printing formula version and values togheter

How can I print formulas and values togheter froma excel worksheet?
0
Carlos1 (89)

http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_thread/t=
hread/dc01a20c427d5902/566f0705ec7b3578?lnk=3Dst&q=3Dexcel+print+formula+=
and+values&rnum=3D2&hl=3Den#566f0705ec7b3578

Epinn

"Carlos" <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
How can I print formulas and values togheter froma excel worksheet?

0
someone6932 (228)
9/25/2006 9:30:40 AM
You could go with a John Walkenbach macro posted below which places all
formulas, values and addresses on a separate sheet for printing.

Or a UDF posted below John's macro.

Sub ListFormulas()
'from John Walkenbach
Dim FormulaCells As Range, cell As Range
Dim FormulaSheet As Worksheet
Dim Row As Integer
Dim Ws As Worksheet
    '   Create a Range object for all formula cells
    On Error Resume Next
    Set FormulaCells = Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlFormulas, 23)

    '   Exit if no formulas are found
    If FormulaCells Is Nothing Then
        MsgBox "No Formulas."
        Exit Sub
    End If

    '   Add a new worksheet
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Set FormulaSheet = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Add
    FormulaSheet.Name = "Formulas in " & FormulaCells.Parent.Name

    '   Set up the column headings
    With FormulaSheet
        Range("A1") = "Address"
        Range("B1") = "Formula"
        Range("C1") = "Value"
        Range("A1:C1").Font.Bold = True
    End With

    '   Process each formula
    Row = 2
    For Each cell In FormulaCells
        Application.StatusBar = Format((Row - 1) / FormulaCells.Count, "0%")
        With FormulaSheet
            Cells(Row, 1) = cell.Address _
                    (RowAbsolute:=False, ColumnAbsolute:=False)
            Cells(Row, 2) = " " & cell.Formula
            Cells(Row, 3) = cell.Value
            Row = Row + 1
        End With
    Next cell

    '   Adjust column widths
    FormulaSheet.Columns("A:C").Cells.WrapText = True        ''AutoFit
    Application.StatusBar = False
End Sub

UDF..............................

Function ShowFormula(cell)
    ShowFormula = "No Formula"
    If cell.HasFormula Then ShowFormula = cell.Formula
End Function

=ShowFormula(cellref)

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 00:05:02 -0700, Carlos <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>How can I print formulas and values togheter froma excel worksheet?

0
Gord

Replace values in chart
I have some 20 charts in one file linked to a sheet (Sheet A). Now I have to replicated these charts except that they now should be linked to another sheet (Sheet B). I dont want to individually go to each chart, right click and change the data source. Is there a simple way to do it, something like Ctrl H, wherein you replace all? Thanks in advance. Best Regards Make a copy of the first workbook, copy the data from sheet B onto sheet A, and the charts will now display the new data. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, In...

Excel macro to insert rows if a cell does not equal the value above that cell
I have a spreadsheet listing columns of information for many different people. If more than one row exists for the same person, I'd like to insert 2 rows after the row so that the group is separated from the next group. For example, here's how the data appears now: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 750.00 Smith 5 100.00 Thomas 9 900.00 Here's what I'd like it to look like after running the macro: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 75...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

TCP/IP printing

Formula's
I am setting up a report from a query that has multiple products (36), shipping locations (1,500)/ types (2), retail price for each product at each location, and amount sold from each location per product/location. What I need this report to do is to have one line per product that has four total fields. Two type fields that will count the number locations per the type. In the third field, calculate the average retail price. The last field would then sum the total items sold (all locations). My problem is creating the correct formula’s, I have little experience with access formulas. Wh...

code wild card value for form variable
i use a check box in an option group to generate a specific value for a variable. using the following code If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 2 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "Roch" End If If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 3 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "CNY" End If this variable is hidden on the form and value is used a query. how do i code this, so i can put "*" in the variable and thereby get all values in the query? the query code generates like "*" but i do not know how to code via the fo...

Print Dynamic Range

Default Date Value
How do I get a record create date to automatically fill in on a field in that record as the default value? -- BigK9 In your table you could set the default value to the field as =Date() or set the default value of your field on the form to =Date() "BigK9" <BigK9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B260C6E-2672-4E87-813F-1D15AE6CB806@microsoft.com... > How do I get a record create date to automatically fill in on a field in > that > record as the default value? > -- > BigK9 I recommend making it the default value of the field in the tabl...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION
Hi, I'm getting a "SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION" error when I run a query that has an expression in it. I'm using linked (ODBC from iSeries) tables and I think it is because the data type is set to decimal but I can't change it because it is a linked table. Any suggestions. On Sep 7, 12:14 pm, SteveM <Ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What is your expression? > > Steve > > > > "James" wrote: > > Hi, > > > I'm getting a "SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION&quo...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Right Filling A Formula Whilst Keeping A Static Column
Hello, I have a large worksheet with in excess of 100 rows and 100 columns. In each cell of column C, I have a constant that I need to use as part of the formula applicable to columns D, E, etc. For example; =SUM(C7*D7). I would like to fill right across all subsequent columns so as the formulas are =SUM(C7*E7), =SUM(C7*F7), etc. Alas, what happens is that I am getting =SUM(D7*E7), =SUM(E7*F7), etc. Any suggestion gratefully received. Thanks in advance. Regards, Kevin -- kevtherev ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kevtherev's Profile: http://w...

Formula/Macro to tally up numbers in Excel
I have a list of numbers in a column, e.g. :- 1 4 6 1 35 14 15 15 2 1 6 6 1 19 15 5 and want the computer to work out for me, how many times number x has turned up in column B? I presume this is possible with a function/macro within excel fairly easily? Any advice/pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Please prefably reply in the newsgroup, or via email to "newshelp@the-core.freeserve.co.uk.DELETE", removing the .DELETE from the end of my address. Thanks, Mark Pyne Hi Have a look at COUNTIF() and try something like: =COUNTIF(B:B,1) to count how many 1s there ...

Printing in Vista

keycode only works in OPK version..
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CA6914.3C59C920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I installed the 90 day trial version of Office 2007 Small Business and = when I went to put in the keycode I purchased, it would not accept it. Then I installed the OPK version and the keycode worked there. Why would the 90 day trial version offer to activate a keycode, then not = accept it? And why must it be the OPK version that limits trial usage to = 24 times? Thanks, ...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Trial to Full Version #2
Hello, I am from Brazil and have used Money 2008 trial version and now it has expired and I just realize that Money is available just for US and Puerto Rico. Anyone had experienced it and had it solved? Can you share what do you did? Thanks Andre Andre pisze: > Hello, > > I am from Brazil and have used Money 2008 trial version and now it has > expired and I just realize that Money is available just for US and Puerto > Rico. Anyone had experienced it and had it solved? Can you share what do you > did? Yes, what we did is we searched this group's past posts for s...