Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet?

I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
me restore this option again?
Regards
0
Aamir (31)

Select Tools-Customize-Toolbar tab - Click 'Reset' and 'Ok'

"Aamir" wrote:

> I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
> Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
> me restore this option again?
> Regards
Once you click record macro, click right button on the tool bar, select 'Stop
recording'

"Aamir" wrote:

> I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
> Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
> me restore this option again?
> Regards
View>Toolbars>Stop Recording

Is this what you want?

There is also View > Toolbars > Visual Basic where you can find stop
recording.

How about Tools > Macro > Stop Recording?

Epinn

"Aamir" <Aamir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop
Recording/Relative
> Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone
help
> me restore this option again?
> Regards

0
someone6932 (228)

new to excel...
Hi all, I am a programmer but have not used excel in a long time... I am considering myself a new user, and I just exported a couple of sql server tables into excel spreadsheets that I need to compile into a report. The data is basically a product of a survey from which I need to do summaries and charts. The first question is : Is there a way to summarize using conditionals? That is, while the summary is being done, to have counters for different values? The nex is to what is the easiest way to produce a frequency chart from value results in a column. Thanks, and have a wonderful day. ...

Excel Files on the Web
Hi, I'm looking at setting up all our excel reporting on my company intranet. We have numerous excel based reports that we currently have on our server that we email out to users. However, we have a diverse user group who reside in many different locations. I'm just looking at any basic advice or software on how this can be achieved. Thanks. ...

update a date cell only when worksheet is edited
Hi. is there a function that updates the date cell automatically only when the worksheet is edited or something to that effect. thank you This might help http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html Regards Rowan Joe Black wrote: > Hi. is there a function that updates the date cell automatically only when > the worksheet is edited or something to that effect. thank you ...

record payment troubles
Hi, this is something I have not been able to solve in money for a long time. In my bills and deposits schedule, I have scheduled my my bills. Now, if I click 'record payment', an entry is made in the appropriate bank account. But, when I download the bank statement, the same information is downloaded again. Is there any way to tell money that those two are the same things. A painful workaround is to delete the entry, but I am trying to find if there's a better way to do it. thanks, -abhinav In microsoft.public.money, ab wrote: > > >this is something I have not been...

suppress decimal point combine print word and excel
When I use word to combine print (office 2002). some excel numberic value is long than I expect, I want to suppress decimal point only two digital . for example 20.22233222424 trans to 20.22 how can I do ? scwu@dfjh.tpc.edu.tw Hi in Word you can apply a format to imported fields or round your data in the Excel file with ROUND -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany thomas wrote: > When I use word to combine print (office 2002). > some excel numberic value is long than I expect, I want to suppress > decimal point only two digital . > for example 20.22233222424 trans to 20....

stops responding

Pivot Table - wont refresh
I've not experienced this problem in Excel 2000, but after upgrading to Excel 2003, there's an odd problem. Has anyone experience something similar - User error or bug? The problem: 1. Create pivot table with pivot table 'pages'. 2. The page selection list includes a listing that is not in the raw data. Refreshing the pivot table wont reset. It is possible to ascertain from the list order, which data item is being incorrectly shown. 3. In the raw data, replace the name of the incorrectly displayed data item with something else (eg 'ABC') 4. refresh the pivot tab...

Incorrect date in line chart in Excel.
I'm having difficulty with a line chart. I've got two ranges of numbers of two types of calls (from 1972 through 2004) that goes up from 50 to 7700. My chart's Y axis has automatically decided to show from 0 to 16,000. On the chart itself, my data placement starts at about 6,000 (for both 24 “F” calls and 649 “M” calls in the year 1972) and goes up to a point above 14,000 (for a figure that should only be just above 7000). I've tried to change the scale of my Y axis, but when I am able to so (2 out of 5 times) my data then goes off the chart. So I've looked at m...

Excel opens with an error report whenever I Boot Up my computer
A couple of days ago, I noticed that whenever I boot up my computer, an error report comes up indicating that Excel needs to close because of error. I unistalled office and the message wnet away. But when I reinstalled Office, the message came right back. Thoughts? ...

QuickBooks export to Excel
Suddenly, my QuickBooks program no longer allows me to export to Excel. Worked fine a week ago. I can log onto QB from every other pc in the office, and export to Excel works. Any ideas? Since you are exporting from QB I would start at that end. What trouble-shooting have you done? What message do you get when you try an export from QB? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:41:02 -0700, SecurityGuy <SecurityGuy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Suddenly, my QuickBooks program no longer allows me to export to Excel. >Worked fine a week ago. I...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

adding a new record to a table from a form (works in edit mode)
I have a form which shows select field from a table (showing all rows of data), and have 2 buttons , one to edit, one to add. The edit button works perfectly DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_TRA_EditRoute", , , "[anRouteID]=" & Me.Text62.Value, acFormEdit, , True the add button does not. DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_TRA_EditRoute", , , , acFormAdd in edit mode, the form loads up with all of the details (the autonumber correct, the combo boxes drawing in the correct data), however in add mode the autonumber box is just blank (doesn't say "(Autonumber)" like it ...

can someone tell me how to deselect "select all" in Excel?
i am trying to deselect "select all" for some rows in Excel. Anyone know where i find this? I'm not at all certain I know what you're asking about, but try this, perhaps I'll turn out to be lucky in my guess: Press [F8] and see if the action changes. That's a toggle, so if it changed things in a way you're unhappy with, just press it again. "scott" wrote: > i am trying to deselect "select all" for some rows in Excel. Anyone know > where i find this? Hi, I think your saying you have pressed the select all butto...

collected related records to populate table
I would like to automate the append/update of a related items table [tblRelatedItems] for our B2B web. I`m not sure how to collect and identify the "related" items to append/update. Our product is books so related items are where the author or series is the same. The details to located related items are in our Inventory Table [tblInventory] Thanks in advance for any help, table details and data sample with results are below. [tblInventory] ID ProdCode Title Author Series Price ReleaseDate Category SubCategory1 SubCategory2 SubCategory3 many more fields not required for this exampl...

recipient policy stopped working

Export PDF information into Microsoft Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Inc., gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Data (FDF...

European Version of Excel different from North American?
Hi, I have a user who has received a spreadsheet from Ireland, and it contains formulas that I haven't seen before. Either the formulas are wrong or they are able to use different forumulas out there (we are located in Canada). For example: ='PV ORIGINAL'!D19 Any suggestions? Hi In this particular case this is not a formula but a simple reference to a cell D19 from another worksheet named PV ORIGINAL in the same workbook. HTH Cordially Pascal "ryandelage" <ryandelage@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:BEC41365-BC74-42E5-967A-EBCFB1F027...

Where is the international option in Excel 2010?
Can someone help me to find the international option in Excel 2010? In the older version of Excel it was under the tools/options/ international tab. I'm having a terrible time finding it in Excel 2010 :o thanks for you help, ~Tom ...

converting pdf to excel #2
does anyone know how to convert pdf into excel without cheating and paying for a converter. I know it can be done i just havent figured it out yet Hi without a converter it is down to manual copy, paste and adjusting the format. Keep in mind that a PDF file was originally meant to be the LAST stage in a document creating process! -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO BEFORE...converting pdf to excel wrote: > does anyone know how to convert pdf into excel without > cheating and paying for a converter. I know it can be done > i just havent figured it out ...

Is there a "replace" or "substitute" command in Excel's VB?
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with a quick question. Is there a command something like "substitute" or "replace"? I basically want a command that will replace all instances of a particular character with another character... For example, I'd like to remove all the spaces from the string "hello there world" to make it "hellothereworld". Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks tanast, try =SUBSTITUTE(A2," ","") regards, JohnI <tanast@ing.com.au> wrote in message news:3fd02534.23059477@news.clari.net.au.....

Can't run Excel
After installing Windows XP Service Pack 2, I had several problems. To solve one of them, Compaq had me do a System Restore to fix a problem with their BackWeb. After doing the System Restore, when I tried to use Excel, it asks me to enter User Info. and the Product Key. After I enter the Product Key, it says it's invalid. I then uninstalled Excel, and reinstalled it from the CD that I purchased directly from Microsoft at the end of June. When I try to use Excel, it still asks me for the User Info. and the Product Key, and when I enter the Key, it says it's invalid. What...

**excel experts help me!**
hey can you guys help me with something on excel? I have 1 column of data that says doctor or custodian. Then I have a 2nd column that says male (value=1) or female (value=2). How do I find out how many male doctorss there are? Which function do I use? This is giving me a headache. Thanks for your help! -- helpmeplz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ helpmeplz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29193 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489278 with your data in A2:B15 ...