Un-assign a macro

This is not obvious to me!
How do you un-assign a macro from a picture?
I wish to keep the macro, and the picture, but remove the assignation.

Any help?

Many thanks

George Gee

Hi George

Rightclick the picture, choose "Assign macro", clear the macro name field.
OK.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"George Gee" <george.nomaps@ntlworld.xom> skrev i melding
> This is not obvious to me!
> How do you un-assign a macro from a picture?
> I wish to keep the macro, and the picture, but remove the assignation.
>
> Any help?
>
> Many thanks
>
> George Gee

0
innocent (844)
12/28/2004 12:43:30 PM
Harald

That's the fella!
Many thanks, and all the best.

George Gee

*Harald Staff* has posted this message:

> Hi George
>
> Rightclick the picture, choose "Assign macro", clear the macro name
> field. OK.
>
> HTH. Best wishes Harald
>

> "George Gee" <george.nomaps@ntlworld.xom> skrev i melding
>> This is not obvious to me!
>> How do you un-assign a macro from a picture?
>> I wish to keep the macro, and the picture, but remove the
>> assignation.
>>
>> Any help?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> George Gee

how do I UN-concatenate cells
I have a string of numbers 00633.84010.12740.0000.10101 that I need to break out into the separate components. Is the string of numbers always 5 numbers, a dot, 5 numbers, a dot, etc? If it's *always* in that format you can use a MID() function. If the separate components are between dots but irregularly spaced it becomes trickier. If it's the easy scenario, and supposing your string is in cell A1, try =MID(A1,1,5) =MID(A1,7,5) =MID(A1,13,5) etc Hi Julia, If you try Data > Text to Columns and follow the options, this may be what you are after. Regards Graham juli...

Partnertech CD7220-UN pole display
Hello, Has anyone had any luck with this display? I've tried just about every configuration combination I can find, but all I get is the "Line 1" and "Line 2" at POS startup and nothing else. Also, when I close POS I get an error "Store Operations has encountered a problem and needs to close". The details of the error are: AppName: soposuser.exe AppVer: 2.0.0.126 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Modver: 5.1.2600.5781 offset: 00009823 Im using Microsoft RMS v. 2.0.0.126 The pole display is a USB unit. Thanks in advance. Phil BTW, a posiflex P...

Assign order value
I want to assign a order value to a dollar amont in relationship to other dollar amounts in the same colume. I don't want to move or sort the dollar amount colume because of other data in same row. The second colum (whole numbers) is the colume I need to generate automaticly. It represents the first number $4.50 is the 4th smallest number of the eight numbers in the colume,$3.00 - second smallest, $9.00 fifth smallest etc. Example $4.50 ---------- 4 $3.00 ---------- 2 $9.00 ---------- 5 $25.00 --------- 8 $3.50 ---------- 3 $14....

How to make a macro with relative references
I need to make a macro that when I run it, it always starts at the cell from where the cursor is. From that starting position, it moves 2 cells to the left and does something. I can't seem to do that. When I look at the code, it seems to have hard-coded movement to the cell that I recorded the macro. So how do I get the macro's code to use cell navigation relative to the cell I run the macro? Activecell.offset(0,-2).value = "hi there" would put the text "hi there" in the cell two cells to the left of the activecell. Hall wrote: > > I need to mak...

auto assign a category?
I have my bank set up to download direct into money. However, there is one repetitive transfer between my checking and savings that always assigns the wrong category. Is there a way to set this payee to always default to a certain category when downloaded? Thanks ...

collegare ad un dll un programma console
Ciao a tutti! Ho creato una libreria dll con la classe PIPPO. Come faccio a collegare questa dll con un programma console utilizzando il C#?! ...

How to assign permissions using AD sync
I want new employees who (show up in our AD) to be added to the ERP and get Team Member permissions. * AD Resource Pool Sync is configured and brings new employees to the pool, that works fine * Team Members group is also synced to the same AD group and the group has permissions assigned and new employees are indeed assigned to the Team Member Group but DO NOT get any rights. What am I missing? Scott -- I'm confused by your question. When AD sync adds your new people to the Team Members group, they automatically inherit the permissions specified in the Team Memb...

why dpm cannot assign protection groups to individual tape libary slots ?
using dpm 2007 32 bit. With a tape library with SINGLE drive with many each tape media in each slot, can anyone explain why each protection group cannot be *tag* to a particular slot of tape media than currently randomly select the slots ? How about dpm 2010 - does it resolves this issue ? Thanks for reaching the newsgroup for raising this issue. This scenario is in our radar for future releases of DPM. Its not yet enabled in DPM 2010. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "IT St...

Macro Help #4
I want to copy a Row of Text Data from 1 workbook and locate a blank row in the 2nd work book to past the data.. Each time data is pasted it will be on a new row. I want this to be a Macro. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Norm I replied to a similar question on this forum which can be found at http://www.excelforum.com/t175709-s You may have to tweak the code a little to suit your needs. Hope it helps --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See the Excel/VBA/'Beyond Excel's recorder' page of my web site, specifically, example 2 http://ww...

INSERT NEW ROW MACRO BUTTON
Hi, I am looking for a standard "insert new row" macro function that would be triggered by a simple "button" click from the user. I searched the forum, but only found specific macros (insert based on a value, insert every other lines...etc..). I am creating an excel "Use Case" template for several business units. All I want from these users, is to use my excel template to describe their daily tasks (step by step). So the first row will be for them to entire the title of their use case, the second row, their name, the 3rd row the overall description AND......

Get Un-Friendly HTTP Error Messages?
MSIE8, Vista SP2 I'd like to see the NON-friendly HTTP error messages. However, clicking off the "Show Friendly HTTP Error Messages" off has no effect. I tried using the Reset feature, but it did not help. Ideas? Are you /sure/ you want to do this? I mean, they're not called 'friendly' HTTP error messages for nothing. Here's an example of a non-friendly error message: "How about typing the URL /correctly/ next time, you putz." (Try re-starting the browser after you remove the check mark. In any case, clear TIF before you go huntin...

Executing multiple queries through a macro
Currently we have a macro that kicks off different queries to access data from the same datasource. Before each query runs, it will ask for the userid and password. Unfortunately, we can't save the password because of security reason. So we need type in the same userid & password many times. When the first query runs, the connection to the datasource is established. I was wondering if there is a way we can do to reuse that connection and eliminate the need of repeatedly typing in the userid & password for connecting. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Sharon ...

I want a macro to save a workbook as a user inputted cell
I want to use a macro to automatically save a workbook as a name the user will be required to enter into a cell. How can i do this? To save the file and call it whatever is in Sheet1, range A1 try, Sub SaveAsCellValue() ThisWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _ "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\" & Sheet1.Range("A1") & ".xls" End Sub Change the file path to suit, Regards, Alan, "EAHRENS" <EAHRENS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAA349B6-1353-4CB8-A88E-065768609C51@microsoft.com... >I want to use a macro to automa...

envoyer un fichier
j'essaie d'envoyer un fichier de 634 mo..... ca me dit que le programme ne r�pond pas..... le fichier est trop lourd c ca?? Sinon comment puis-je my prendre pour r�ussir a envoyer ce fichier?? ...

Text Only for Macros in Excel 2007?
Hello, I'm using the Office 2007 Beta and haven't been able to rename macros I've created and added to the ribbon. Even though I type the name I want, it only shows the symbol until you mouse over it, then it shows up with the correct name as a tool tip. I can't find the option to have it display "text only" instead of symbols. Does anyone know where this is? Thanks Jim ...

Office need to install VBA macro language support
In Office 2003, I get the messaged that Word needs to install VBA language support every time I start Word. I get the message even after I run the installer. How do I fix that? You need to run Setup again and select what you need to install: not everything is installed with a standard install. Select Advanced and scroll through the list - expanding as required - and when you find the VBA section, right-click and choose Install on My PC. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hoosier Texas" <Hoosier Texas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7937647-...

un-group and un-constrain all the class diagram elements
Hi. I have an UML class diagram that I have to paste inside another Visio diagram. The destination diagram is not UML, it's A3 printed sheet formatted to match some rules (borders, table for description in the corner etc). I want to make class digram bigger and then make it better visually - e.g. move some labels around and resize stuff. However there are problems, namely (as in the original class diagram) I cannot move connection end labels around and I cannot change block height. I tried all kinds of options like disabling the protection, adding to new layers etc, but nothing seems to ...

Step into Macro
After selecting step into from the macro dialog box, what key causes the macro to advance line by line? F8 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071001c39e35$6d967ca0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > After selecting step into from the macro dialog box, what > key causes the macro to advance line by line? ...

Assigning Catagories
In my Account Register (Advanced Registry), many of my Pay To transactions automatically assign a Category for that transaction when they recur. A number of Pay To transactions, however, do not remember the Category previously assigned, and I have to manually reassign a Category each time one of these transactions occur. How do I make a Category "permanent" once it is assigned to a transaction? I am using Microsoft Money 2006. ...

Macro that shows range of dates
Hi, hope you can help me with this: I have in A1 start date with format yy/mm/dd hh:mm and in A2 an end date with the same format. I want a macro that puts in column D all dates between the range of the strat date and the end date. Thank you so much And the source is? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "1234" <altachicasaudaces@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c9d8ffed-e3f1-42cd-b46d-985fc5e73be9@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, hope you can help me with this: > > I have in A1 start date with ...

Macro
Hi all, When running a macro i am getting a error as FIELD ON WINDOW IS INACTIVE OR DISABLED(Line #4) . please suggest me how to rectify that. Regards Vishy Vishy, You are probably running a macro that left the focus on a customer id or vendor id or item id that is now locked because you typed in the the id. Let me know if this is the case. -- Thanks, Matt Landis Landis Computer "If you think SBF can't do it, give us a call!" SBF Consulting, Training and HelpDesk Nationwide http://www.landiscomputer.com (717) 733-0793 x101 "rajesh" <rajesh.neela...

Macro #2
Hi Can any help me I have a data in EXCEL sheet I want to update the data from EXCEL sheet to Great Plains by Macro. Regards Srinivasan Srinivasan, What are you trying to update (GL, Chart, AP) and in which version of GP? Also, is this one time or recurring? There are multiple supported and unsupported options. Mark (DynamicAccounting.net) On May 3, 10:15 pm, Srinivasan <Sriniva...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > Can any help me I have a data in EXCEL sheet I want to update the data from > EXCEL sheet to Great Plains by Macro. > > Regards > Srinivasan...

Macro security question
Greetings, I just moved from W98 to XP Pro. I brought along my spreadsheets with macros I wrote. When I open the workbooks in Microsoft Office Excel 2003 running under XP Pro, I get a message that the macros are disabled and some guidance on how to lower the security from Very high to High and then ..... Well I followed the guidanc and found that my security was already set at High and then the rest of the guidance didn'ty work. I tried help but couldn't find anything that makes sense. Can some one tell me how to tell the software that my macros are ok? TIA Ray, lower it to medium...

un-consolidating a list
Hi all, I have a PDF document that has 4 columns: Line number, Employee Number, Last Name, First Name. When I export this, I get a document that has one column, in the following pattern, once per page: Line Number 1 2 3 Employee Number 1 2 3 Last Name Smith Jones Williams First Name Joe Bob Walter Page x of y Is there an easy way to put that back into columns and rows? I'm doing it by hand this time, but I have this issue more and more. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Aaron C One play to try .. Assuming source data in A1 down, in a repeating pattern of 16 lines per group, followed...

Changing Default location of Personal.xls macro workbook?
Hi I am having a problem with Personal.xls macro workbook. In that when create a personal macro workbook it goes to the default location. Th problem is that because I am working on a network and my login scrip only keeps the settings for the current session, and is wiped out whe I log out. So when I login again the personal macro workbook ha disappeared. Is there anyway of changing the default location of the personal macr workbook, and still getting it to open when starting Excel? Thanks Phi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "PhilDean >" <<PhilDean.18...