Question to check the conditions and then print the result.

Hey guys can anyone help me?
my question is that ...
Assume that there is a student work sheet and there are 4 columns ........
now we have to check that if the marks of the first two columns(checking
individually) are less than 40 and also the marks of the next two columns are
less than 30(checking individually). if these two conditions satisfy then i
should get the grade as pass in the grade column.
hope u got my question.

0
Neelakanta (13)

=IF(AND(C2<40,D2<40,E2<30,F2<30),"Pass","")

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Neelakanta" <Neelakanta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys can anyone help me?
> my question is that ...
> Assume that there is a student work sheet and there are 4 columns ........
> now we have to check that if the marks of the first two columns(checking
> individually) are less than 40 and also the marks of the next two columns
> are
> less than 30(checking individually). if these two conditions satisfy then
> should get the grade as pass in the grade column.
> hope u got my question.

0
BobNGs (423)

check if programme exist with HWND
Hello NG, so I have a HWND of an application. Sometime it crashes, and so my CopyData runs into unknown space. Is there a possibility to find otu, if an HWND is still alive or if the programme has crashed or was stopped in another way? (I can't find it in Task Manager then). Thanx for help Guido Guido Franzke wrote: > Hello NG, > > so I have a HWND of an application. Sometime it crashes, and so my CopyData > runs into unknown space. > Is there a possibility to find otu, if an HWND is still alive or if the > programme has crashed or was stopped in another way? (I can&...

Backup question

a question and a question

Business Card Print Alignment
My business cards look aligned properly in print preview but when they print there is no margin at the top. I've set the multiple cards per page at .5 top and .75 sides, no vertical or horiz. gaps. This is driving me nuts, any advice on what I need to do would help my sanity, thanks. Check your printer's setup. Make sure you are telling it what stock you are using. that could make a difference. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kocoboy" <kocoboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

Spell Check not working in Publisher 07
My spell check is not working in Publisher 07 but it works in all other programs. I have compared the settings and they seem to be the same as Word and other applications in which is does work. I read about a registry edit to do but that didn't apply. I feel like I have searched everywhere to find a fix but with no luck. What to do? If you've never been able to spell check in Publisher 07, I wonder if the spell checker needs to be installed during a "custom" install. If you don't get an easier fix try a reinstall selecting Custom or maybe Repair. I'm a Pub...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

Printing Publisher documents
I'm trying to print using an Epson Photo R320. I can't get the pages to come out right. I've tried printing the entire Publisher document and I've tried printing (not as a separate book) two pages together. In either case, the page numbers on the back are different than what they should be. I've also tried using a new Ricoh GXl 3000, but the print quality of the photos is terrible. What is it you are printing? a single sheet, a flyer, banner, poster......etc is it double sided or special fold? does your printer print duplex? -- The Code Cage Team Regards, The Co...

401K questions

If / Then Question

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

ROWCOUNT question

Exmerge Question #7

Conditional more than one iif
I need to conditional format based on if two cells are evaluated: If in this row the value in column U is = “1” and the value in column M is > “30” then row should be highlighted green I probably should not wait til the end of the day to start a new excel sheet...lol Joe Hi, Try this CF formula =AND($U1=1,$M1=30) Select the full row before you apply it, change the 1 to the row you are in. -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. ...

Conditional format
I have a query that return values from a table. These fields should all be filled with data, but some are not, and some are filled with wrong data. I need to have my users validate the data in this form. I am currently using conditional format and using yellow background to make the NULL values stand out. I'd like to have the fields with non- valid data have red text. I'm not sure how to write the expression for that in the conditional format setup. Here's the query the form is based on. I need to mark the [tag]! [function_code] control with red text when it has a valu...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...

How to use Boundchecker to check memory leaks in dlls
hi all, am very new to use the tool bounce checker.I m having a dll,which needs to be checked for memory leak. how can I do it... am having very little time to do this check.So, please give me the steps to do it. any help ... Regards hari On May 9, 12:14 pm, hari <haricib...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi all, > am very new to use the tool bounce checker.I m having a dll,which > needs to be checked for memory leak. how can I do it... > > am having very little time to do this check.So, please give me the > steps to do it. > > any help ... > > Regards > hari ...