Want to Increase Prices by Percent

New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of prices
for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
Will need to do this for all three columns.
--
ShirleyF
0

one way

  1.. In an empty cell, enter the number that you want to multiply by.....
1.10
  2.. Select that cell, and on the Edit menu, click Copy.
  3.. Select the whole range of numbers that you want to multiply.
  4.. On the Edit menu, click Paste Special.
  5.. Under Operation, click Multiply.
  6.. Click OK.
  7.. Delete the content of the cell entered in the first step.
Greetings from New Zealand

"Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of
> prices
> for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
> How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
> Will need to do this for all three columns.
> --
> ShirleyF

Hi Shirley,

This might help you.
1. For eg the existing data is in Sheet 3 and you want to increase the prise
by 10%  in all the columns as mentioned by you.
2. Give a name to the existing work sheet so that you can track the change
in price.
3. Go to Toolbar/Insert/Worksheet.
4. For eg the existing sheet is renamed as December and the prices will
change in January 08. Then rename the new worksheet as Jan 08. Then copy the
headings and data of the previous sheet in this new sheet and keep the cells
of price columns empty. Enter the below mentioned formula in it.

='Dec 07'!A2*10%+'Dec 07'!A2 . Here the percentage can be changed to any
number for eg 15%.

You can change the cell reference number like A3 or D3 in the formula
depending upon where the data for ListPrice,DealerPrice and DistributorPrice
is entered.

Once you get the require figure in the require cell then simply paste this
formula in column cells and you will get the results increased by the
percentage you had typed.

--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade

"Shirley" wrote:

> New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of prices
> for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
> How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
> Will need to do this for all three columns.
> --
> ShirleyF
Bill, a further question on the subject if you don't mind . . .

A problem I have dealing with currency, is that I've found no way to use
Paste Special Multiply and get the result rounded.  Can that be done?

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

> one way
>
>   1.. In an empty cell, enter the number that you want to multiply by.....
> 1.10
>   2.. Select that cell, and on the Edit menu, click Copy.
>   3.. Select the whole range of numbers that you want to multiply.
>   4.. On the Edit menu, click Paste Special.
>   5.. Under Operation, click Multiply.
>   6.. Click OK.
>   7.. Delete the content of the cell entered in the first step.
> Greetings from New Zealand
>

> "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of
> > prices
> > for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
> > How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
> > Will need to do this for all three columns.
> > --
> > ShirleyF

0
EdCones (3)
12/26/2007 6:46:00 PM
Bill:
Thanks for suggestion and it makes sense.
However, I took the steps you recommend and when I select "Paste Special"
from th Edit menu the only options I get are either Unicode Text or Text. I
have seen the screen with the Operation Multiply etc before, but in this case
I don't get it.
Am I doing something wrong or have something turned off?
--
ShirleyF

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

> one way
>
>   1.. In an empty cell, enter the number that you want to multiply by.....
> 1.10
>   2.. Select that cell, and on the Edit menu, click Copy.
>   3.. Select the whole range of numbers that you want to multiply.
>   4.. On the Edit menu, click Paste Special.
>   5.. Under Operation, click Multiply.
>   6.. Click OK.
>   7.. Delete the content of the cell entered in the first step.
> Greetings from New Zealand
>

> "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of
> > prices
> > for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
> > How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
> > Will need to do this for all three columns.
> > --
> > ShirleyF

0
shirley (60)
12/26/2007 10:13:05 PM
Suleman:
Thanks for suggestion.
I tried the example formula you suggested.
It worked for an individual cell, but not for a range of cells. When I tried
a range of cells the same total appeared in all the cells.
Is there some way in the formula to specify a range (example C5 thru C200)?

--
ShirleyF

"Suleman Peerzade" wrote:

> Hi Shirley,
>
> This might help you.
> 1. For eg the existing data is in Sheet 3 and you want to increase the prise
> by 10%  in all the columns as mentioned by you.
> 2. Give a name to the existing work sheet so that you can track the change
> in price.
> 3. Go to Toolbar/Insert/Worksheet.
> 4. For eg the existing sheet is renamed as December and the prices will
> change in January 08. Then rename the new worksheet as Jan 08. Then copy the
> headings and data of the previous sheet in this new sheet and keep the cells
> of price columns empty. Enter the below mentioned formula in it.
>
> ='Dec 07'!A2*10%+'Dec 07'!A2 . Here the percentage can be changed to any
> number for eg 15%.
>
> You can change the cell reference number like A3 or D3 in the formula
> depending upon where the data for ListPrice,DealerPrice and DistributorPrice
> is entered.
>
> Once you get the require figure in the require cell then simply paste this
> formula in column cells and you will get the results increased by the
> percentage you had typed.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Suleman Peerzade
>

> "Shirley" wrote:
>
> > New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of prices
> > for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
> > How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
> > Will need to do this for all three columns.
> > --
> > ShirleyF
0
shirley (60)
12/26/2007 10:17:01 PM
For Bill andSuleman:
Appreciate both your responses and tried both suggestions.
Reference Bill suggestion - when I get to the point of Edit-Paste Special I
do not get the window with all the Operations on it. Instead under Paste
Special I just get two options to paste as Unicode Text or Text. Dont know
what the problem is.

Reference Suleman suggestion - when I use the formula it correctly gave me
the result in one cell only (the first cell). When I used the formula in a
range of cells it gave me the same result in all cells which of course is
incorrect.

Any addtional suggestions would be most appreciated.
If it is any help the cells I am trying to add 10% to each one are:
C5 thru C200
D5 thru D200
E5 thru E200

--
ShirleyF

"Shirley" wrote:

> New to this. Am using Office-Excel 2000. Have entered three columns of prices
> for company (List, Dealer, Distributor). Prices will increase next month.
> How do I increase all rows (example C3-C50) by 10 percent?
> Will need to do this for all three columns.
> --
> ShirleyF
0
shirley (60)
12/27/2007 12:18:01 PM
Shirley.

Are you entering the 1.10 in an unused cell in the same worksheet as your range
of data to convert?

From your description it sounds like you have two insatnces of Excel open and
you are copying from one to the other.

For the second problem with the formulas, do you have Tools>Options>Calculation
set to "Automatic"?

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 04:18:01 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>For Bill andSuleman:
>Appreciate both your responses and tried both suggestions.
>Reference Bill suggestion - when I get to the point of Edit-Paste Special I
>do not get the window with all the Operations on it. Instead under Paste
>Special I just get two options to paste as Unicode Text or Text. Dont know
>what the problem is.
>
>Reference Suleman suggestion - when I use the formula it correctly gave me
>the result in one cell only (the first cell). When I used the formula in a
>range of cells it gave me the same result in all cells which of course is
>incorrect.
>
>Any addtional suggestions would be most appreciated.
>If it is any help the cells I am trying to add 10% to each one are:
>C5 thru C200
>D5 thru D200
>E5 thru E200

0
Gord
12/27/2007 7:49:47 PM
Gord Dibben wrote:
> Shirley.
>
> Are you entering the 1.10 in an unused cell in the same worksheet as your range
> of data to convert?
>
> From your description it sounds like you have two insatnces of Excel open and
> you are copying from one to the other.
>
> For the second problem with the formulas, do you have Tools>Options>Calculation
> set to "Automatic"?
>

> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 04:18:01 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>> For Bill andSuleman:
>> Appreciate both your responses and tried both suggestions.
>> Reference Bill suggestion - when I get to the point of Edit-Paste Special I
>> do not get the window with all the Operations on it. Instead under Paste
>> Special I just get two options to paste as Unicode Text or Text. Dont know
>> what the problem is.
>>
>> Reference Suleman suggestion - when I use the formula it correctly gave me
>> the result in one cell only (the first cell). When I used the formula in a
>> range of cells it gave me the same result in all cells which of course is
>> incorrect.
>>
>> Any addtional suggestions would be most appreciated.
>> If it is any help the cells I am trying to add 10% to each one are:
>> C5 thru C200
>> D5 thru D200
>> E5 thru E200

Gordon,
  I noticed the OP is using Excel 2000. Does it have the same cut and
paste option as later versions? I seem to remember that option was added
in a later version. It's been a long time since I used Excel 2000.

gls858
0
gls858 (460)
12/27/2007 10:23:25 PM
Gord: Yes I have Automatic turned on in Tools-Options-Calculation.
Yes I think I am entering 1.10 in what I hope and think is an unused cell.
It is a blank cell on the same sheet. Is there another way I can try it to
make sure I am using a blank-empty cell?
I will play with it a little more to see.
Also reference old version (2000) I think one of the other girls has Office
2003 on her computer so I will make a copy of this and take it over there to
see if I have any luck.
--
ShirleyF

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> Shirley.
>
> Are you entering the 1.10 in an unused cell in the same worksheet as your range
> of data to convert?
>
> From your description it sounds like you have two insatnces of Excel open and
> you are copying from one to the other.
>
> For the second problem with the formulas, do you have Tools>Options>Calculation
> set to "Automatic"?
>

> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 04:18:01 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >For Bill andSuleman:
> >Appreciate both your responses and tried both suggestions.
> >Reference Bill suggestion - when I get to the point of Edit-Paste Special I
> >do not get the window with all the Operations on it. Instead under Paste
> >Special I just get two options to paste as Unicode Text or Text. Dont know
> >what the problem is.
> >
> >Reference Suleman suggestion - when I use the formula it correctly gave me
> >the result in one cell only (the first cell). When I used the formula in a
> >range of cells it gave me the same result in all cells which of course is
> >incorrect.
> >
> >Any addtional suggestions would be most appreciated.
> >If it is any help the cells I am trying to add 10% to each one are:
> >C5 thru C200
> >D5 thru D200
> >E5 thru E200

0
shirley (60)
12/28/2007 12:52:00 PM
Format the empty cell to General.

Copy it.

Select all the cells to change.

Edit>Paste Special(in place)>Add>OK>Esc.

If you are copying within the same worksheet I do not understand why you would
continue to get the Text or Unicode Text options only.

Those options are usually reserved for when you copy from another non-Office
application to the Windows Clipboard rather than the Office Clipboard.

Gord

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:52:00 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Gord: Yes I have Automatic turned on in Tools-Options-Calculation.
>Yes I think I am entering 1.10 in what I hope and think is an unused cell.
>It is a blank cell on the same sheet. Is there another way I can try it to
>make sure I am using a blank-empty cell?
>I will play with it a little more to see.
>Also reference old version (2000) I think one of the other girls has Office
>2003 on her computer so I will make a copy of this and take it over there to
>see if I have any luck.

0
Gord
12/28/2007 7:22:37 PM
Tks so much. I will try that today. By the way in your previous post you
mentioned INSTANCE and I also noticed that on the Knowledge Base I was
checking. What is an INSTANCE.
I did try the same thing on another girl's computer that has Excel 2003 and
ran into same problem. So maybe the file is corrupted, but then I created a
brand new worksheet and just entered data into a few cells and still could
not get the operations under Paste Special -- so it is not just the file or
the version of Excel I am using. I am determined to figure this out and I
know it is going to be something very simple which will make me look pretty
stupid. By my background is in DBs (ACT and FileMaker) and I inherited this
Excel thing when I took this job. Apparently the file was created 5 or 10
years ago and the girl before me had been updating the prices manually every
year. I just figured since I do it all the time in a DB that a simple formula
would allow me to update each column at the same time.
Will try your suggestion and let you know what happens. Tks again.

--
ShirleyF

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> Format the empty cell to General.
>
> Copy it.
>
> Select all the cells to change.
>
> Edit>Paste Special(in place)>Add>OK>Esc.
>
> If you are copying within the same worksheet I do not understand why you would
> continue to get the Text or Unicode Text options only.
>
> Those options are usually reserved for when you copy from another non-Office
> application to the Windows Clipboard rather than the Office Clipboard.
>

> Gord
>
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:52:00 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Gord: Yes I have Automatic turned on in Tools-Options-Calculation.
> >Yes I think I am entering 1.10 in what I hope and think is an unused cell.
> >It is a blank cell on the same sheet. Is there another way I can try it to
> >make sure I am using a blank-empty cell?
> >I will play with it a little more to see.
> >Also reference old version (2000) I think one of the other girls has Office
> >2003 on her computer so I will make a copy of this and take it over there to
> >see if I have any luck.

0
shirley (60)
12/29/2007 12:12:00 PM
Ok, I think we are a step closer. First I noticed all the cells I want to
increase are formatted as CURRENCY.
I tried your suggestion. After I format empty cell to General, copy and
select the cells I want to multiply I DO GET THE PASTE SPECIAL options
including Paste: All, Formats etc (10 options), Operations: None, Add etc (5
options).
At least I am seeing it for the first time.
But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
the cells blank.
Stay with me I think we are on the right track.

--
ShirleyF

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> Format the empty cell to General.
>
> Copy it.
>
> Select all the cells to change.
>
> Edit>Paste Special(in place)>Add>OK>Esc.
>
> If you are copying within the same worksheet I do not understand why you would
> continue to get the Text or Unicode Text options only.
>
> Those options are usually reserved for when you copy from another non-Office
> application to the Windows Clipboard rather than the Office Clipboard.
>

> Gord
>
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:52:00 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Gord: Yes I have Automatic turned on in Tools-Options-Calculation.
> >Yes I think I am entering 1.10 in what I hope and think is an unused cell.
> >It is a blank cell on the same sheet. Is there another way I can try it to
> >make sure I am using a blank-empty cell?
> >I will play with it a little more to see.
> >Also reference old version (2000) I think one of the other girls has Office
> >2003 on her computer so I will make a copy of this and take it over there to
> >see if I have any luck.

0
shirley (60)
12/29/2007 1:04:01 PM
Shirley

1) Enter 1.10 in an empty cell formatted as General.
2) Copy the cell.
3) Select all the cells that you wish to increase.
4) Edit > Paste Special.
5) Dot in "Values", dot in "Multiply", click "OK".
6) Select the original cell, press "Enter".

George Gee

> Ok, I think we are a step closer. First I noticed all the cells I want to
> increase are formatted as CURRENCY.
> I tried your suggestion. After I format empty cell to General, copy and
> select the cells I want to multiply I DO GET THE PASTE SPECIAL options
> including Paste: All, Formats etc (10 options), Operations: None, Add etc
> (5
> options).
> At least I am seeing it for the first time.
> But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
> the cells blank.
> Stay with me I think we are on the right track.
>
> --
> ShirleyF
>

> "Gord Dibben" wrote:
>
>> Format the empty cell to General.
>>
>> Copy it.
>>
>> Select all the cells to change.
>>
>> Edit>Paste Special(in place)>Add>OK>Esc.
>>
>> If you are copying within the same worksheet I do not understand why you
>> would
>> continue to get the Text or Unicode Text options only.
>>
>> Those options are usually reserved for when you copy from another
>> non-Office
>> application to the Windows Clipboard rather than the Office Clipboard.
>>

>> Gord
>>
>> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:52:00 -0800, Shirley
>> <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Gord: Yes I have Automatic turned on in Tools-Options-Calculation.
>> >Yes I think I am entering 1.10 in what I hope and think is an unused
>> >cell.
>> >It is a blank cell on the same sheet. Is there another way I can try it
>> >make sure I am using a blank-empty cell?
>> >I will play with it a little more to see.
>> >Also reference old version (2000) I think one of the other girls has
>> >Office
>> >2003 on her computer so I will make a copy of this and take it over
>> >there to
>> >see if I have any luck.

0
georgegee (154)
12/29/2007 6:35:14 PM
Make sure you are following Add>OK>Esc.

Do not hit the ENTER key after OK or the cells will go blank.

Gord

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:04:01 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
>the cells blank.

0
Gord
12/29/2007 7:45:42 PM
Wrong instructions..........

Enter 1.4 in the cell then Copy

Select cells to change and Edit>Paste Special>Multiply>OK>Esc.

Gord

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:45:42 -0800, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:

>Make sure you are following Add>OK>Esc.
>
>Do not hit the ENTER key after OK or the cells will go blank.
>

>Gord
>
>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:04:01 -0800, Shirley <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
>wrote:
>
>>But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
>>the cells blank.

0
Gord
12/29/2007 7:48:47 PM
Gord
I think the Shirley needs  Multiply>OK>Esc (not add).

George Gee

> Make sure you are following Add>OK>Esc.
>
> Do not hit the ENTER key after OK or the cells will go blank.
>

> Gord
>
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:04:01 -0800, Shirley
> <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>>But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
>>the cells blank.

0
georgegee (154)
12/29/2007 8:01:43 PM
Gord

Sorry, just seen your "update".

George Gee

> Make sure you are following Add>OK>Esc.
>
> Do not hit the ENTER key after OK or the cells will go blank.
>

> Gord
>
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:04:01 -0800, Shirley
> <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>>But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
>>the cells blank.

0
georgegee (154)
12/29/2007 8:03:32 PM
No problem.

Need a slap upside the head quite often.

Just managed this time to slap my ownself<g>

Gord

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:03:32 -0000, "George Gee" <georgegee@nomaps.com> wrote:

>Gord
>
>Sorry, just seen your "update".
>
>George Gee
>

>"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message
>> Make sure you are following Add>OK>Esc.
>>
>> Do not hit the ENTER key after OK or the cells will go blank.
>>

>> Gord
>>
>> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:04:01 -0800, Shirley
>> <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>But, in your instructions: Paste Special (in place)>add>ok>Esc - it leaves
>>>the cells blank.

0
Gord
12/29/2007 8:33:01 PM
Gord and George:
Thanks so much for the help. I found exactly what I wanted on the Help file
in note titled: Examples of commonly used formulas.
It is almost same as what you both suggested, but works around the fact I
could not get the Paste Special full window with operations etc.
Here is what is working for me and it does full range of Cells selected:

In empty cell formatted as number I enter 1.10 (for 10 percent).
Than in another empy cell I enter formula: =C5*(1+$F$5) and copy it. (That
makes the F5 cell active with moving border). Copy my range of cells and
Paste Special with multiply and all my prices I selected are increased by 10
percent. I checked a few to make sure and they were perfect.

Thanks to all for sticking with me on this.
It is really a load off my mind.
--
ShirleyF

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> No problem.
>
> Need a slap upside the head quite often.
>
> Just managed this time to slap my ownself<g>
>

> Gord
>
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:03:32 -0000, "George Gee" <georgegee@nomaps.com> wrote:
>
> >Gord
> >
> >Sorry, just seen your "update".
> >
> >George Gee
> >

> >"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message
> >> Make sure you are following Add>OK>Esc.
> >>
> >> Do not hit the ENTER key after OK or the cells will go blank.
> >>

> >> Gord
> >>
> >> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:04:01 -0800, Shirley
> >> <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com>

0
shirley (60)

want questions

I want more!

All new exams added in testking.co.uk now at half prices for limited period only
All new exams added in testking.co.uk now at half prices for limited period only ...

Size of Report Mysteriously Increasing Daily
I have an Excel report that I add to daily. It has 9 tabs with graphs on 7 of those tabs. I only display 21 days at a time, so each day I delete the oldest day and add a new day. Therefore, the report should stay abou the same size. However, it increases by at least 200 bytes a day. On Jan 4, 2004 it was 2189KB, today it is 5899KB. For two of the tabs, I copy the entire page from another report and paste it in. Would this possibly cause it to increase everyday? Thanks for your help! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ This might help. If you delete entire rows or colu...

Text want wrap in text box

Business Portal Order Entry Discount Price Option
This is crucial for Order entry clients that we work with using business portal Microsoft Dynamics Incident Number: 8638390 Incident Type: Technical Support Subject: price override Occurs At: All Workstations Current Status: Open - Solution Delivered Not Confirmed Originated: 8/14/2006 4:58:00 PM PDT Originated by: Rose Business Solutions Inc. Authorized number: 8587949403 Regarding Customer: Emerald Publications Team: NA GP Dist_Mfg_Proj Support Region: North America Agent: Kelly Dettmann Current Contact: Jake Product Line: Microsoft Dynamics GP Topic: Business Portal Order Management Appl...

Look-up Table for "packaged pricing"
Preliminaries: 1) Have looked in archives - either don't know how to describe this well, or can't find similiar challenge 2) Have looked in my Excel 2003 Help files - either don't know how to describe well, or can't find similiar challenge 3) Look forward to hearing how y'all would do this...<grin> ========================================================= CHALLENGE: Build a "look-up" table to calculate/look-up price based on position of [0s or 1s] or [Blank] in a particular column/position: - My client's Web-hosting company sends us orders (in excel...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Stock Price not updating...
Hello all, Money 2007 Deluxe, portfolio of 16 stocks. all are updating with the exception of 1 (MHP) McGraw Hill Companies. I've tried to update prices several times, no luck. Any thoughts? Thank you, Shhhh On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:04:24 -0500, "Shhhh" <123@456.com> wrote: >Hello all, > >Money 2007 Deluxe, portfolio of 16 stocks. all are updating with the >exception of 1 (MHP) McGraw Hill Companies. I've tried to update prices >several times, no luck. Any thoughts? > >Thank you, >Shhhh > I'll report that MHP is in my portfolio an...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
Hi, I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. Thanks a lot. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:#xJvGnNPGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 > the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. > Thanks a lot. > > Thank you so much! But I can not find the Visual Studi...

When repeating city want zipcode to populate
Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other cells? Thanks. See help on VLOOKUP function. Or go here for excellent help and an example workbook. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:05:32 -0800, jrw - esq. <jrw - esq.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a >zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other >...

Want Windows Mail to open my live.com mail
What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail To access Hotmail accounts with Windows Mail, you have to use POP3. See href="http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 for SMTP (outgoing) With the newer Windows Live Mail, it's much easier. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Sue Ann" wrote in message news:e$a0jezMLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail ...

Visio Programmers Wanted
I am looking for a programmer with experience programming for Visio to develop a documentation tool. It can be a remotely developed project anywhere on the globe. ...

My dataset contains units; I want to chart percentages
I am preparing a presentation in Powerpoint. My slides contain line charts. I want the dataset to be shown and reflect actual units and the graph to reflect percentages. For example, in period 1, customer purchased 80 units of Brand A and 20 units of Brand B; therefore, in period 1 Brand A represents 80% of customer's purchases and brand B represents 20%. In period 2, customer purchased 150 units of Brand A and 50 Units of Brand B. Therefore, although the number of Brand A units sold increased by 70 units from period 1 to period 2, Brand A's market share declined from 80% to...

Want to Flag multiple messages
Is there any way to select several messages and Flag them all at once in Outlook 2002? Thanks! ...

List Price in IV tables?
Hello, Does anyone know where I can find the list price in one of the IV tables? I've looked around but can't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Benjamin Pierce It's in IV00105 (Item Currency Master) "Benjamin Pierce" <bpierce@opentext.com> wrote in message news:O4KnxadFFHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Does anyone know where I can find the list price in one of the IV tables? > I've looked around but can't seem to find it. > > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > > Best Regar...

Wants to Save As instead of just Save
Thanks for any help you are able to provide. I've been using FrontPage for years but have a minor issue that is annoying me because I don't why it is happening or how to fix it. Long existing pages that I modify in any way at all, will not save in the conventional manner. The Ctrl/S function, and the tollbar button, do not just save the page as it should, but takes me to the "Save As" window instead. I basically have to overwrite the page using the existing file name and then OK the resaving of all the images on the page. There is no duplication of pages...

Exchange 2003 wants to talk through a 5.5 site connector
I have a problem where an Exchange 2003 server added to a 5.5 site (in mixed mode, of course) wants to try to talk to a server in another 5.5 site accross a site connector that exists in the 5.5 side. The 5.5 site connector designates a bridgehead server on both ends, so it confuses me why the 2003 server thinks it has the right to queue up mail directly to the target server. Here is the scenario. We have a 5.5 site in an NT domain - lets call it Site A, Domain A. This site has only 5.5 servers and is the connection point for site B. Site B is in Domain B, so it has a separate service a...

Wanting to grab group of files and PkZip them.
I have an excel file that has two columns, Code and Filename. i.e. CODE Filename Abc 123456.txt Abc 123457.txt Def 123458.txt Def 123459.txt Etc… I would like to be able to select all files with a specific Code and have them zipped into a file that is named the same as the Code. i.e. Abc.zip would contain 123456.txt & 123457.txt AND Def.zip would contain 123458.txt & 123459.txt The file names are actually quite random but they are associated with specific codes according to this Excel file. I am creating an Access form that will allow users to browse to the Excel...

It is here where you want!!!
Do you intend to be a successful cash entrepreneur?? Have an analysis for a new day to world economy becoming a millionaire. http://cash-experts.com/creditcards.asp ...