Print Question Newbie Please help

I am creating a spreadsheet that I need to print on 11x17 paper. My printer
does not support 11x17 but I can send it to someone that does. How can I
format my spreadsheet to use 11x17 so I can see all the cells etc.

My guess is I need to install a print driver that supports 11x17 am I on the
right track?

If so can anyone suggest what I can use?

Thanks

Tom

It has removed 0 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Instead of using any printer, why not give a call to that other person and ask
what printer they use most often.

Then install that printer driver.

--

Dave Peterson
0

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Thomas R Grassi Jr" <kwjetskiking@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am creating a spreadsheet that I need to print on 11x17 paper. My printer
>does not support 11x17 but I can send it to someone that does. How can I
>format my spreadsheet to use 11x17 so I can see all the cells etc.
>
> My guess is I need to install a print driver that supports 11x17 am I on
> the right track?
>
> If so can anyone suggest what I can use?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

> It has removed 0 spam emails to date.
> Try SPAMfighter for free now!

0
jl_paules (2767)

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

SerialNumberCount question
What is the SerialNumberCount column in the item table supposed to represent - the total number of available serial numbers, the total number of serial numbers regardless of status, etc...? Thank you, Kevin A serialised item can have either 1 serial number, or 2 or 3. That is what the count is. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "kskinne" wrote: > What is the SerialNumberCount column in the item table supposed to represent > - the total number of available serial numbers, the total number of serial > numbers regardl...

help #18
I have a column in an excel sheet (max 65000 rows) which contains text. I want to strip off the first word of the text string and place this into a different column leaving the rest(minus this one word) in the original column cell. in toal i have 85000 records and doing this by hand will take for ever. Once this is done I will transfer all records to an access database. can some one please give me a guide on how to go about doing this In an adjacent column =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(" ",A1)) and copy down. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

POS Error
We're running POS 1.3r using PCCHARGE. In the past month we have received 3 errors while processing either a sale or a return using a credit card. After scanning the card the register displays the following error message: ERROR 2147217871 TIMEOUT EXPIRED (SOURCE MICROSOFT OLE DB PROVIDER FOR SQL SERVER). It then goes on to say (SQL STATE HYT00 NATIVE ERROR 0) NO HELP FILE AVAILABLE. At this point the transaction exits. I've since discovered that the CUSTOMER's record has not been updated to reflect TOTALVISITS or TOTALSALES. Additionally, TENDERTOTALS, TENDERENTRY, and BAT...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Project Accounting Question
I created a new project (T&M), changed its status to open from estimated. However, I am not seeing this project in the lookup window for expense entry or purchasing. What could be happening here? Have you entered Cost Categories under the BUDGET button for that project which are of types Employee Expense or Purchases. If the project doesnt have any COst Cats of the type related to the transaction you want to post, it wont show in the list. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13e501c49c86$bc84b160$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I created a new project (T&...

Unable to offer remote help to Windows 7 Clients
Hi all, Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows 7 machines... Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? Thanks, Dan Daniel Jewel wrote: > Hi all, > > Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows > 7 machines... > > Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? > > Thanks, > > Dan I don't know if this is a "support" issue as more of a dealing with UAC issue. Did you read up on the Vista/2k3 interaction? Same rules app...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

Importing Question!
:confused: I don't know exactly to what forum I should be posting this question so I thought I'd start here with the gurus. Situation: Background: I work in the bankrupcy department of my company. Each week there i an excel document that is updated with new accounts that have gon bankrupt. (I copy this document to another location so it doesn't ge overwritten.) On my copy of the accounts I have a color coding schem to classify each account. However, each week there are more account added and I am currently having to go threw the entire list of account again, color coding ...

Help!! #3
I am new to the forum and would greatly appreciate any assistance that experienced Outlook users have. I cannot send/receive any emails on Outlook and continue to receive the following error message "(0x80042109) Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) email server." I contacted my service administrator and everything looks fine on there end. Guessing that I might have a corrupt file? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you connected to a different network than what your email is set up to use? For example, you have ...

"Tiled" print setting.

Unable to set server rules following server migration
Hi, I have just migrated our company from one exchange 5.5 server to another using exmerge. All appears to have gone well apart from server rules. Users rules are erroring and when we try to create new rules we get the following error messages: Outlook 98 - There is not enough space on the Microsoft Exchange Server to store all of your rules. The rules that failed to upload have been deactivated. Outlook 2003 - One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange Server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient...

CHtmlView and Printing

Query search question
I download a list of information onto a table, and i'd like to make a search on that item. I put in "*" & [Search Item] & "*" into the item field with the wildcards just in case. This works fine. Now lets say I'm looking up cars, so in the search input box that pops run when I run the query I type in dodge and that brings backs dodge matches. If I want to look up red dodges do I put like "red" and "*" & [Search Item] & "*" or "red" &"*" & [Search Item] & "*" ? I've trie...

Problems with printing

HELP- Money 2005 will not load
I have purchased two copies of Money 2005, one for my notebook and the other for my desktop. The notebook loaded with no problem and has overwritten Money 2001 and converted the files. It will not load on the Desktop, error message says some files could not be loaded and to run setup again. I have three times it still will not load. Why not, I have closed down all software that is running anti virus etc. Both computers are running XP Home Spanish. I am really pissed off, what can I do to get it to load. Peter Cleife Me Again I downloaded the UK Trial Version from the web, this loa...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista