have to click around to display it again. Can't find anything in the help file that describes a way to turn this behavior on or off. I'd like the worksheet to still be visible when I come back. Any ideas? thanks in advance. Tom Try this: make an insignificant change to the worksheet. Undo it. (Now exce...

I would like to
I would like to have the Sales rep printed on the receipt, how do I accomplish this? Craig, Download the Receipt - 40 column with Sales Rep from here; http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu You must have access to CustomerSource. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ********** &qu...

Opening excel file in new window
When an excel is already open in a window and I open a new excel file it opens in the same window. How do I make it open in a new window? You can't. Excel has two windows only; Excel and the VB editor. You may be able to open another instance of Excel though, with some Windows trick or by code. But that is spending a lot of power just for an extra window. HTH. best wishes Harald "Ravi" <Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:B53F2A94-CE10-41F7-A3B0-D472317D527C@microsoft.com... > When an excel is already open in a window and I open a new excel file it ...

Money 2007 Problem
I was recently having a problem with MS Money 2003 where it wouldn't open - it would either freeze up or give me a message about not being properly installed. I went ahead and upgraded to Money 2007 hoping that would fix the problem, but it didn't. I was, however, able to create a new user (an administrator account, like the one I typically use) and get it to work while logged in as that user. I restored the backup file, logged out, logged back in with my usual user account and tried to open it, but continued to get an error message saying that Money was not properly installed. I c...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library??

Advance Filter can be based on cell Color in Microsoft Excel
In MicroSoft Excel, Advance Filter (Data->Filter->Advance Filter) feature can be enhanced. New feature that we can introduce is to do Advance Filter based on Font/Highlighted Color. e.g. If in excel I have 10 Rows and 3 rows font color is RED and 7 rows font color is GREEN then using Advance Filter option we can apply filter based on Font Color or Highlighted Color. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you ...

Missing import filter for Word! Like "WordPerfect 5.1 (UNIX)" ...
I'm missing much import filter on Office-Mac (specially WordPerfect 5.1 UNIX for Word.mac). Office 95/97/2000/XP for windows have much more useful import filter. Why all this filter are missing in Office.mac????? Or are all them included in an additional package????? Hi Dieter, This question has been answered over and over again in the Macintosh Word newsgroup. Take a gander in that newsgroup for your answer. Office does not ship with a converter because a converter has not been built that does a good job with converting. Details are here: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/General/WordP...

Making Excel act like a database.
I need some help on a common problem in our company. We have several clients that we have agreed to do some Excel 2003 spreadsheets for. The spreadsheets analyze our performance for them. These spreadsheets follow a very specific formatting that the clients have gotten use to and are unwilling to change. When we have to update the spreadsheets once a month, it can take all day to do the updating for each client because we are currently using copy and paste to get the data in the right cells. I'll explain more in a second, but what I am hoping to find out from this posting is alternate...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 web service and InfoPath 2007
I have been trying to use InfoPath 2007 to call the CRM web service to create a record. It appears that you can't do this. Is there a .NET compatibility issue between these two products or some other reason this wouldn't work? The idea is to create a form that populates data into CRM and then starts a CRM workflow. Any comments from the experts? Thanks...Russ Hi, It's very well possible, however some coding involved. Use the Microsoft CRM 3.0 SDK which you can download from Microsoft. Next use Visual Studio to create a webservice which will be needed by the InfoPath form ...

export to microsoft money
export data to microsoft money ...

COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA
I HAVE A SPREADSHEET TO TRACK INTERNAL MACHINING SCRAP SIMILAR TO THE ONE BELOW. I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO INSTANTANIOUSLY COMBINE ALL THE TOTALS FOR CUSTOMER A OR PART 13112 OR MACHINE B9 ON ANOTHER SPREADSHEET IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WAY TO DO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS. DATE CUSTOMER PART MACH # QTY TOTAL 8/9/2004 A 111 B9 2 13.46 8/9/2004 S 123 B9 4 26.92 6/4/2004 S 123 C14 5 31.95 6/1/2004 M 2131 C14 12 29.88 7/22/2004 B 13123 C3 1 0.75 7/5/2004 A 12312 C4 1 0.75 7/5/2004 ...

Outlook 2007
Hello! Two months ago my Outlook started presenting an abnormal behaviour when previewing Excel files. When I preview an attachment that is an Excel file, it launches a separate Excel window, then places the spreadsheet back into the email preview area, but still leaves up a blank Excel window. This is not hapenning with other documents such as .doc; .pps; .ppt; .pdf, etc... Yesterday I formatted my notebook, everything installed from scratch, but problem persists. Could not find anything on the net to explain why this is happening only with Excel... Would really appreciate if someone ...

macro problem. Upgraded to Excel 2002, now getting error message
Hello, this is my first time posting so please go easy on me. I am running a macro that pulls data from several files an interpolates information; the process takes about 20-25 mins. upgraded to excel 2002 and now the when I run a large input file i runs about 2/3 of the way then gives me the standard error messag saying the program needs to shut down. If i cut the file up in smalle parts the program will run through, but it's a pain stitching th output back together. I have never had this problem before when I wa running Excel 2000. Is there a setting I have to change? -Thanks :conf...

My Headers are Spam Like
I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. I think it's a dns problem because SERVERA.COMPANYB doesn't resolve to anything. Is there any way I can get a .COM into that header? dlw wrote: > I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages > say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is > SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. > I think it's a...

Security update for Microsoft.NET Framework (KB976576) unsuccessfu
Just like cdog (see today's thread about security update for Excel 2003), I am having problems with updating through Windows Update. Everytime I install this update (successfully according to Windows Update) and reboot my computer, I get prompted to install the same update again. I then go back to Windows Update website, where it says that I should install this update, even if according to the online history of my updates, this last update was installed! However, when I check my installed program list in the Control Panel (Add/Remove Programs), I can't find the update....

Excel and Win98
What is the latest excel version for Win98se ? Is it still available? Thanks. Don't know about Excel 2003, but Office(Excel) 2002 runs under Windows 98 and 98SE. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:32:04 -0800, "kchall" <r1hall@msn.com> wrote: >What is the latest excel version for Win98se ? Is it still available? >Thanks. > > Excel 2003 requires Windows XP. Excel XP and all earlier will run fine on Win98. I think that only the newest version of everything is available from authorized MS dealers, so perhaps you must buy some secondhand product...

Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express?
Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express, where they appear underneath the message body? Alternatively, can I "preview" them, rather than having to start up my image editing program just to see them? Thanks. No you can't view them inline. Have you tried changing the default program for opening images to your preview program so that it starts up automatically when you double click on an image attachment? "tasbill" <bill_griffin1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:02c501c393c4$d8bc5480$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can I view ima...

Add in error Outlook 2007
Everytime I start my Outlook I have this error message: " The Add-in "Motorola Phone Tool" C:\Program File\Motorola Phone Tools\Outl97.dll) Cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook , Please contact the Add in Manufacturer for an updat. If not update is available please uninstall the add-in" Coudl you pls help me ?? TxsNadina > Everytime I start my Outlook I have this error message: > > " The Add-in "Motorola Phone Tool" C:\Program File\Motorola Phone > Tools\Outl97.dll) Cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook , > Ple...

disable CUT in Excel
hi, i need to disable CUT from a workbook in the top menu, commandbar and also disable the CTRL + H. i need to disable only CUT; COPY has to stay. thanx and also the one that comes up with the mouse's right click pls... "massi" wrote: > hi, i need to disable CUT from a workbook in the top menu, commandbar and > also disable the CTRL + H. > i need to disable only CUT; COPY has to stay. > > thanx i need also to disable the one accessable by doing right click on the mouse pls "massi" wrote: > hi, i need to disable CUT from a wo...

Microsoft Word 2007 01-12-10
where in the world is the default key? Each time I type, the fonts I set does not stay. I want to be able to change fonts and let it stay until I change it. There are many ways to change the font in Word 2007. For example, you can do that in the Font dialog box as you did in previous versions. Press Ctrl+D to display the dialog box, choose the font that you want, and then press the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save your template, choose to do so. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "ann" <ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Hyperlinks in Outlook 2007
All of the recipients that i sent this email too can open the hyperlink, however I cannot. when i tried to open it it gives internet explorer cannot download evnd.ms-powerpoint. that is the powerpoint presentation on the server i uploaded. However When i try to lclick on the hyperlink in outlook 2007 in the email i sent i get that error Everyone else can opened it and just started since we migrate to outlook 2007 anyone have any ideas? Richard Does it open if you send the email to yourself -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assis...

Send Brochure Electronically like It appear as if in print
I am re-posting this because someone replied to send as an attachment, but that doesn't have it appear as a 3 page panel brochure- does someone know how to do this (see below) I want to save my brochure so that it is not just 2 pages but looks like a 3 panel brochure that I would print -but I want to include it in an email and have it look like a 3 panel brochure is that possible. I was having trouble publishing to web-put I don't want to publish to a web page, just have someone who I want look at this brochure in electronic form but look at it as it would be if they received it if I...