sort data

i am trying, unsuccessfullty, to sort some data (a small example is below) so
I can graph it. I want to put it into a pivot table format but don't want
calculations, just the actual data. any ideas??/

Location	                                DATE	Result
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	19-Jul-05	0.83
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	23-Jun-05	0.8
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	28-May-05	1.16
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	02-May-05	0.93
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	06-Apr-05	0.66
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	11-Mar-05	0.59
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	13-Feb-05	0.54
WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	18-Jan-05	0.62
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	09-Mar-07	0.73
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	11-Feb-07	0.74
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	16-Jan-07	0.67
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	21-Dec-06	0.61
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	25-Nov-06	0.7
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	30-Oct-06	0.75
WAT002WA ALBANY TOP	04-Oct-06	0.74

0
data (10)

I don't if this is exactly what you are wanting, but if you create the pivot
table, I tired it with the Locations and Dates in the Row Area and the
Results in the Data Area.
You can then double click on the Location Field Label and in the PivotTable
Field dialog box select None under Subtotals.

"Sorting data" wrote:

> i am trying, unsuccessfullty, to sort some data (a small example is below) so
> I can graph it. I want to put it into a pivot table format but don't want
> calculations, just the actual data. any ideas??/
>

> Location	                                DATE	Result
> WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	19-Jul-05	0.83
> WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	23-Jun-05	0.8
> WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	28-May-05	1.16
> WAT002WA ALBANY BOTTOM	02-May-05	0.93