Standard color in excell 2007

Hi..
I tried to reset the standard color in Excell 2007. When using Excell 2003,
I usually find it in tools>options>color>reset in excell 2003.
How do I do it in excell 2007? I could not find the excell option to reset
the standard colors

Thanks very much

0
Rianto (1)

Colors are not limited in 2007 like they were in 2003, so we no longer have
the option to edit or reset colors.  If you are displaying different colors
in the Fill list then you were originally, it's probably because the theme
has been changed.  Click the Page Layout tab on the Ribbon.  In the Themes
group, click the Colors or Themes button and click Office to reset to the
original colors.
Hope this helps.

"Rianto" wrote:

> Hi..
> I tried to reset the standard color in Excell 2007. When using Excell 2003,
> I usually find it in tools>options>color>reset in excell 2003.
> How do I do it in excell 2007? I could not find the excell option to reset
> the standard colors
>

> Thanks very much

0
BoniM (33)

Changing static text color
I'm working with CFormView and I need to change some static text color according to a condition which I need to check every second. I've seen that in CDialog this can be done by using OnCtlColor but this is good only for CDialog and not for CFormView. Can anybody please tell me what is the best way to do it with CFormView? Thanks Sigal >I'm working with CFormView and I need to change some static text color >according to a condition which I need to check every second. I've seen >that in CDialog this can be done by using OnCtlColor but this is good >only for CDi...

Date formatting on charts
I have a simple line chart (in PPT 2007) with dates going along the x-axis. They are m/d/y format - I cannot seem to change them to another format for the life of me! I am going to format-axis-number-date and cannot change the format at all! Does anyone know how this procedure - so simple in PPT 2003 can be achieved? Help and thanks! -- Marc Press with your right mouse button on the chart and choose Format Axis. From the new menu go under Number - you'll have a list of different formats available. Kristiina I help with Excel and PowerPoint http://www.officetodo...

Scan into Excel
I am seeking advice as to the least expensive scanner/ ocr software that will be easy to scan tables, etc into Excel. All comments appreciated. Also posted G list -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software Granite Shoals, TX donaldb@281.com Don't know if you already have the scanner or not. The cheapest route might be to purchase a scanner on one of those rebate deals where you buy a supposedly US$179 scanner for $29 (extreme range). Many of the scanners include TextBridge (by Xerox) that will convert text in tables to an Excel sheet. The catch is that most of the scanner boxes do not...

Can u Import Macintosh 2.1 Excel file into Windows Office 2000?
I have Excel spreadsheet generated on Macintosh Verson 2.1. Can this file be imported into Excel Office 2000, on Windows XP? ...

CRM to Excel Error
Hi, Doing an export of an advanced find to Excel. When I do the export as a static query it works fine. However, when I do a dynamics worksheet or pivot table, one field always comes in blank. This is a picklist field I created and added to the form. The field header comes in fine to excel but no data. Any suggestions as to what is happening here? Alan Hello Alan, have you a solution for your problem? we have the same problem with and can't find a solution. Regards Andreas "Alan Whitehouse" wrote: > Hi, > > Doing an export of an advanced find to Excel...

Sending one mail to addresses from Excel file
I have an excel file with email addresses. Periodically I need to send all of these these people an email, so I need one mail where the 'To' field is filled with all the email addresses. What is the best way to automate this? Can I perhaps make a macro in Excel that opens Outlook and creates the mail? Thanks for any help. John Hi John Do you want to send only text or a file ? -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm <johnie@johnie.com> wrote in message news:fkimam$28al$1@textnews.wanadoo.nl... >I have an excel file with email addresses. Periodica...

how to auto insert rows in Excel
Hello I have a huge excel worksheet that I need to insert rows and subtotal between sections. For example: Class 11 Class 11 Class 11 Subtotal Class 12 Class 12 Class 12 Subtotal How can I automatically do this? Right now, the manual intervention takes a 1/2 day! Thanks for any insights tg Tanya Have you taken a look at Data>Subtotals? -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "TanyaG" <TanyaG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193BE600-7B71-4661-A20D-780E71B7972F@microsoft.com... > ...

Outlook 2007 - Open Email
On some (not all) email, when I open them they dissapear. Any idea why this may be happening? -- LD Are you filtering your view? View > Current View > Messages (is what you should see) "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA9A4E4B-0593-4CF9-A7BB-9DECDB216906@microsoft.com... > On some (not all) email, when I open them they dissapear. Any idea why this > may be happening? > -- > LD The most common cause is because you are using a view that hides read messages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlo...

Multiply two columns in Excel or one column by one number
I am a beginner at this. Using Excel, all I want to do is to multiply 2 columns together to give a third column. For example, a list of numbers in column A against a list of numbers in column B to produce a column C - (A2 times B2 to equal a number C2)) or to multiply all the numbers in one column (like "calories" or A2-A18) times one number (like 0.2) to produce a third column. I tried to do this but the results replaced the numbers. and to multiply one column times two other numbers. I'm going nuts (I'm swearing all over and I don't usually swear) trying ...

Manufacturing Standard Cost
Hello, We are running GP 8.0 SP 2 with Manufacturing. We have a standard cost revalution journal entry is there a way to find which standard cost changes make up this journal entry? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Thanks, Brian ...

excel doc suddenly shows up unexpectedtly
An excel document showed up in my docs labeled envelopes and labels with all my outlook contact info in it. Im wondering how this happened, since its nothing I did. Does anyone know if this cause for alarm or not. Have I been hacked? As a side note, I have been trying to get this info. into envelopes and labels contact sheet with no success. Thanks ...

Using VBA coding to count color Occurrences
Hi: I am using Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) 2007, and Windows 7, and below is what I'm trying to accomplish, hopefully, with VBA coding: In Columns L & M I have dates that identify a beginning and end date for a class (L is "beginning" date and M is "end date") that a student has signed up for. If the student has not paid for their class, the class dates in Columns L & M are in "bold red font". Once payment has been made, the font changes from "bold red" to "unbold black" thanks to conditional formatting. ...

Access 2007 and combo box
Has anyone successfully created a form with combo boxes that autocomplete in access 2007?! I'm pretty familiar with access, but cannot get combos to autocomplete in 07. When i first add the combo, it does autocomplete. HOWEVER, once I restart access, the combo autocomplete stops completely. Anyone else having this issue?? I'm using Visa and Access 2007. I've tried using MDB and ACCDB formats with same results. So frustrating....thinking of just going back to Access 2003. John, I'm not aware of this bug. What's the RowSource for the combo? Could you try adding DISTINCT ...

Changing Interface Color in MediaPlayer 12.x
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01CAADA9.B59CF080 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have been looking for a way to change the color of Media Player's user interface. So far no luck. Is there a setting I am overlooking? Does anyone know if a registry hack will enable changing colors? I am running Media Player on a 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium OS. ------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01CAADA9.B59CF080 Content-Type: image/gif; name="QMARK...

HIPAA Standards
Hello, Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic transactions ? Take care, Dave Hi, MS CRM dont provide HIPAA built in functionality. Biztalk may provide it and MS CRM can be integrated with Biztalk. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Dave Banerjee" wrote: > Hello, > > Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic > transactions ? > > Take care, > Dave > No, CRM does not provide any...

A Form To Feed An Excel Worksheet
Hi. I'm creating an Excel worksheet in Excel 2007. It is going to be a mini-database with names and addresses, etc. to feed into a Word 2007 mail merge. Typing in all the data in the Excel worksheet is going to be tedious. I'm wondering if there is something equivalent to a "form" that you can create in Access. In Access, a "form" is something with fields that you can group in a convenient order on the "page" of the form, and then you can tab through them and type in data. I think one could create such a thing in Access, and feed an Access database....

Creating typed dataset from an industry standard schema
Has anyone run into problems creating typed datasets from complex schemas? I am attempting to create a Typed Dataset in Visual Studio .Net from a .xsd schema file for a industry standard web service. I have run the schema through XML Spy and validated it with no errors, but when attempting to generate a dataset, I keeping getting a 'undefined data type' error. The schema is quite large so I don't know if that is causing the problem or if it is just something odd about .Net's parser. Here is the section of the schema causing the problem. There are only two spots where the...

Excel crashes immediately upon startup
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel excel seems to crash every time I try to start it up. several excel files I've tried to load immediately flash up, load for a brief second, and then excel crashes and asks to report a problem. I've tried removing preferences, reinstalling, removing old install receipts, even transferring my user to a clean system with no success. I've updated with the most recent version and still no success. the problem is within my user account, as excel starts fine in a test user. However with the amount of docume...

Excel formula
I have 3 columns, one (A) is a list of countries, the second (B) is a list of the continents they are in and the final (C) is the years in which that country was visited. I want to be able to count the (B) column only if it has a year in the (C) column. Eg there might be 100 countries in column (A), 20 of which are in Europe(indicated in column (B) but only 10 have a year next to them in column (C) I want to work out in a seperate cell how many European countries have been visited .....hope that makes sense!!! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ something like =sumproduct((...

How to change the color of the series markers from yellow to Black
Hello I have a chart with 3 series on it. Every point of one series is represented by a blue square. Every point of another series is a yellow triangle. Every point of the third series is a red circle. Is it possible to change all of the colors to black? Thank you! Sorry, I have just figured this out. "Sam" wrote: > Hello > > I have a chart with 3 series on it. Every point of one series is > represented by a blue square. Every point of another series is a yellow > triangle. Every point of the third series is a red circle. Is it possible > to chan...

Change fill color after input automatically
Hi Do you have any suggustion for the following task. I will make new entries to the excel list frequently. I hope that after I input something in column A, the fill color of the entire row will change automatically to indicate that it is a new enter. And before I close the file, I will change back the fill color to transparent. I recoreded a macro to change the fill color, but how can I run this macro when I finsih input data in Column A (every worksheet)? With best regards, Bobocat bobocat wrote: > I recoreded a macro to change the fill color, but how can I run this macro > ...

In Excel can I rotate a column from vertical to horizontal.
Data is exported into Excel as a vertical column, is it possible to rotate the column 90 deg to make it a horizontal row? Hi one option, select your data (as long as it's not more than 256 cells) and copy it click on a cell (e.g. A1) and choose edit / paste special - transpose You can then delete the original list Cheers JulieD "kend" <kend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9321E71-2B36-4C6D-A72A-8DB0F8128C56@microsoft.com... > Data is exported into Excel as a vertical column, is it possible to rotate > the column 90 deg to make it a horizontal ...

using excel to analyze time series data
I have two columns of data - column A has dates in chronological order and column B has corresponding closing prices. I'd like to programmically (or with a formula), find the first date of each month and add the corresponding closing prices and then divide by the number of closing prices that meet the criteria. Is this something that I can do in excel? Should I learn VBA? Or should I look elsewhere? Just want to also note that by the first date of each month, I meant the earliest date of each month, which in my data isn't always the 1st. On Jun 9, 9:32=A0am, eggman2001 <sod...@gm...

How to replace chart color
Currently I update a presentation using a new template. The color of some charts are updated automaticly according to the new template color schemes. But some are not. I have to double click the charts and change the color of each charts now. There are lots of charts. Is there any methond to replace the old chart color with the new one?? Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http:...

menus and toolbars disappearing in excel 2003
Hi, I have MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP Pro (SP2) laptop which I keep updated. I have noticed that when a spread sheet is opened in the laptop, the menus and toolbars of the sheet disappear after some time (a minute or two). I have tried various things: ALT-v, ALT-c ALT-u but nothing seems to work. Only CTRL-o and some other CTRL functions seem to work. Anybody know where I should start debugging the problem or what the problem exactly is? thanks, Sam. -- Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging...