Spreadsheet/VBA Consulting - 50% Off or Even Free

Assignment will be due soon but you do not have an easy way to finish it?
Tired of spending hours on time-consuming, labor intensive work?
Try UDQ Consulting Services -
Consulting Cost Starting from $25.00 - Your Small Investment Could Save Your
Hours Even Days of Labor-Intensive Repetitive Work!
Most of the time, you can receive solution to your problem within 24-72
hours.

www.geocities.com/UDQServices        UDQServices@GMail.com

UDQ Consulting Services Believes that Every Problem Should Have an Easy &
Simple Solution
Your "Impossible" Task Could Be Someone Else's "Piece of Cake"
You first consulting work could be free if it is not too difficult - limited
time only!
Project Based Consulting Could be Either On-Site or Remote

No matter what problem you have, even you think it is impossible or has
nothing to do with Excel, try UDQ Consulting Services! You will get an
affordable and satisfactory solution.

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
UDQ Services has years of experience with MS Excel and VBA (Visual Basic for
Application) and has developed various kinds of utility programs, add-ins,
templates, spreadsheet applications, and database applications.

For MS Excel: File Password Protection, Sheets/Range Password Protection,
Conditional Formatting and Custom Formatting, Data Validation, List, Forms
and Controls, Array Functions, Database Functions, Value Lookup Functions,
Range Names, Customize Menu and Toolbar, Solver, Goal Seek, Scenario
Analysis, Statistic Analysis, Group and Outline, Subtotal, Filter and
Advanced Filter, Sort, Database Query and Web Query, Pivot Table and Pivot
Chart, XML, and Macros.

For Excel VBA: User-Defined Functions, Macros, Work with
Ranges/Charts/Sheets/Workbooks/Files/Directories, Forms and Controls for GUI
(Graphic User Interface), Customize Menu/Toolbars, API, External Database
Access via SQL, Extraction of Data from Internet, Extraction of Data from
External ASCII Files, Interact with Other Offices Applications (like Word,
Outlook), Class Module, etc.

VB6/Access/Others: UDQ Services also has experience with MS Access(Table,
Form, Query, Reports, Stored Procedure, Macro, VBA, Database Application),
VB6(ADO, DAO, Objects, API, ActiveX), Java, PHP, MySQL, Apache, HTML,C/C++,
SPSS, Matlab, etc.

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
List of Recent Projects:

P001: Mortgage Transaction Spreadsheet Database
Developed a spreadsheet database application, which includes a user-friendly
loan transaction entry interface, password protected administrative page to
allow add/remove loan officer and loan manager, monthly and annual report
for loan officers / managers, monthly state report, etc.

P002: Customer List Converted from Excel Table to Word
Developed an interface to convert a list of customers from an Excel table
into a new Word document, one customer per page, including user-specified
headers.

P003: Amortization Calculator
Developed an amortization calculator: based on user specified loan amount,
interest rate, and term, calculate the monthly payment, total payment, total
interest payment, payment schedule table, interest rate sensitivity charts,
etc.

P004: Account Data Extraction from Internet
Developed a utility program to extract housing pricing/tax payment
information from a government website based on a list of house address.

P005: Sales Invoice Database
Developed a spreadsheet database for sales invoicing. If user input an
existing customer, then the shipping/billing address, VAT number, Account
Number, etc. for that customer will be automatically filled into the
invoice, otherwise, the new customer entry will be automatically added to
the existing customer list database, automatically fill product information,
calculate the invoice, create monthly and annual report for sales.

P006: Data Extraction from Hundreds of ASCII Files
Developed a spreadsheet application with user-friendly interface for
importing data from hundreds for external ASCII files based on
user-specified keywords.

P007: Mass Email based on Criteria
Developed a mass email program using Spreadsheet. Based on criteria (replied
or not), send email (reminder) to each individual in the list with different
body contents, different subject, and different salutation lines - about
1000 emails in the list.

www.geocities.com/UDQServices        UDQServices@GMail.com

Outlook prompts for password even when saved
Anyone know what to do when Outlook 2000 prompts you for the password whenever you try to send/receive mail, even when you've clicked on the Remember Password button? Thanks. are you logged on to windows? I take it you're using 98 ? you need to have a profile you're logged into N "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0f3e01c3bea6$cff71170$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know what to do when Outlook 2000 prompts you for > the password whenever you try to send/receive mail, even > when you've clicked on the Remember Password...

creating spreadsheet with colunms for names adresses & zipcodes
How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names, addresses & zipcodes? I want to use this with streets & trips so I can map several adresses at one time. I don't understand the question, if you want to create a spreadsheet you need to type in headers for each needed column, then put the names and addresses in their respective column? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "neilabu" <neilabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D747DCB4-6EC8-4886-8109-3B72C67046E4@microsoft.com... > How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names,...

Maximum spreadsheet sort limit
Morning all, Can someone tell me if Excel 2000 has a maximum sort limit in terms of number of rows? The reason I ask is that the spreadsheet we are currently using is 17000 or so rows and when it is sorted there is still a large number of rows that appear to be unsorted. Thanks in advance for any assistance Paul Paul, I just did a simple test and loaded 60,000+ rows and sorted them.Looks perfect to me. There must be some other factor affecting it. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Paul Townsend" <PaulTownsend@discussions.microsoft.c...

Auto numbering of spreadsheets
I have created an elec application form for use on a telephony section. Each time a user enters the form when a customer rings, I want the form to be numbered automatically, so that each form has a reference number. There is the possibilty that more than one user will open the form at any one time - will they still have seperate IDs? Can this be done? Any help appreciated... Thank you, -- Rob, Teesside, UK "abfabrob" <abfabrob@yahoo.co.uk.NO_SPAM> wrote in message news:DED8584A-3418-4068-8A4D-BC10CBC396C9@microsoft.com... >I have created an elec application form for...

power spreadsheet users wanted for beta tests
The makers of Personal Audio Link, a cellphone_to_VoIP application, are offering six months free Vonage telephone service to beta clients for a new "remote cellphone to PC" sofware. They are looking for power spreadsheet users to sample the software, in exchange for the free Vonage service and comments to the website's user forum re: likes and dislikes, suggestins, etc. http://www.adondo.net/Personal-Audio-Link.htm It allows users to send and receive e-mail by voice, via cell phone, interact w/ & parse records in their Excel spreadsheets by cellphone, from a cellphone, g...

How do I get year to date earnings on a payroll spreadsheet(what'.
I am trying to create a payroll spreadsheet. I want to get the formula for year to date. I would rather not use a 52 column sheet with totals. How can I add the change each week without using a large sheet? If I can offer an opinion: regarding payroll, keep as much information as you can. Payroll is sacred- people literally live by it, and they are VERY concerned that proper records are kept. A Fortune 500 company is judged by its stock price; small and even medium sized companies are judged by whether or not they met payroll. My suggestion is to allow the spreadsheet to be as large as i...

IE8 and AVG9(free)
Windows XP Home Edition v 5.1, Build 2600, SP 3 Windows Firewall AVG Free v 9.0.707, Virus DB 270.14.62/2499 Ad-Aware v 8.0.8 HijackThis v 2.0.2 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v 1.41 Spybot v 1.6.2.46 Windows Defender v 1.1.1592.0, Engine v 1.69.5202.0, Definition v 1.69.881.0 There are no other firewalls or antivirus programs on this computer and there were none in the past. IE8 no longer automatically deletes the browsing history when it is closed. (I am able to clear the files with Window Washer 6.5. or manually.) Two days ago I upgraded from AVG 8 to AVG 9. Has anyo...

Vlookup nesting in VBA code
Can anyone tell me how to wrap this formula in VBA code so it runs as a value? I'm trying to understand how to nest this formula by using VBA codes. I can do a basic Vlookup, but when it comes to dealing with the errors, it is a struggle =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(IF(C3="",VLOOKUP(D3,Org!B:O,F3+2,0),IF (D3="",VLOOKUP(C3,Org!B:O,F3+2,0))),$O$3:$O $114,1,0)),H3&"C0MISCELLANEOUS",H3&(VLOOKUP(IF(C3="",VLOOKUP(D3,Org! B:O,F3+2,0),IF(D3="",VLOOKUP(C3,Org!B:O,F3+2,0))),$O$3:$O$114,1,0))) I tried using this method Sub Run_Alex() With Sheets(&q...

Spreadsheet Formatting
I am having trouble with shared workbooks and their formatting. Th many users who access these workbook and enter data all work i different offices in differenct cities. The files are stored on shared drive so that everyone can access and work on their assigne files. The problem we are having is that after spending a long time formattin the worksheets to look and print the way we would like them, each time new user opens a workbook, the formatting has all changed. (Headers an Footers disappear, isn't set to landscape anymore, etc.) Why is this happening? Is there a way to keep the...

Save Excel Attachment Using VBA
Hi, I'm trying to save an Excel attachment from an email in Outlook using vba. I keep getting the error code 'Type Mismatch' for the line with the * next to it. Sub SaveAttachments() Dim myOlapp As Outlook.Application Dim myNameSpace As Outlook.NameSpace Dim myFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim myItem As Outlook.MailItem Dim myAttachment As Outlook.Attachment 'Dim I As Long Set myOlapp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set myNameSpace = myOlapp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set myFolder = myNameSpace.Get...

How do you protect a spreadsheet from being deleted?
I want to protect spreadsheets from being deleted by other users, does anyone know how to do this? Thanks Hi do you mean single tabs?. If yes try 'tools - Protection - Workbook' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany cara_scully wrote: > I want to protect spreadsheets from being deleted by other users, > does anyone know how to do this? > Thanks ...

Cycle through a list in VBA
Hey, I need to just do a For...Next loop to cycle through a predefined list (or range really). Sort of.. For every cell in this list Check the text in list against a variable perform action Next in list that sort of thing. I just don't konw what to call the list, cell, anything.. Thanks in advance. azidrane Something like Sub Iterate() Dim myCell as Range For Each myCell in Range("A1:A100") 'do stuff here Next MyCell End Sub You can use Selection instead of the range dsignation whih will iterate the cells under the selection -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft ...

cancel charts & graphs on my spreadsheet
How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet? I have windows XP. Cannot find how to remove them from my spread sheet. Thank you. bluebare Click chart; press Delete key Have you tried this? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "bluebare@92507" <bluebare@92507@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E14ACED5-319D-463E-AD7A-D018E9323760@microsoft.com... > How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet? I have > windows > XP. Cannot find how to remove them from my spread...

Executing change event with out tabbing off from a filed (DEX or VBA)
Hi, Scenario : A field in a GP form, I have my cursor in that field. When I enter data in to it, I need to split that string and insert the splitted string in to two text boxes (I will not be doing tab off from the field). EG: String which will be entered : 111112 I need to split the string into two strings string1 : 11111 string2 : 2 As soon as data entry is done the splitting should happen (to string1 and string2). And string2 , ie 2 should be inserted in to a field say quantity. If I enter data and do tab off from the field it is working fine. The requirement is ,as soon as data is ente...

Formatting excel spreadsheet
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I delete or change the row numbering? I want the numbering to start on the second row, not the first row which has the headings. The rows can't be arbitrarily renumbered � the top row of any given sheet is Row 1 regardless of what [if any] content occupies it. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/4/10 4:23 PM, in article 59bb00ff.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "meb@officeformac.com" <meb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I ...

My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page.
My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This is only happening to 1 spreadsheet I created and no others. I'm not quite I understand, but maybe you've frozen the window so that only a portion of the screen is visible. In xl2003 menus, I'd try: Window|Unfreeze panes Terry Evans wrote: > > My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to > resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This > is...

Even an error with this code I copied
I found a password login system for Access and copied it to aon click event on a form in Access 2007, but there is an error in the coding. I have created a tblEmployees with the following fields: IngEmpID strEmpName strEmpPassword Then I put a unbound combo box on a form with the username and password fields. The combo box gets a list from strEmpName in the tblEmployees I then copied the code given into the on click event of the cmd button: BUT there is a Compile error 'variable not defined' IngMyEmpID, as shown below 'Check to see if data is entered into the ...

spreadsheet
I'm making a spreadsheet and would like to keep the lines when I print it. How do I do this. Thank you Hi Mary, If you go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) you will be able to check Print Gridlines. Hope this helps. Pete Mary wrote: > I'm making a spreadsheet and would like to keep the lines when I print it. > How do I do this. Thank you Thank you very much. that worked fine. Thanks again. "Pete_UK" wrote: > Hi Mary, > > If you go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) you will be able to check > Print Gridlines. > > Hope this helps. >...

VBA Codes does not work as shown in Help for Word 2004
I need to change the directory that opens when I use Dialogs(wdDialogsFileOpen).Show or the similar command to save. Unfortunately the command ChangeFileOpenDirectory "Macintosh HD:Users:Mitch:" does not work. I have tied the same command in a Windows version of word (with the appropriate path separators) and it works there. This is what help says. This example changes the the folder in which Word searches for documents, and then displays the Open dialog box. ChangeFileOpenDirectory "Macintosh HD:Users:Shared:" Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen).Show. Just in case i...

VBA Loop If statement
Good morning, Please could someone help me with this. I currently have the following piece of code in my workbook: Sub ProdCheck() Dim Answer As String If Range("B2").Value = "ESX" Then Range("AB2").Value = 10 '*****this is where the ELSEIF argument of the code should be***** Else: Answer = MsgBox(MyNote, vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "Does this product exist?") If Answer = vbNo Then MsgBox "You pressed NO!" Range("AB2").Value = 0 Else MsgBox "You pressed Yes!" R...

Open an Excel Spreadsheet to a Specfic Worksheet
Good Morning, I have tried the following with no luck... c:/yourfolder/book1.xls#'sheet1'!A1 Any other ideas? Thanks, Jody This worksheet formula worked ok for me: =HYPERLINK("file:////c:/my documents/excel/book2.xls#sheet1!a1","click me") Jody Baldwin wrote: > > Good Morning, > > I have tried the following with no luck... > > c:/yourfolder/book1.xls#'sheet1'!A1 > > Any other ideas? > > Thanks, > > Jody -- Dave Peterson Cannot be done via Command as you are attempting. Sheets cannot be selected to open...

combination validated list and free input
Two cells, first one "Name", the next a validated dropdown ("Dept."), based on "Name". "Dept" currently validates by Indirect(Name cell reference). Each Name of employees is defined as a range that has their allowable departments. The challenge is that I want this to be able to handle non- employees also. So I need the validation to allow for a range name (the list of employees), but also a "Non- Employee" entry, which would allow for someone outside of the company to submit one of these forms. My one idea of how to do this is to hav...

Error Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Access
I'm trying to import a general excel spreadsheet into access. However, everytime I try to import it, it says there is an error importing the data and that it can not be imported. Also, it doesn't give me any indication to what type of error it is. I've tried pasting the data into a fresh spreadsheet and that still didn't reslove the issue. Does any one have an idea onto why I would be getting this error message? hi Jason- It could be some of the values in the title of a column such as # and @. What kind of data are you importing? Time- Dates- just words? Are there ...

free space after online defragmentation ID 1221
Hi, We have an 12 Gb Mailbox store on Exchange 2000 sp3 + post sp3 fixes/security updates. The event log shows that I have 418 Mb free space after online defragmentation. Is this a normal amount of free space? How do intepret (hope it is the right word) this value. Thanx, Vincent http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;186291 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;195914 Vincent wrote: > Hi, > > We have an 12 Gb Mailbox store on Exchange 2000 sp3 + post sp3 > fixes/security updates. The event log shows that I have 418 Mb free space > aft...

Cannot replicate OAB and Free/Busy folders
An Exchange 2000 org, 3 exchange servers. One exchange server is not receiving updates to the OAB or the Free/Busy system folders. More to the point, it doesn't have them at all. Error.exe converts the decimal error code to a MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND issue. Some insight into how I can (re?) create these system folders on my errant box? I have added the server in question to the list for replication of the appropirate folders in the Public Store, but that has not seemed to do a thing. Any help is appreciated, please reply to the newsgroup. Thanks, Tadd ...