price list rounding

I am able to adjust the whole range of prices by paste special multiply.
Cant figure how to make the range round to the nearest whole dollar amount.

Why not just change the format of the column to currency with 0 decimal places?

"francesclaire1" wrote:

> I am able to adjust the whole range of prices by paste special multiply.
> Cant figure how to make the range round to the nearest whole dollar amount.

drop-down list
Can a dropdown list be populated in code? I would like to use ado to retrieve a list from an Access database with VBA and use it to populate a dropdown. Alternatively, could I populate a group of cells and then dynamically (in VBA code) set the dropdown list source to the group of cells? Thanks Bill I found some sample code here: http://tinyurl.com/3brzjy http://tinyurl.com/3ywvhr Does that help? --JP On Mar 21, 8:51=A0am, "BillE" <bel...@datamti.com> wrote: > Can a dropdown list be populated in code? > > I would like to use ado to retrieve a list from an...

$#,###.## format in a List Box
My list box is showing 1234.6789 When It should be showing $1,234.67 can I format my list box, my query that is showing the correct format Thanks for any Help....Bob On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:30:42 +1200, "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: > > >My list box is showing 1234.6789 When It should be showing $1,234.67 can I >format my list box, my query that is showing the correct format >Thanks for any Help....Bob > Put a calculated field in the query using the Format() Function: ShowNum: Format([yourfield], "Currency") or ShowNum: Format([yourfi...

How do I organize my drop-down font list? Most-used first.
I hate going through the whole font list each time I design (or update) a page. Any way to organize the drop-down font list with my "favorites" at the top of the list? Thank you!! Not an option. Besides, with only a handful of web-safe fonts you really shouldn't need to. http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B633D68-8C98-4DAA-A024-4B240CDE4650@microsoft.com... > I hate going throu...

French names in folder list
My operating system is XP and in outlook some of my folder names are in french. Such as "Elements supprimes" and "Boite aux lettres". Outlook won't let me rename or change the name of the folders. IT changed some of the names back to English but they can't figure out how the change my Outlook Today folder from saying "OutLook Today - Boite aux lettres - Dennis. Please help!! ...

Outlook Today Task List Order
XP Home, Outlook 2003 In the Tasks folder, I can customize the view so that I can manually move tasks up and down in the list. How can I make this manually created list order appear in Outlook Today? It appears that in Outlook Today I can not customize the task list view, other than assigning sort orders, is it true? -- ICQ# ...

Folder order reversed in folder list (Outlook 2000)
In Outlook 2000, for most of our users, the Outlook Today folder appears at the top of the folder list, followed by personal folders in alphabetical order. However, for one particular user, the order of his folder list has somehow become reversed - Outlook Today appears at the bottom of the list. Is there an easy way to remedy this? ...

Messages list is not correct
When I open up outlook, the first thing that I see is Calendar, Tasks, and Messages. It always shows messages=none. However, that is not the case. I have 34 in my inbox, 52 sent items, and 31 deleted items. I want the Messages list to accurately reflect this information. I am using Outlook 2002. If you're talking about Outlook Today, it will only show the number of NEW (unread) items in a folder...not the total number of items. The total number of items in a folder should appear in the status bar when you are in that folder. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to ...

List box, Combo box
Is it possible to select an existing item in a drop down menu, such as list or combo box, and have it link to another sheet tab, for exampl sheet2 or sheet -- P-C-Surgeo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- P-C-Surgeon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1477 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26396 yes, it is possible. it involves writing a macro for that combobox o listbox -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra&#...

Column drop-down list sorter
I need to create a drop-down memu in the column headers that show only rows with corresponding list info. So, I have a column title Names, I have 10 rows of data and under the column Names, I have Nancy, Katie and Mary. I need to be able to select only Mary and all the other rows that have Nancy and Katie in that column are not shown. Does that make sense? and how do I do it? Use the Autofilter feature. http://www.officearticles.com/excel/using_autofilter_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "CMonroe329" <CMonroe329@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Emails sent to a distribution list are delivered multiple times
A user has sent an email (marketing info) to a distribution list (50+ addresses), the email is delivered to every address 50+ times. We have here Exchange 1003 with all the latest patches, emails are sent through a smart-host of our ISP. What can we do to prevent such things from happening? If I understand your question correctly then here it is ..... Under Exchange General Tab of your DL select the option "From Authenticated users only". WP. "Roland" wrote: > A user has sent an email (marketing info) to a distribution list (50+ > addresses), the email is ...

Importing a distribution list into another distribution list
I am using Microsoft 2002 and wonder if I can import an existing distribution list into another existing distribution list? I am trying to avoid entering individual emails into an existing distribution list. I'd like to be able to import the entire list. Pat Speir <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Microsoft 2002 and wonder if I can import an > existing distribution list into another existing > distribution list? I am trying to avoid entering > individual emails into an existing distribution list. > I'd like to be able to import the ...

outlook 2003 view folder list
I have been using outlook 2000 since it was released. I set up the display (over all look) to show only the folder list wich includes contact, calendar....on the left hand side (LHS)and the expanded topic on the right hand side. Now I received outlook 2003 and want to get back that look I can't get it , my contacts and calendar is at the boton LHS, Its look cluthered... can some body help Jim There are a few things you can do to make Outlook 2003 look the way older versions did; however, not everything can be changed. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview f...

Deleted Distribution Lists (OL2003) still show...how do I completely delete??
I had created a DL in OUTLOOK 2003. It had a list of people from my address book. I decided I wanted to completely change the name of the DL. I removed each individual person and then DELETED (using CTRL+D) the DL from my CONTACTS folder. My company uses and EXCHANGE GAL for addresses, but this DL was in my personal AB. Everytime I go back into e-mail in the TO: box, and I type the first 1, 2 or 3 letters of a name (which was similar to the DL I had created), it keeps showing the DL in the TO box, even though it is empty and has been deleted. How do I get the DL to be COMPLETELY GONE? M...

Disable Price Locking When Quote Converted to an Order
When an order is created for a quote the price is locked so cannot be changed (unlike when creating an order direct). We only use Quotes and Orders to monitor correspondence not as a the primary sales order mechanism so we need teh flexibilty of making changes after the order is created. Does anybody know how this can be disabled? thanks Scott ...

Adding some list items
Hello, I have an easy one here that I cannot seem to figure out. I have a simple list A:A = Vendor B:B = Amount C:C = Category (from dropdown list) What is the formula to get the sum of only the items in a specific category? E2 to E9 is the list of the categories. I tried =SUMIF(B:B,$E$2=C2) and it comes back as zero when B2=1000 and E2 and C2 are the same. Please help. The syntax of SUMIF is =SUMIF(criteria_range, criteria, sum_range) The last argument is not needed if the same as the first - this is not your case We need to sum the B values for all records having...

How to prevent Money from rounding off the numbers?
Hello, Is it possible to prevent MS Money from rounding off the numbers to the right of the decimal point? MS Money changes $42.079 to $42.08. Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, George wrote: > >Is it possible to prevent MS Money from rounding off the numbers to the >right of the decimal point? MS Money changes $42.079 to $42.08. Enter the Quantity and the Total. Let Money compute the share price. However if you want to enter a Total of $42.079, Money is not going to let you. "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:fc5300h2umej...

Scrolling list?
Isn't there a way to make a scrolling list of fields on a form? I only use Access occasionally and it used to be 2003 and now it's 2007. I used 2007 for a project last year too so it's not like I'm just in transition. But if I have a form of say people, and on that form I want an endless scrollable list of say appointments (which links to its own table), isn't there some way, maybe using a bound object frame or something, to set that up? I've found a video tutorial online about putting one form on another, the same effect I guess as using the subform item in for...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

automatically adjust sale price
When I add a product it does ask the purchase price and the sale price but I am looking for a easier way so that all he products have the markup added to it instead of manually doing it and risking a error. How do I do this? Money 2004 SBE ...

list of figures and tables -- several go missing when tables inser
First, this is not a problem with assigning a caption to a picture or not having a picture in line with text or any of the known issues I have read on this and other sites. I've diligently checked style formatting and even started with a new list of figures and list of tables and tested each update after inserting each caption and then each image file. The 16 figures and 12 tables in my list of figures/tables all showed after I added all captions. Next, I inserted (& tested) each figure after I added them. So far, so good. Then I added tables captions (it worked). However...

Mailing list
After a trade show I have a few hundred people who would like information emailed. We also have a few hundred more from past events. What's the best way to manage this with Outlook? I don't want to add 300+ people to my address book. I suppose I could create another account and use it as the repository of email addresses for such purposes. I thought that it might be useful to be able to use something like Excel to hold the email addresses and merge them with a personalized document as well as related attachments for emailing. The fact that Excel won't go beyond 65K rows...

Drop down lists?
Hello, I am fairly new to advanced excel use. Here is what I am trying to do: I want to create a master list of names on sheet 1. On sheet 2 I would like 150 cells in column 2 to each have a drop down box that allows me to choose one of the names in the master list on sheet 1. I know this can be down and cannot find how. Please help!! Thank you You can use Data Validation to create the dropdown lists. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Tim wrote: > I want to create a master list of names on sheet 1. On sheet 2 I wou...

Drop List
How to create a droplist in a cell? Thank you in advance for your help...MK Menu Data > in Validatation options you must choose to permit only a "list" of values... the list may be in cells A1:A10 for example or may be given as is 1;2;3 Here's a pretty descriptive article, MK. http://www.officearticles.com/excel/drop-down_using_data_validation_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "MK" <MK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5969FDF8-87AA-4916-A510-25002CF81DC4@microsoft.com.....

Block Sender List #3
Greetings Is there anyway via outlook express or via an SDK or some function call to access the Block Sender list in text format, ultimately to be captured into an excel spreadsheet? I have a list of Block Senders that I wish to check and sort, in excel or a text file. All I can find is the graphic window which does not help much but look at it . Thanks in advance "Barry Fawthrop" <barryNOSPAM@ttienterprises.orgINVALID> wrote in message news:9EtRb.126808$I05.2401937@twister.tampabay.rr.com... > Greetings > Is there anyway via outlook express or via an SDK or some f...

LParam in a list control
I am trying to create objects and store their pointers in the LParam of my list control. This all works, but clearly I need to tidy up these objects when an item is deleted from the list. I have written a DeleteAllItems method which loops round all the items and clears the list and deletes the objects so all should be well. Problem is that I get memory leaks when the app closes, so I am obviously not deleting the objects. My test populates the list with 5 objects and deletes them, then re-populates with 5 objects again. I call my DeleteAllItems method once myself, then once automaticall...