Re: Play that funky music

Okay, on top of trying to convert music, I need additional help.  I am trying
to insert music onto another slide show, and it is a wav file, but for some
reason the music will not play.  What am I doing wrong?  Please help this
dumb shmuck.
--
Buttaflye

--They say home is where the heart is; then I wonder, where is my heart?--
0
Kulakula (8)

No Music in Library
After reading through several troubleshooting guides, it seems I have a broken Windows Media Player library. However, none of the methods work for me. I cannot do delete my files because it keeps saying it's in use by another program or person, even if I restart my computer. It says the title of the file cannot have a "\" symbol in it, so I can't rename it. There is no "Advanced" option under "Tools", so I can't repair it that way either. I have WMP version 11 and Window XP Service Pack 3. I want my music to show up in the library. Bef...

Re: Extracting attendee status from calendar entries
Maybe you like to build something as "Attendees Print" http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm ...

Re: Outlook XP Pro Freezes Profile Specific
Hello folks, I have a problem which has stumped me. I have a new machine runnin Windows XP pro, and Office XP pro. It is new hardware and a clea software install. I have several machines with the same config an only the one in exhibiting the problem. When one of my users trys to launch outlook it launches but she canno activate any of the buttons. They don't respond at all, except for th exit button, which produces an application not responding message fro task manager. The problem is profile specific. I can log on to the same machine as different user and get mail just fine. We...

Re: Credit Card Payment
After reading this forum, I understand now that a credit card payment i basically a transfer. You mark it as a payment in your checking and i appears automatically on the credit card account. But when I downloa CC statement, what should I do with the payments that was alread there? It will be a duplicate of the "transfer" transaction.... do delete it?? Can I merge them? I hope you understand what I am talking about. Thanks a lot. Sta - ksalato ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------...

Re: "compile error in hidden module"
OK I have it. The code is a mess, so it will take a while to straighten that out before I can really tell what is going on. NickHK "NickHK" <TungCheWah@Invalid.com> wrote in message news:... > Send it to horkuang@horkuang.com > > NickHK > > "Developer" <developer@noemail.com> wrote in message > news:469ca5a3@newsgate.x-privat.org... > > > > "NickHK" <TungCheWah@Invalid.com> wrote > > > > If you feel inclined to send me an unprotected copy of the WB, I will see > > what I can do whilst stepping thr...

Inserting music in Outlook 2000
Does anyone know the procedure to insert background music, e.g., midi files, etc., into outgoing emails in Outlook 2000? I was able to do this in Outlook Express 2000 with WIN 98 but now have XP and Outlook 2000 and cannot find about how to do it. HELP! Use Word as the mail editor, enable the Web Tools toolbar and use that to insert sounds. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.co...

MP11 ripping CD only plays WAV
Help! This has got to be something simple. I'm new to MP11 on Vista. Can play CD's thru MP11 fine. Ripping CD appears to complete OK, but playback from Library only works with WAV rips. Tried the WMV's and MP3. Any other format seems to lockup MP11 playback and nothing (even the WAV's) playback. Fixes upon restart of MP11. Copied MP3 file from MP11 into another box running MP10 - and it plays fine. Similar problem for me too, except that I'm using XP. Anybody know how to solve this? I even tried re-installing this thing but it just won'...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

Re: Changing domain password via RPC over HTTP #2
Hi Mark, Do you mean that enabling changing password in OWA (on the RPC proxy server) is equivalent to enabling changing password via RPC/HTTP? Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:s2lsm013co202g0tjifohnfa6ibvuick6t@4ax.com... > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:25:09 +0800, "Shel" <shel@msnews.forum.com> > wrote: > > >Hi, > > > >Having a FE RPC/HTTP proxy server, and users connected via HTTP. > >The Exchange servers are in a Resource domain, and user accounts are in > >Accounts domain. > >These a...

music on IE8
After installing IE8 and free RealPLayer SP, any site with music is opening RealPlayer either .wav, .mp3, .wma, … How can I have the windows media player to open, by default and automatically, these files? (On the “File types” in “Folder options” of the “Windows Explorer” the WMA, WAV, and other “opens with” Windows media player.) -- Regards ZVG It has nothing to do with IE8. RealPlayer "stole" the default settings. You don't mention which version of WMP you are running, but if V:11 or earlier, open WMP | Tools | Options | File Types. You will probably see tho...

Re-enabling the toolbox window
Hello, I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6, and I have accidentally closed the toolbox window under resource view for a dialog box. How do I make the toolbox window re-appear? Sincerely, James Simpson Right Click on the toolbar area and should get a menu, select controls or Select Tools -> Customize... then select the toolbars tab. M "James Simpson" <JamesSimpson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108EF0E9-62AA-40F4-BF92-F86A72C05F0C@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6, and I have accidentally closed the > toolbox &g...

Re: Money 2004

DVD info for ripped DVD's playing from hard drive
hello, i have a number of dvd's ripped to my hard drive. when i used to play from the original dvd disc wmp would download chapter info which would display as i skipped through in windows media centre. particularly helpful with concert dvd's. is there a way to get wmp to download this info for hard drive based dvd's also? i've right clicked the dvd while playing it and selected "find dvd info" but nothing happens. i've managed to get all my dvd cases out of the loungeroom but would like the finishing touch. cheers ...

Re: Outlook Message Rules
Subject: Re: Outlook Message Rules From: "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 4/20/2004 3:34:05 AM >-----Original Message----- >"Dave" said in news:16c601c426b6$a960e720 $a501280a@phx.gbl: >> How can I create a single rule that will move a message >> from the Inbox to another if one of several words is found >> in the body of the message. >> I need to filter on several different word, but can't >> create a separate rule for esch word as my rules file >> becomes t...

Re-Opening e-mail Activites
When e-mail Activities are created, I occassionaly want to take action on them, so I would like them to be Open Activities; but the default is that they are created as Closed Activities. What would be the easiest way to change the status back to Open? I looked at the e-mail form, and I added the Status field to the e-mail activity form, but then when I opened the form, the field is deactivated (it cannot be changed manually). Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks, Boolean1 Ah Weel, That was about the easiest thing I ever did. Very cool. Just a simple ...

Re: Access, sound files and Wave
Fred Nurk <fred@nurk.nurk> wrote in news:ee3dYWvRIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl > > "Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <a@m.com> wrote in > news:upJ15KvRIHA.5360@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl > > >> More than likely, they are generated by an outside program which is >> shelled by Access. If you have a pointer to where this file is on the >> Internet, I might be able to answer with more certainty. > > test > test test ...

For Garry VanderMolen
Garry VanderMolen. Below I have copied the 3 box's given when trying to connect to the 2nd IMAP account. 1st. [Window Title] Windows Mail [Content] There are not any folders to show for this account. Would you like to view a list of available folders now? [Yes] [No] [Footer] Get &help from communities 2nd. [Window Title] Downloading Folders from imap.tools.sky.com Jenay [Main Instruction] Downloading Folders [Content] Downloading the list of folders available on the server. This may take a few minutes if you have a slow connection. [Cancel] [Footer] Connect...

Numbered paragraphs with multiple 're-start at 1'.
I have a 70-page test specification with heading numbering to level 3 (using built-in styles). Each step of the test procedure is numbered using a separate list with a style called 'Step'. My reasoning for doing this is that sometimes the test procedure paragraphs are at level 3 and sometimes at level 4. I can't have some level 3 paragraphs as headings and others as test steps. The test steps re-start at 1 after every new heading. Occasionally, it is not possible to re-start at 1 - the numbering just refuses to be changed, and I can't work out why. Twice during th...

Help needed re: parameter query
I create a parameter query to allow users to check records with interview dates that fall between a specific time window on a timely basis. To do so, I first create 2 fields as: start_date: [On! or AFTER (m/d/yyyy):] end_date: [On or BEFORE (m/d/yyyy):] Then for the "interview date" field, I put in the criteria: >=[On or AFTER (m/d/yyyy):] And <=[On or BEFORE (m/d/yyyy):] This way when opening/running the query, the user will be prompted to enter a start date and an end date. However, the test run picks up one record that falls outside the range (along with all other r...

Re: How do I turn off. Accent marks in an Access Database.
were is it "regan whitaker" <regan@windowsmail> wrote in message news:... > HD's pizza cafe i have never been there > "Dwight" <Dwight @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:59B978D6-E654-4CBB-BB95-9455BCF9CFC2@microsoft.com... >>I have a drop down box that locates records from the dropdown in the main >>form. >> >> This is the code that was put in via Access when I selected the MS >> options. >> >> Dim rs As Object >> >> Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clo...

Re: Outlook 2002 and email auto suggest?
repost: The option selected is "show hidden files and folders" - is that right? > "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:#GdVdkKoEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > JDS <noway@notnow.net> wrote: > > Did you enable hidden folders as well? The file itself is not hidden, but > > is in a subfolder of a hidden folder. The usual path is > > %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook > > -- > > Brian Tillman > > > > ...

Re: Extracting email address from unopened messages
Hi, you may find the following article useful: http://www.monkeyjob.com/FileMonk/FMExamp/Extract.htm (Using FileMonkey to extract multiple email addresses from files) Regards, www.monkeyjob.com ...

Funky write access to network drives
I'm having some baffling behavior on a computer and I need some help. I have a new computer (Dell T5500) with XP Pro SP3 that I setup that is acting strange. Every time I try write files to a network drive while logged into my domain it begins to copy and then fails. If I copy a group of small files several files will successfully write and then it fails at a random file. If I copy a large file it will begin and then fail. I've tried all kinds of files from different locations on my local hard drive. I can copy files from the network onto my local hard drive. I have roaming...

Re: Outlook 2000
I am using and have always used Outlook NOT Outlook Express, and I search for .pst on my old data and there are no such files. I have older .pst saved on CD's but I want the latest info when XP crashed. Alec <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using and have always used Outlook NOT Outlook > Express, and I search for .pst on my old data and there > are no such files. There must be. It's in a hidden file, however. You must enable showing hidden files and folders in Folder Options. Control Panel>Appearance and Themes>Folder Options>View&g...

Re: Unable to open exchange 2000 mail box using Outlook 2003
"Ken Tech" <vtechakamphousha@4bizinet.com> wrote in message news:... > Urgent!!! > > My company has Exchange Server 2000 + latest sp on Win2k Server. Client > machines contain Outlook 2000, Outlook XP, and Outlook 2003. All outlook > versions work fine (can connect to exchange server and browse mailbox for > each user. > > Then I try to upgrade Exchnage server 2000 to 2003, the pre-install step has > been done but the program cannot be installed due to inproperly of ADC > version. The upgrade was cancel. > > After that outlook 2003 user cann...