Reverse colours

Re my post 'File conversion' I now find that when I try to colour text in
blue it shows up red and vice versa. I've re-installed but it's still the
same.
Any ideas, work rounds etc?
Thanks - Dave

0
cadasco (20)

PIVOT CHARTS DEFAULT COLOURING
I managed somehow to change the default colouring on a Pivot Chart, which kept the new colouring even when page changes were made. Unfortunately can't remember and according to HELP this can't be done. Has anyone any idea as to how I achieved this. ...

Dual boot in reverse
Hello, I have dual boot system: driveC --> WinXP driveD --->Vista Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. How to do that without reinstalling Vista? Your thoughts appreciated, Claire On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:00:12 -0500, "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote: >Hello, > I have dual boot system: >driveC --> WinXP >driveD --->Vista >Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. >I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. &...

Outlook 2003
I heard (somewhere) you can flag certain contacts so if they email you, they appear in a different colour usefull to notice if the email is from the boss ! Any ideas how ? thanks -- Vass Create a Rule. Go to Tools, Rules and Alerts. Look Rules up in Help for exact instructions. "Vass" wrote: > I heard (somewhere) you can flag certain contacts so if they email you, they > appear in a different colour > usefull to notice if the email is from the boss ! > > Any ideas how ? > > thanks > > -- > Vass > > > ...

Conditional Formatting / Cell Fill Colours
I need to specify 6 cell colours according to score 0 = Grey 1 = Red 2 = Yellow 3 = Orange 4 = Brown 5 = Green, for example However you can only apply 3 conditional formats…..has anyone got any ideas on how to do this? You would need an add-in or an event macro http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Coxy19" <Coxy19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C839AF1-0396-420F-9E24-59A6A157BAD7@microsoft.com... > I need to specify 6 cell colours according to score > > 0 = Grey > 1 = Red > 2 = Yel...

REVERSING TEXT
HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO T.SHIRTS spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO > T.SHIRTS YES. PLEASE READ REPLY TO YOUR FIRST POST. Please do not talk in all caps. It is considered shouting and makes your post difficult to read and is rude. Your first message ("how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to t.shirts") is directly below this one and has been answered by yours truly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Possible to reverse a row of entries?
Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. thanks Rick Hi in B1 enter =OFFET($A$10,-(ROW()-1),0) and copy down for ten rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany rs wrote: > Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of > entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through > #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. > > thanks > > Rick Ric...

Reverse arrow for hyperlinks

Reverse engineering
I have to document an Access 97 that has grown like wild blackberries. The database's creator has left us no documentation at all and I would like Visio to extract as much information as possible. So far I have extracted a good UML of the tables. Currently I am doing screen dumps of the forms to show what the screens look like - then pasting them into Visio. What else can I do? Can I extract the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules also - and save and print these out from Visio? Please advise. As I remember there was a "database documenter" with Access. I don...

Graph Colours
I have a problem with a Graph object. When I am trying to change the standard colours for the chart it will updated correct in the design view but when I then tries to view in Print View the colours for the data series changes back to the standard colours. It seams like when running the report in preview the colours are changed back to the standard colours. The property of changing standard colours in Access 2003 works perfectly but it doesn’t seam to work in Access 2007 is there any solution for this? ...

Formulas reversed
Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slash has become "multiply" and the star has become "divide". In other words, these two symbols are reversed. Have no idea how this happened. How can it be reversed back to normal? thanks. Please give an example of formula, values of input cells and result of formula -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56D666E-70CD-4E8F-97F9-1FAD9CE92024@microsoft.com... > Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slas...

Can I reverse the order of data in a set of cells?
I have a column of cells filed with data. I know I can transpose the data 90 degrees, but is there a way to cut or copy the data in the cells and paste it so the values are in the opposite order, i.e. a 180 degree difference? Thanks to anyone who can help. I am using Excel 2003. One way, insert a new column or use an existing, number it from 1 - n (where n is the last index value you want to reverse the order of, so if your column is 100 rows number the help column 1, 2, 3 - 100) select both columns and sort descending on the help column -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "salwitt"...

Copying the colour of one cell to anothers.
Hi guys, I am currently working on an Excel spreadsheet that shows a student's predicted grades and their 'current' actual grades (these grades have been pulled in from another sheet in the same workbook so they are always the most up to date). I have a second column next to the current grades and the predicted ones, in this column i have assigned a value to the cell based on the predicted/actual grade i.e. if P then 2, if M then 4, etc. From this i have then done conditional formatting on the assigned value so that if the current grade value is less than the predicted it turns ...

Reversal encryption
Hello, I need a good algorithm for encrypting some vital information about my app in an INI file. I have a class for MD5, but it's not reversible. I'd like to use a private or public key to decrypt the text. By the way, what's the difference between private and public key when we talk about encryption? Sugestions, please? I have googled about the public key encryption and found that CryptoAPI is used frequently. Is this API part of the Windows? If not, what I need to use it? "Jeova Almeida" <jeovaalmeida@yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem news:e1uwDhuTJHA...

Worksheet Colour
Hi I have just been given a worksheet template to do some some editing with at work however each time I put a letter (e.g. D) into a cell, the cell automatically fills with a colour (i.e. D fills with green & Y fills with yellow). I cannot find how the previous person done this therefore cannot take it off which I need to. Can anybody help? the slightest idea would be much appreciated cheers right click on the sheet tab>view code>delete or comment out might be better. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Elliot" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Reverse List?
Greetings! What's happening with the reverse list as of late? It seems like it's not updating anymore since the contacts that I add are never displayed. I have tested this by using my primary account to add my secondary account and then accepting the invitation on the secondary account, my secondary account (target) could see my primary account (source) in the list, but my primary account could not see my secondary account, and both had each other in their contact lists. Thanks in advance; -- jps Greetings jps, I have no real fix for you, but I can confirm...

Customer EFT Reversal
In GP 10, we're getting ready to start using Electronic Funds Transfer in our Receivables area, i.e, we're going to take our customers' payments directly from their bank accounts. If there's a problem where we take a customer's money in error, how do we put it back into their back account using EFT? Thanks! Mary Fetsch ...

Changing button colours with a macro
Any advice on this one - I am very inexperienced with the writing of macros, but have managed to write a few and attach them to buttons, I would like the buttons to change colour each time they are clicked - any suggestions?? VBA code: Worksheets("Sheet1").Shapes(Button64).Select With Selection.Font .ColorIndex = 3 End With Jim "Rinativers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD5CEBA6-884C-4576-A105-B2F4AF50B5EE@microsoft.com... > Any advice on this one - I am very inexperienced with the writing of macros, but have...

background colour in Office 2007
Back in XL02 I was able to have a background colour displayed on a worksheet which was ignored during printing. I can't seem to find the same facility in XL2007. Could someone please enlighten me? many thanks. fake it, make a 1x1 inch square in MS Paint of the desired color, and insert that. Keith wrote: > Back in XL02 I was able to have a background colour displayed on a > worksheet which was ignored during printing. I can't seem to find the > same facility in XL2007. Could someone please enlighten me? > many thanks. Office Button>Print>Print Preview>...

Excel Contours
Hi, I've started trying to use Excel's contour charts but the results are very poor and I'm not too sure how to improve them. a) There is always a massive gap around my chart. All I get is a narrow rectangle in the middle of the screen with loads of empty white space above and below it. How do I make it take up the whole screen? b) The choice of colours is not great. How do I make it do something more sensible, such as increasing the intensity as the values increase? Thanks, Anon. a) When making a surface or contour chart, Excel makes the grid square. So if you have ten X...

How do I reverse this?
Somehow I've managed to turn off the automatic capitalisation at the start of a new sentence only. It was working fine until I accidentally clicked something with my mouse and now the feature has gone!! This is really annoying. I've done the Tools-Options-Spelling thing, though, and everything seems to be the same as it was before!! Any ideas??? Thanks, Pip "Pip" <Pip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A807C07E-502F-4D82-ACD8-FAFE2917EB3D@microsoft.com... > Somehow I've managed to turn off the automatic capitalisation at the > start ...

My printer is printing in reverse. How do i turn it off?
I have tried - properties, advanced, mirror image off. It works once and then goes back to mirror image. How do I turn it off permenantly? Please Change the printer Properties from Start | Settings | Printers and Faxes. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "lindylou2" <lindylou2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B714C97-D395-49DC-87BC-67184A8A4736@microsoft.com... >I have tried - properties, advanced, mirror image off. It works once and > then goes back to mirror image...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

CListView icons in *reverse* order with XP commctrl 6??? #2
hi there i have a CListView derived window in my app, which i have set to Icon Mode, and i sort my items alphabetically now it all works fine, except when i include the manifest for using the XP commctrl6 lib, this listview displays the icons in *revrese* alphabetical order, and, now this is the crazy bit, they are displayed from the bottom up!!!! ie, if without the manifest they are displayed as: iconA iconB iconC iconD iconE iconF iconG then they are displayed with the manifest as: iconG iconD iconE iconF iconA iconB iconC *and*, they are placed from the *bottom* of the view window u...

reverse a CArray
Just started using CList and CArray and I'm trying to reverse the order of a CArray with the code below. It appears to have no effect and I don't see why... Any clues? <code> CArray<CString, CString&> tmp; tmp.Add(CString("1")); tmp.Add(CString("2")); tmp.Add(CString("3")); int count = tmp.GetCount(); for(int i = 0; i < count; i++) { OutputDebugString(tmp[i]); OutputDebugString("\n"); } for(int i = 0; i < count; i++) { ...

Reverse Worksheet
Somehow I have reversed my worksheets? the A1 cell is in the Top-Right corner. How do I get it back to the Top-Left corner? Hi John tools / options / international - choose left to right under default direction Cheers julieD "John Wolfe" <John Wolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEAD5A71-C86B-4869-866D-E2AD513C9A20@microsoft.com... > Somehow I have reversed my worksheets? the A1 cell is in the Top-Right > corner. How do I get it back to the Top-Left corner? ...