User Form Picture

Hi
I'm trying to insert a small jpeg on a User Form in the bottom left hand
corner - its about 6cm x 5cm - I can insert a picture within the VBA  however
its so damn big It takes over the entire user Form any ideas????

Any help much appreciated

Cheers ------ Mully
0
mully (74)

Hi

From the control toolbox, select the image control and place it on your user
form in the position you want it to be. Size it to the size you want and
then Right click and select  properties and select the picture you wish to
use. Click on the PictureSizeMode property and select fmPictureSizeModeZoom.

HTH

Ken

0
KenMacksey (98)
5/23/2005 2:53:53 PM
Hi Ken

Absolutely spot on - picture in place and just finishes the job off
perfectly - thanks so much - on this site in the last 4 days learnt so much
from some very helpful people - thanks again.

Cheers ---- mully

"Ken Macksey" wrote:

> Hi
>
> From the control toolbox, select the image control and place it on your user
> form in the position you want it to be. Size it to the size you want and
> then Right click and select  properties and select the picture you wish to
> use. Click on the PictureSizeMode property and select fmPictureSizeModeZoom.
>
> HTH
>
> Ken

0
mully (74)
5/23/2005 3:17:03 PM
You are very welcome.

Ken

0
KenMacksey (98)

Exposing Creating User's team membership
Hi, Can anyone demonstrate (or point me in the right direction) the following:- We have a number of sites, and a number of teams which map directly to the sites and have the same name as the site (eg siteA has a corresponding team called siteA). When in an opportunity, I would like to obtain the value of the creating user's team, and use this to set a value in another picklist. I am having trouble retrieving the team membership of the user that created the opportunity. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I am not even sure where to start looking at this. Thanks Fentp Hi Fen...

adding field to form
Hello, I have made continiuse form with 10 field that works (text box in detail and lables in form header) but when i want to add one more field that text box is in detail part of form and lable in form header part ,I can not save my form.and access goes to repair mode after saving and there is no change when I reopen my form. thanks. ...

RMS Item Picture format issues?!?
Hello, I've tried a number of jpg saves at various dimensions 300x300 pixels down to 100x100 pixels. Sizes from 50K down to 20K. However, the pictures still aren't visible within the "Special" Item Attribute picture window. If the picture doesn't show up there, it doesn't show up in my POS. The "stock" images provided by MS, with the storelogo.jpg and storelogo2.jpg work perfectly. I've even tried to save to the same dimensions and filesizes, and still no dice. Can someone please advise me as to the requirements of pictures to be implemented (and maxi...

Malicious Code error when opening a custom outlook form
After installing Visio 2003 on XP Professional with Microsoft Office 2002 installed, I get the following error when I launch a custom outlook form... "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator." Has anyone seen this or know how to address it? ...

change the default opening of a form to enter a new record
How can you stop a form defaulting to record 1 when you want to type in a new record. The only way we are getting round this at the moment is to click on the icon New record. However, every time we open the form to enter another record it is always showing record 1 -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Shazza - Set the form property Data Entry to Yes. That will default to opening the form for new records. -- Daryl S "Shazza" wrote: > How can you stop a form defaulting to record 1 when you want to type in a new > r...

Limit Recipient Addresses for a User
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to limit the addresses to which a particular user can send email to? Such as creating a list of addresses that are either internal on the for the Exchange organization, or external a la Yahoo.com. Then setting that list to be who the user can send email to. The only thing I have found so far is to limit each user in the system to not receive mail from the particular user, but I want to do this setting in reverse, as this method would be very time consuming. And it would not let me specify a set of external addresses to which the user could send mail to...

Remote users cannot send e-mail through Outlook
I have a few users who do not work in our office. They have Outlook installed on their home computers and then dial up to the internet and do a send/receive. I have Exchange 2k3 on a Windows 2k server and the users are configured to allow for SMTP/POP3. All was working fine until earlier this week when they informed me that they could no longer "send" mail. They get the message "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this problem persists, contact your LAN Administrator or Internet Provider". The users can still receive mail ...

Different Type of Picture in a Document
I have received a document that i have to work on that was compiled by various folks and I have no idea who did what. When I select pictures within the document, I have some pictures with the usual single border; circles at the corners, and squares at the edge. I have other pictures, that when selected, have a double border, that is turquoise. There are three dots in a row at the sides and three dots in a triangle at the corner. With this type of picture I cannot explicitly set the size or other options available with the type above. Does anyone know why some pictures would be ...

RMS Integration access for users
How can I give users in GP access to the RMS Import (Transactions > Retail Management > RM Import) function? I found KB 900636, but it did not work. I'm using GP10 and HQ & RMS 2.0. Thanks, Jocelyn Jocelyn The KB Article only talks about viewing Batches imported from RMS. For assigning permissions, You should go to Security Tasks, Create a New Task, Select RMS Integration in the product and then follow the next steps. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 15, 10:21=A0pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I give users in GP access to the ...

Great Plains & Portal paychecks should reflect history of user upd
Impact: Employees use Portal displayed paychecks as an historical record of paycheck changes. Could cause employees to under-withhold Federal taxes. This is a critical issue for our Accounting Department. There is no current way to view historical data in Great Plains and find when an update was implemented. Suggestion: Portal paychecks should reflect history of user updates such as changes to Fenderal withholding. Data should be stored and accessible from Business Portal and from Great Plains. Problem Description: Users change their "Federal Adjustment" (Additional Withho...

Increasing User's Mailbox Limit Past 2 Gb
In exchange 2000 I can give all users in the store same amount of space. or I can go into AD and change this setting per user under 'Exchange General' tab and then 'Storage Limits'. However I can't change it past 2 Gb. Is there a way of bypassing this through registry or some other method? thank you very much On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:59:59 -0500, "asdf" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: >In exchange 2000 I can give all users in the store same amount of space. >or I can go into AD and change this setting per user under 'Exchange >General' >tab and ...

Search Form
I have read some help articles on sub forms, however, have yet to find the solution that helps me. Some groups have stated that this is not known, however I know there has to be an easy solution: I have a form that also has a subform. The two are linked by a field, [Eno]. When I add records, etc, everything works beautifully. However, If I wanted to search the form from a SUB-FORM field [EMPLOYEE] from the MAIN form, It will now work. I started the search with a unbound text box, - after update which will be the search terms, however, I am trying to figure out VBA code that will ...

Automatically setting User account and exchange server
Hi All, How would I go about setting up possibly a login script that can automatically set up users account name and exchange server. I haven't really come accross what I'm after yet and was hopeing someone here would have an answer. Basically when a new user or a user with an outbox already; logs onto a different (or there first) machine that when they open outlook 2003 they have the settings for the server hosting exchange and thier user name automatically entered so that they don't need to contact us to have it sorted out. Thanks! Microsoft uses text files with a .prf exten...

User Not Showing in GAL
Hello-- We have one user whom we added to the AD about 3 weeks before their start date. I left the user account disabled until they started. Now, I have enabled it and the user is not showing in the GAL. It has been about 2 weeks. Their account is not hid from the address book. Any ideas on why this is happening? Many thanks, Stephen Have you mail- or mailbox-enabled that account? razor wrote: > Hello-- > > We have one user whom we added to the AD about 3 weeks before their start > date. I left the user account disabled until they started. Now, I have > enabled it and ...

summing in a form..
In my form i have Beginning Mileage, Ending Mileage, Total Daily Mileage. As of now I have to enter Beginning Mileage, my Ending Mileage is =Nz([AR],0)+Nz ([LA],0)+Nz([TX],0)+Nz([MS],0)+Nz([OK],0)+Nz([Other])+[Beginning Mileage]. my Total Daily Mileage is =Nz([AR],0)+Nz([LA],0)+Nz([TX],0)+Nz([MS],0)+Nz([OK] ,0)+Nz([Other]). Is there a way that i can make my Beginning Mileage carry over from the previous record (so i wouldnt have to manually enter it)? Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200705/1 Thanks for the reply. T...

Outlook 2003 SP2
Hi all, I would like to know if, in order to use a signature that includes a small picture (company logo), it is necessary to use word as email editor. I would really like to avoid using word ! I tried today and it didn't seem to work (the picture was not displayed, just the boring red x showed up). Thanks in advance. barabba72@hotmail.com <barabba72@hotmail.com> wrote: > I would like to know if, in order to use a signature that includes a > small picture (company logo), it is necessary to use word as email > editor. I would really like to avoid using word ! See this:...

Customize Exchange 2003 OWA Custom Forms for Contacts
We have just created a custom form for contacts and would like OWA to show the custom fields in OWA. How do we do this? Thanks ...

Picture Format " Compression "
right click ( on picture@powerpoint ) \ Format Picture... \ Picture \ Compress... --> button on left-hand bottom corner missing for Microsoft Powerpoint 2000. ** colleagues of mine have problem to use this good compression function. =================================================== Dear Sae Lee, Thanks for re-sending the compression - picture tool format. MS powerpoint 2000 also does not have the button for compression, pls advise. Is this on the self-assistance help as you mention earlier. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2008. Cheers !! =============================================...

delete user from global address list
How do I remove a user from the global address list? Thanks in advance Greg On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:50:02 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: >How do I remove a user from the global address list? > >Thanks in advance > >Greg Delete the account? Hide it? either or both if possible. But I do not want to delete the Domain account. Greg "Andy David - Exchange MVP" wrote: > On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:50:02 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: > > >How do I remove a user from the global address list? > > >...

PRINT INVISIBLE FORM
Hi All, I have a form A that I sometimes print using the printout command, after passing some parameters and making calculations. I want to print the same form A from another form while making form A invisible. How should I do this? -- Glint You should create a report from form a and print that instead of the form. That way you don't have to hide anything. Reports are meant to be for printing. Forms are meant for data-entry and showing data... -- Maurice Ausum "Glint" wrote: > Hi All, > I have a form A that I sometimes print using the printout command, after >...

Add Record from form into two tables
I have a form (frm_Invoice) that records phone serial # from customers. I want to create a new record in both the tbl_Inventory and tbl_Inventory_Detail when someone scans in a DEC_SN into the frm_Invoice. The issue I am running across is that the tbl_Inventory_Details has a child relationship to the tbl_Inventory. I chose this set up because most of the inventory is manually entered from shipments received from a warehouse. I created a form and sub form for the inventory tying the SN_ID from each table on a one to many relationship. I do not know how to update both tables at ...

picture control as background
Hello, when I put picture control into Dialog box and then add some buttons, they are not visible until clicked, is it hard to set this bitmap in picture control as background? thanks You have created the dialog with the bitmap in front and the buttons in back. Unfortunately, due to a more-than-decade-long bug Microsoft refused to fix until VS.NET, the Z-order of controls at design time in VS6 and lower is the OPPOSITE of the runtime Z-order, so just make the bitmap be the highest tab value instead of the lowest (note that at design time this means it covers the buttons!) joe On Thu...

Atlantic City Excel User Conference
The time to register is drawing near. If you are planning to attend, register this week to assure your spot. Don't miss this one! April 18 - 20, 2007 - Excel and Access users will converge on Atlantic City, New Jersey for the US East Coast Excel/Access User Conference. The event will provide a fantastic opportunity for database and spreadsheet users to learn about one or both platforms. Add-on classes will provide a unique opportunity to learn about Access and Excel from the masters. www.ExcelUserConference.com/ECEUC.html -- -- Damon Longworth 2007 East Coast Excel / Access User ...

How do I set up a Startup Form with Access 2007 ?
Hi When I open a database, I want a certain form to start. This form is going to be used for a menu. Please let me know. Thanks Mark Create a macro named Autoexec. Have action open your form. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "mthornblad@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi > > When I open a database, I want a certain form to start. This form is > going to be used for a menu. > > Please let me know. > > Thanks > Mark > > On Aug 13, 5:24 pm, kasab <ka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Alternatively, click the Office button ...

Can't see pictures in Excel / Word
When I open Excel or Word documents with pictures in them I can't see them. Also when I copy / paste a picture into a document I only see the picture border and a small box with a red cross in it. The only way to see those pictures is in Web page preview or going into bitmap image object and selecting edit, but when done the image is gone again. In options / view / picture placeholders is unchecked, drawings is checked. Kr, Peter So can you see the pictures in Publisher? Have you checked out your graphics card driver? Read the third FAQ here. It is Publisher specific but it is rel...