printing forms

Hi, i have this table in one sheet
Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender
Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M
John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F

And in another sheet I have couple of forms (application forms,
questionnaires)
Applc. form. No.1
Name:                                        Surname:
Adress:
E-mail:
Gender:

My wish is, to have buttons (or functions) next to each name, that will
print each form with data of this person put in right boxes of the forms.
Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender   Print Form
Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M      Print Form No.1
John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F       Print Form No.1

I can have the forms in word or excel format. Mailmerge doesn't solve my
problem, because that I'll need to make many steps (open file, use filter,
print it, ...).
All I need is one button for each form next to each case.
Is it possible?
0
milos (9)

Hi
do you want with macro or without macro? it is possible with macro or
without. however do mail me with your file to mohdraf@hotmail.com

"milos" wrote:

> Hi, i have this table in one sheet
> Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender
> Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M
> John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F
>
> And in another sheet I have couple of forms (application forms,
> questionnaires)
> Applc. form. No.1
> Name:                                        Surname:
> Adress:
> E-mail:
> Gender:
>
> My wish is, to have buttons (or functions) next to each name, that will
> print each form with data of this person put in right boxes of the forms.
> Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender   Print Form
> Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M      Print Form No.1
> John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F       Print Form No.1
>
> I can have the forms in word or excel format. Mailmerge doesn't solve my
> problem, because that I'll need to make many steps (open file, use filter,
> print it, ...).
> All I need is one button for each form next to each case.
> Is it possible?
I have some little experience with macros, so I don't mind.
I'm sending you e-mail with the table (just a moment please, have to
translate it in English)
Thank you.
Milos

Muhammed Rafeek M píše:

> Hi
> do you want with macro or without macro? it is possible with macro or
> without. however do mail me with your file to mohdraf@hotmail.com
>
> "milos" wrote:
>
> > Hi, i have this table in one sheet
> > Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender
> > Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M
> > John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F
> >
> > And in another sheet I have couple of forms (application forms,
> > questionnaires)
> > Applc. form. No.1
> > Name:                                        Surname:
> > Adress:
> > E-mail:
> > Gender:
> >
> > My wish is, to have buttons (or functions) next to each name, that will
> > print each form with data of this person put in right boxes of the forms.
> > Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender   Print Form
> > Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M      Print Form No.1
> > John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F       Print Form No.1
> >
> > I can have the forms in word or excel format. Mailmerge doesn't solve my
> > problem, because that I'll need to make many steps (open file, use filter,
> > print it, ...).
> > All I need is one button for each form next to each case.
> > Is it possible?
0
milos (9)
8/30/2006 8:17:01 AM
hi
i have repliyed ur mail. here also u can find the macro which i used:
donnot forget to put rate

Sub PrintForm()
Dim i As Long
i = 5
Sheets("list").Select
Do While Trim(Range("B" & i).Value) <> ""
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6").Value = UCase(Range("B" & i).Value)
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B7").Value = UCase(Range("C" & i).Value)
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B8").Value = UCase(Range("D" & i).Value)
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B9").Value = UCase(Range("E" & i).Value)
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B10").Value = UCase(Range("F" & i).Value)
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B11").Value = Range("G" & i).Value
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B12").Value = Range("H" & i).Value
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B14").Value = UCase(Range("I" & i).Value)
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B15").Value = Range("J" & i).Value
    i = i + 1
    Sheets("Form No.1").PrintOut
    Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6:B15").Value = ""
Loop
End Sub

"milos" wrote:

> I have some little experience with macros, so I don't mind.
> I'm sending you e-mail with the table (just a moment please, have to
> translate it in English)
> Thank you.
> Milos
>
> Muhammed Rafeek M píše:
>
> > Hi
> > do you want with macro or without macro? it is possible with macro or
> > without. however do mail me with your file to mohdraf@hotmail.com
> >
> > "milos" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, i have this table in one sheet
> > > Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender
> > > Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M
> > > John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F
> > >
> > > And in another sheet I have couple of forms (application forms,
> > > questionnaires)
> > > Applc. form. No.1
> > > Name:                                        Surname:
> > > Adress:
> > > E-mail:
> > > Gender:
> > >
> > > My wish is, to have buttons (or functions) next to each name, that will
> > > print each form with data of this person put in right boxes of the forms.
> > > Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail          Gender   Print Form
> > > Paul   Gaultier   Baker st 9995  paul@g.com        M      Print Form No.1
> > > John  Smith      Rose st. 5556  john@smith.com  F       Print Form No.1
> > >
> > > I can have the forms in word or excel format. Mailmerge doesn't solve my
> > > problem, because that I'll need to make many steps (open file, use filter,
> > > print it, ...).
> > > All I need is one button for each form next to each case.
> > > Is it possible?
thanx a lot.
is it possible to make a macro that makes automatically buttons with this
macro for all cases (f.e.1000 cases)?
Milos

Muhammed Rafeek M píše:

> hi
> i have repliyed ur mail. here also u can find the macro which i used:
> donnot forget to put rate
>
> Sub PrintForm()
> Dim i As Long
> i = 5
> Sheets("list").Select
> Do While Trim(Range("B" & i).Value) <> ""
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6").Value = UCase(Range("B" & i).Value)
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B7").Value = UCase(Range("C" & i).Value)
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B8").Value = UCase(Range("D" & i).Value)
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B9").Value = UCase(Range("E" & i).Value)
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B10").Value = UCase(Range("F" & i).Value)
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B11").Value = Range("G" & i).Value
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B12").Value = Range("H" & i).Value
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B14").Value = UCase(Range("I" & i).Value)
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B15").Value = Range("J" & i).Value
>     i = i + 1
>     Sheets("Form No.1").PrintOut
>     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6:B15").Value = ""
> Loop
> End Sub
>
> "milos" wrote:
>
> > I have some little experience with macros, so I don't mind.
> > I'm sending you e-mail with the table (just a moment please, have to
> > translate it in English)
> > Thank you.
> > Milos
> >
> > Muhammed Rafeek M píše:
> >
> > > Hi
> > > do you want with macro or without macro? it is possible with macro or
> > > without. however do mail me with your file to mohdraf@hotmail.com

0
milos (9)
8/30/2006 9:22:02 AM
yes that macro will search wether surname is blank or.
it will print till blank surname. (from 5th row to blank surname). if you
want some other way, i will send you mail.

"milos" wrote:

> thanx a lot.
> is it possible to make a macro that makes automatically buttons with this
> macro for all cases (f.e.1000 cases)?
> Milos
>
> Muhammed Rafeek M píše:
>
> > hi
> > i have repliyed ur mail. here also u can find the macro which i used:
> > donnot forget to put rate
> >
> > Sub PrintForm()
> > Dim i As Long
> > i = 5
> > Sheets("list").Select
> > Do While Trim(Range("B" & i).Value) <> ""
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6").Value = UCase(Range("B" & i).Value)
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B7").Value = UCase(Range("C" & i).Value)
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B8").Value = UCase(Range("D" & i).Value)
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B9").Value = UCase(Range("E" & i).Value)
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B10").Value = UCase(Range("F" & i).Value)
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B11").Value = Range("G" & i).Value
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B12").Value = Range("H" & i).Value
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B14").Value = UCase(Range("I" & i).Value)
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B15").Value = Range("J" & i).Value
> >     i = i + 1
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").PrintOut
> >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6:B15").Value = ""
> > Loop
> > End Sub
> >
> > "milos" wrote:
> >
> > > I have some little experience with macros, so I don't mind.
> > > I'm sending you e-mail with the table (just a moment please, have to
> > > translate it in English)
> > > Thank you.
> > > Milos

Hi, is it possible to put in cells also data from another sheet?, for example
when I have another data in sheet "projekty". The script I§m sending doesn't
work.....

Sub PrintPZ()
Dim i As Long
Sheets("list").Select
For i = ActiveCell.Row To ActiveCell.Row
    Sheets("PZ").Range("C13").Value = Range("C" & i).Value
    Sheets("PZ").Range("E32").Value = Sheets("projekty").Range("I" & i).Value
    Sheets("PZ").Range("D34").Value = Sheets("projekty").Range("G" & i).Value
    Sheets("PZ").Range("D38").Value = Range("Y" & i).Value
    Sheets("PZ").Range("F43").Value = Sheets("projekty").Range("M" & i).Value
    Sheets("PZ").Range("F49").Value = Range("V" & i).Value
     i = i + 1
    Sheets("PZ").PrintOut
Next i
End Sub

Thanx
Milos

Muhammed Rafeek M píše:

> yes that macro will search wether surname is blank or.
> it will print till blank surname. (from 5th row to blank surname). if you
> want some other way, i will send you mail.
>
> "milos" wrote:
>
> > thanx a lot.
> > is it possible to make a macro that makes automatically buttons with this
> > macro for all cases (f.e.1000 cases)?
> > Milos
> >
> > Muhammed Rafeek M píše:
> >
> > > hi
> > > i have repliyed ur mail. here also u can find the macro which i used:
> > > donnot forget to put rate
> > >
> > > Sub PrintForm()
> > > Dim i As Long
> > > i = 5
> > > Sheets("list").Select
> > > Do While Trim(Range("B" & i).Value) <> ""
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6").Value = UCase(Range("B" & i).Value)
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B7").Value = UCase(Range("C" & i).Value)
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B8").Value = UCase(Range("D" & i).Value)
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B9").Value = UCase(Range("E" & i).Value)
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B10").Value = UCase(Range("F" & i).Value)
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B11").Value = Range("G" & i).Value
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B12").Value = Range("H" & i).Value
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B14").Value = UCase(Range("I" & i).Value)
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B15").Value = Range("J" & i).Value
> > >     i = i + 1
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").PrintOut
> > >     Sheets("Form No.1").Range("B6:B15").Value = ""
> > > Loop

0
milos (9)

Login with pwd & Open the main form depends on pwd
We have three groups of user that will use our database. Administrator (my boss & me), PowerUser (Manager / Supervisor) & NormalUser (clerk) Now, my front-end .accde will open my designed form – (main menu1) without any control. What we are planning are : 1. Users should have input their password (user can change by themselves) before they can login into the main menu. 2. Different class of user can open their own menu only (eg. Poweruser will open Frm_MainMenu1 & NormalUser will open Frm_MainMenu2 …) that depend on what password they input Could you give...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

code wild card value for form variable
i use a check box in an option group to generate a specific value for a variable. using the following code If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 2 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "Roch" End If If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 3 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "CNY" End If this variable is hidden on the form and value is used a query. how do i code this, so i can put "*" in the variable and thereby get all values in the query? the query code generates like "*" but i do not know how to code via the fo...

Print Dynamic Range

Simple date on form
Hi. I need to show the current date in a text box on a form, allow tha date to be edited if need be by the user, then when the user clicks th save button, save the edited (or if not edited, current date) to th worksheet. I also don't want the date to read mm/dd/yy. I would lik it to read dd/mm/yy. I'm pretty sure I know how to save to the worksheet, but I thought had better mention it, as there may be some little trick to it!. Can anyone help me please -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you need it to be on a form? using an input box would be easier, somethi...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Cannot protect form
I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks! Sorry, accitentally posted in wrong area. "Kila" wrote: > I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start > enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks! Could you clarify what you're doing? Outlook has no command like that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Admini...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

data from sql to pdf form
how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf form? thank sam Idea #1 Sql Server Reporting Services. PDF is one export option. You should supply which version(s) of Sql Server you have.............the more information you provide, the more exact any tips can be. "Sam" <focus10@zahav.net.il> wrote in message news:uUqHHPLhKHA.5424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf > form? > > thank > sam > > sql server 2000 &quo...

Saving a Customized Form Times Out
When we try to customize a form and save it, it hangs for awhile, then we get a "this page can not be displayed" error. However, it appears that the customizations made to the form still get saved. It only happens when we try to save changes to a form. Has anyone had this problem before? Any information will be extremely appreciated! Thanks, Dusty ...

Printing in Vista

Running tally on form
MS Access 2003 front end, Sql back end, multiple user environment. Info: I have a form used for auditing evidence. It is based on a select query whose criteria is the storage location [STORAGE]. A barcode is scanned which inputs the unique identifier [ID] for the item. VBA code then determines if the item is still active or needs to be destroyed based on the status of the evidence [DISPOSITION]. If it is active ([DISPOSITION]=0), several fields are populated with information to show that the item has been audited, who audited it, and at what time. If it is to be destroyed ...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Can I use Excel to create a form?
Hi, Is it possible to make a form by Excel? I need creat a form which will need users fill some information such as Name _____ Address _______ The user can only put information on the line but should not be able to change the form. Can Excel do this? Thanks! You can lock cells that shouldn't be changed and unlock cells that can be changed (format|cells|protection tab). After you do that, you have to protect the worksheet (tools|Protection|protect sheet) This kind of protection is easily broken, but it's made for things like this--to stop users from overwriting formulas and l...

I need a cold call / sales call tracking form
with colums for sales, NI's, # of calls, # of contacts, and (not absoulutly nessasary) Matt Clark wrote: > with colums for sales, NI's, # of calls, # of contacts, and (not > absoulutly nessasary) Try this one for Word: http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?assetid=TC011782471033&QueryID=NZk8F0cAG0&respos=6&rt=2 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ...