Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it

I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to.
I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when
I try to save the file its not happening.  I have tried renaming the file,
saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working.  I seem to be able to
save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets
without success.  Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the
file.....thanks

Adding additional users to a client computer
I'm running SBS 2003 R2. I have a number of client computers connected to the server, but each of these has been allocated only one user account. Local reorganisation has led the users to ask if they can be allowed to log into any computer, not just the one they used to. SBS provides a setup computer wizard where you can add a new computer and then add users to it. However this won't work with an existing computer, and I can't find an obvious way of doing this from the server. (I had looked at establishing roaming profiles as a possible way around this, but th...

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

I cannot send a fax from excel, I always get a line busy message.
I am using win xp and I am trying to send a fax with excel. I go to file chose print, pick fax driver and then fax wizard comes up, I enter phone number in wizard and click finish but I always get a line busy message in the fax monitior, can anybody help me. Thanks , Dan ...

ayuda con formula excel
quiero saber se me puede ayudar en eso praticamente yo quiero una formula da enserir an la celda CANCELLARE (mira foto para entender) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2152/89861598.jpg [img=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2152/89861598.th.jpg] que quando uno presiona la tecla CANCELLARE se borre todo el contenido de la linea detras de CANCELLARE o vero ( C9-D9-E9-F9-G9-H9 ) y trambien se tendrian que borrar en la hoja (tabla de datos ) donde estan lo mismo valore de ( C9-D9-E9-F9-G9-H9 ) o vero ( A7-B7-C7-D7-E7- F7-G7 )( mira la foto abajo ) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9799/32649272.jp...

Excel window keeps changing
Hi, I have a weird problem on my home computer while using Excel. If I don't use the screen for a few minutes, the Excel window shrinks to about a fourth of its size. So I have to click it again to either Maximize or resize to about 90% full size, which I prefer using. It is by no means a fatal fault, but verry annoying! Any pointers? Amer ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Excel 2008 hanges when deleting cells or rows
Anyone know of a problem with Excel 2008 hanging when deleting? I have a large spreadsheet with all my banking history in it Today after doing a statement download to a .csv and then cutting and pasting into the spreadsheet I tried to delete a few repeated lines and got an hourglass. Eventually I had to kill off Excel. I repeated the cut and paste then did the same delete and had exactly the same problem. deleting just a single cell does the same. Next time I saved after the paste, shut down Excel and restarted again, same problem. I can navigate around the sheet OK, edit cells OK, but as soon...

Moving users to a different business unit
Hi, I am attempting to re-configure a CRM V3.0 setup for my business that has been incorrectly setup. At present all users are setup under the only business unit, I have created new business units (sales, tech support) under the main BU, and i need to move the users into the correct place, but this doesn't seem possible in CRM. Is there a way round this? What effect would it have if i disabled the users, then re-created them in the correct BU? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Andy, Open up the user record(s), then choose 'Change Business Unit' from the Actions menu....

How can I mark rows in Excel so I can use this information to set.
It used to be so simple when I had used a database in Microsoft Works. Now I have an XP, had to get my address databases changed to Excel (by an online company) and I'm not up to snuff on how to work with this now. I'd like to mark certain addresses so I can pull them out for a partial mailing. Can this be done in Excel? I'm a 63-yr-old grandma, no formal training on the computer, have learned and am learning everything the hard way. Hi assuming that you have headings (like name / address etc) across row 1 and your data starts in row 2 then in in a column at the end of yo...

Dos command for Excel
Hi, Is there Dos command to support Excel files? Thanks. Molly Molly Kay wrote: > Is there Dos command to support Excel files? Well, you can use COPY to copy an Excel file, or ERASE to erase it, but this isn't what you have in mind, I'm sure. What are you trying to accomplish? ...

Saving Images

Accessing Excel files over network
Hi Guys, First time here, so go easy on me. Scenario: Basic Windows 2000 Server based network with about 20 work stations connections. Server is a DC and workstations are all running Windows XP Pro. Workstations are also running Office XP. Users have deposited common files in a folder on the server. Because of control measures, these excel folders and files need to have permissions defined for either full control of read only access for certain members of the dept. Eg would be Folder Full Control Read-only Folder A Employee 1 Employee 10 ...

C++ Automation of excel
Where are the constants being used in the xl constants (such as xlPasteAll) listed that I can use them in VC++ automation code? or is there an include library that I can pull in to the code? Thanks in advance. create your own enum that looks like this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbaxl11/html/xlmthPaste1_HV03088335.asp Look under xlPasteTypes AliR. "Ven" <Ven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F134B653-D721-48F9-B615-BBDCBFA34CEA@microsoft.com... > Where are the constants being used in the xl constants (such as xlPa...

Linkin to an external document
Is it possible to link to an external document thats stored on a network drive without any plugins for CRM? Yes. If you want to add a link to a document on a CRM record, simply add a custom text field to your form and set the type to URL. Then you can copy the path of your document into the CRM field, assuming everyone who uses CRM in your organization can reach the document via the same path, such as V:/CompanyShared/Documents/somedocument.doc -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Shaun" wrote: > Is it possible to link to an external document thats...

Excel loses linked workbook
I have an error (or don’t understand the workings of the new version of excel). I have a workbook G:\2009\Monthly Reporting Working Files\P05\Trial Balance\YTD Financials.xlsx. This workbook is linked to the period 04 version workbook (G:\2009\Monthly Reporting Working Files\P04\Trial Balance\YTD Financials.xlsx). Note it is has the same file name but is held in a different location. It links to cell D47 of period 4 and then adds current month. The formula works ok but when I save the document the links get broken and the cells become a circular reference. I can’t understand why. I ha...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Recalculate in Excel mobile?
In Excel on my PC, I can press F9 to recalculate - to re-roll a virtual dice, in this case. My PDA doesn't have an F9 key, and I can't spot anything obvious on the menus. Suggestions? I've now tried creating an ActiveX control - a button that calculates. Works fine on the PC, doesn't even appear in Excel Mobile. Not really any surprise, I suppose. Tools>Option>Calculation tab, Calculate Now? I don't know Excel Mobile. Can you record a macro to do that? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten <janewilliams20@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1135260390.867070.12353...

Text-to-speech in Excel X
I've been reading about Excel X having the ability to "read" text in=20 selected cells. Mac has the capability in Text Edit and the PC world = has=20 a "voice" option under the view+toolbars, but Mac doesn't. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

EXCEL #153
EXCELL - CAN ONLY ENTER 15 DIGITS, ENTERING MORE SHOW ZERO'S?? Please do not post with CAPS Lock on it is hard to read and considered rude. You should check your HELP and look up "specification limit" these are limitations built in or limitations that Excel must work with. You should not be using a numeric field for a credit card number for instance because it is not treated arithmetically, you should be using identification information at text. When you enter a 16 digit credit card 'number' the first 15 digits are the most significant digits and will be retai...

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?