Positioning 2 User Forms

Hi

I hope I explain this correctly - I have user form 1 which on opening fills
the monitor screen with everything in its correct place and working OK.
Within the same Workbook I have a small user form 2 which is opened by a
command button on user form 1. On opening that works perfectly OK. However no
matter what I try and do and that includes changing Start Up Position =  in
the VBA  the damn thing always opens in the middle of user form 1 - when the
desired position would be in an empty space available on the baseline of user
form1.

Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated

Cheers ----- Mully
0
mully (74)

Try setting userform2's startuppos property to manual and userform2's left
and top properties to whatever you need them to be, something like left =
350 and top = 150. It seemed to work for me.

HTH

Ken

0
KenMacksey (98)
6/10/2005 7:01:47 PM
Hi Ken

Thanks very much - worked perfectly - got it just where its needed to be -
able to see both forms clearly -  Never thought about setting to manual  -
old age and Alzhiemers setting in - Once again thank you for your help.

Cheers ------ Mully

"Ken Macksey" wrote:

> Try setting userform2's startuppos property to manual and userform2's left
> and top properties to whatever you need them to be, something like left =
> 350 and top = 150. It seemed to work for me.
>

> HTH
>
> Ken

0
mully (74)
6/10/2005 7:34:03 PM
You are welcome.

Ken

0
KenMacksey (98)

change horizontal header position in excel
Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER or FOOTER in EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. pico Wrote: > Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER o > FOOTER in > EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. Pico, Can't you go into View/Header-Footer and use the "Left-Center-Right" catagories? You could use spaces in front of your data to move back an forth. Dav -- Piranh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Piranha's Profi...

Using external email address for AD user
We have certain users that we would like to use an external email address for and give access to resources in the domain. The only solution I have found so far is to create an account they will use for access and then to add a contact so we can send emails and add as a member of DL's. Ideally, I would like to do this without adding 2 separate objects in AD. Is that possible? Hi there, Are you aware that you can create a user and mail-enable them (not mailbox-enable), establishing an external address on the account. It removes the need for both a contact and a user accoun...

IMF Enable for all users?
Does anyone know if there is a way to force/re-enable the Junk Email server-side processing for ALL users on an Exchange server. Got a box with about 500 users on it, and, for whatever reason, there's about 15 percent of the accounts that don't process any junkmail. Instead of manually having to logon to OWA as each user, and enable the checkbox, it would be nice to just force it for all accounts? Any ideas? Thanks, It sound like Outlook Web Access Web Administraion is something for you. You can download it at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4BBE706...

enter text 2 cells same time 2 different sheets
I want to enter text in cell in sheet 1 and have it appear in a cell on sheet 2 also Select both sheets, using Shift and left-click on the sheet tabs.............then select a cell and type away........the values will appear in the same cells on both sheets Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jack" <crabber1@ comcast .net> wrote in message news:700AD143-4B2D-4523-8849-79D5FA132392@microsoft.com... > I want to enter text in cell in sheet 1 and have it appear in a cell on sheet 2 also Jack, If it's the same cell (same address) in the two sheets, you can select both sheet...

pfmigrate #2

How do I create a stacked chart based on 2 tables of data?
Hello - I am using Office 2003 I would like to create a stacked column chart based on 2 tables of data, showing the 2nd table as the 2nd data series (column). Stacked charts appear to be fine based on 1 data source but I need it on 2. Any help would be much appeciated. Thanks ...

Refresh form after macro updates fields
I'm using Access 07. I have a form Employees based on a table of the same name. I also have a form Policies also based on a table of that same name. Table Employees contains basic personal information on employees, while Policies contains insurance policy information. The policies table also contains some of the same info as the Employees table (name, DOB, etc ...) An employee may have multiple policies. On the data entry form Employees, the user enters the basic employee info (name, DOB, SSN, etc ...) then clicks a button to open the entry form for Policies. On the Po...

Macro problem #2
Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 3/16/2005 by jim ' ' Range("B9").Select Selection.Cut Range("F8").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Range("F10").Select End Sub Hello How do I get this macro to start where it stops? I want it to cut cell B9 then paste it to cell F8 then move to cell F10, this works over & over. I need this macro to cut a cell then move up one row & to the right 4 columns and paste then move back to where it started then move down 2 rows. Thank You Both below require NO sel...

Position Transfers with GP 10 SP3 HR Position Control?
Is there anyone out there using GP 10 SP3 HR Position Control who knows how to do Employee Transfers? I'm trying to define the proper workflow for transferring/promoting an employee from one position seat to another and I think that I may have been missing something because at the end, even though I set an end date, I see 2 assigned positions: the old one and the new one; this includes Employee Seats, Position History, Organization Explorer, etc. Here are my steps at a high level: 1. With the Employee ID to be transferred, open Position Seats (Cards >> Human Resources >>...

Sending email to queue user from LAN fails
Is it normal that email sent to a queue user from an external recipient works fine but email sent from a local user on the domain fails to arrive? Is this by design? Unfortunately, this is by MS design. How we have worked around it is by creating what we call "Redirects" where the email address is crmusername@crm.domain.com versus crmusername@domain.com and the messages are redirected. Hope this helps. =LmS= (first time poster, long time reader) "madrigal" wrote: > Is it normal that email sent to a queue user from an external recipient > works fine but ...

Problem with ImageList #2
Hi, I'm using an Image list to insert bitmaps onto tab strips, but the tab strips are blank upon execution. The code is: m_tbCtrl is my tab control variable. CImageList m_ImageList; CBitmap m_bitmapImage; HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 | ILC_MASK,1,0); m_ImageList.Attach(hList); m_bitmapImage.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP6); m_ImageList.Add( &m_bitmapImage , RGB(255,255,255) ); m_tbCtrl.SetImageList(&m_ImageList); m_tbCtrl.InitDialogs(); m_tbCtrl.InsertItem(0," ",0); // 1 tab m_tbCtrl.InsertItem(1," ",0); // 2 tab m_tbCtrl....

owa wont accept user name and password
Hi all, Have just set-up owa with exchange 5.5 sp4 on w2k server sp4. When we try to access owa from the login page we get an error, we put in the alias the enter then get the login box. We put in the username and password 3 times before the WebPages goes to a blank page. If I refresh the page we get the login box again, I have tried this with even the administrator but that does not work either. I have also made sure that the web pages does not have friendly errors switched off but we still get no error message. Can anyone help as I now seem to be a bit lost Thanks Glenn "Glenn&qu...

Subtracting positive amts from negative and positive from positive
I have a problem with a spreadsheet that SOMETIMES would result in subtracting positive amounts from negative where I would want the result to show negative but only the difference between the negative and the positive. In other words, if B9 is negative and B31 is positive then I want the negative in B9 to be reduced by the positive in B31 and reflect a negative amount (ie. -900 minus +200 = -700) but sometimes the amount in B9 is positive and B31 is positive and so then I just want B31 subtracted from B9 to reflect a positive (i.e. +900 minus +200 = +700). I found another an...

How can I found out how many users are connected to Exchange 2003?
How can I found out how many users are connected to Exchange 2003 in real-time? MSExchangeiS - User Count - number of users connected to the IS Also check: MSExchangeIS - Active User Count - Number of user connections that have shown some activity in the last 10 minutes. MSExchangeIS - Active Connection Count - Number of connections that have shown some activity in the last 10 minutes Connection Count - number of client processes connected to the IS -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "SW" <SW@discu...

Date calculations #2
I'm looking for a way to calculate if a date is between to other dates then one thing, if not another thing. The situation is I rent a cabin year round. The pricing between Jan. 1 and May 25 is one Price, the rest of the time the Pricing is another . Gourd and Bob I knew I'd be back soon... LOL On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:03:01 -0500, "Barry" <candeman55@hotmail.com> wrote: >I'm looking for a way to calculate if a date is between to other dates then >one thing, if not another thing. > >The situation is I rent a cabin year round. The pricing between ...

update won't run...from v.X to 10.1.2
I have recently installed Office v.X on my office G4 and am trying to upgrade so I can connect to our exchange server. I downloaded the 10.1.2 updater and have run it but it seems to hang on the "Gathering Information" window with the spinning beach ball of death. I have tried restarting, repairing permissions, redownloading the installer and nothing chanages. Am I doing this the right way or is there an upgrade I'm missing somewhere? is there something else I'm not doing right? Thank you in advance for your help!! peace jarod Hi Do you have some mounted serve...

Extending XmlDocument and associated classes to provide character positions.
OK here's is what I wish to do. I have an XML file that I want to read into an XmlDocument. I then want to be able to interrogate the XmlNodes to find both their start AND end character positions within the original file. So e.g. <tagA><tagB>sometext</tagB></tagA> ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ 0 6 12 19 26 33 tagA: start=0, end=33 tagB: start=6, end=26 sometext: start=12, end=19 I have seen the LineInfo example within the .net docs, see: "Extending the DOM" ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/cpguide/html/cpconextendingdom.htm and ...

MFC and JNI #2
Hi all! We have a big project using MFC. Now we want migrate step by step to java. so we want to use JNI to call our Dll's (with MFC). In the DLL is an application Objekt. the method InitInstance will be called. But the functions AfxGetInstanceHandle() and AfxGetResourceHandle() returns NULL. So the DLL-call crashes. What must we do, to init the MFC correct? Oh, i found a solution ... Must save in InitInstance the module state and in all JNI-Function Calls get the module state back [AFX_MANAGE_STATE( theApp.GetModuleState())]. ...

V 2.0 issue
When creating new items "on the fly" while receiving, the new item does not default to the sales tax that has been defined as default. Also, a few extra fields ( perhaps Department, MPQ, tax ) to give the item enough data to be usable, or a report that would show all items added through this technique so the items data can be reviewed and filled out in the office after the PO is committed. Also, make as many of these processes "mouseless" as possible, so that we can receive and enter items and jump through all fields quickly and smoothly with the Tab key and enteri...

Round Formula #2
How can I type in Column A 224 then in Column B have it return 2,250. As you see the number was multipied by 10 and then rounded to the nearest 50. Thanks for your help =CEILING((A??*10),50) >-----Original Message----- >How can I type in Column A 224 then in Column B have it >return 2,250. As you see the number was multipied by 10 >and then rounded to the nearest 50. > >Thanks for your help >. > =CEILING(A1*10,50) Dan E "matthew" <matthew_elliott75@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:0c1f01c34c70$46e6ba00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How can I type...

Which one do I position?
I am displaying a formview object called CVendorView in a childFrame called CVendorCF. I display this on the screen and resize the childframe to fit the view. I would like to place my different views in various spots on the desktop when the user clicks on the appropriate menu item. Which one do I move or set a position for the childframe or the formview? William Gower wrote: > I am displaying a formview object called CVendorView in a childFrame called > CVendorCF. I display this on the screen and resize the childframe to fit > the view. I would like to place my different views...

hosting multiple domains #2
Hi Im running exchange 2003 on a windows 2003 AD domain. I am trying to host a second domain on my server. I have created a group in ADUC and populated this group with the users whom i want to recieve the 2nd domain email address. I setup my email address policy and i search for this group based on the groups distingushed name. The policy runs fine, but only the group i created gets the 2nd domains email address, none of the users i put in this group do. Do i have to create another recipient policy based on a user attribute? this would mean that i would have to create two recipient policies o...

Problem with CFTPFindFile #2
Hi I'm enumerating the directories on the FTP server. The problem i'm getting is that the FindFile() function returns 0 if the Folder Name on the server has a space in it. Though that folder does have subfolders. Does anyone know wats the reason for it. Regards Usman ...

Detailed Sales Report #2
On the "Detailed Sales Report" all sales returns are posted with a profit instead of a "negative" profit amount. This leads to an incorrect "Profit" and "Profit Margin" number. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank you very much in advance for your help! Hi Al - the report as originally designed was not set up to take into account returns. Here's how I edited my profit and profit margin report columns on the Detailed Sales Report. Begin Column FieldName = "Profit" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = &q...

CListCtrl: want to be able to select a row at any position along it's length in report-view
I've set up a basic CListCtrl in the dialog editor (with headings) and i've noticed that i can only select the items in the first column to select a particular row and that only the item in the first column is highlighted when selected. Most other software with a similar display (e.g. outlook express) actually allows a row to be selected by clicking anywhere on a particular row and also highlights the entire row when selected. Is there some kind of special "style" setting for this type of behaviour - has anyone else out there noticed/fixed this problem? Regards, Kar...