red border black printing

I want to have a black title and a red border or red underlining
0
Ed4190 (308)

Ed -

Select the cell with the black title.  Go to Format, Cell, Border.  Select
Color - Red, and the style.  In the Text portion, click on the border lines
you want colored red.

Have fun!

Carole O

"ED" wrote:

> I want to have a black title and a red border or red underlining
0
CaroleO (115)

Label printing defaults
Can I change the default on the lables so that it automatically sets it to print only 1 lablel instead of a whole sheet of labels. If so, how would it be done? Thanks! You could, but you will still have to indicate which single label. It would be rather difficult (and impractical) to have the dialog choose the next available label. You would would need to store the label format, and thus the number of labels and increment a counter each time you use the facility. I foresee far too many problems to make this worth the effort of development. For Word 2003 use the following m...

Formatting Borders
Why, when I click the double-underline border button, do I get a single-underline border? If I go to the borders menu I can select the double-underline and click the bottom border to make it work, but the button isn't functioning properly. I've tried customizing my toolbar and removing the button and putting it back, but I get the same result. Any thoughts? This is driving me nuts. You should have a down arrow next to the button, select double underline from there. It will stay that way until you close excel, once you open it again it will default to single underline Rega...

printing asp pages
i have an asp page. a record is made from a stored procedure on SQL 2005. I can print out 1 record then, with an rs navigation button, click to get the next record. Each record fits on a4 (or legal) sheet. I can then print that. But, how do I print all records insead of manually doing them, is there a way? Thanks in advance Asked/Answered in IE forum: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/242f62a4-1c84-40fe-bda4-260d1063c140 p45542004 wrote: > i have an asp page. a record is made from a stored procedure on SQL 2005. > I ca...

Non Printing of Cell borders
Hi I have been asked to do a small xcell spreadsheet invoice layout for a local charity To make the layout simple to use i have a border around some input cells However the charity use preprinted invoices so i dont need the cell borders printed Is there a way to keep the border onscreen and not have the cell borders printed thanks -- paul007 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ paul007's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28462 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480793 You c...

Skip Used Mailing Labels and Print Duplicates in Access 2003 / 2000
On Sep 8 2004, 12:04 pm, "pete johnson" <petejohnson...@att.net> wrote: > Microsoft Knowledge Base Article -231801 > kb atricle #231801deals with skipping used labels which would normally be > wasted if you print on part of a sheet of labels. it claims that it is foraccess2000. i just used it onaccess97 and it worked perfectly, the first > time, every time. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/231801 #231801 is a very useful article.. But, it can be made even better by making it even more generic... Replace STEP 2 Statement, From This: =LabelLayout(...

Worksheet printing
Can I set sections in a worksheet? I have a Job Record to keep track of all labor / equipment and materials per Job in worksheets. The problem I am having is when I print the worksheet I print the entire worksheet, sometimes 5-6 pages and really only have data I need on 2 of them. I know I can set print areas, but it is not always the same areas I need, and I have to set that every time I print. I guess what I am trying to do is make sections - and just print that section if possible. Or if there is any other suggestions, that would be great as well. Any other suggestions ...

Red ?
Using MS 2002: In my Checking Account in numbers column on the left I have a check number with an envelope symbol and a red question mark. Significance? Never had it happen before. Meaning? How can I correct,get rid of it. TIA. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=6. "SD" <SD@NoSPAMiso.com> wrote in message news:%23%23Yn%23%23R%23GHA.1128@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Using MS 2002: > > In my Checking Account in numbers column on the left I have a check number > with an envelope symbol and a red question mark. Significance? > Never had it happen before. Meani...

Gaps in Excel Borders
Sometimes there are gaps in the of a border around cells when I use a one of the finer Excel color borders. There are no hidden cells in the workbook, and the gap goes away if I use a wider border, only to return both on display and print when I switch back to a finer border. The cell I am working with today is a merged cell of three cells, and the gap is where the upper-right corner of the middle cell would be. The workbook was created in Excel 97, and I have had this type of problem in both Excel 97 and 2000. Also, the problem occurs on this workbook on different PCs. Any idea...

Black Screen With Publisher 2K
I am running Publisher 2K on a W98 machine and have been for some time. I just noticed that when I start Publisher the document screen is black. If I attempt to load a document I can not see it. The screen stays black. Any suggestions?? Thanks. IC PUB2000: Troubleshooting Video Problems http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;212670 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "IC_Clearly" <icclearly@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23yZD28doEHA.516@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am r...

Page orientation when printing unusual sizes
When printing from Pub2000 to tabloid several years ago it would show vert for horiz and vice versa and would not print correctly. After much frustration QMS gave me a patch but said it was a Microsoft problem. Today I was trying to print a B5J size card and the same thing happened. I tried it on an HP inkjet and it happened again. I dropped the layout into a cheapo Sierra program and it prints correctly but with a loss of some graphic detail. It is a Microsoft problem...what is the solution? When Konica Minolta supplied you with a patch it should tell you it was not a Publisher i...

Printing Excel and Word Documents From Access
Hello, I'm pretty new to access. I've been teaching myself how to write a bit of code, and get by. I'm a bit stuck on this one. I want to be able to print various excel and word documents from a list in access. The one issue with printing is that some of the documents need duplexed, some don't. Also, various numbers of copies of the douments would be needed. My initial thought is to create a combo box, or even a simple list of sorts that would list all of the various documents. Then have a text box that you could type in the number of copies you wanted. If it's pos...

Change cell to red when date in other cell is red
Hope someone can help What i have is column a/b has names in and other columns with dates. Now under these dates i enter a date that a person completed assessment. so when this date gets near to 7 days before its due the cell turns red if no date is entered. What i want is the cell with name going red aswell Hope someone can help You can use conditional formatting to change the name cell colour. For example, if Due dates are in column D and Completed Dates are in column E: Select the cells with names Choose Format>Conditional Formatting From the first dropdown, choose Formula Is I...

printing #10
Help, help, help... I have a publisher doc with 21x80cm... I sent the page per mail, and everything went well. But, but, but... I want to print it when I receive it in Outlook and it prints only part of the image... is it because it exceeds A4 format? is there a rule? I sometimes receive newsletters in wich I can copy and paste the content, isn´t it possible in publisher to send a file per mail and receive it and be able to copy and paste it? Thanks. ...

Fill colour red
Hi all Using Excel 2002 In SHEET1 column (AC) is text values with duplicates, In column (AA) is numbers. What I'm trying to do is if a text value as The number 1 to the left of it in (AA), in the next Text cell down in (AA) with the same value make the Fill colour red. and apply this to the sheet to work when new rows are added. AA AC 1 JOHN ( Would be Fill colour Red because AA4 = 1 2 JANE Would Not be red 0 JANE Would Not be red 1 JOHN Would Not be red because AA5 is not a number 1 0 JOHN ( Would be Fill colour Red because AA7 = 1...

Borders
I am creating a quote template in excel. To get the correct 'look and feel', I have used borders. This is fine if the quote can be contained on a single printed sheet, however, as soon as I go into a second page, I cannot get the border to recognise a page break. In other words, I have a series of vertical border lines but no horizontal border to signafy the end of one page and the start of another - Can this be automated? Many thanks! Excel 2002 ...

Print Question Newbie Please help
I am creating a spreadsheet that I need to print on 11x17 paper. My printer does not support 11x17 but I can send it to someone that does. How can I format my spreadsheet to use 11x17 so I can see all the cells etc. My guess is I need to install a print driver that supports 11x17 am I on the right track? If so can anyone suggest what I can use? Thanks Tom -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 0 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails...

red
reds test ...

How do you print Exel gridlines on the entire page ?
I am trying to create a form in Excel. I have the heading & column names. But I need the gridlines to appear where no text has been entered. Then you must add borders, or put some content in the cells. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "ndwilsonnorwin" <ndwilsonnorwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58D0570B-6644-49C7-BD15-8CD25133E6A3@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a form in Excel. I have the heading & column names. > But I need the gridlines to appear where no text has been entered. Or just set the print area (FIle/...

how do i get a chart to print in millimetres
Have patience -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "alancook" <alancook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7F90166-B6F1-4B11-9915-E5EC1D2C6728@microsoft.com... > ...

Unable to Print Envelopes
All of a sudden I am unable to priint envelopes. They feed throught the printer and it sounds as if they are being printed but they come out blank. I have tried to use a blank piece of paper and the same thing so it is not a margin issue. I have not recently added any new programs or made any changes to my system. The problem appears to have cropped up on it's own which makes me think it has something to do with a recent MS update. Check the colour of the font used in the Envelope Address and Envelope Return paragraph styles. Some printers use composite colours instead of b...

Count the cells if colored red
HI I'm not sure how to proceed with this. I've sheets with 3000 rows and each row having data uptill the DV column. Each row has a few cells colored in red. I want to know the number of cells colored in red for each row. Tried to use Countif function however count if does not support color formatting. Is there a macro which can used to get the data for each row or a formula to do the same. Answers will be helpful. Regards Sid/Vasu. Hi You can use this UDF to count colored cells. Syntax: =CountIfColor(A1:B10,C1) Where A1:B10 is the range to count and C1 has the color to ...

Printing and date
Hi, I have the Letter report that will send to 50 patients. My question is when I print them off, is there a way to add the printing date on the to the database? Thanks Chi Hi Chi, You have a report you created in Access and when you print it from Access you want the current date printed on the document? If so, did you create this report with the Wizard? If so, access automatically puts that information on the report. Or am I off in another direction? "Chi" wrote: > Hi, > > I have the Letter report that will send to 50 patients. > > My question is when I...

How do I print a 5.5x8.5" booklet in Access?
I need to print a telephone directly, two pages to a 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. How do I print it in Access XP? On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:31:01 -0700, Jerry <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to print a telephone directly, two pages to a 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. >How do I print it in Access XP? From Bob Howard's post of 6/23/05 8:45 AM I finally decided to use a software product called FinePrint (www.fineprint.com) which acts as a Postscript printer. I give it the appropriate settings to configure the result as a booklet, and it takes care of...

Printing a Summary sheet with only those lines with data
We maintain a Proposal Master in Excel. We would like to print a Summary page which would include major categories, i.e. Software, Hardware, Interfaces, 3rd Party Software, and those lines under the major categories where the quantity is NOT 0. Obviously, we have to keep all the lines in the Proposal Master because some things are used by some clients and some by others. When the quantity is changed to 1, or from 0, we would like to print all those details by sub-category in a Summary Page. Is there any easy way to do this??? Thanks for your help!!! ...

Printing Customer name on Receipts
Hi, I posted a question recently asking how to print customer's name on our receipts especially for credit card transactions where the name is automatically printed on Customer's copy but not our own. Some answers I received lead me to feel that I need to edit some XML files - but the actual answer is much simpler and I wanted to share it here. All you need to do is go to Manager/Database/Registers/Receipt Formats. Choose the "40 Column Receipt Format" and choose to edit the "Sales" receipt. Then in one of the Footer Lines (near bottom) you can just ente...