print from spreadsheet

I have a speadsheet with  a b c d e f g h i columns
and i just want to print   a      c   g   h
how can I do that on one page??

--
jladik
jladika's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=910

Hide the unwanted columns>print

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9104
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=387264

0
Don
7/14/2005 6:45:03 PM
You could set columns B, D, E & F to hidden

"jladika" wrote:

> I have a speadsheet with  a b c d e f g h i columns
> and i just want to print   a      c   g   h
> how can I do that on one page???
>

> --
> jladika
> jladika's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9104
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=387264

0
bigwheel926 (227)
7/14/2005 6:45:07 PM
KHold down Ctrl key and click on the tops of columns B, D, E, F, and
I...........then Right-click > Hide...........then go ahead and print
normally...............

To unhide, click on Column A and drag across to J and right-click >
unhide..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"jladika" <jladika.1s68mq_1121364463.505@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:jladika.1s68mq_1121364463.505@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I have a speadsheet with  a b c d e f g h i columns
> and i just want to print   a      c   g   h
> how can I do that on one page???
>

> --
> jladika
> jladika's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9104
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=387264

0
croberts (1377)

Printing historical P&L
Is it possible to print monthly P&Ls from prior years? I am using Dynamics v6.00g5 and don't seem to be able to do it. I did manage to figure out how to print historical balance sheets but not income statements. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

printing visual basic code in color
When I write Visual Basic code in Excel, it displays in color (blue for VB statements, green for comments). Is there any way to have these colors printed when I print my code (it always comes out in all black)? Hi Libby, Use Pretty Code. www.prettycode.com Works as an add-in for VB. For Office or Excel VBA you have to export the module or form code and open it in Pretty Code for printing. -- John johnf202 at hotmail dot com "Libby" <marschall.2@osu.edu> wrote in message news:019801c360f2$1cd689c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I write Visual Basic code in Excel, it d...

Can't print graph with spreadhseet information
I have a spreadsheet, which at the bottom has an inserted bar chart. With my old printer, I was able to print the graph without problems, but with the new printer, the graph does not even show on the print-preview screen and does not print out on the paper. I have tried selecting the print are, but that's not working either. Please help!! Hold the shift key and select the nonprinting chart, so the chart is highlighted by white handles instead of black ones. Go to Format menu, select Object... and on the Properties tab, make sure Print Object is checked. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, ...

how do I customize print size in xp with excel 2000
I have a form that is 6.75X10.75 that printed correctly from excel 2000 and Win 98 se. Since upgrading to Win XP pro, I am unable to customize to that size in my page setup. How else would I do that? ...

creating a rule to print attachments
Good morning, All! I am having a problem with the following rule creation: If I receive an e-mail that has an attachment (let's just limit this to .pdf files for the moment...I am sure that there is a flaw in that thought-process...I am more interested in the rules creation thought-process at the moment) and I would like to print both the e-mail itself and the accompanying attachment how do I do that? I can print just the e-mail no problem. I can open Adobe Acrobat Reader no problem. However, I can not get Adobe Reader to open that specific attachment and I can not get that atta...

Print Parameters
Is there a way to copy print parameters between sheets in a workbook? -- Thanks, Brian Some of them... You can select the "sending" worksheet and then ctrl-click on the others that should share the print settings. This groups the sheets. Then use File|page setup and make the changes that are allowed. Then when you're done, ungroup the sheets by right clicking on any of the selected sheets and choosing Ungroup Sheets. If you forget to do this, then you may ruin your worksheets. Almost any change you make to a sheet in a group gets made in the other sheets i...

Printing the Workbook
Hi. I'm using Excel 97. I've got 6 sheets. All sheets prints one page exept one sheet that prints two pages, so there are 7 pages to print. My printer is set to print automatic duplex. This is what I am seeking to get: Sheet Name Paper Side of Paper No. Funds 1 Front Bank 1 Back Petty Cash 2 Front 2 Back Expenditure 3 Front Equipment 3 Back Balances 4 Front 4 Back (Blank) But I get the following: Funds ...

Duplicate receipts printing
Hi, I have a problem with duplicate receipts printing from the POS on a random basis. I only have Printer 1 set up and this is also the only one set to print journals. I have also checked the receipt count is set to 1 for all transaction type’s. Like I say it doesn't happen on every transaction which makes me think that it could be something to do with the item or something else set someone in the database. Has anyone come across this before or have any ideas? Any help will be appreciated!. Matt ...

Report to Print Checks
How can I determine which report is being used as the one to print our companies checks? We have a top and bottom check format, and there are four top and bottom options. I have tried altering them all, but it does not result in a change in the end product. I have verified that I have set proper access to these particular modified forms and reports. Therefore, I am wanting to see if it is pulling from a report that I am not seeing so that I can get it edited. hi, print the report to screen. The title bar will then say which report you printed. it will say something li...

print area poser
need to know if this is possible want to automatically print data from sheet 1 via a print area in sheet2 once it has printed the data, i need it to clear this data and read from another row on sheet 1 all in all i need a single row print area in sheet 2 to read from about 50 different rows in sheet 1. dont think its possible myself but what do you reckon???? regards neil -- neilwebb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Printing packing lists automatically
Hello: In GP9, is there a way to be able to print packing lists automatically? With the help of one of the SQL Reporting Services sessions at Convergence, I think it can work, but does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance. -Joe Hi Joe, If no luck with GP 9 please take a look at Messenger by Liaison. You can set up unlimited rules per business form and if you like trigger certain forms to be transmitted (via email, fax, print, etc.) based on your GP data. www.liaisonsc.com Best Regards, Tom Nielsen Liaison Software 800.811.4618 x201 "Joe" wrote: ...

Excel 2002 Color Printing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59124.DB3F0E00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Printing in black and white only when the workbook has colored = background and colored letters and numbers. The "Print in black and = white is not checked". ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59124.DB3F0E00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

How Do I Print All of a Spreadsheet?
I just received a file and when I clicked on it, it turned out to be an Excel spreadsheet. So I want to print it, but it only prints the left edge of the page and when I use print preview and go to the bottom, it never continues with the right side. Documentation says to change the scale to fit width to 1 page, but that doesn't change anything. C-B Use the mouse to select the region to be printed Use the menu command File | Print Area and Set Now everything should print best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email &quo...

borders don't print
I recently got a file from someone with the following problem: Border lines which are visible on screen do not come out on print (nor when printing to PDF), even though they DO appear on "print preview". When I create a new sheet in the same document, printing works fine for that new sheet - so I guess it's a sheet-specific problem, rather than a general setting. Anyone?? BTW, I use Excel v.X for Mac, Service Release 1. ...

Chart printing
When I print an Excel 2003 chart that requires multiple printer pages because of its size, the outline of the chart prints correctly over the multiple pages but the plot area of the chart gets compressed onto the first page. I get the same results no matter which printer I use so I don't think it is the print driver. Any ideas why this happens or suggestions to fix this problem would be appreciated. Thanks ...

How do I print just one label in Publisher 2003?
I was wondering if i can print just one label, and not a whole sheet in Publisher 2003? Also is thier a way to specify the position on the sheet? Thanks in advance This is how I do it with Publisher 2000. Start with an 8�"x11" work sheet. Arrange, set the rows, columns and margins to the specs of your label sheet. Create your label in the cell of your choice. Print it. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Chowman" <Chowman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80D63540-293A-4BBB-B804-A6E226EE100D@microsoft.com... > I was wondering if i can print just one lab...

How to print address label from single business card?
I like to print a single mailing label from the Contact record in Outlook. Can I do it from the Business Card. -- G. Vance, Ph.D. Products That Matter.ca Kinder, Safer, Faster Disinfectants Dundas, Ontario "George Vance" <GeorgeVance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42C2EBAF-8A8B-461D-8458-A7CD42B487D2@microsoft.com... > I like to print a single mailing label from the Contact record in Outlook. > Can I do it from the Business Card. > -- > G. Vance, Ph.D. > Products That Matter.ca > Kinder, Safer, Faster Disinfectants >...

Printing Item Notes on Receipt
I sell classes and would like the date and time of the class to print on the receipt. We ring each class as a different item. Is there some way to print a note on the receipt for certain items? Thanks for any info. This would help us a lot! Daniela Stout Cozy Quilt Shop Daniela, How about Sub Descriptions? First Sub is the Date, Second is the Time. To make them print and display, SO Manager | File | Configuration | Options tab | Items options | checkmark Show Item Subdescriptions and/or Show previous defined... -- * "Daniela" <Daniela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Printing multiple worksheets in 2000
How do I print multiple worksheets as one print job in Excel 2000? Hi Mary Select the Sheets you want(hold the Ctrl key when you select them) and print Don't forget to ungroup Or use this macro lines ActiveWorkbook.PrintOut 'the whole workbook Worksheets.PrintOut 'all worksheets Sheets.PrintOut 'all sheets Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3")).PrintOut 'all sheets in the array ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut 'print all selected sheets ActiveSheet.PrintOut 'only the activesheet Sheets("Sheet1").PrintOut 'only "Sheet1...

print to different printers based on site location
we are the central office with multiple warehouses. A customers' order contains items from several warehouses. we want to print what comes from warehouse 1 on printer A and what comes from warehouse 2 on printer B is it possible? to print sections of the order to specific printers depending on site id of the warehouse? The ability to send Picking Tickets and Packing Slips to different printers based on warehouses was added to Named Printers for v8.0. I believe this what you are looking for. David Musgrave [MSFT] Orginal Developer of Named Printers Senior Development Consultant Es...

How to make printed email header include list of attachments
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop This may be the thing I miss most since my IT guy got me to switch from dear Eudora. I don't print out email unless I must, but it's really annoying that the list of attachments doesn't appear. Please help! On 2/25/10 9:07 AM, dufois@officeformac.com wrote: > but it's really annoying that the list of attachments doesn't appear. > Please help! See if this script will help: Print Message w-Attach X 1.0.2 http://scriptbuilders.net/files/printmessagewattachx1.0.2.ht...

Page breaks shift after preview/setting print pref
I have a small database (16 pages; 659 rows/13 columns) where the page break consistantly shifts from its forced position (i.e. I have manually placed the breaks where needed). It is saved with new position intact, etc., but still shifts when either reopened or after previewing and/or setting printing preferences. Others opening the workbook from other PC have different page break settings than mine... What is the user interface error here? :-) Thanks for any feedback, no matter how embarressing... -- Always hoping to learn, Lara :-) If you have the bag filled to the brim, then j...

Modify # of Receipts Printed
Does anyone know of a way to modify the number of receipts/ick tickets/etc that are printed depending on the transaction type, ex.: 1. On Account w/Delivery...print 1 Full Page Invoice & No Pick Ticket vs On Account w/No Delivery...print 3 Full Page Invoices and 1pick Ticket ... no Thermal Receipt for either. 2. Cash Transaction w/Delivery...print 2 Full Page Receipts &1 Thermal Printer Receipt vs. Cash Transaction w/No Delivery..print 1 Full Page Receipt, 1 Thermal Receipt & 1 Pick Ticket. Etc... I know how to modify the # of each type of receipt we have via St...

Documents that are corrupt, invalid print options
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Ok, so occasionally we receive documents in xlsx format from an outside partner that cannot be opened by Excel 2008 for Mac, the error is &quot;The file might have been damaged or modified from its original format&quot;. <br><br>If you try to open this document in Excel 2007 for Windows, we get the following error, &quot;Excel found unreadable content in 'file name here.xlsx'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Y...

Open in print preview
How do I get an Excel document to open directly to print preview? Can this even be done? Thanks. You would have to do this using workbook_open code. Private Sub Workbook_Open() ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview End Sub Right-click on the Excel logo left of "File" on the menu or on the logo at left end of title bar if not maximized. Select "View Code". Copy/Paste the above code into that modulw. Save/close and re-open. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:19:04 -0700, Me <Me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I get an Excel...