printing data from different location in same worksheet

hi community

is it possible to print data from different location example: i want to
print colum B and data from colum H

when I used ctrl+select and do a Print Preview, I can see both columns

But when I use Print Option: "Print Selection", I can only see column B and
column H
now goes to next page

can anybody please tell me how to do such that I able to view both columns
in the same Preview Page taken from the File Menu > Print....

thanks community for the help :)
--
oldLearner57

Did you try File -> Page Setup -> Sheet Tab
Select the column B data for Columns to repeat at left
Select the Column H data for Print Area

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote:

> hi community
>
> is it possible to print data from different location example: i want to
> print colum B and data from colum H
>
> when I used ctrl+select and do a Print Preview, I can see both columns
>
> But when I use Print Option: "Print Selection", I can only see column B and
> column H
> now goes to next page
>
> can anybody please tell me how to do such that I able to view both columns
> in the same Preview Page taken from the File Menu > Print....
>
> thanks community for the help :)
> --
> oldLearner57
thanks :) now i got it and also able to apply to different cell ranges at
different location.

much appreciated :->
--
oldLearner57