Routing Emails

I have the new office 2007 and our company requires us to route emails but
that option doesn't seem available? am i just not seeing it?
0
pungster (1)

Help us to understand the Excel issue with this.

"pungster" wrote:

> I have the new office 2007 and our company requires us to route emails but
> that option doesn't seem available? am i just not seeing it?
This is option is removed from Excel 2007

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Barb Reinhardt" <BarbReinhardt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help us to understand the Excel issue with this.
>
> "pungster" wrote:
>
>> I have the new office 2007 and our company requires us to route emails but
>> that option doesn't seem available? am i just not seeing it?

0
rondebruin (3789)

Track in CRM - Outlook Error - Email will not track in CRM
I have been trying to figure out why e-mail will not track on my Inbox in CRM. I have seen a number of variations on this issue. What's different about this issue is that I can track e-mail sucessfully in any sub-folder of my Inbox, just not my Inbox. I tracked the request/response stream with fiddler and found that when I track e-mail from my Inbox a final delete request is being sent to CRM, which is resulting in the e-mail activity being deleted from CRM. When I track e-mail from the other folders underneath the Inbox everything works fine and a delete request is NOT being sent. We...

routing mail with routing group
Folks, I am having problems routing mail within a routing group.. Any ideas Regards Hi, Perhaps you can be a bit more specific? In general the Exchange servers should be able to communicatie with the active directory/dns and with smtp to eachother. In case you are using an internal firewall sometimes ports get blocked that are needed for the communication such as smtp en the linkstate port (tcp 691). Regards, Steven "ricky" <rakumi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eVcLmk4DFHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Folks, > I am having problems routing mail within a ...

send email from an application
I installed an new router on the network and used internet connection wizard to set it up. When it asked me if I wanted to change email settings, I checked yes by mistake. We have an account application that would email invoices. It now will not send them. The application would send them to our static IP address and away they went. Some setting must have been changed, but I don't remember setting one. Thank you in advance. Allen Does the rest of the email work? What is the application? And how does it connect with the server? Russ -- Russell Grover - SB...

Logging Outgoing Email With Attachments
I would like to log all outgoing email that have attachments. Does anyone know of a solution that can track the outgoing mail with the email addy of the sender and the receiver, the name of the attachment and the date and time. Is it possible to create a custom event to log this. I would prefer that it can be logged in the event log but will look into a commercial solution. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you, Troy. I would think you would want to use a smart host type set-up for that. We use Tumbleweed E-Mail firewall...it logs everything to a SQL db. You can also set...

releasing emails
how do i release emails from the queue in e2k3. Can you explain what you mean? Exchange queues are dynamic, meaning that Exchange will normally deliver messages as soon as it can. If you are experiencing buildups in message queues, then you need to troubleshoot why messages are building up. I'd suggest downloading and running the Exchange Troubleshooting Analyzer (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/analyzers) and see what it says the problem is. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange Support Engineer Microsoft "mikee" <mikee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46...

Clicking Email address does not open a blank email
This problem is associated with Outlook 2002. My operating system is Windows XP Home. PROBLEM: In Outlook 2002, or any other MS Office product, if I click on an Email address, say, wbarbee@pobox.com, a blank Email form should appear with wbarbee@pobox.com in the To: line. It does not! Instead, I get the Outlook Today page. This problem is erratic. Occasionally, I can Restore my computer to an earler date (using the Restore feature in Windows XP Help), and it works fine (I.e. I get a blank Email form with the Email address I clicked on displayed in the To line). But after a couple...

Email view control
Is there a way to control wether an email is printed or screen shot? i need some way to prevent an email form being forwarded printed or screenshot. any ideas? Wow. I don't know of anything that will plug the analog hole like that...(screen to eyes). EVen if sent encrypted, it has to be un-encrypted at some point..... we could hack the retinal nerve, and send the image directly to the brain.... <neondemon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170876046.268523.217910@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to control wether an email is printed or screen shot? i >...

Secondary Email
Some of our users have 2 email addresses and although CRM allows entry of a second email address, there doesnt seem to be a way to choose which address is used when sending email (from the IE client). Are we missing something ? Thanks Ian Nope. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Ian Kelsall" wrote: > Some of our users have 2 email addresses and although CRM allows entry of a > second email address, there doesnt seem to be a way to choose which address > is used when sending email (from the IE client). > Are we missing something ? > >...

email routing
I am trying to send a press release to multiple newspapers. Can I send it one time to multiple papers without each of them seeing the others that are getting it? I am not referring to bcc's. When the email is received by each paper in it would only show one paper in the To: line. Am I being clear. I have a POP 3 using Outlook and I have Internet Explorer. Thanks -- Brigid kiola <kiola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to send a press release to multiple newspapers. Can I > send it one time to multiple papers without each of them seeing the > others ...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

Email size restrictions
I am still having problems with users sending messages over 2MB. The Global Defaults in Exchange server are 10240KB and the message limits in the SMTP Virtual Server are 4096KB (although that limit is not even enabled). Below is the NDR: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: picture Sent: 8/16/2004 2:35 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ouratricle@yahoo.com on 8/16/2004 2:36 PM This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message b...

search in email
Hallo, I'd like to inform if there's any way to search into email text. I haven't found anything like this, only subject, date...fields are possible in "advanced find". Thank you! SturE ...

Can't send emails 01-29-10
Is anyone having issues with sending emails???? I had this issue yesterday but thought it was just a fluke. Now, I can't even send them off my laptop. Please someone help...error messages say that it could be an authenication problem, but I have not at all changed anything on my account settings. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "mimik" <mimik@discussions.microsoft.com&...

email problem
i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes up asking for a password even though i have already entered it in the window where you save it so you don't have to keep re-entering it. I have tried creating a new identity and a new password, and no luck. Please help. I am having the same problem. If you find out, please post the resolution (and I'll do the same if I find out). It's driving me crazy! >-----Original Message----- >i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes >up asking for a password even though i have already >entered i...

Send anonymous email
I have a need to send anonymous email to a specific email (sort of like an electronic suggestion box). A custom form is not an option because there might be internet mail coming in to this mailbox. Can anyone think of a way to remove the header information for messages in this mailbox so we can't see the "From" address? We are running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. ...

routing
hello, how to under VC 6.0 access windows routing table ?, for example delete one route and add another. What do you mean by routing table? -- Ajay <wojciechfialkiewicz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:17bbf663-d7b8-418d-a1c2-8c0276028489@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > hello, > > how to under VC 6.0 access windows routing table ?, > for example delete one route and add another. It can be read using WMI...long time back I read it in C# using WMI. So, WMI is confirmed...but I don't know how to use WMI in VC++ :) wojciechfialkiewicz@gmail.com wrote: > hello, ...

Random Outlook crash when printing email
I'm running Outlook 2007 SP2 and I have these random Outlook crashes (unable to duplicate when I want it to) when I'm printing my emails. After the crash and reload, I'm able to print the same email without having it crash again. I did find a few post about deleting OutlPrnt, but it does continue to crash from time to time. Any clue on this? Some people say KB972363 is causing the problem. I too have a couple users experiencing this issue. Deleting OUTLPRNT has helped reduce the frequency of these crashes, but they still occur. We are printing to HP printers (most...

Routing between 2 Routing Groups
I have an organizatiion with 3 exchange servers. 2 routing groups RG1 has 2 servers RG2 has 1 server In RG1 Server 1 has a smtp connector for the organization, Server 2 is the local bridgehead server to connect to RG2. Every time users from RG1 on the server with the SMTP connector with mail to be delivered to the server in RG2 the mail goes out to the internet instead of thru the routing group connector. Is there a setting that will force internal mail to go thru the connector. Any help will be appreciated ...

User is locked out when typing an email
SBS2003R2 Got a user here, that on occassion, when typing an email in outlook (new email or a reply doesn't matter) will become locked out of the computer. It looks like the computer shuts down. He'll hit the power button and the machine acts like it is booting up. Press ctrl+alt+del to unlock the PC and when the monitor comes back on outlook is still in focus and he can continue typing the email. Windows XP Pro SP2 I'll try an update to SP3 but wondering if anyone has seen this before? Thanks. Are you sure he's not hitting a shortcut that locks it? -- Diane Porem...

Routing #2
Corporate has decided to go with a global email system. Step 1: Corporate has setup an SMTP gateway to route all email destined for john.doe@xyz.com to the individual email servers. Step 2: Corporate will begin handling all email - individual companies will no longer handle their own servers. I am having problems with step 1. My email server (E2K3) handles email for abc.com. I have added @xyz.com to all AD accounts. I can send using @xyz.com address but can not receive any email for xyz.com. Corporate states that they are receiving email for john.doe@xyz.com (which resides on my s...

Help retriving emails
I by accident uninstalled the Microsoft Office from my PC. I used to use Outlook pop account. I was wondering if I can export my address book, my notes, my emails or have I lost them when I uninstalled the Outlook application?? Would really appreciate if some once can point me to the folder which holds the emails and can I import to my laptop??? thanks, On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:25:05 -0700, "maverick" <maverick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I by accident uninstalled the Microsoft Office from my PC. I used to use >Outlook pop account. I was wondering if I can ex...

Mail Routing Question.
I have an Exchange 2003 Server. My client would like for all mail to be sent to the internet, no internal x400 mail. He wants this because he is away from the office quuite a bit and syncs his phone with the ISP, receives all external email, but none from his office. He does not have a compatible phone yet for Exchange Activesync. How would I set it up on the server to have all mail go through the Internet. Thank you. Keith Your question is a little confusing please clarify. SMTP is native to Exchange 2003 and while the X400 protocol is available by default it is not used. If you set...

Forwarding a hyperlinked email in WORD
I am having trouble forwarding a hyperlinked email from WORD. I have an image linked to a website address and it works great until it is forwarded. (on a MAC) Than the image disappears and only the http: address remains. Can someone please help me solve this problem? Thank you! Hi, I don't know what method you used to put the picture into the Word document, but try this: From the INSERT menu choose FIELD. In the right side choose INCLUDE PICTURE. In the form field after INCLUDEPICTURE type a backslash followed by the URL of the picture you want to display in the Word document. I...

Unable to Download Email
I am using Outlook 2002 SP2. When I attempt to Send/Receive, I am able to connect to my mail server and get statistics on the number of email waiting to be downloaded. Then nothing happens. I have checked my email account set up and it appears to be good. I've worked with my ISP and they don't see a problem either. I have uninstalled and installed Outlook 2002 and nothing has changed. I have uninstalled Outlook and installed Eudora 6.0 and I still have the problem. Any ideas of what I can do? ...

Finding specific email message
Im attempting to find specific content within our priv.edb database. Id like to find content within both the subject line or message body. Ive attempted to use exmerge, is this the right tool? I dont want to extract, just find/copy to a pst. Any suggestions would be appreciated! -- Mr. Burnout On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:50:28 -0800, "ManWell2005" <ManWell2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Im attempting to find specific content within our priv.edb database. Id like >to find content within both the subject line or message body. Ive attempted >to use exmerge, is ...