Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet?

I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
me restore this option again?
Regards
0
Aamir (31)

Select Tools-Customize-Toolbar tab - Click 'Reset' and 'Ok'

"Aamir" wrote:

> I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
> Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
> me restore this option again?
> Regards
Once you click record macro, click right button on the tool bar, select 'Stop
recording'

"Aamir" wrote:

> I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
> Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
> me restore this option again?
> Regards
View>Toolbars>Stop Recording

Is this what you want?

There is also View > Toolbars > Visual Basic where you can find stop
recording.

How about Tools > Macro > Stop Recording?

Epinn

"Aamir" <Aamir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop
Recording/Relative
> Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone
help
> me restore this option again?
> Regards

0
someone6932 (228)

Very annoying behaviour of Excel 2003
Each time I am opening Excel, it is installing some component. This takes several minutes, and becomes very annoying. I recently had to reinstall XP and Office from the distribution CDs. I have the problem since then. It certainly has something to do with the install. Does anyone on this forum ever experienced such a behaviour. I am running Office 2003 on XP SP3. have you tried doing a repair in the help menu? -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:020549D4-8070-46ED-8768-821EECD87C88@microsof...

My hide sheet option in excel is not working
My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out so I can not toggle nor use it to hide or unhide sheets. Security is at Medium - would appreciate any insight into how to fix this. Is the sheet protected? You cannot hide a protected sheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "arleen" <arleen @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D028B90F-6DDB-4DE6-9F5C-22C137FBE927@microsoft.com... > My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out > so I can not > toggle n...

Setting series values on Excel Chart

Excel template that lists each month's meetings w/ some detail
I'm looking for an Excel template that lists every month of the year with room to list weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, including some detail for each meeting. Probably would need to be landscape oriented. The main intent is to give the person using it an idea of upcoming meetings, the intent of each and what prep is required. ...

How do I make a 'box and whisker plot' graph in Microsoft Excel?
I am in Year 12 and am doing a stats assignment. The project states that i MUST insert a box and whisker plot for some data, but i don't know how to do this. Does anybody know? Hi, Here are some sites on the topic of stats charting not just box and whisker. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html http://www.processtrends.com/toc_statistical_charts.htm http://tushar-mehta.com/publish_train/data_analysis/16.htm http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Year 12 student who needs help" &...

I've got a formula for stones and pounds
Hello, I've got a column that displays a series of weights in stones & pounds (both in the one cell). How do I get a chart to recognise and display in the same format? Regards, mikelenno What is the format of the cells with stone & pounds It is best to enter such values a 10 3/14 and format the cells with # ??/14 best wishes from one who is INT(275,14) stone & MOD(250,14) lbs -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "mikelenno" <mikelenno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AD608FA-5367-4CED-AD76-1F54228EFDBA...

Problems saving a worksheet with Links
Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue ... I have a directory which contains 129 worksheets which have links to external data (in a Master Spreadsheet) -- I need to copy these files into a New Directory, but kee the Master Spreadsheet (which they are linked to) in the original location. If I do a simple Cut & Past, the Reference Link to the Master Spreadsheet gets moved to the New Directory (where the file does not exist), but if I open the worksheet (in the original directory/location) and Save As to the New Directory, the worksheet saved in the New Directory maintains its link t...

Simple worksheet becomes large and slow
I use 2 simple worksheets daily. They contain little data and should be less than 50k. I change them by copying data from various other spreadsheets into them, then saving or saving as with a new name. Some of these spreadsheets for some reason become very large (1.5mb or more) and moving from cell to cell becomes very slow. Copying from those spreadsheets to new sheets can take up to 30 seconds for a single cell to copy. There is nothing complex in any of them, just text, some multiplication and sum. The sheets eventually become so slow that the only way I can work with them is b...

Constructing Hyperlink from the Database Record fields
I am working on a Windows XP environment using MS Office 2007 including Access 2007. I want to open a document from Access 2007 which I can easily do with Hyperlink type field. However since all the necessary information is already in the Database Record I try to avoid creating additional field which would be a Hyperlink type on the Form unless it is absolutely necessary. Below is the code that I have to construct the FullFileName which consisted of ServerName, Division, Unit, RequirementDirectory, FolderName and the FileName itself. As you can see the Database records has al...

Excel problem #3

Excel formulation to automate values
Hi there, I have a little problem on arranging a small multi-worksheet excel here. Let me explain in a short way then give some details on it. I am trying to make an offers recordsheet which has two worksheets in it. One for products(and their base prices) and an offer sheet. I would like to use a bit dynamic data here. So when I type the name of the product excel would give me the price from other worksheet. in details; Prices worksheet is something like: A B 1 Product BasePrice 2 mouse 5 3 keyboard 8 4 ... And the ...

Removing hidden mailto:s from Excel?
I received a spreadsheet attachment yesterday and found a mailto:(my address) embedded in a cell under a text string. It was evident in a tooltip that appeared when cell was hovered-over. I told the sender who now says that many of her spreadsheets - used to handle group memberships - have such hidden addresses. What terms would she use to search for these pests, either in My Docs or on opening each sheet? ...

Using Excel in Mac office 2004 with Microsoft/Mac 2008:Analysis toolpack
Although I am disappointed with Office 2008 for Mac because of the absent of Analysis toolpack, I figured things out quite recently that I can still install my Mac office 2004 and use the excel package that contains the Analysis tool pack. How? ...... let me show you: 1. Insert your CD for Mac office 2004 2. When it open on your desk top, two options will be given to you to download the software (a) Office set-up assistant, and (b) Microsoft office 2004. 3. CHOOSE MICROSOFT OFFICE 2004 (Drag the icon onto your desk top) and it will start to run/download. 4. When done, this will appear as ...

force excel to run in only one process excel.exe
force excel to run in only one process excel.exe, excel seems to want to make multiple excel.exe loaded into memory which causes mysheet.copy to fail so i have to close out the xls, kill all running excel.exe, then run the xls again and the macro works. i only have to do this when i am actively debugging a lot. if i just run my macro w/o opening the vba debugger, i can run it as much as i want, but if i run with break points it crashes a lot because of multiple excel.exe loaded into memory. perhaps there is a way i can force excel to only load one excel.exe? Daniel, Are you using Automatio...

Excel not displaying German characters correctly.
This is a real puzzler. Has our entire office and IT department stumped. We have two machines (M1 / M2) which are equal spec/ operating system, applications, versions, etc... The only difference that we can see between the two machines is that one (M1) has Internet Explorer encoding set to "UTF-8" with "Automatic" selected. The other (M2) has "Western European ISO" with no automatic selected. Now, when the machines log into a web application and choose to download a German Excel file, M1 and M2 get the file correctly if they have their encoding settings...

MS Excel Paste Special>Paste All
Using MS Excel 2003 Paste Special> Paste All, doesnt quite paste the 'Column Widths'. Am I always required to do the two step dance, Paste Special> Column Widths and Paste Special>All. >>Am I always required to do the two step dance Yes<g>. -- Jim "Excel User" <Excel User@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D34ED9D-5BD6-43AD-8773-1EB7229309B2@microsoft.com... | Using MS Excel 2003 | | Paste Special> Paste All, doesnt quite paste the 'Column Widths'. Am I | always required to do the two step dance, Paste Special> ...

Exchange Stops Working
Hello. MY SETUP: 1. Primary server named STECNICIL (THIS HAS WINDOWS 2003 ENTERPRISE SERVER) 2. Secondary server name TEC-EXCHNG (THIS IS THE EXCHANGE SBS SERVER 2003) All the user connect through STECNICIL to get internet and every other service... All users connect to TEC-EXCHNG to get their email through OUTLOOK 2003. MY PROBLEM: I don't know what's going on but approximatly every 30mn to 1 hour, the connections between the clients and the EXCHANGE SERVER stops working. No more email for clients after that period of time. I have restart the server and restart the EXCH...

Can't Stop External Hard Drive
I have a Western Digital 250 gb external hard drive connected via USB port. I am also running Outlook 2007, which I believe has a function searchindexer.exe that searches all my drives to index the files on them. I want to be able to unplug the drive without first turning off my computer. But I get messages saying that the drive can't be stopped. It used to be that if I stopped searchindexer.exe, I could stop the drive. But that's stopped working. Here are two questions: 1. What is preventing me from stopping the drive?; 2. What is the worst that can happe...

Column styles doesn't appear on the worksheet
Hello, one of my customers has changed the windows xp designs to its own. From this moment excel doesn't show the font color and the background color of a cell in the worksheet. Only in the print preview you can see the color settings of the cells. I'm not shure if this problem belongs to the changing of the windows xp designs, but from this moment it did occur. This occurs on new excel-documents and on existing ones. With another user account on the same machine the problem doesn't occur. I have reinstalled Office 2003 and even deleted user registry entries for Office...

Personal.xls not hidden in Excel 2007?
Hi, When I open a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 my Personal.xls file opens too, in a separate window. (I get a separate "tab" in my task bar.) If I remember correctly from Excel 2003 the Personal.xls was actually hidden and didn't open, but the macros in it were made available to open worksheets. In any case, that is the behavior I would like. Is there a setting somewhere that makes the Personal.xls stay hidden? I've tried putting it in program files/.../xlstart and in application data/.../xlstart. I've also tried making it a .xlsb file. Thanks, Sam I haven't tried...