Return error #VALUE!

Why do I get this error with this formula? =IF(D3=0,"",E3/2000)*(G3/D3)
0
GWYoder (1)

What's in E3?
What's in G3?
What's in D3?

If they're really all numbers, maybe you want:

=IF(D3=0,"",(E3/2000)*(G3/D3))

(you can't multiply "" by g3/d3.)

--

Dave Peterson
0

Zero-value Budget Column in FRx SP11
Hello all, We have just resolved an interesting problem that one of our customers was encountering after upgrading from FRx SP9 to SP11, that I'd like to share with you all, along with our resolution. Bear in mind, I am not recommending this resolution to you, so much as providing it to assist you with your own enquiries. The symptoms of the problem are as follows: A report contains a two columns, a budget column and an actuals column. Running the report on FRx SP9 produces the correct figures. Running the report on FRx SP11 produces correct actuals, but the budget figu...

Error with Copy function
Hi, I'm trying to copy data from workbook A to workbook B. However, whenever I select workbook B, the Paste function is blur, which means I can not paste it. If I create a new workbook , then I can paste the data there. In workbook B, I created a macro to open workbook A. Pls help me how to fix this. Many thanks! ...

Search Error
While searching in outlook 97 i"m getting an error message : The search folder cann't be creatde, the folder allready exists ! and find window closes. Thank's Doron ...

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Error publishing workflow rule
Hi All, I cannot publish a workflow which udates a float field in a custom entity. When i update a tekst field there is no problem. I have rollup3 installed on the crm server. Can someone please help me with this issue? Thanks, Ron Wallegie I found the solution... I needed to add <authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Globalization" TypeName="CultureInfo" Authorized="True"/> to the web.config "Ron Wallegie" wrote: > Hi All, > > I cann...

Socket Error
Error when trying to install Dynamics CRM 4.0 on Windows Server 2008: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. SQL Server 208 is on the same physical box Firewall is disabled All SQL services are running under network service account Installation being run under a full Domain Admin account All files in the problem subfolder are excluded from Virus Scan More on the error: FCB::Open failed: Could not open file C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.NOCNAPT01\MSSQL\DATA\NOCNDynamics_MSCRM.mdf for file number 0. OS error: 2(failed to re...

Error message #14
In my last post I didn't say what the exact error message was, sorry. When opening a template, the query cannot generate the information and we receive this error message: Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager Data source name not found and no default driver specified. The computers that it does work on do not have any different ODBC drivers. It only connects to an Access Database on our server. Thanks, Trish ...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

#Error when blank
When OwnerLastName is blank I am getting an #Error can it just be blank...Thanks Bob =UCase(Left(Nz(DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] = " & [tbOwnerID] & ""),""),3)) Is OwnerID a Number field, or a Text field? Also, is this on a form or a report? The Criteria is not correct. Ignoring the Left() and UCase() until you get it working, try this if OwnerID is a Number field: =DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] " = Nz([tbOwnerID],0)) Or, for a Text field: =DLoo...

Getting error in outlook
hi steve here i am getting error in outlook o/s : 98 Error: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. Errors have been detected in the file C:\WINDOWS\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool. any help would be appreciated >hi steve here >i am getting error in outlook >o/s : 98 > >Error: >Unable to display the folder. >Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. >Errors have been detected in ...

error 80244019 and 80070005 and 8024416 and 80246005
What are the steps to fix them? Thanks -- Kristen Rios How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 MowGreen ================ *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten ================ banthecheck.com "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked ...

Runtime error #10
I suddenly can't send or forward email from my account. A pop up message reads at the top- Microsoft Visual ++ Routine Library Then- Runtime Error! Program c:\programfiles\microsoftoutlook.EXE Abnormal program termination Thanks! ...

card reader and errors
Toshiba a305-6905 3gb laptop. 1.5 years. All of a sudden I stick a Sony memory stick and a I tried a filled sd card to ensure it wasn't one of the either and regardless I get an error. Shows up when inserted on my computer but no pics will be displayed because it says the media card needs to be formatted first even with pics on it. So I played along and let the computer tried to format the card and it computer is unable to format. Storage on portable media is not in the lock position. Pics will show up on camera and printer so I know this is computer related only. Shows up o...

exmerge errors
Hi, i am haivng problem extracting the mailboxes using exmerge any ideas from this log that it creates Than Gar *************************************************************** Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v4.00.02 Start Logging:February 27, 2004 20:37:1 *************************************************************** [20:37:19] Logging Level: Non [20:37:19] Reading settings from file 'C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\BIN\EXMERGE.INI' [20:37:20] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection. ('LDAP://EXCHANGE/rootDSE') (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData [20:37:20] Accessin...

Count and order by
I'm trying to count how many time each user have been logged in to my website and then sort them desc. But I keep getting an error. SELECT user, count(user) AS logins FROM tsigninlog GROUP BY user order by logins desc; This SQL shows a form where I must enter a parameter value. Why does it not works ? -- My Photo Gallery www.anothermasterpiece.com There is no field called logins. logins doesn't exist until after the query is executed. Therefore your order by column should be count(user). Cheers, Jason Lepack On Aug 16, 2:32 pm, SpookiePower <boxjunk2...@gmail.com> wrote:...

Error I have never seen before in Exchange 5.5
Just wondering if any other exchange gurus have ever seen this error. I am running exchange 5.5 on a windows 2000 server both the os and exchange are running sp4. The network is also a 2003 active directory network The error is as states: Event Type: Erro Event Source: MSExchangeF Event Category: Non Event ID: 103 Date: 11/14/200 Time: 2:32:11 P User: N/ Computer: EXCHANG Description Unable to open or read a message in the Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector inbox from Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (EXCHANGE). It shows up many times a day in the event viewer. It does not seem...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Program Error -- EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
Program Error -- EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created. [OK] I get this message almost everytime I open Excel now. I have Office Standard 2003 SR-1 and have all the patches from Windows Update. I have not made any changes to Excel or Office in the last several months -- no patches, etc. I ran the Help...Detect & Repair... feature and this still happens. It's about 8/10 times I try to open Excel I get this message now. Any advice??? THanks! Hi Pablo! Close down and re-boot. Empty your Wind...

SaveAs wk3 file type error message
I'm trying to convert an Excel worksheet to a Lotus 123, wk3, file format. I've had to use Excel 2003 as Excel 2007 no longer appears to offer the Lotus 123 file formats. When I do the SaveAs command in Excel 2003 an error is generated saying "You are attempting to save a file type that is blocked by your registry policy setting." Does anyone know a workaround for this issue? Ken Error message when you try to save a file in Excel 2007 or in Excel 2003: "You are attempting to save a file that is blocked by your registry policy setting" http://s...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

_AfxFindFirstDlgItem and _AfxFindNextDlgItem compilation errors
Hi, I want to use these APIs but since these are not documented anywhere in msdn i cant make out which files to include and that's why it is generating compilation error : undeclared identifier. Any idea how to use these APIs ? thanks & regards ~ Rudresh Hi Rudresh you can try documented GetNextDlgGroupItem or GetNextDlgTabItem -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "I Believe this will Help" "Rudresh" <Rudresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEB7B671-A12C-47CF-8782-6B...

errors when emailing
when attempting to email I get an error message saying " The host SMTP could no be found. Please verify that the server name is entered correctly." Thanks -- wildcat Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "wildcat" <wildcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17C80870-EC03-4B14-A5A6-E4B7BFD3D3C6@microsoft.com... > > when attempting to email I g...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

S.M.A.R.T. error
My computer was running real slow, so I rebooted it. The reboot hung with a message: A S.M.A.R.T. error has been detected. Press F1 to Resumeant to boot from the network "Resumeant"?? And boot from the network?? I am not set up to do that as far as I know. What kind of trouble am I in here? Appreciate any help! In news:952718E3-A972-46F9-BC07-0DDA9442A929@microsoft.com =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkQ=?= <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My computer was running real slow, so I rebooted it. The reboot hung > with a message: > A S.M.A.R.T. error ...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...